{"users":[{"id":"9186104","platformtools":"wx"}]}

这并不属于一篇传统的新闻报道,完全就是一个iPhone手机失主从无奈到被逼反抗的心酸血泪史,将整个过程记录下来,也是想通过自身经历将丢机后种种陷阱曝光,避免不知真相者上当受骗. 丢机经历 惹眼的白色耳机 回溯到去年12月初,只是一个普通早班,依旧从地铁10号线在海淀黄庄换乘4号线,漫不经心地将iPhone 5放在右裤兜听着音乐,走到甬道中部,突然音乐戛然而止.由于当时从10号线下地铁时注意到手机电量只剩5%左右,第一反应手机自动关机,但还是下意识摸了下裤兜,空. 低头再看,只有一根耳机线甩在半空
Brief introduction At TI, Nokia and other mobile phone companies dominated world, how can apple &never to rise&? This commercial Succeed What is the background? A Mac desktop computer and iPod maker is the supplier how to do to enter a new area
Brief introduction At TI, Nokia and other cell phone companies dominated world, how Apple can &never to rise&? This commercial success What is the background? A Mac desktop computer and iPod maker is the supplier how the field has entered a new
robbin: &Mac's values is Think Different, Ruby values are coding for fun, Java values are everthing in one platform, Microsoft's value is even idiot can coding. I like the Mac and Ruby's values, so I chose them.& Apple: Think Different
Read it again before the Spring Festival, this &Apple memories&, leave it watched again. Apple is not known for this period of history, this book from the perspective of a witnesses of the birth to the Mac added a large section of notes. This is
According to foreign media reports, as iPad tablet PCs will be sold in the formal six-week, Apple's stock price to stimulate a new record high Monday, the market has topped 210 billion U.S. dollars. In Monday Nasdaq trading, Apple shares closed at 23
Apple plans to write about and related to the recent series of articles, but because of busy work, so can not quickly written. Plan for taking the time to write a little each week, with 3-5 months to finish, a total likely Jiwan Zi bar (may need a ye
Weekend to buy an Apple laptop, with a three-day, very much. Mac of good quality, aluminum is a shell, the keyboard also the background light, very flexible, very bright screen, it would be useful to use the dark feeling. Before using a HP laptop, al
Beijing March 4, according to foreign media reports, the &Fortune& magazine Thursday selected the 2009 &Global Most Admired Companies& list. Apple's third consecutive year, becoming the most respected companies. In the rankings of the
Beijing March 4, according to foreign media reports, the &Fortune& magazine Thursday selected the 2009 &Global Most Admired Companies& list. Apple's third consecutive year, becoming the most respected companies. In the rankings of the
Apple's invitation
August 29, :00 PM Posted by: Google (Google) Fellow Wu Jun o read the Tom Hanks film &Forrest Gump& readers may remember it a shot. From me holding a blessing they've been the last Apple logo printed on paper that I bought a fruit comp
According to foreign media reports, one of Canada's top mobile operator confirms Apple will release a 67 month iPhone, the fourth generation. In the past, usually in June or July, Apple released new iPhone, according to the industry this year, the Sa
U.S. &Business Week& has named its 2010 &Global Top 50 most innovative companies& list. While the top 25 U.S. companies hold 12 seats, for the first time not in the majority, but Apple, Google and Microsoft, the U.S. IT giant ports of
U.S. &Business Week& has named its 2010 &Global Top 50 most innovative companies& list. While the top 25 U.S. companies hold 12 seats, for the first time not in the majority, but Apple, Google and Microsoft, the U.S. IT giant ports of
Introduce the Quartz 2D, the main data came from the Ap deficiencies have please Paizhuan. Quartz 2D is the iPhone OS and Mac OS X environment, two-dimensional graphics engine. To use Quartz 2D API, you can reach such a number of
Apple, starting from the first generation iPod, is not a hardware, even if widely acclaimed for its stylish design. iPod + iTunes, through the music and video content distribution, built up a business model of Apple's first step, the core is strong t
Weekend 2 days at home bored, girlfriend to practice typing, has been in use Jinshan Apple typing, haha, simply write on their own an apple with JS type game, content is relatively simple, I will not be art, page no landscaping, posted learning toget
In 1976, Steve Jobs and Apple Computer partner Steve Rievaulx Nick show Apple I motherboard Articles from the bottom of Shanghai's Xu Linling Who is the person you most admire? In the years of his career journalists, whenever I raise this issue. Thes
Sponsored Links: NSPP future products will be introduced, mainly for Internet promotion. Reported] [TechWeb News May 10, according to foreign media reports, Yahoo plans to invest 80 million U.S. dollars to start the next round of advertising campaign
Apple Apple App Store is available to individuals or large software development company for sale to develop its own iPhone or iPod Touch in the application software on the local, iPhone or iPod users can purchase their own stores through the applicat
We can search a lot of forum sites Baidu has reported on this incident, unfortunately no one in-depth description of the specific details of Apple's infringement: http://deskbar.google.com/news/story?cf=all&ned=cn&hl=zh-CN&topic=t&ncl=dfA0
We can search a lot of forum sites Baidu has reported on this incident, unfortunately no one in-depth description of the specific details of Apple's infringement: http://deskbar.google.com/news/story?cf=all&ned=cn&hl=zh-CN&topic=t&ncl=dfA0
Wednesday evening, Apple inspired to go beyond the market value of Microsoft as the world's largest technology company. If we work harder, Apple will soon become the largest market capitalization companies, more than Exxon Mobil. Apple shares were up
An apple, and finally the results. The first year, it end up with 10 apples, nine were taken away, they receive one. This tree was angry, then cut off, in turn, refused to grow. The next year, which end up with five apples, four were taken away, they
1. To start learning Objective-C, can not afford Apple will look to use GNUstep 2. Use GUNstep compile Objective-c source code
Apple Tree Time Limit: 2000MS Memory Limit: 65536K Total Submissions: 7907 Accepted: 2194 Description There is an apple tree outside of kaka's house. Every autumn, a lot of apples will grow in the tree. Kaka likes apple very much, so he has been care
Apple Tree Time Limit: 2000MS Memory Limit: 65536K Total Submissions: 7907 Accepted: 2194 Description There is an apple tree outside of kaka's house. Every autumn, a lot of apples will grow in the tree. Kaka likes apple very much, so he has been care
Monaco. Apple produced, said to be the best programming fonts look, mainly optimizing English font, the Chinese are also effective. Windows, download the font unzip into C: \ WINDOWS \ Fonts under the can, then you can set to the editor. For example,
1, the concept of Apple's notebook of water 2,3 D Apple notebook concept that we have entered the 3D era. Illusions about the 3D world go around! A non-hinged design allows you to spin Apple laptop shows 3D Effect 3, Apple's concept of the apple tria
REVIEW: American IT Web eWeek, said today that the author, with the Android platform matures, Google is becoming the next Apple. The following article summary: In the mobile space, Google and Apple are the center of attention. While RIM is better tha
REVIEW: American IT Web eWeek, said today that the author, with the Android platform matures, Google is becoming the next Apple. The following article summary: In the mobile space, Google and Apple are center of attention. While RIM is better than th
As title, the perfect solution such as Apple's MacBook Pro 990,991,986 books under xp sound small, QQ video is not voice, headphone jack red light problem Read my writing also will not increase, I installed on the Q Bar. Click to download: CirrusAudi
http://shenyi.redbeansoft.com/?cat=5 Smart phone market smoke filled the air, May google I / O General Assembly, in June Apple WWDC2010, a launch Android 2.2 Froyo, a launch iPhone 4G. Microsoft missed the war, although the practice had a windows pho
http://www.mediaviews.de//apple-we-love-you-please-dont-be-evil/ It can be said that this strategy led to numerous Apple developers had to learn OC, also increased to some extent and mac, macbook sales of such products, which is Apple's str
http://hi.baidu.com/robin_witheme/blog/item/4e0eece7831aa34.html A long article on the technical aspects of the analysis than the two companies, however, tend to Microsoft the. From the user's point of view, Microsoft's affinity bad, and the
Apple Push Notification Service Tutorial http://ameyashetti.wordpress.com//apple-push-notification-service-tutorial/ Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) an service user by apple to notify application. The notification can be of various T
I really like Evernote, save a lot of information on the Evernote, including a number of technical notes, web page excerpts, journal entries. This also brought me some trouble recently upgraded Evernote again, I do not know how engaging the local kee
Fenghuang Wang, Calif. on July 20 morning news, the U.S. technology website businessinsider this week selected 10 pairs of the world's most successful business partner, Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin top of the list, and Apple co-found
As a frequent use Apple computers and do in Mac OS X development, I have been looking for a chance to look up and say, why I prefer Apple computers and Mac OS X. I love Apple, love Steve jobs, but I love Microsoft, worship Bill Gates, he is my childh
Apple style theme statement: This is a personal hobby, if you do not like the Apple-style children's shoes can skip to download Mac4Lin_v1.0, address http://nchc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mac4lin/Mac4Lin_v1.0_RC1.tar.gz , relatively large, there
http://shenyi.redbeansoft.com/?cat=5 Smart phone market smoke filled the air, May google I / O General Assembly, in June Apple WWDC2010, a launch Android 2.2 Froyo, a launch iPhone 4G. Microsoft missed the war, although the practice had a windows pho
Apple Push Notification Service on the configuration process, statements previously cocoachina had a detailed post: http://www.cocoachina.com/bbs/read.php?tid-20723.html Today once again tested in the real machine, when access to device_token encount
Clearly, automobile companies have entered the competition in the digital class of the field of fashion. Who is the digital type of dog? I am afraid none other than non-Apple and Google. You see, a man-made iPhone has let the whole world of fascinati
Here is the song - Jonathan Mann of the mv, Apple press conference in the beginning of the song playing (is not in the funny). Not entirely - is Steve Jobs (Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO) speech at the stage play. He used to call this song the audience, can be
I want to clarify is that I do not specifically want to expose Microsoft's short, it is actually present problems facing software companies in general: How do we effectively integrate the design of products? Because, frankly, now many of the poor UI
En, iPhone's push is good, I like. The official name of the Apple Notification Push Service, Apple push notification service, abbreviation ANPS. I like called the iPhone push. Everyone knows that Qiaobang Zhu background for the program resides on mob
Reprinted from Sina SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 10 morning news, according to foreign media reports, Apple issued a statement, the lifting of including all the Flash development tools, including a ban for the App Store application developers to choose. Last
&? Xml version = &1.0& encoding = &utf-8&?& &Mx: Application pageTitle = &apple style& xmlns: mx = &http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml& backgroundColor = &# 1F4488& creationComplete = &init ();&q
Flex imitation Apple Navigation
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.075 (s). 9 q(s)给几篇作文 高分悬赏_百度知道
给几篇作文 高分悬赏
1.有你真好不少于700字2.读书笔记按照书名作者国别出版社主要内容主要情节主人公我喜欢的名言我的感悟写一篇读书笔记800字左右书名作者国别出版社主要内容主要情节主人公我喜欢的名言...
1.有你真好不少于700字2.读书笔记按照书名
我喜欢的名言
我的感悟写一篇读书笔记800字左右书名 作者 国别 出版社 主要内容 主要情节 主人公 我喜欢的名言最好是书上的原句我的感悟也就是读后感最好多写点
℡工藤新一﹎知道合伙人
℡工藤新一﹎
采纳数:17
获赞数:135
擅长:暂未定制
有你真好1: 眼睛,人类心灵的窗户,你让我看到了大千世界,让我觉得有你真好。 我要感谢你,明亮的眼睛。当朋友丢失了物品,大家四处寻找,我俯下身子,仔仔细细地找,决不放过任何蛛丝马迹,也绝不会有任何一条漏网之鱼。当别人还在细细寻找时,我一直摸索着,把你瞪得大大的,你仿佛是物品搜索器,不断搜索着。片刻,几样物品都被你找到,我怎么能不感谢你呢? 我还要感谢你,温暖的眼睛。当我生日来临时,爸妈出差,就我一个独自在家,感到很失望时,突然发现一封信。打开信封,上面只有四个写得工整的大字:生日快乐!这时,从门外围进来一大群人,是爸妈!他们捧着蛋糕,唱着生日歌,不时地朝我笑,你让我看到这一切,我怎么能不感谢你呢? 我仍要感谢你,清楚的眼睛。当我做考试卷时,你让我清楚地看到题目要求,使我不会因读题不清而成绩下跌;当我画画时,你让我清楚地分辨颜色,绿草红花,黄色的圆月,蓝色的天;当我看书时,你让我清楚地看到字,一字不漏地阅读下去。你让我看到这么多,我怎么能不感谢你呢? …… 眼睛,我密不可分的朋友,有你真好,谢谢! 有你真好2: 有你我会感到开心,有你我会感到快乐,有你我会感到我进步。老师,有你真好。 我的小学老师是廖老师,我总感 觉她是那么亲切,那么和蔼可亲。您对我们非常好,每天的深夜,总能看到您的办公室的灯还亮着,偶尔还能听见几声咳嗽声.因此您戴上了眼镜,患上了支气管炎。 在我的小学时光里,我总能听见两种声音交织在我耳边“这是你写的作文吗?真棒”,“小心,不要骄傲,注意,要谦虚,要总结,提高”。 在下课的时候,您就是一本笑话书。您有一次给我们讲了一个笑话,您说笑话不能只是笑一笑,这一笑要笑得有价值,那次您给我们讲了一个笑话您说:“ 来福第一次到香港,有一次他去坐公车,香港的公车不是都有二层的吗?一上车司机就对他说请坐上面,于是来福就走到上面,可是过了一会,来福又走了下来,司机看到就又对他说请坐上面好吗,下面已经满了。于是来福又走到上面,可是过了一分钟,司机又看到来福走了下来,这次司机就对他说我不是叫你坐上面的吗?来福就对司机说你不要骗我了,上面根本就没有司机。”您让我们在笑中享受快乐,在笑中与您分享时光,让我们在笑中学到知识。这个笑话让我明白了,我们不能做井底之蛙,要多与别人交流,要多出去广阔视野。在上课时您也经常给我们讲知识笑话,对这堂课有用的笑话,经常说:“好,这笑一下好,这笑一下就记住了”谢谢您廖老师,又让我多掌握了知识。老师,有你的日子真好。 读书笔记范文1: 书名:〈西游记〉 作者:吴承恩 国别:明朝 出版社:人民文学出版社 主要内容:主要讲的是一个师父和三个徒弟排除万难取得真经的故事,其主要以佛学的理念讲述了世间的因果轮回,善恶终的报的故事。教导人们要一心向善,同时通过对悟空的疾恶如仇的描写,充分反映了作者对世间一切恶势力作斗争的想法。 主要情节:《西游记》是一部中国古典神魔小说,为中国“四大名著”之一。书中讲述唐朝法师西天取经的故事,表现了惩恶扬善的古老主题。《西游记》成书于16世纪明朝中叶,自问世以来在中国及世界各地广为流传,被翻译成多种语言。西游记是中国古典四大名著之一,是最优秀的神话小说,也是一部群众创作和文人创作相结合的作品。小说以整整七回的“大闹天宫”故事开始,把孙悟空的形象提到全书首要的地位。第八至十二回写如来说法,观音访僧,魏徵斩龙,唐僧出世等故事,交待取经的缘起。从十四回到全书结束,写孙悟空被迫皈依佛教,保护唐僧取经,在八戒、沙僧协助下,一路斩妖除魔,到西天成了“正果”。 主人公:唐僧,孙悟空,猪八戒,沙僧 感悟:这是一部所有人都爱读的经典大作,每个人都能在解读它时获取不同的感觉和启示,有人喜欢它鲜明的人物个性;有人喜欢它瑰丽的整体形象;有人喜欢它活泼诙谐的对话旁白;有人还研究它的历史背景、社会现象。但在我看来,他那曲折的情节中暗藏着人们渴望而不可及的生活理想和人性追求,那就是——自由。 在经历了日复一日个性受约束的日子,二十一世纪的人们都格外向往自由,向往那个自由的化身:孙悟空。孙悟空破土而出,“不伏麒麟辖,不服凤凰管,又不服人间王位所约束”,闯龙宫,闹冥司,花果山上称王。可以说已经达到人性摆脱一切束缚,彻底自由的状态。孙悟空其实就是自由的化身,他的品质中最突出的就是向往自由,他始终在追求自由,它的一切斗争也是为了争取自由。这样一个鲜活的形象给予了读者一种追求自由,追逐自由的力量和勇气。然而,每个人都明白,在现在,即使是将来,完全的自由终究是不可能的,人始终要受到这般那般的约束。尽管包围着我们的是个受约束的世界,但我们可以让内心尽量变得广阔而幽深,让它能够无边无际、包容天地。 然而,目前社会上还有许多人被一些价值不大的东西所束缚,却自得其乐,还觉得很满足。经过几百年的探索和发展,人们对物质需求已不再迫切,但对于精神自由的需求却无端被抹杀了。总之,我认为现代人最缺乏的就是一种开阔进取,寻找最大自由的精神。 在厉尽时间锤炼的《西游记》中,竟深深蕴含着新世纪人们最渴望的自由精神……我更明白为什么它能够传承至今了。 呵呵,累死我了,希望对你有帮助!觉得我的回答好,要选我啊,谢谢了!
weishuwu66知道合伙人
weishuwu66
获赞数:446
我与奥运奥运是窗口,我是守望者。 这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。透过它,看到的是世界。这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。 奥运是路口,我是行人。 每天路过这里的人很多,有亚洲人、有欧洲人,有老人、有孩子。这儿是交通要塞,连接着五湖四海的朋友。我只是路过这里的亿万人之一,穿过它,到另一个世界去。 奥运是圣地,我是志愿者。 这是片圣洁的土地,自始至终都有圣火在旁边陪伴。正因为这样,我自愿为它付出,我要尽我的力量让这片土地更加洁净,让更多人了解它,也像我一样愿意献身于它。我还要给来这里的人予以帮助,让他们享受这片圣地的快乐。 奥运是平台,我是主人。 它为我们搭起了平台,让世界了解我们;它为我们建造了桥梁,让我们与世界更好地沟通。这个平台可以让我们尽情展现自己。我是这里的主人,我为是这里的主人自豪。我要尽地主之谊,让来客感受到热情与欢乐。 I and Olympic Games Olympic Games is window, I keep watch. This is a maximum window, had been rubbed bright. Through it, those that see are worlds. Here, it is changing every day, here burgeoning thing is being replaced. Have only me, this loyalty keep watch, it is paying attention to it every day, hopes to know it more. Olympic Games is crossing, I am pedestrian. There are many persons who pass here every day, there is Asian, have European, there is old person, have child. Here is traffic fort, joins the friend of all corners of the country. I pass the one of persons of hundreds of millions of here merely, cross it, go to another world. Olympic Games is Holy Land, I am volunteer. This is the land with pure flat, has holy fire from start to finish to accompany in side. Just because it is so, I pay out voluntarily for it, I will let my strength, let this slice of land more clean, let more ones know it, is also willing to devote oneself to it as me. I still help to the person who comes to here, let them enjoy the happiness of this slice of Holy Land. Olympic Games is platform, I am host. It has put up platform for us , It has built bridge for us , lets us and world link up better. This platform may let us display self wantonly. I am the host of here, I am proud to be the host of here. I will let the friendship of landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.
czh2041251知道合伙人
czh2041251
节的习俗 扫尘 “腊月二十四,掸尘扫房子” ,据《吕氏春秋》记载,我国在尧舜时代就有春节扫尘的风俗。按民间的说法:因“尘”与“陈”谐音,新春扫尘有“除陈布新”的涵义,其用意是要把一切穷运、晦气统统扫出门。这一习俗寄托着人们破旧立新的愿望和辞旧迎新的祈求。 每逢春节来临,家家户户都要打扫环境,清洗各种器具,拆洗被褥窗帘,洒扫六闾庭院,掸拂尘垢蛛网,疏浚明渠暗沟。到处洋溢着欢欢喜喜搞卫生、干干净净迎新春的欢乐气氛。 贴春联 春联也叫门对、春贴、对联、对子、桃符等,它以工整、对偶、简洁、精巧的文字描绘时代背景,抒发美好愿望,是我国特有的文学形式。每逢春节,无论城市还是农村,家家户户都要精选一幅大红春联贴于门上,为节日增加喜庆气氛。这一习俗起于宋代,在明代开始盛行,到了清代,春联的思想性和艺术性都有了很大的提高,梁章矩编写的春联专著《槛联丛话》对楹联的起源及各类作品的特色都作了论述。 贴窗花和倒贴“福”字 在民间人们还喜欢在窗户上贴上各种剪纸——窗花。窗花不仅烘托了喜庆的节日气氛,也集装饰性、欣赏性和实用性于一体。剪纸在我国是一种很普及的民间艺术,千百年来深受人们的喜爱,因它大多是贴在窗户上的,所以也被称其为“窗花”。窗花以其特有的概括和夸张手法将吉事祥物、美好愿望表现得淋漓尽致,将节日装点得红火富丽。 在贴春联的同时,一些人家要在屋门上、墙壁上、门楣上贴上大大小小的“福”字。春节贴“福”字,是我国民间由来已久的风俗。“福”字指福气、福运,寄托了人们对幸福生活的向往,对美好未来的祝愿。为了更充分地体现这种向往和祝愿,有的人干脆将“福”字倒过来贴,表示“幸福已到”“福气已到”。民间还有将“福”字精描细做成各种图案的,图案有寿星、寿桃、鲤鱼跳龙门、五谷丰登、龙凤呈祥等。 守岁 除夕守岁是最重要的年俗活动之一,守岁之俗由来已久。最早记载见于西晋周处的《风土志》:除夕之夜,各相与赠送,称为“馈岁”;酒食相邀,称为“别岁”;长幼聚饮,祝颂完备,称为“分岁”;大家终夜不眠,以待天明,称曰“守岁”。 “一夜连双岁,五更分二天”,除夕之夜,全家团聚在一起,吃过年夜饭,点起蜡烛或油灯,围坐炉旁闲聊,等着辞旧迎新的时刻,通宵守夜,象征着把一切邪瘟病疫照跑驱走,期待着新的一年吉祥如意。这种习俗后来逐渐盛行,到唐朝初期,唐太宗李世民写有“守岁”诗:“寒辞去冬雪,暖带入春风”。直到今天,人们还习惯在除夕之夜守岁迎新。 古时守岁有两种含义:年长者守岁为“辞旧岁”,有珍爱光阴的意思;年轻人守岁,是为延长父母寿命。自汉代以来,新旧年交替的时刻一般为夜半时分。 爆竹 中国民间有“开门爆竹”一说。即在新的一年到来之际,家家户户开门的第一件事就是燃放爆竹,以哔哔叭叭的爆竹声除旧迎新。爆竹是中国特产,亦称“爆仗”、“炮仗”、“鞭炮”。其起源很早,至今已有两千多年的历史。放爆竹可以创造出喜庆热闹的气氛,是节日的一种娱乐活动,可以给人们带来欢愉和吉利。随着时间的推移,爆竹的应用越来越广泛,品种花色也日见繁多,每逢重大节日及喜事庆典,及婚嫁、建房、开业等,都要燃放爆竹以示庆贺,图个吉利。现在,湖南浏阳,广东佛山和东尧,江西的宜春和萍乡、浙江温州等地区是我国著名的花炮之乡,生产的爆竹花色多,品质高,不仅畅销全国,而且还远销世界。 拜年 新年的初一,人们都早早起来,穿上最漂亮的衣服,打扮得整整齐齐,出门去走亲访友,相互拜年,恭祝来年大吉大利。拜年的方式多种多样,有的是同族长带领若干人挨家挨户地拜年;有的是同事相邀几个人去拜年;也有大家聚在一起相互祝贺,称为“团拜”。由于登门拜年费时费力,后来一些上层人物和士大夫便使用各贴相互投贺,由此发展出来后来的“贺年片”。 春节拜年时,晚辈要先给长辈拜年,祝长辈人长寿安康,长辈可将事先准备好的压岁钱分给晚辈,据说压岁钱可以压住邪祟,因为“岁”与“祟”谐音,晚辈得到压岁钱就可以平平安安度过一岁。压岁钱有两种,一种是以彩绳穿线编作龙形,置于床脚,此记载见于《燕京岁时记》;另一种是最常见的,即由家长用红纸包裹分给孩子的钱。压岁钱可在晚辈拜年后当众赏给,亦可在除夕夜孩子睡着时,由家长偷偷地放在孩子的枕头底下。现在长辈为晚辈分送压岁钱的习俗仍然盛行。 春节食俗 在古代的农业社会里,大约自腊月初八以后,家庭主妇们就要忙着张罗过年的食品了。因为腌制腊味所需的时间较长,所以必须尽早准备,我国许多省份都有腌腊味的习俗,其中又以广东省的腊味最为著名。 蒸年糕,年糕因为谐音“年高”,再加上有着变化多端的口味,几乎成了家家必备的应景食品。年糕的式样有方块状的黄、白年糕,象征着黄金、白银,寄寓新年发财的意思。 年糕的口味因地而异。北京人喜食江米或黄米制成的红枣年糕、百果年糕和白年糕。河北人则喜欢在年糕中加入大枣、小红豆及绿豆等一起蒸食。山西北部在内蒙古等地,过年时习惯吃黄米粉油炸年糕,有的还包上豆沙、枣泥等馅,山东人则用黄米、红枣蒸年糕。北方的年糕以甜为主,或蒸或炸,也有人干脆沾糖吃。南方的年糕则甜咸兼具,例如苏州及宁波的年糕,以粳米制作,味道清淡。除了蒸、炸以外,还可以切片炒食或是煮汤。甜味的年糕以糯米粉加白糖、猪油、玫瑰、桂花、薄荷、素蓉等配料,做工精细,可以直接蒸食或是沾上蛋清油炸。 真正过年的前一夜叫团圆夜,离家在外的游子都要不远千里万里赶回家来,全家人要围坐在一起包饺子过年,饺子的作法是先和面做成饺子皮,再用皮包上馅,馅的内容是五花八门,各种肉、蛋、海鲜、时令蔬菜等都可入馅,正统的饺子吃法,是清水煮熟,捞起后以调有醋、蒜末、香油的酱油为佐料沾着吃。也有炸饺子、烙饺子(锅贴)等吃法。因为和面的“和”字就是“合”的意思;饺子的“饺”和“交”谐音,“合”和“交”又有相聚之意,所以用饺子象征团聚合欢;又取更岁交子之意,非常吉利;此外,饺子因为形似元宝,过年时吃饺子,也带有“招财进宝”的吉祥含义。一家大小聚在一起包饺子,话新春,其乐融融。 春节传统习俗 节在我国由来已久。相传我国原始社会就有“腊祭”之说,夏朝建后,这一习俗流传下来。《尔雅》一书说春节:“夏曰岁,商曰祀,周曰年”。商代在一年中要做四次大祀,“冬祀”便是作为春节来过的。 民国初年开始,将农历正月初一定名为春节。这天凌晨,千家万户都会燃放爆竹,有的人家会在除夕夜年夜饭后一直守至午夜放开爆竹才去睡觉,称之为“开门爆仗”,祝新年开门喜庆。早上,合家必吃糯米粉做的团圆,象征全家老少团团圆圆;中午,一般都吃面或馄饨,意为长寿、兴旺。这天,年岁较高的长辈一般都守在家里,等着小辈上门请安,也称“拜年”。家中一般都备有瓜子、花生、糖果、香烟等,以招待上门拜年的客人。旧时,有敬天地,祭鬼神,宿命求财等封建迷信活动,解放后已基本破除,但有些习俗还存在,如禁扫地、不汲水、不动剪刀等,说是为了“积财气,保平安”。在农村,春节走亲访友一般要持续到正月十五过完元宵节才算结束。
参考资料:
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 qtplatform 的文章

随机推荐