360/cieandroid.mk文件在哪里哪里找

不用再找遥控器!360电视助手 手机版分享
很多人应该都有想要遥控电视或是电视盒转台,却发现遥控器不知道塞到哪去了的经验,而粗心的人更常常不小心摔到遥控器,摔到遥控器都秀斗了,想要转台甚至开启电视都很无力。原厂的遥控器贵又不好买,坊间卖的通用型遥控器操作麻烦,而且用过几种都不耐用。还好进入到智慧型多媒体装置时代,一些厂商像小米、乐视就帮自家的智慧型电视或是电视盒设计了手机端的遥控软件。而软件大厂奇虎360也在日前发布了旗下通用型的智慧型媒体装置遥控软件"360电视助手手机版",就是要让用户可以不用再烦恼遥控器到底在哪的问题。
(登入后即可检视图片)
产品的发布会就在360公司内的篮球场举办,产品定位在"电视机的朋友",所以就取了一个"电视好基友"这样的名称.....。
(登入后即可检视图片)
发布会两测安排了多台智慧型电视搭配android系统的电视盒,360电视助手这套软件已经推出一段时间了,先推出的是媒体端,也就是安装在智慧型电视或是电视盒上的一套UI型软件。而为了让使用者可以更方便的操作,才又推出了360电视助手手机版。目前360电视助手手机版支援的是android装置,ios版还在开发,而360电视助手则是除了少数特殊机种之外,绝大多数的android系统电视/电视盒都可以安装。
(登入后即可检视图片)
现场也找了一堆猛男赤裸著上身,帮到场的媒体朋友们解说产品的特色与操作方式,正面身上还手写了电视好基友五个大字。正面照片....我就不提供了,如果有想看的女性朋友们真不好意思。
(登入后即可检视图片)
360电视助手的接口,这套软件就像是小米电视的MIUI TV版、乐视的Letv UI一样,是一套完整的操作接口,包含媒体内容的推送、软件与游戏等。
(登入后即可检视图片)
操作方式很简单,只要在同一个网络环境下,安装了360电视助手的手机版后,开启软件就能跟智慧型的媒体装置连结。首次连结时会自动侦测媒体装置端有没有安装360电视助手,没有的话也会自动推送安装。基本上媒体装置与手机端的连结遥控操作就是靠这两套软件间的连接,所以如果媒体端没安装360电视助手的话,就无法进行遥控的功能。
(登入后即可检视图片)
现场还安排了简单的游戏比赛,利用360电视助手手机版安装游戏到电视盒装置上,然后让到场的媒体朋友们比赛小鸟飞飞这款游戏的成绩。这款突然爆红的手机游戏相信大家都玩过吧?操作简单,只要点击一个按钮控制让鸟飞跃过障碍就行。
(登入后即可检视图片)
游戏当然只是同乐,参加者人人有奖。不过参加奖竟然是....一块包装精美的香皂,这基友的梗玩得也太彻底了,看拿到的男性媒体朋友尴尬的表情.....(女模的眼光也太鄙视了,哈哈)。
(登入后即可检视图片)
产品发布正式开始,360的人员上台跟大家介绍这款360电视助手手机版的开发过程与感想。原本360推出电视助手后,很多人误会了这项产品的设计,以为是安装在行动装置端,可以操作电视。安装后发现并不是预期的功能而产生抱怨。而官方听取了抱怨后,发现使用者有这样的需求,所以就立刻又开发了360电视助手手机版出来。
(登入后即可检视图片)
现场也演示了一下各项功能,手机可以遥控电视的功能这个以前就一直很希望能实现。之前有些手机使用红外线来遥控,但是红外线有指向性,距离也受到了限制。透过WIFI,不只不受到方向与阻碍物的限制,而且还可以有更多操作功能。
(登入后即可检视图片)
简单的跟大家介绍一下这套360电视助手手机版软件,安装后执行,在萤幕上端有连结功能,可以扫描周边支援的装置并且连结。前面说过,使用的限制有几个,第一是行动装置与媒体装置必须在同一个网络环境下。第二是目前只支援了android的媒体装置,最后则是媒体装置端也需要安装360电视助手,所以如果推送安装没有成功的话,需要在媒体装置上手动安装360电视助手才能使用。
(登入后即可检视图片)
扫描后,在同一个网络环境下,支援连结的智慧型装置就都会在清单中。不需要安装好360电视助手才能连结,而是连结后系统侦测到媒体装置内没有安装360电视助手,就会自动推送安装,这点设计也相当方便。不过回家后实测,没有root的小米电视盒4K版,推送安装会显示失败,要手动自己另外安装360电视助手后才能操作后续功能。
(登入后即可检视图片)
连结完成后就可以使用360电视助手手机版来遥控家里的智慧型电视或是电视盒囉。
(登入后即可检视图片)
连结上后电视也会有通知讯息显示与360电视助手连结成功或是断开,遥控操作的部份由于产品刚推出,相容性还有待加强。如果是媒体装置端开启360电视助手在背景操作当然都没问题,但是一些比较新的电视盒例如小米电视盒第三代,为了保持流畅度,背景执行功能默认是关闭,跳出360电视助手就会自动结束程式,就无法用360电视助手手机版来遥控小米电视盒的MIUI TV版接口,这可能就要透过root来解决。
(登入后即可检视图片)
而360电视助手手机版也整合了电视助手大多数的功能,像是应用的安装。手机端可以看到目前较热门的应用,点击安装就能直接在媒体装置上安装完成,不需要透过媒体装置来进行软件的安装这点很方便。
(登入后即可检视图片)
看大片这功能则是会条列出最新最热门的影片,点击播放就可以在大萤幕的媒体装置播放选择的电影了。当然不管是影片,或是前面提到的软件,手机端显示的都是热门的部份,完整的程式应用库以及影音媒体,还是要从手机来遥控媒体装置端的360电视助手UI来浏览。
(登入后即可检视图片)
我的应用上可以看到媒体装置上安装的应用程式,这个不只是透过360电视助手安装的软件,之前自己安装的软件也可以在这边看到。从手机端点击开启,就可以在媒体装执行选择的程式,相当好用。
(登入后即可检视图片)
遥控器,这个当然就是重点了对吧?五项键的操作,加上音量调整,可以操作大多数电视/电视盒接口的功能。这边稍微问了一下原厂,如果有两支以上的手机连结上同一台媒体装置,那么装置会听谁的?答案是看谁抢得凶,后连上的会把之前连接的装置踢掉。这样的设定是因为如果一般电视购买两支以上的原厂遥控器,同样也是看谁最后输入,电视就显示该频道一样。而360官方也考虑日后会加上锁定功能,也就是只要启动锁定功能,其他手机就无法连结配对来抢遥控权了。
(登入后即可检视图片)
360电视助手的接口安装到小米电视盒第三代4K版可以完美执行,不过遥控功能如果没有root,就只能在360电视助手里头使用,MIUI TV版的接口无法操作,这点是比较可惜的。不过如果购买的电视盒接口不好用或是不漂亮,360电视助手是不错的选择,除了也有泰捷或是MIUI TV版相同整齐简洁的操作画面,还有应用市集与游戏市集的功能,扩充应用功能来说非常方便。
(登入后即可检视图片)
发布会现场搭配的是大陆也挺有名气的芒果TV电视盒,在芒果TV电视盒上,就可以直接使用360电视助手手机版来遥控原生UI的功能,使用起来就很便利了。如果android系统的媒体装置遥控器不知道摆哪去了,或是懒得找遥控器,手机又都会随身携带,那么装一下360电视助手手机版,同一网络环境下就可以使用手机来遥控电视/电视盒,是个不错的选择。
(登入后即可检视图片)
前面提过,360电视助手其实是一套完整的系统,不只是提供了网络视频来源,还包括了软件应用与游戏市集等。而应用与游戏排行热门也会显示在360电视助手手机版上,只要在手机上点击下载安装,媒体装置就会自动下载并且安装。不是装在手机端上,而是就直接装在媒体装置上了。
(登入后即可检视图片)
点击下载安装,媒体装置上就会出现安装提示画面,当然确认下载。这时候系统会自动转到背景安装,不妨碍媒体装置的正常使用。
(登入后即可检视图片)
(登入后即可检视图片)
看大片这边会把360电视助手中的媒体资源上热门电影推送到这边,用户可以直接点击,就能在电视上播放,操作相当容易。
(登入后即可检视图片)
(登入后即可检视图片)
而且当电影开始在媒体装置上播放的时候,手机端的360电视助手也会自动切换到遥控器的页面,可以用来控制影片的音量大小、快进快退等功能,设计贴心。
(登入后即可检视图片)
我的应用这个就是安装在媒体装置上的软件,不是安装在手机上的喔!所有自己装在智慧型电视或是android媒体装置上的软件都会显示在连结的360电视助手手机版画面上,直接点击就可以在媒体装置上开启。
(登入后即可检视图片)
如果是在播放影片中,那么执行软件也会有画面提示,告知会中断影片的播放,以免使用者把玩手机时不小心误触,多一个确认的动作来做防范。
(登入后即可检视图片)
接下来就可以使用手机来遥控进行游戏了,不过这样的操作方式,一些比较复杂的动作游戏,还是比较不容易控制啊!
(登入后即可检视图片)
遥控器接口,上方的主页选项点击后,会切换到360电视助手的主页面。
(登入后即可检视图片)
虽然是因为误会而产生的概念,奇虎360还是依照使用者的需求,推出了360电视助手手机版这功能。搭配android系统的智慧型电视或是电视盒来使用相当方便,不需要再去找遥控器,只要同一网络环境下对应连结就可以使用随身携带的手机来遥控媒体装置。而且一支手机就可以对应多款产品,只要在连结画面选择切换就可以,也可以多手机对应一款媒体装置,来个全家抢遥控大乱斗,很有意思的小程式。
缺点部分,目前虽然说android的媒体装置大致都支援,不过相容性还是有部分问题,像是小米盒子三代没root情况下就得要自己手动安装360电视助手,并且只能遥控360电视助手功能,无法用来操作小米盒子的MIUI TV版。这毕竟还是一款公测的概念产品,目前还有些相容性的问题,以及预计开发的功能待实现。现在360官方网站上已经可以下载安装了,有使用android系统电视盒或是智慧型电视的朋友们,不妨也可以安装来体验看看。当然,要确认一下,一般传统电视是无法使用360电视助手手机版来遥控。
(登入后即可检视图片)
呵呵~看简体字有点累~
希望有繁体字可选~~~
opei6000 wrote:
呵呵~看简体字有点累...(恕删)
正式版看看有没有机会,不过这个可能会是趋势,毕竟大陆厂商开发的软件还是会以简体中文为优先啊
欢迎加入小恶魔FB粉丝团:/pages/Mobile01/
我还以为是推出微型电视遥控配件 插在手机上 不用内建红外线就可以当电视遥控器之类的产品
原来是台湾不热门的Android电视盒才能用的东西...
其实我觉得现在的智慧电视盒一点都不智慧 因为他只是把手机操作系统的显示部分用电视播放而已
真正心目中的智慧型电视 应该是观看类比/数码电视时 可以在现在观看的画面不停止的情况下
用电视做其他事 例如分割视窗 一个视窗继续看类比/数码电视 另一个视窗可以和朋友聊天
或是浮空接口 类比/数码电视画面不停止 在画面上出现例如时间或天气的讯息
和应用程式选择项目之类的 如果还能够搭配语音操作就更好了
智慧型电视盒这种产品 要使用的时候 还要用电视遥控器切换画面到HDMI输入
然后进入后只能看网络直播或网络影片(有时候还因为区域限制台湾不能看...)
没网络就废掉了 根本就不实用...
鬼岛阿春 wrote:
真正心目中的智慧型电视 应该是观看类比/数码电视时 可以在现在观看的画面不停止的情况下
用电视做其他事...(恕删)
多窗口多任务运行,对硬件要求高,盒子的价格会比较贵。
是海美迪HiMedia的电视盒
Android扭蛋机 wrote:
发布会现场搭配的是大陆也挺有名气的芒果TV电视盒(恕删)
<div id="ct0的东西
还是少碰为妙
清晨的荣光 wrote:
360的东西还是少碰...(恕删)
360的东西怎么了,我根本离不开360,360卫士
360杀毒是我电脑 手机必备,360的真觉得不错用。
<div id="ct0在大陆还是打着清除流氓软件口号起家的,而且一些难以清除的恶意流氓软件还真的用了360立即杀掉,不过好像得罪了不少大公司,如百度、小米、金山、腾讯…
opei6000 wrote:
呵呵~看简体字...(恕删)
请问一下 只是问问
你书写中文的时候会不会写简体字Review: Moto 360, Android Wear
Early December 2014, I bought the Moto 360 with Android Wear. As someone who loves both watches and technology, it seems like a great time to jump into the world of smartwatches, and see if it has evolved beyond the bulky '80s stuff that has come before. I'll first give you a concise history of smartwatches, after which I will dive into Wear and the 360 themselves.
I love watches
I love watches. To me, strapping a watch around my wrist in the morning is equal to putting on my pants or socks, and like pants or socks, different occasions necessitate different watches. A bright red watch with a large black-on-white watch face works great in the summer, while cycling in colourful summer clothes. However, at a job interview or when visiting a client, I'm strapping a classic, understated, and elegant metallic watch around my wrist.
Hearing people say that watches are a relic of the past, that they take their phones out of their pocket every time they want to, you know, check the time, sounds as alien to me as someone saying shoes are a relic of the past, that they use their car to keep their feet clean and proper. There are so many situations in which I would not want to take my phone out of my pocket because it would be rude, inconsiderate, or downright dangerous, that I can't ever imagine not wearing a watch.
Hearing people say that having a multitude of watches so that I have a watch to fit specific occasions or activities is vain and stupid, sounds as alien to me as someone saying having different kinds of clothes for different occasions or activities is vain and stupid. It's great if you want show up at a serious job interview wearing sandals, shorts, and a fanny pack, but most do not. It's great if you want to work out in a fine Italian tailored suit, but most do not.
All this to illustrate that I consider a watch an indispensable piece of clothing. And while I would never think less of a person for not wearing a watch, I do find it odd that many people do not own one at all, let alone wear one.
Watches need not be expensive. I have seven or eight watches right now, and save for the subject of this article, none of them cost more than about EUR200. Many of you will consider this expensive anyway - only to then pull out the latest iPhone that you paid several thousand euros for (don't forget the contract) - only to pay another batch of several thousand euros one or two years later. We all have our indulgences.
All this being said, with the large technology companies making a move on the watch market, I obviously could not stand on the sideline. Ever since it became clear that both Apple and Google were to tackle the watch market, I've kept a close eye on their offerings. With most of the cards on the table, I decided to take the plunge and buy the most watch-like smartwatch on the market at the time: the Moto 360.
A concise history of the smartwatch
As always in my reviews, I first want to dive into the history of the product or product category I'm reviewing, to set the stage and add some much-needed historical perspective to an industry that moves so fast that it systematically forgets what came before. Some of you may be surprised to learn just how far back the history of smartwatches goes.
The title of first smartwatch goes to the Pulsar NL C01, although you do have to stretch the imagination a bit to call the NL C01 a smartwatch. Released in 1982, it was a digital watch that had the ability to store a whopping 24 digits in its memory. I say "stretch" because just having user-programmable memory doesn't really turn it into what I personally would consider a smartwatch - we need a watch with a proper processor for that, so you can do actual computing.
While I'm sure there are countless other candidates (if there's one thing I've learned, it's that a lot of technology and products get lost over time), the
is generally considered to be the first smartwatch. Released in 1983, it has limited PDA-like functionality, and sports a fancy external keyboard for data entry, which transmits its data to the watch using some interesting technology, :
This is interesting part: data is transmitted via “electromagnetic coupling”. There’s a small metal loop in the watch and another in the keyboard. Current flows through the loops, turning each into a magnet. Communication occurs via a series of magnetic pulses from each side. Data is transferred (2,048 bits/second with a ~32 KHz carrier frequency) and the watch receives the data for storage.
What's interesting is that if you squint a bit and hop up and down, this setup - simple watch with an external device for input - isn't all that different from the smartwatches Google, Apple, etc. are trying to convince us to buy today. The difference, of course, is that we don't have a separate keyboard for it, but use our smartphone. You could also buy a more expensive version of the keyboard, which included a spool printer and the ability to install application packs (like Microsoft BASIC).
Seiko released several similar watches over the years, but the RC-1000 (or Wrist Terminal) deserves a mention because unlike the other models, it didn't come with a keybo it had an RS232C port so you could hook it up to your Apple II, Commodore 64, IBM PC, TRS-80, and similar computers of its era. It was the first of Seiko's line to do so, and subsequent Seiko computer watches would follow suit.
The next step would be to move beyond mere PDA-like functionality, and include some form of wireless connectivity to transmit data to the watch. Seiko was, again, one of the first, with the Seiko Receptor, which is essentially a pager in watch form. At the time of its introduction, mid-1990, :
The new wristwatch pager translates radio waves into written messages up to 16 characters long. Many United States pager companies already provide similar services for beepers, but these devices are not contained in a wristwatch. The wristwatch pager, which is manufactured by the Seiko Epson Company, a Hattori Seiko subsidiary, can store up to eight messages.
We're hitting the '90s now, and as with so many other technologies that many think are new, the smartwatch is a very old concept that is by no means new, revolutionary, or earth-shattering. Many traditional watch makers have made smartwatches before, but generally, the limiting factor, as always, is the then-current state of technology. Starting from the early '90s onwards, we're going to see the involvement of technology companies in this space, and familiar names begin to pop up - Microsoft, Linux,
(I manage to cram Palm into just about any article). I'm leaving chronology behind a bit here.
First, Microsoft. As with pocket computing (PocketPC, Windows Mobile) and tablets (, Microsoft Tablet PC), smartwatches, too, were an area in which Microsoft clearly saw the potential ahead of everyone else. However, also like the aforementioned, Microsoft lacked the ability to execute in a way that appealed to a wider audience. Many of you are familiar with Microsoft's , but that wasn't the company's first foray into watches.
A decade before SPOT, in 1994, Timex introduced the
line of smartwatches, which were co-developed with Microsoft. Sporting both the Timex and Microsoft logos, these smartwatches were very interesting from a technological standpoint in that they used an optical sensor and flashes on your CRT display to transfer information. Your computer screen would display a series of flashing horizontal bars which the sensor on the watch would pick up. Since LCD displays work differently from CRTs, Timex later introduced an LED accessory to simulate this behaviour.
The Datalink line eventually moved to USB, and Timex even released an SDK so you could write applications for the watch. These applications had to be written in assembly, and considering the archaic displays of these watches, functionality is limited. Timex also worked together with Motorola on , Datalink watches with beeper and pager functionality.
After Datalink, Microsoft moved it up a notch with its SPOT initiative. SPOT is an acronym for Smart Personal Object Technology, and was meant to make all kinds of devices "smart" by connecting them to Microsoft's MSN direct network, which transmitted data using FM radio technology. This technology, dubbed DirectBand by Microsoft, was eventually shut down on 31 December, 2011. SPOT watches were sold between 2004 and 2008, but only in the United States (and possibly Canada).
The Linux world jumped onto smartwatches as well. From 1998 onwards,
built , which could do videoconferencing and had a number of other features. It had a 24 bit display at 640x480, and while it isn't exactly pretty, it's still quite an amazing prototype that bridges the gap between the
of the '80s and early '90s and the full-colour, regular displays we use today.
Around the same timeframe, IBM experimented with Linux-based smartwatches as well, in cooperation with watchmaker Citizen. , with touch panels, fingerprint sensors, Bluetooth, and so on. They ran Linux 2.4 at the time, with
() or X11R6. Some models even sported a relatively high-resolution OLED display.
Moving on, . In 1999, Donald Brewer, engineer at Fossil (one of my favourite brands - I've owned countless Fossil watches over the years), came up with the idea of combining the PDA and watch. After acquiring a read-only license for Palm OS, Brewer set to work to make it happen. Sadly, his first attempts were too big and bulky, but after several years of development, and cooperation with Palm, Flextronics and Motorola, Fossil managed to cram a full Palm PDA into a watch. It had a 33Mhz Dragonball processor, 2MB of RAM, 2MB of storage space, and ran the full Palm OS 4.1.
As for the display - it required a lot of effort, but a company from Arizona, Three-Five Systems, managed to shrink a 160x160 display (the minimum Palm could run on without having to rewrite large parts of the operating system) to a size small enough so that it could be used on a watch. The end result of these specifications is that the watch ran the full Palm OS, and could run any regular Palm OS application.
were sold between 2003 and 2005, but they were never a huge success.
All of these examples were far too ambitious for the then-current level of technology, and such, they were often bulky, uncomfortable, unattractive, and finicky to use. Consequently, the concept of the smartwatch never had any mass-market appeal. The first smartwatch to gain a little bit of traction - although certainly not mass-market appeal - was the Pebble.
Not entirely unsurprisingly, the Pebble is the first of these lines of smartwatches to emerge after the smartphone explosion caused by the iPhone and later on by Android. Now that virtually everyone had a powerful computer in their pockets, smartwatches no longer needed to do all the heavy lifting by themselves, and could rely on the smartphone they're paired with.
The Pebble is one of the first modern smartwatches. It sports a black and white e-paper display, several sensors, and relies on an iOS or Android smartphone for most of its functionality. The Pebble operating system is , and aside from showing notifications from your phone, allows you to run Pebble applications in a sandboxed environment on the watch. It uses buttons for input (no touch), but the relatively lightweight nature of its software and display gives it a more reasonable battery life. The original Pebble is made out plastic, but the company later added a steel version as well.
Just how big of a success the Pebble has really been remains to be seen - the company announced in March 2014 that it had sold 400000 watches, which is a fantastic achievement for such a young company, but hardly a revolution or indicative of mass-market appeal beyond the kind of people that read sites like OSNews.
And this brings us to the current state of this nascent market that could still go either way. It can be the next big revolution, it can be stillborn, or somewhere in between. The first big technology company to tackle the modern smartwatch is Google, and the Moto 360 with Android Wear is the company's poster child. The million - or possible billion - dollar question: is the Moto 360 specifically, and Android Wear in general, the product that will kickstart the smartwatch revolution?
I'm going to do something very unusual, and give you the answer right away.
No, it will not. Let me explain why.
Table of contents
Introduction - History
Related Articles
Technology White Papers

我要回帖

更多关于 360 android 的文章

随机推荐