Let’s console.writelinee

Good Communication . . . Let’s Take the Time
to gain access to subscriptions and/or My Tools.
Ranking: 2014 SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) Score: 0.191 | 81/114 Nutrition and Dietetics | 181/241 Food Science | 182/271 Pediatrics,
Perinatology and Child Health (Scopus(R))英语短句let,s write是什么意思_百度知道
英语短句let,s write是什么意思
我有更好的答案
Let's write something. 让我们写什么什么。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Article Submission Software - Zimbio
No articles yet.
article submission software and scripts"Let’s Play Cards. Grammar is Fun. (How and Why I Have Taught English " by Tomi Yukimune
Degree Name
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
First Advisor
Bonnie Mennell
In Japan, most students have to memorize grammar rules to pass entrance examinations to high schools as well as universities. As speaking skills are not required in those exams, many students regard grammar as nothing but rote learning. However, grammar is not dried bones but a vivid creature, which can be formed by students. Grammar can be learned with the four skills (speaking, listening, reading, writing), which is addressing diverse learning styles. It can be taught with stories, poems, plays, songs, games, puppets, picture books, and playing cards.
Once students learn the rules of grammar, they will be able to enjoy the process of learning grammar and will know how to put grammar into practice by using the rules. Once students get an idea what grammar is, they will surely be able to generalize and develop it. They will be able to retain the idea of grammar and use it as a tool to understand English.
Disciplines
Curriculum and Instruction | First and Second Language Acquisition | Instructional Media Design | Linguistics
Recommended Citation
Yukimune, Tomi, "Let’s Play Cards.
Grammar is Fun. (How and Why I Have Taught English to My Students)" (2003). MA TESOL Collection. Paper 375.http://digitalcollections.sit.edu/ipp_collection/375
in this series
in this repository
across all repositories
Author Corner
TESOL at SIT

我要回帖

更多关于 document.write 的文章

随机推荐