上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​歌​词
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩16页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢现在的香奈儿香水广告歌曲是什么_百度知道
现在的香奈儿香水广告歌曲是什么
2014年4月现在的香奈儿香水广告歌曲是:She's Not There歌名:She's Not There歌手:The Zombies所属专辑:Begin Here发行时间:
歌词:She's not there她不在那里穿鞋不系带 Well no one told me about her没有人告诉我关于她的事The way she lied关于她撒谎的方式Well no one told me about her没有人告诉我关于她的事How many people cried多少人哭了But it's too late to say you're sorry但对你说抱歉太晚How would I know, why should I care我怎么会知道 为什么我应该更关心Please don't bother tryin' to find her请不要费心设法找到她She's not there她不在那里Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked那么让我告诉你有关她的样子The way she acted, the color of her hair她的行动方式和她的头发颜色Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright她的声音柔和美妙 ,她的眼睛清澈明亮But she's not there但她不在那儿Well no one told me about her没有人告诉我关于她的事What could I do我可以做什么Well no one told me about her没有人告诉我关于她的事Though they all knew尽管他们都知道But it's too late to say you're sorry但对你说抱歉太晚How would I know, why should I care我怎么会知道,为什么我应该在乎Please don't bother tryin' to find her请不要费心设法去寻找她She's not there她不在那儿Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked那么让我告诉你有关于她的样子The way she acted, the color of her hair她行动的方式,她头发的颜色Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright她的声音柔和美妙,她的眼睛清澈明亮But she's not there但她不在那儿But it's too late to say you're sorry但对你说抱歉太晚How would I know, why should I care我怎么会知道,为什么我应该在乎Please don't bother tryin' to find her请不要费心设法去寻找她She's not there她不在那儿Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked那么让我告诉你有关于她的样子The way she acted, the color of her hair她行动的方式,她头发的颜色Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright她的声音柔和美妙,她的眼睛清澈明亮But she's not there但她不在那儿
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
She's Not There--The Zombies
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
香奈儿香水的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,当中有句歌词tell me
why ..we don`t give a hand,是个小男孩唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌,当中有句歌词tell me
why ..we don`t give a hand,是个小男孩唱的
有谁知道是什么歌么这有个网址./v_show/id_cz00XMjQ3NTAwNA==://www?谢谢这是下载地址http?.declan-galbraith,(do we close our eyes)Why,why,(do the greedy life)Why,children singA song of love for every boy and girlThe sky is blue and fields are greenAnd laughter is the language of the worldThen i wake and all i seeIs a world full of people in needTell me why (why) does it have to be like this?(children)tell me why,why do we pass the blame)Tell me why (/mp3/tell_me_why://www,why do we stand and stare)Tell me /mp3/tell_me_/这是Declan Galbraith的中文网歌词.mp3" target="_blank">http,why?Everyday i ask myselfWhat will i have to do to be a man, why?Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?(why,for CrystalIn my dream?(why://t understand,why do the dolphins cry)Can some one tell us why we let the ocean die,why does it never end)Can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends,why.declan-galbraith?(children)tell me why?Is that what my life is forTo waste in a world full of war: Declan Galbraith制作?Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this,why do we say we care)Tell me why(why?(declan)tell me why: Eric , why?Why,(do we fight for land)Can someone tell us why &#39?Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understandWhen so many need somebodyWe don’t give a helping hand Tell me why?Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understandWhen so many need somebodyWe don’t give a helping hand Tell me why?Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understandWhen so many need somebodyWe don’t give a helping handTell me why (why?Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed,why if we’re all the same)Tell me why(cos we don&#39://www
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
tell me why
“Declan Galbraith是居住在英国肯特郡的爱尔兰男孩。 在许多方面他是一个正常的 10 岁的男孩。 他喜欢电脑游戏,游泳和足球。他和他的父母和六岁姊妹居住。 他的堂兄弟姊妹Joe是他最好的朋友。 但是 Declan 不只是一个普通的10岁男孩。
Declan Galbraith小的时候,是和他的祖父班度过。 班是音乐家。他和爱尔兰的民谣乐团演奏传统的爱尔兰音乐。他们到处在酒吧和俱乐部等地方演唱。Declan 与他的祖父乐团搭配并学习演唱。在他的祖父死之后,他继承了祖父的演唱事业。
有人说这是“在黑暗中穿行的高亢而又凄迷的童声”。你以为呢?我更喜欢在某个周末的清晨,打开窗帘,让阳光直直的射进来,耳边回响起这个声音。对我而言:这是明亮的,轻柔的,感恩的……
如今,Declan Galbraith 的歌声...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁鲍勃.迪伦的有歌词“一个人要抬头多少次,才能望见蓝天”的歌是?_百度知道
鲍勃.迪伦的有歌词“一个人要抬头多少次,才能望见蓝天”的歌是?
  才能回归到大海  How many years can some people exist  那些人还要生活多少年  Before they&#92, is blowin&#92.  答案却在风中飘荡  OH;'' in the wind,答案却在风中飘荡  The answer is blowin\&#39, my friend?  才能安眠于沙滩上  How many times must the cannon balls fly  炮弹要飞多少次  Before they&#92, is blowin\ in the wind, is blowin\'&#39, in the wind?  才能称得上汉子  How many seas must a white dove sail  一只白鸽要飞越多少个海洋  Before sh&#39,  朋友吖,  朋友吖,  一个人能扭多少次头  And pretending he just doesn\''' in the wind,答案却在风中飘荡  The answer is blowin\&#39?  假装他并没有看到  The answer, my friend.  答案却在风中飘荡  How many years can a mountain exist  一座山峰能屹立多久  Before it\ in the wind,  朋友吖; in the wind,the answer?  才能将其永远禁缚  The answer,答案却在风中飘荡  The answer is blowin\r in the wind, my friend,  朋友吖;&#39, is blowin\&#39?  才能最终获得自由  And how many times cant see,答案却在风中飘荡  The answer is blowin&#92.  答案却在风中飘荡  How many times must a man look up  一个人要仰多少次头  Before he can see the sky  才能望见蓝天  How many ears must one person have  一个人要有多少只耳朵  Before he can hear people cry  才能听到众人的呼喊  And how many deaths will it take till he knows  多少人死后他才知道  That too many people have died  无数的人性命已抛  The answer  Blowin'in The Wind  Written by Bob Dylan  How many roads must a man walk down  一个男人要走多少条路  Before you call him a man
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
迪伦的相关知识
其他1条回答
这是属于诗人鲍伯的歌=。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 香奈儿.辛普森 的文章

随机推荐