对……感到害怕
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁广丰县初中英语名师工作站
当前位置:&&
I used to be afraid of the dark
上传: 卢云三 &&&&更新时间: 16:07:17
unit 2& i used to be afraid of the dark 课型:新&&& 授&& &&&&&&主备: &&&&&&审核:时间:&&& &&班级:&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&姓名:&&&&&& & section a& 1a 1b 2a 2d 2c 【教学目标】 一、知识目标: 了解 used to 和 be interested in 的意思及用法; 二、能力目标:能听懂用used to 来描述过去常常发生的事的句子; 三、情感态度目标:人际交往中能主动,和谐与他人共处. 【教学重点】掌握be used to 和 be used to doing sth 的用法. 【教学难点】学会谈论自己和他人过去经常做的事. 【课前检测】句型转换: 1.this sweat cost him 200yuan .( 对画线部分提问 ) &&&& &&&&&&&&&&this sweat cost him ? 2.he read the book very carefully . ( 对画线部分提问 ) &&&&& &&&&&&&he &&&&&&the book ? &&3.it cost me much money to buy a new computer .( 改为同义句 ) & &&&&&&&&&&&&much money &&&&&&&a new computer . 4.the boy is short .he cant reach the apple on the tree .(合并成一句)the boy is &&&& &&&&&&&&&reach the apple on the tree . 【课前准备】 1.used to 和 be interested in 的意思分别是 &&&&&&&&&,&&&&&&&&& 。你能用他们尝试写句子吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.忆一忆,看看你知道多少描述人的外表特征(appearance )和性格特征(personality)的词: appearance: &tall, straight hair,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
personality: funny,outgoing,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【教学过程】: 一、 讨论预习中存在的问题. 二、 结合课本上的1a和1c中的对话,熟记谈论外貌特征的单词. 三、 听力练习:听录音完成课本上的练习1b,2a和2b 想一想你的朋友在两年前刚上初中时是什么样子,然后问问他们你记得对吗? eg, a:& zhang ying ,you used to be short .b:& yes. a:& and you used to have long hair ,didn&t you?b:& yes,i did. & 四、探究,学习. && 1.看例,讨论,总结. ( 1 ). i used to get up at six . ( 2 ) .we are used to using this books . ( 3 ) he is used to this kind of weather . 从 ( 1 ) 句可以看出,used to 后面接&&&&& ,即 used to do sth表示&过去常常做某事&,只表示过去和现在对比,暗指现在已经不存在的动作或状态.to 为不定式符号,后跟动词原形,只能用在一般过去时态;( 2 )和( 3 )be used to 表示&习惯于某事或做某事&to 是介词,后接&&& 词,代词或&&&& ,可用于各种时态. 2.认真看看下面的句子,然后总结: you used to be short ,didn&t you? &yes, i did. i no, i didn&t.& &i used to be really quiet. did you use to play the piano?& &&yes, i did. i no, i didn&t.&& i didn&t use to like tests. ( 1 )含有used to 的句子否定句和一般疑问句:否定形式为&&&&&&&&&& &&&一般疑问句为:did+主语+use to...?例如: she didn't use to like meat. 她过去不喜欢吃肉。 i didn't &use to make that mistake. 我过去不大犯那样的错误。 did you use to go to school by bike?你过去常骑自行车上学吗? ( 2 )把下面句子变成否定句和一般疑问句并作答。 he used to be afraid of dogs.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& they used to live in& america.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【课堂练习&高效提升】 &1.my mother______us stories when we were young. a &is used to telling b used to tell c used to telling d was used to tell 2.& you &ll _____the whether here. a get used to& b used to&& c use to& d used 3.& there used to be a quiet village,________? a used it& b used there&& c usedn&t it&& d usedn&t there 4.& i am ____comics. a& interested&& b interesting& c interested in &d& interesting& in 5. do you like play______.a a piano&& b piano&&& c the piano&& d pianos 【课后巩固&知能升级】从划线的a, b 或 c中找错,并改正。 (& )1 yao ming used to be in rocky team.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a&& &b &c (& )2. the movie is too funny. we can&t stop laugh.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&a& &&&&&b&&&&&&& c (& )3. you used to be really quiet, weren&t you? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&& &&b&&&&& c (& )4 did you used to have straight hair?&& yes, i did.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& a&&&& &b& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c 【反馈回想小结】 1.交流检查错误订正情况,老师答疑。2.回想本课所学内容,你学到了那些? 【教(学)后记】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && unit 2& i used to be afraid of the dark 课型:新&&& 授&&&&&& &&主备:&& &审核:时间:&&& &班级:&&&&&& &&&&&&&&姓名:&&&&&& & section a& 3a 3b 4 section b 1a 1b 【教学目标】 一、知识目标: 学习be afraid of和be terrified of的用法及区别; 二、能力目标:进一步学习和使用 三、情感态度目标:通过过去和现在的对比,增强生活的勇气. 【教学重点】熟悉应用反意疑问句. 【教学难点】掌握be afraid of 的用法. 【课前检测】用所给单词的适当形式填空. &&1.i am &&&&&( terrify ) of the dark . & 2.are you still afraid of &&&&&( go ) out at night . & 3.i used to be &&&&&&( real ) honest . & 4.when i got there i found many people &&&&&&&( work ). & 5.you must stop him from &&&&&&&( smoke ) . 【课前准备】1.请为下面单词注音并写出他们的意思。 terrify&&&&&&&&&&& &&&terrified&&&&&&&&& &&&&&insect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& chew&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&gum &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&candy 2. be afraid of, be terrified of和go to sleep分别是什么意思,你能试着用他们造句吗? & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【教学过程】: 一、 讨论预习中存在的问题. 二、小时候你经常做什么?现在呢?请填写下面表格,然后告诉周围同学你的变化。 &
&&&&&& &&past
& &&&&&&&now
watch&on tv
do&at school
三、探究,学习. 1.看例,讨论,总结.( 1 )don&t be afraid to ask questions .( 2 )tom ,don&t be afraid of speaking in publik ,you are not a child . ( 3 ) im afraid that i will lose the job .从( 1 )句可以看出, be afraid to后面要接&&&& 原形,意思是&害怕去做&&即 ( 2 )句中be afraid of +名词或&&&&&& ,意思是&害怕,担心会发生某事&在 ( 3 )句中,大家可以发现,be afrai后面加从句that ,为&担心,担忧;恐怕,抱歉(表示委婉的回答)&另外,be afraid not /so 用于回答别人提出的问题。如:can i use your dictionary ?& i& m afraid not ,i left it at home .(我可以用你的字典吗?恐怕不行,我放在家里). 2.be terrified of 对&&感到害怕,同义词组:&&&&&&& 如:she is terrified of snakes. 3.don&t you remember me ? 这是一个&&&&&&&&&&& 句,这种疑问句常用来表示惊讶,责备,建议,看法或赞叹。其结构是&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&& 。但如果反意疑问句前一部分含有no ,never ,nothing ,few ,little 等否定词,后一部分就要用肯定形式。 (详细知识点请大家复习八年级下10单元)如:she has few friends,& &&&&&&&&? 【课堂练习&高效提升】 1.it is_____ he has called you today. a the five time& b the fifth time &c for the fifth time&&&& d five times 2.the next olympic games will hold in three years.(对划线部分提问) _____ _____will the next olympic games hold? 3.&what are john&s family like?&&&& --____________ & &&a his family is just like mine b they all like sports and games& c oh ,it&s really a big one&&& d they are all warm-hearted and helpful 4. &who broke that window?&& &-i___a did&&& &&b do&&& c broke&& &d had 5. mr green went to shenzhen on business last week,_______ a isn&t he&&&& b doesn&t he&&&& c didn&t he&&& d hasn&t he 【课后巩固&知能升级】 1. he used to spend much time playing games he &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&spend much time playing games.(改为否定句) 2..it took me three hours to do the homework(改为同义句) i &&&&&&&&&three hours &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the home works 3. i spent 80 yuan on the coat(改为同义句)i& &&&&&&&&&80 yuan &&&&&&&&the coat&& 4.he was afraid of dogs .( 同上)& he &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&dogs . 5.john used to see his mother .(完成反意疑问句) . john used to see his mother.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 6.i &&&&&&&(use) to study english by reading english novels. 7. he &&&&&&(use) to living alone in the last few years . 【反馈回想小结】 1. 交流检查错误订正情况,老师答疑。2.回想本课所学内容,你学到了那些? 【教(学)后记】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& unit 2& i used to be afraid of the dark 课型:新&&& 授&&&&&& &&主备:& &&&&审核:时间:&&&& &班级:&&& &&&&&&&&&&&姓名:&&&&&& & section b& 2a 2b 2c 3a 【教学目标】 一、知识目标: 学习take. spend. cost.及pay 的用法及区别; 二、能力目标:能通过阅读,找出过去发生的事和现在发生的事; 三、情感态度目标: 【教学重点】能写一篇短小的文章来说说自己的变化 【教学难点】熟练掌握花费的几种用法. 【课前检测】选择适当的词语,并用适当的形式填空 get up&& look up&& put up& go up 1.my family always _______ at 6:30 in the morning. 2.in spring the temperature ______ day by day. 3.please ________ . what can you see in the sky? 4.----can you help me _______ these clothes? 【学前准备&快乐体验】 1.请为下面单词写出音标和意思,然后试着用它们造句。 chat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& daily &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& comic &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.talk with 的意思是&&&&&&&&&&&& &;& chat with 的意思是&&&&&&&& ; not&anymore的意思是&&&&&&&&&&&& &;那么i don&t have the time anymore 的意思是&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && 【合作探究&高效学习】
请认真阅读3a的文章,找出作者谈自己过去生活的句子及现在的句子。 &
rose tang used to&
rose tang now&
a, used to have so much time.
a,get up early and stay in school all day.
take ,spend ,pay 与 cost .这四个词都有&花费&的意思,但用法不同。 (1)take 常用于句型it takes sb .some &time to do sth .在此句中,正真的主语为动词不定式。it &&&&&me two hours to finish the work .请翻译&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2)spend 所在句中,一般人做主语,常用句型 sb. spend(s) &on sth .或 sb. spend(s) &(in)doing &sth .he &&&&(spend)one hour in doing homework every night .请翻译&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &。 (3)pay 所在句中,一般人做主语,常用句型 sb.pay(s) &for sth . i &&&&&&20 yuan &&&&&&this jacket .这件夹克花了我20 yuan . (4)cost 所在句中一般物作主语,常用句型 &sth.cost (s) sb. & && &the cd &&&&&me 80 yuan& 这张光盘花了我80元。 【课堂练习&高效提升】complete this letter. use the information form the chart in 2b. how i&ve changed! my life has changed a lot in the past few years. my daily life is different and i used to like different things when i was a child. for example, i &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&like tests. now, i don&t mind them. i &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. now it&s my favourite class.i used& to play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . &&now,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .& i &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to school.& now, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . 【课后巩固&知能升级】一.用所给词的适当形式填空 1、i go to school by_______(ride) a bike. 2、how do you keep in contact with each other? && we keep in contact by______(send)letters. 3、this is an ________ film, i am very ______.(excite) 4、i think this book is too _______ to read. (bore) 5、most of the students find that english is very _____ .they are ______ in learning it.(interest) 6、what about_______(he)?&&&&&&& 7、how about______(swim)? 8、how about some______(tea)?&&& 9、what about trying& a &&&&&&&(two)& ? 二.题型汇总, 1、he is too young to go to school (同义).he is_____ young that _____ ____ go to school. 2、he goes to school by bike. i go to school by bike,________(也). 3、i used to go to sleep with widow open (提问)&&&& &&&&&&&you used to go to sleep 4、he play tennis well ,i play tennis well, too.(合并为一个句子) && he play tennis&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&i do . 5、let's have a discussion about it .(改为反意疑问句) let's have a discussion about it&&&&&& &&&&&&&&? 6、别放弃英语,它非常有用。don&t &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,it is very useful . 【反馈回想小结】 1.交流检查错误订正情况,老师答疑。2.回想本课所学内容,你学到了那些? 【教(学)后记】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& unit 2& i used to be afraid of the dark 课型:新&&& 授&&&&&& &&主备:&& &审核:时间:&&&& &班级:&&&&&&& &&&&&&&姓名:&&&&&& & section b& 3b 3c 4a 4b self check
【教学目标】 一、知识目标: 学习it& that 和 one 的用法及区别; 二、能力目标:初步学习介词短语在句中做伴随状语。; 三、情感态度目标:通过向他人倾诉,减轻学习压力,增强战胜困难的勇气。. 【教学重点】指示代词的用法。. 【教学难点】词汇的拓展和复合句的掌握。. 【学前准备&快乐体验】词汇语法练习 1、li ming is_______ a good football player. a、too&&& b、also&&& c、either&&& d、neither 2、---- when shall we meet?&& ---- _____ a quarter past two? a、what about&&& b、which about&&& c、who about&&& d、where about 3、this story is ________ more interesting than that one. a、a little&&& b、very&&& c、a few&&& d、too 4、i usually walk to school ,but_______bus when it rains. a.& in&&& b.& by&&& c.& with&&& d.& at 5、i learn french_______keeping a french notebook. a.& by&&& b.& on&&& c.& in&&&&& d .at 6、i find english _________to learn. a、difficult&&& b、difficulty&&& c、different&&& d、differently 7、do you find this book _________? a、frustrate&&& b、frustration&&& c、frustrating&&& d、is frustrating 8、when i looked into the room, i found philip himself _______ in bed. a、lies&&& b、lie&&& c、lay&&& d、lying 【合作探究&高效学习】 && 1.---- did you use to have straight hair ? ---- yes ,i did .此句为used to do sth 的一般疑问句形式及回答。used to现在归属为情态动词,其后接动词原形,它表示的是过去存在的某种状态或经常性、习惯性发生的动作或行为,但现在已不再存在或发生。因此,它不可用于现在时,只能用于过去时态中。例如: he used to be a teacher. 他过去是一位教师(暗指现在已不是了)。used to的否定形式为used not to,也可缩写为usedn't / usen't to或didn&t use to ;疑问式为:did+主语+use to...?或used+主语+to...?在现代英语口语中,更倾向于用did和did not来构成疑问式或否定式 。 2 .(1)i don&t want these shoes, i want the new ones .(2) my wallet is lost ,i can&t find it .(3)the weather in shanghai is warmer than that in gansu .上海的气候比甘肃暖和。在英语中,为了避免重复,常用&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&代替前面所出现的名词或短语。it 代替前文所提到的名词,只代表前文所提到的这个名词本身,而不是这类物品中的另一个,复数名词由them 代替(主语they);而one 代替前面的名词,是代表这一类事物中的一个,泛指,复数用 that 代替前面所提到的名词,指这一类事物中的另一个,是特指。表示&这个&和&那个&的对比,而且一般有后置定语。 & &用one/ ones/it/ that 填空。(1)your pen looks very good ,may i borrow& &&&&&&&;(2) the story is more interesting than &&&&&&you read a few days . ago .(3) are those the &&&&&&&you want ? 3. i go to sleep with my bedroom light on .请翻译&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;其中,with my bedroom light on是介词短语,在句子中做伴随状语,此结构属于&with + 宾语+副词&形式。如:sleeping with the lights &&&&&&is a waste. a. on& b. turn on&& c. burned& d. out 【课堂练习&高效提升】 用正确的单词填空。
the&trees&can&stop&the&flood&from&______&(wash)&the&earth&away.
&by&the&end&of&last&term,&we&______&(study)&three&thousand&words.
&you&must&practice&______&(play)&the&piano&every&day.
&edison&was&a&great&american&______&(invent).
&he&hasn&t&enough&______(经验)for&the&job.
&it&s&good&to&tell&______&(true).7.&you&d&better&______&(not&go)&to&the&supermarket 7.& she is 80 years old ,she &&&&&&&&(use) to be a chinese teacher . 【课后巩固&知能升级】用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. i used to &&&&&&&(study) english by reading english newspapers . 2. is he afraid of &&&&&&(swim) alone .& 3. edison was &&&&&&&(interest) in science 4. he& looked &&&&&&&(worry) when i saw him . 5. can you tell me how &&&&&&&(learn) english well. 6. fred didn&t have any money ,so he decided &&&&&&&&(take) a job . 7. the student are busy &&&&&&(get) ready for the test . 8. the accident &&&&&&&&(terrify) all of us last night . 9. jim spent two hours &&&&&&(draw) that house . 10. i&m interested in &&&&(paint) cat. 【反馈回想小结】 1.交流检查错误订正情况,老师答疑。 2.回想本课所学内容,你学到了那些? &&&& 【教(学)后记】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&。 & &unit 2&& i used to be afraid of the dark &&&& 单元检测题&&&& 班级:&&&&&&& &&&姓名:&&&&&& & 一. 词汇测试 a. 用所给单词的正确形式填空 1. the woman was ____________(worry) because her son was trapped between two walls. 2. the job must be done ________ (exact) as she wants it done. 3. do you read a ________ (day) newspaper? 4. she made a ________ (decide) to go on vacation. 5. the big fire made his face _____________(terrified). b. 根据首字母或汉语提示完成单词 1. it is ________ (必要) that you attend the meeting today. 2. his careless driving ________ (引起) the car accident. 3. my biggest ________ (问题) is that i can&t sleep at night. 4. sending m_________ to your friends instead of writing to them helps save a lot of your time. 5. he's too difficult, so helping with him is a w________ of time. c. 用所给动词的正确形式填空 1. he ___________(buy) a new dictionary two weeks ago. 2. his words kept me____________(think) for a long time. 3. while the boys_____________(play) basketball, their teacher came. 4. i _____________(not finish) the story-book yet. i ____________(just begin) to read it. 5. my life ____________(change) a lot in the last few years. 二. 句型转换 1. did steve use to be shy?(作肯定回答) & ___________, he ___________. but he&s not outgoing. 2. he spends a lot of time doing his homework.(改为同义句) & _________ _________ him a lot of time _________ ___________ his homework. 3. the little girl is too young. she can&t go to school.(改为同义句) & the little girl is ___________ ___________ ___________go to school. 4.you have to get up early to catch the first bus.(改为否定句) & you ____________ ____________ ____________ get up early to catch the first bus. 5.his father joined the party 20 years ago. now he is an old party member.(改为同义句) & his father ______& ________& in the party for 20 years. 三. 单项选择 (&& )1. &would you mind______ my pet dog while i&m away? &sure, no problem. &&& a. sitting up&&&&&& b. looking after&&&& c. turning down&&&& d. taking care (&& )2. i don&t know whether to go to tim& i may go to the concert___________. &&& a. only&&&&&&&&& b. instead&&&&&&&&&& c. early&&&&&&&&&& d. late (&& )3. can you speak a little louder? i can _______ hear you. &&& a. hard&&&&&&&&&& b. really&&&&&&&&&&& c. hardly&&&&&&&&& d. clearly (&& )4. you&ve never seen such a beautiful picture before, _______? &&& a. do you&&&&&&& b. aren&t&&&&&&&&&&& c. have you&&&&&&&& d. haven&t you (&& )5. there is hardly any rain this summer, ________ ? &&& a. isn&t it&&&&&&&&&&& b. is it&&&&&&&& c. isn&t there&&&&&& d. is there (&& )6. i don&t think he will come here on time, _________? &&& a. won&t he&&&&&&&&& b. will he&&&&&& c. does he&&&&&&& d. is he (&& )7. let&s take a short rest, _______? &&& a. do we&&&&&&&&&& b. aren&t we&&&&& c. will we& &&&&&&d. shall we (&& )8. i enjoy watching tv, but i can&t __________ much time ________ it. &&& a. spend, on&&&&&&&& b. pay, for&&&&&& c. take, to&&&&&&&& d. cost, on (&& )9. have you got _________ e-mail address? &&& a. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. the&&&&&&&&&& c. an&&&&&&&&&&& d./ (&& )10. his parents ______ in the country, but now they live in the city. &&& a. used to live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. used to living c. were used to live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. are used to living (&& )11. our life _______ in the last few years. a. improve&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. have been improved& c. had& been improved&&&&&&&&&&&& d. has been improved (&& )12. the medical team __________ twenty doctors and seven nurses. a. is made up of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. is made of&&& c. is made in &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&d. is made by (&& )13. this club ______ more than 200 numbers. &&& a. consists of&&&&&&&&&& b. is consisted of&&&&&&& c. consisted&&&&&& d. consists (&& )14. you should do your homework ________ watching tv. &&& a. in the place of&&&&& &&b. instead&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. instead of&&&&&& d. except (&& )15. she used to _______ her hair long. &&& a. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. wearing&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. grow&&&&&&&&&& d. have 四. 完形填空&& billy is a boy of fifteen. his parents died three years ago. one day when he was walking in the street, he &&1& &a wallet. he returned it to the owner, mr baker. he gave his &&2& &to the boy. as the boy had no job, mr baker made him work for him in his &&3& . billy worked so hard that mr and mrs baker were &&4& with him. mr baker loved planting &&5& .the week before last, he brought a few trees home, planted them in the &&6& himself and watered them every day. several days &&7& , he had to leave for another city. before he started, he said to billy. &take good care of the trees. some boys near our house always want to steal(偷) them.& &don&t &&8& &about them, sir.& answered billy, &i&ll try my best to watch them.& six days passed and mr baker came back. he asked, && 9& anyone ever come to steal the trees?& &no, sir.& said billy, &to stop someone from stealing the trees, i &10& &them up six days ago. i have hidden(藏) them for almost a week!& (&& )1. a. found&&&&&&&&&&&& b. bought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. carried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. wanted (&& )2. a. wallet&&&&&&&&&&&& b. pity&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. thanks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. excuses (&& )3. a. factory&&&&&&&&&&& b. office&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. town&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. home (&& )4. a. pleased&&&&&&&&&& b. angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. strict&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. popular (&& )5. a. flowers&&&&&&&&&& b. grass&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. vegetables&&&&&&&&&&& d. trees (&& )6. a. garden&&&&&&&&&&& b. office&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. city&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. room (&& )7. a. ago&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. later&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. after (&& )8. a. think&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. talk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. worry (&& )9. a. did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. does&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. will (&& )10. a. sent&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. pulled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. put&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. picked 五. 阅读理解&& 30% a no one knows how man learned to make words. perhaps he began by making sounds like those made by animals. perhaps he made sounds like those he heard all round him&&water splashing (溅落), bees humming, a stone falling to the ground. somehow he learned to make words. as the centuries went by, he made more and more new words. this is what we mean by language. people living in different countries made different kinds of words. today there are about fifteen hundred different languages in the world. each contains four or five hundred thousand words, but we do not need all of these. only a few thousand words are used in everyday life. the words you know are called your vocabulary. you should try to make your vocabulary bigger, read as many books as you can. there are plenty of books written in easy english for you to read. you will enjoy them. when you meet a new word, look it up in your dictionary. your dictionary is your most useful book. (&& )1. &humming& in the text means ______. &&& a. 飞翔&&&&&&&&&& b.嗡嗡叫&&&&&&&&& c.采蜜&&&&&&&&& d. 跳舞 (&& )2. different countries have _______ kinds of words. a. different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. more and more&& c. the same&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. a few (&& )3. in our daily life we need __________. a. four or five hundred thousand words&&& b. fifteen hundred words c. only a few thousand words&&&&&&&&&&& d. thousands of words (&& )4. if we want to get our vocabulary bigger, we should ______. a. learn from the teacher&&&&&&&&&& b. read as many books as possible c. look up new words in the dictionary&&& d. write in the words (&& )5. we call the words that we know our ___________. &&& a. language&&&& b. sounds&&&& c. dictionary&&&& d. vocabulary b in the 13th century, the famous italian traveler, marco polo, traveled a long way to china. during his stay in china, he discovered that the chinese used paper money. in western countries, people did not use paper money until the 15th century. a chinese man called cai lun invented paper almost 2000 years ago. he made it from wood. now paper still comes from trees. we use a lot of paper every day. every day, people throw away about 280 tons of paper in our city. it takes 17 trees to make one ton of paper. this means that we are cutting nearly 4800 trees every day. since it takes more than 10 years for a tree to grow, we must start using less paper now. if we don&t, we will not have enough time to grow more trees to take the place of those we use for paper. so how can we save paper? we can use both sides of every piece of paper, especially when we are making notes. we can choose drinks in bottles instead of those in paper packets. we also use cotton handkerchiefs and not paper ones. when we go shopping, we can use fewer paper bags. if the shop assistant does give us a paper bag, we can save it and reuse it later. (&& )6. who was marco polo? a. he was a traveler of italy.&&&&& &&&&&&&&b. he was an inventor of italy c. he discovered how to use paper money&& d. he stayed in china (&& )7. people in western countries first used paper money in the __________ century. &&& a. 15th&&&&&&&&&& b.13th&&&&&&&&&& c. 7th&&&&&&&&&&&& d.17th (&& )8. how many trees does it take to make one ton of paper? &&& a. 10&&&&&&&& b. 17&&&&&&& c. 280&&&&& d. 4800 (&& )9. which of the following is& not the way of saving paper? a. to use both sides of every piece of paper.& b. to grow more trees. c. to use cotton handkerchiefs instead of paper ones d. to use the paper bags from shops more than once (&& )10. which is the best title of the passage? &&& a. saving paper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&b. cai lun, the great inventor c. handkerchiefs back again&&&&&&&&&&&& d. story of paper 六. 汉译英&& 10 % 1. 那次手术后,他确实变了许多。 && ______________,he has changed a lot. 2. 他昨天晚上开着灯睡着了。 & &he slept _________________ last night. 3. 听到那件事时,我忍不住大笑。 && i _____________________ when i heard it. 4. 当我提到那件事时她就皱起眉头。 & she ______________ when i mentioned that. 5. 如果你想节省时间,去买东西之前,先列一张购物单。 & __________ before you ___________ if you want to save time. 【教(学)后记】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 一带一路是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐