一首英文歌有三个with you男的唱的,好像叫什么if I an”t go with you,蛮著名的,名字好像记错了

一首英文歌。开头一个男的唱的“you thought i was gone”(好像是),后面就是女的唱。求歌名。 破解 - 谷普下载┆┆┆┆┆站内软件文章
| 当前位置: →
→ 一首英文歌。开头一个男的唱的“you thought i was gone”(好像是),后面就是女的唱。求歌名。作者:佚名 来源:互联网 更新时间: 18:29:00与好友分享: 更多seabar26网友的提问:一首英文歌。开头一个男的唱的“you thought i was gone”(好像是),后面就是女的唱。求歌名。
给出的答案:thought i'd died and gone to heaven
bryan adams
/m?word=thought+i%27d+died+and+gone+to+heaven&lm=-1&tn=baidump3&ct=&rf=lyricLet me go是不是fort minor的《where'd you go》?虽按脉
[] [] [] []?上一篇文章:   ?下一篇文章:文章栏目导航 |
| 本类热门文章
按字母检索:
按声母检索:
站内网页 |
| CopyRight(c)2007-
谷普下载 All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一首英文歌的歌词中有“with you with you with you with you with you..”是一个男的唱的,请问歌名
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
[with you] Chris Browni need you boo,(oh)I gotta see you boo (hey)And the hearts all over the world tonight,Said the hearts all over the world tonighti need you boo,(oh)I gotta see you boo (hey)And the hearts all over the world tonight,Said the hearts all over the world tonight[Verse 1]Hey!Little mama,Ooh,you're a stunnerHot..little figure,Yes,you're a winnerAnd I'm so glad to be yours,You're a class all your ownAnd..Oh,little cutieWhen..you talk to meI swear..the whole world stopsYou're my sweetheartAnd I'm so glad that you are mineYou are one of a kind and..[Bridge]You mean to meWhat I mean to you and..Together baby,There is nothing we won't do'cause if I got you,I don't need money,I don't need cars,Girl,you're my all.And..[Chorus:]Oh!I'm into you,And girl,No one else would do,'cause with every kiss and every hug,You make me fall in love,And now I know I can't be the only one,I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,With the love of they life who feel..Wat I feel when I'mWith youWith youWith youWith youWith youWith youGirl..With you With youWith youWith youWith youOh girl!I don't want nobody else,Without you,there's no one left then,You're like Jordans on Saturday,I gotta have you and I cannot wait now,Hey!Little shawty,Say you care for me,You know I care for you,You know...that I'll be true,You know that I won't lie,You know that I would try,To be your everything..yeah..[Bridge]'cause if I got you,I don't need money,I don't need cars,Girl,you're my all.And..Oh!I'm into you,And girl,No one else would do,'cause with every kiss and every hug,You make me fall in love,And now I know I can't be the only one,I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,With the love of they life who feel..Wat I feel when I'mWith youWith youWith youWith youWith youOh..With youWith youWith youWith youWith youYeah Heh..And I..Will never try to deny,that you're my whole life,'cause if you ever let me go,I would die..So I won't front,I don't need another woman,I just need your all and nothing,'cause if I got that,Then I'll be straightBaby,you're the best part of my dayI need you boo,I gotta see you booAnd the hearts all over the world tonight,Said the hearts all over the world tonight Said the hearts all over the world tonightWoo Oh..YeahThey need it boo,They gotta see their boo,Said the hearts all over the world tonight,Hearts all over the world tonight Oh!I'm into you,And girl,No one else would do,'cause with every kiss and every hug,You make me fall in love,And now I know I can't be the only one,I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,With the love of they life who feel..Wat I feel when I'mWith youWith youWith youWith youWith youWith youGirl..With you With youWith youWith youWith youoohh..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码期花样姐姐1小时18分时一首男生唱的英文歌叫什么_花样姐姐
期花样姐姐1小时18分时一首男生唱的英文歌叫什么
导读:Oceans Deep歌词Even though the world I'm inThe perfect pitch this way appearsThe greatest pressures of my sin......Oceans Deep歌词Even though the world I'm inThe perfect pitch this way appearsThe greatest pressures of my sin don't disappearAlthough alive and without muchThe wishing, well I wished for youThen I look to see myself within it allMy oceans deep my rivers wideThe strangers weep at pleasures sideOh why do I not see the only one unseenI'm lost without it seems so trueYou left from here from me to youWell my heart is brokenI'm trying can't you see, can't you seeMy oceans deep my rivers wideThe strangers weep at pleasures sideOh why do I not see the only one unseenMy oceans deep my rivers wideThe strangers weep at pleasures sideOh why do I not see the only one unseenMy oceans deep my rivers wideThe strangers weep at pleasures sideOh why do I not see the only one unseenMy oceans deep my rivers wideThe strangers weep at pleasures sideOh why do I not see the only one unseen
按热门期花样姐姐1小时18分时一首男生唱的英文歌叫什么查阅>>
最新期花样姐姐1小时18分时一首男生唱的英文歌叫什么:
相关期花样姐姐1小时18分时一首男生唱的英文歌叫什么:榆次到太原901 上 播放的一首英文歌是什么?欧美男组合唱的!_榆次吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:263,109贴子:
榆次到太原901 上 播放的一首英文歌是什么?欧美男组合唱的!收藏
榆次到太原901 上 播放的一首英文歌是什么?欧美男组合唱的!
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
apologize--timbaland个人非常喜欢
歌词I'm holding on your rope,Got me ten feet off the groundI'm hearin what you saybut I just can't make a soundYou tell me that you need meThen you go and cut me down, but waitYou tell me that you're sorryDidn't think I'd turn around, and say...It's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize, it's too lateI'd take another chance, take a fallTake a shot for youAnd I need you like a heart needs a beatBut it's nothin newI loved you with a fire red-Now it's turning blue, and you say..."Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was youBut I'm afraid that...it's too late to apologize, it's too lateI'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
If I Let You Go 中英字幕 (JohnRong制)
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
If I Let You Go 中英字幕 (JohnRong制)
播放量数据:
35,881人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌有三个with you 的文章

随机推荐