AlicecanCountthree在Alice下面划肚脐下有一条线线用who提问

A; Hello,can I____help__ you?B:Yes._May____ I speak to Alice Roberts,please?A:May I ask who’s__that___?B:This is Jane Black.A:___Hold___ the line please,Ms Black.__Sorry_____ Alice is at a meeting right now.Can I _take_____ a message?A:Yes,please.C_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
A; Hello,can I____help__ you?B:Yes._May____ I speak to Alice Roberts,please?A:May I ask who’s__that___?B:This is Jane Black.A:___Hold___ the line please,Ms Black.__Sorry_____ Alice is at a meeting right now.Can I _take_____ a message?A:Yes,please.C
A; Hello,can I____help__ you?B:Yes._May____ I speak to Alice Roberts,please?A:May I ask who’s__that___?B:This is Jane Black.A:___Hold___ the line please,Ms Black.__Sorry_____ Alice is at a meeting right now.Can I _take_____ a message?A:Yes,please.Could you tell her that I’ll be free tomorrow?B:Sure.Bye.A:Bye
楼主,什么情况?
你问什么呢This is my pencil (改为一般疑问句)Alice is eightyearsold 后面三个单词连在一起的是划线的.(划线提问)He can sing and dance (改成否定句)Kitty is fine fine是划线的(划线提问_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
This is my pencil (改为一般疑问句)Alice is eightyearsold 后面三个单词连在一起的是划线的.(划线提问)He can sing and dance (改成否定句)Kitty is fine fine是划线的(划线提问
This is my pencil (改为一般疑问句)Alice is eightyearsold 后面三个单词连在一起的是划线的.(划线提问)He can sing and dance (改成否定句)Kitty is fine fine是划线的(划线提问
Is this your pencil How old is Alice?He can't sing and dance.How is Kitty?

我要回帖

更多关于 鼠标指针变成一条线 的文章

随机推荐