急求口语化地址中翻英英 不要机器翻哦 谢谢 在John 身体状况如此不舒服的状况下 真的非常感激你们愿

急求口语化中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 关于整个岛上环岛的指示标志,及旅游地图的制作,是否能请bo_百度知道
急求口语化中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 关于整个岛上环岛的指示标志,及旅游地图的制作,是否能请bo
关于整个岛上环岛的指示标志,是否能够先进行设计及估价?另外,感谢,及旅游地图的制作,未完成的工作室工程!期待你的回覆,是否能请bob一起协助完成?或者你们有什么好的建议急求口语化中翻英,不要机器翻,必竟将来我们还有很多长期合作的空间?一切还请多多协助了
there are so many opportunities for our future cooperationsAbout making the designs of the road signs and tourist map of the island.Looking forward to hearing from you soon,can you please ask bob to assist you? Thanks for your assistance,
can you guys focus on the design and assessment for now before doing other works! After all? Or, for those unfinished studio project,
do you guys have any good suggesstions? Besides
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
指示标志的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求口语化中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 关于使用Skype 的问题,因为白天在公司是没有wifi_百度知道
急求口语化中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 关于使用Skype 的问题,因为白天在公司是没有wifi
图纸我也将印出耒给Bob一份,也许在晚上我回家时连接wifi时才会较方便与你们视讯。另外,不要机器翻, 你们可以再次试试加入我!关于使用Skype 的问题,我的wechat 帐号是*****,感谢,如果使用4G将会产生相当的贵的费用,因为白天在公司是没有wifi 的急求口语化中翻英,非常感谢
提问者采纳
By the way, my skype name is ******For the reason of no Wifi service at the day time in my company? I will print the blueprint to Bob again, why not try to add me again, and 4G service is much too experience, I cannot use Skype for video chat, many thanks. Maybe we can talk of video skype at night while I back to my house to use the Wifi
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wifi的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急求口语中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 但愿你们一切进行的顺利,地图的部分我需要思考一下,若有任_百度知道
急急急求口语中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 但愿你们一切进行的顺利,地图的部分我需要思考一下,若有任
老板确定10&#47、先行购置用声纳駆蛇的机器、如何交待司机载他们从机场先去超市将他们的食物补足!但愿你们一切进行的顺利?与和Bob如何沟通协调的所以事宜。另外,若有任何需要添加的我会尽快告诉你们?4。2,地图的部分我需要思考一下:1,然後直接去乘船码头的路线。3;3会抵达当地、现下更迫切的是当地行程的安排,我需要你们在去旅行之前提供所有旅行社与租车资讯,所以我需要你们评估?就决定按你之前提的先预订一台小巴士(约十人座)、在此之前能够完成的专案有哪些,例如当天的接机负责人与租车等等事谊能否先预订,感谢,不要机器翻急急急求口语中翻英
such as the day of the pick-3 access to local, so I need you to assess? And Bob how communication and coordination so matters:1:I hope all you are doing well, if there is any need to add I will tell you as soon as possible, holds many lessons for the more pressing local travel arrangements, and so can do friendship first book, I need you to provide all travel agencies and car rental information prior to travel? It was decided by the premise of your first book a small bus (about 10 seats), the map part I need to think about, how to explain the driver to go to the supermarket they will make up their food from the airport, and then go directly to the boat dock line, the owner will determine 10&#47, the first purchase using sonar Qu snake machine英译文如下.3.2, before the project can be completed what. In addition?4
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中翻英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求口语中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 你们关於老板一行人的行程,从接送机到整个将在当地停留3-4天_百度知道
急求口语中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 你们关於老板一行人的行程,从接送机到整个将在当地停留3-4天
从接送机到整个将在当地停留3-4天的旅程,也许他们必须要先住到酒店等待,我想请你们推荐1~2间当地的酒店,有什麼规划与建议呢,感谢,万一天气状况不允许他们上船!你们关於老板一行人的行程?另外急求口语中翻英,不要机器翻
in case that they have to wait in the hotel for that
going board
is not allowed because of the bad weather,只能在酒店等待,你们的规划和建议是什么呢另外,if you do have。The group with boss will stay three or four days from they deplaning to boarding,以防天气不好不能上船;d like to recommend one or two local hotels to you.
What&#39,I&#39,你们对这几天的旅程?Besides老板一行人,我想推荐1-2家当地的酒店,从接机到送机 将在当地停留3-4天;s your plan and
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Also, if weather conditions do not allow them on boardYour boss a pedestrian on the trip from airport transportation to the whole will stay in the local 3-4 day journey, what planning and proposal, I would like to ask you to recommend 1 to 2 local hotel, perhaps they must first wait to live in the hotel
中翻英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求口语化中翻英,千万不要机器翻,感谢! 经过了这一接连的沟通,我们消耗特尽一个月的时间,接下来_百度知道
急求口语化中翻英,千万不要机器翻,感谢! 经过了这一接连的沟通,我们消耗特尽一个月的时间,接下来
千万不要机器翻,接下来是否能够将我提出必须先进行的计划开始进行了,感谢,也必须在老板九月底前往旅游的计划有所准备了。一切非常感谢你们的协助与付出急求口语化中翻英!经过了这一接连的沟通,我们消耗特尽一个月的时间?另外
提问者采纳
we should get ready for the boss&#39? in additionafter a series of communication. thank you for your cooperation and effort, shall we carry out the plan i suggested which must
travel plan in september, we have spent nearly one month
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中翻英的相关知识
其他2条回答
我想说中文都词不达意,何来翻译一说?
还是有人懂
等待您来回答
下载知道APP