找《when is it todaya child is b...

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解 Every culture has a recognized point when a child b..
&&&& Every culture has a recognized point when a child becomes an adult, when rules must be followed andtests passed.&&&& In China, although teenagers can get their ID cards at 16, many only see themselves as an adult when they are 18. In the US, where everyone drives, the main step to the freedom of adult life is learning to drive. At 16, American teens take their driving test. When they have their license, they drive into the grownup world.&&&& "Nobody wants to ride the cheese bus to school," said Eleanor Fulham, 17. She brought the pressureback to memory, especially for kids from wealthier families. "It's like you're not cool if you don't have a car," she said.&&&& According to recent research, 41% of 16 to 19yearolds in the US own cars, up from 23% in 1985. Although, most of these cars are bought by parents, some teens get parttime jobs to help pay.&&&& Not all families can afford cars for their children. In cities with subways and limited parking, some teenagers don't want them. But in rich suburban areas without subways, and where bicycles are more for fun than transportation, it is strange for a teenager not to have a car.&&&& But police say 16yearolds have almost three times more accidents than 18 to 19yearolds. This has made many parents pause before letting their kids drive.&&&& Julie Sussman, of& Virginia, decided& that& her& son& Chad,& 15,& will wait until he is 17 to apply for his learner's permit.&&&& Chad said he has accepted his parents' decision, although it has caused some teasing from his friends. "They say that I am unlucky," he said, "But I'd rather be alive than driving, and I_don't_really_trust_my_friends_on_the_road,_either."&&&& In China as more families get cars, more 18yearolds learn to drive. Will this become a big step tobecoming an adult?
1.Which may serve as the best title of the article?
A.Cars Helping You to GrowUpB.Driving into the GrownUp WorldC.Teenagers' Driving in AmericaD.Recognized Point of Becoming an Adult
2.16yearold drivers have more accidents possibly because________.
A.they want to show themselves offB.they are never experienced driversC.older people always drive betterD.they never drive carefully on the road
3.Which may NOT be taken into consideration when deciding whether to buy a car?
A.How well off the family is.B.Whether the kid is old enough.C.What traffic condition there is around.D.Whether it's practically needed.
4.When Chad said "I don't really trust my friends…", he meant that________.
A.he might run into his friends if he drove B.he didn't agree with his friendsC.he might not be safe if his friends droveD.he was afraid that his friends might well lie to him
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:陕西省同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解 Every culture has a recognized point when a child b..”主要考查你对&&历史文化类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
历史文化类阅读
什么是历史文化类阅读:
本类题型常用的方式是夹叙夹议。叙述的目的是为了议,所以要把握其议才是主要方面。阅读这类文章,先弄清其引入的话题,再弄清里面人物对其不同的看法,然后理解作者本身对话题的观点看法或思考。 历史文化类阅读技巧:
【题型说明】历史文化类阅读理解文章属高考常选材料之一。这类文章常涉及历史、文化、法制、宗教等方面的文学艺术、发明创造、文化遗产保护、宗教与文化、风俗与习惯、道德与法制、中外文学名著节选、等等。这类材料的命题点往往落在主旨大意题、事实细节题上。 【答题方法】在做这类阅读理解题时,我们应注意以下几个方面: 1、采用先题后文:先读题目,再带着问题读文章。这类阅读理解文章相对来说事实细节题稍多一点,如果带着问题读文章,有利于我们抓细节。 2、先做细节题。因为做完了局部性的事实细节题后,自然会加深我们对文章的理解,这样更有利于做主旨大意题。 3、重点敲定主旨题。主旨大意题提问的形式主要有两大类:一类是Main idea型;一类是Topic或Title型。在解答这类试题时应注意以下几点: a.读首句抓大意。文化教育类阅读理解文章多采用说明文、议论文体裁,而这类文章大都采用文章段落的中心,即主题句在文章开头。因此,要寻找这类文章的主旨大意就需要研究文章的首句。 b.读尾句抓大意。有时这类文章的主题句安排在文章的结尾,作为对全篇的总结。 c.读首段抓大意。有些文章或段落的开头和结尾部分都有主题句。这种结构是为了突出主题思想而使用两次点题的写作方法。这两个主题句在句子结构和用词上有所不同,而且在内容上前句和后句也不重复。 d.从段落中抓大意。有些文章或段落的主题句在文章中,这种文章或段落往往以一句话或几句话引出要表达的主题,在主题句出现后,再举例子陈述细节或继续论证。 e.归纳要点抓大意。有些文章或段落无明显的主题句,只是暗示性地体现主题。这就要求同学们在阅读过程中根据文中所叙述的事实或线索来概括总结主旨大意。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解 Every culture has a recognized point when a child b..”考查相似的试题有:
329337194227186697391242328829179228When I was a child…完形填空及答案_英语完形填空_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
When&I&was&a&child…完形填空及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
When&I&was&a&child…完形填空及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 8:52:30
完形填空(共30分)
When I was a child, our dining room had two kinds of chairstwo large ones with arm rests and four small ones without. The larger ones& 41& at the ends of the table. The smaller ones on the sides. Mom and Dad sat in the bigger chairs, except whe then Mom 42& sit in one of the smaller chairs. Dad always sat at the end, at the “head” of the table. Sitting where he did, Dad was framed(框架) by the window through which the yard could be seen with its trees and grass. It was the& 43& and protected place that was his, and ours& 44& him.After Dad retired(退休), he and Mom moved out into a small flat. When they came to visit me at their old house, Dad still sat at the end of the table though the table was no longer his but mine. Only with my marriage to Barbara, did I hear a& 45& questioning the arrangement. She requested, gently but& 46& , that I sit at the head of the table in our home. I& 47&& then that I was head of the family, but also felt unwilling to introduce such a change. How would I feel sitting in that head place in my Dads& 48& ? And how would he handle it? I was to find out on the& 49&& of our youngest childs first birthday.Mom and Dad arrived for lunch, and went into the dining room. Dad moved to his usual seat in front of the window. Before he could get around the side of the table, I took a deep 50& and said, Dad, this is going to be your place, next to Mom, on the side. He& 51& , looked at me and then sat down. I felt 52& , and angry at Barbara for pushing me to do this. It would have been easy to say, My& 53 , Dad. Sit where you always sit. But I didnt. When he and Mom were seated, Barnara and I took our places. I dont know how Dad felt. I do know that, though 54& from his usual place, he continue to 55& his best self with us, telling stories of his childhood and youth to the delight of the grandchildren, as I& 56& the food, our lives experienced a& 57& , which we continue to live with. It wasnt easy, but I sense that there is also something good in the change which has occurred. I am beginning to learn that
58& ones father is more than a question of which place to& 59&& at the dining table. It also means listening, whatever positions we own, to the stories Dad longs to tell. We may then, during these& 60& moments, even be able to forget about whose chair is whose.41. A stood&&& B. lay C. sat D. put 42. A. could&&& B. would&& C. should&&&&&&&& D. might43.&& A. comfortable&&& B. usual&& C. holy&&&&&&&&&& D. common44.& A. through B. around& C. towards&&&&&&& D. behind45.& A. problem B. voice&& C. sound&&&&&&&&&& D. sentence46.& A. coldly&& B. angrily C. firmly&&&&&&&& D. kindly47.& A. understood&&& B. noticed C. meant&&&&&&&&& D. realized& 48.& A. experience B. absence C. mind&&&&&&&&&& D. presence 49.& A. situation& B. condition& C. occasion&& &&&&&& D. explanation&&& 50. A. breath&&& B. thought C. feeling&&&&&&& D. sigh 51.&& A. shouted B. cried&& C. stopped&&&&&&& D. laughed52.& A. unlucky&& B. sad C. happy&&&&&&&&& D. terrible53.&&& A. misunderstanding& B. mistake&&& C. responsibility &&& D. idea54.&&& A. removed B. drove&& C. returned&&&&&&&&& D. took& 55.& A. tell&&& B. decorate&& C. retell&&&&&&&& D. share 56.& A. cooked& B. brought C. served&&&&&&& D. supplied57.&&& A. sorrow& B. suffering& C. change&&&&&&&& D. reform58.& A. requesting B. questioning&&& C. persuading&&&& D. honoring 59.&& A. occupy& B. sit C. give&&& &&&&&& D. control 60.& A. difficult&&& B. happy&& C. awful&& &&&&&&& D. magical参考答案
本文讲述家庭中发生的微妙变化。作者小时父亲总一直坐在上席,这是个神圣不可侵犯的位置,哪怕他退休后来作者家做客依然如此,后来在妻子的怂恿下我愁准机会向父亲提出意见,把他安排在旁边的位置上,而父亲并不介意这个位置,由此我意识到尊重父亲比安排位置更重要。 41. A考查搭配和生活常识。椅子是“竖立”着的,B、D两项应用被动形式,C明显错误,所以A42. B 下文中有Dad always sat at the end 和上文对应,would加动词原形表示过去的一种习惯,其他选项 无此意。43. C 父亲的座位是受到保护的,父亲的地位是不可动摇的,以及下文中作者我也是在妻子的怂恿下才要求换座位,可我说出来后又感到自责了,因此说“神圣”才合理。其他三项和受保护没关系,也和文章的主题不相符。44. A此题有一定难度。从位子的排列看,我们的座位不是在父亲的后面,也不是环绕着他,也不是对着他。可以看出父亲坐在上席的,我们孩子分列两旁,through“在…一带、在…之间”则有此意。45. B 我和父亲并没有为座位发生争执,因此这不算是一个问题problem,从上下文看,是我结婚后才听到(妻子)要求换座位的“意见”,此处voice为“意见, 发言权”。其他两项无此意。46. C.从下文看我并不愿意向父亲提出换位置,后来还是向父亲提出来了,可见是在妻子“温和(柔)地而firmly坚定地”要求下我才这样做的。 47. D 父亲退休且搬走了,在妻子的提醒下我才“realized意识到”我是一家之主。其他项都不妥。48. D本题略有难度。此处和父亲的“经历、经验”无关,所以A错;上文告知父亲已经搬走,这要求只是在父亲“presence出席、到场”时才可能提出,符合常理,所以D正确;B项不和逻辑,父亲“absence不在时”是不可能提出的;C为干扰项。49. C 从全文看,作者的心情是矛盾的,他要告知父亲这个决定,但他得找个“occasion时机”才好说,所以他选定了孩子过生日这个机会。其他选项都不能反映这个含义。50. A 准备吃饭时,父亲习惯性地走先他平时的座位,作者的矛盾心情在此处很突出,但他还是提出了换位子的要求,因此他“took a deep breath深深吸口气”是鼓足了勇气的。而不是深深地 “思索thought,感觉feeling”更不是“叹息sigh” 51. C 结合上文看,父亲正准备走向他原来的位置,作者提出了自己的意见,父亲听了“停下stopped”是很自然地事;下文中父亲听完后,并没发生不愉快,所以其他项不成立。52. B 答题时要站在文章主人公的角度思考,去体会其思想感情。此处反映了作者非常尊重父亲,问题一提出就很后悔,令人不快,“I felt sad and angry at Barbara for pushing me to do this. It would have been easy to say, …;& terrible是误选项, “很糟的, 极坏的, 可怕的, 骇人的”则言过其实了。53. B 此处不存在“误会misunderstanding”和“责任responsibility”也不是在袒护妻子“idea”说“是我的主意”了。54. A 父亲让出位置,不是“drove赶”下来的,也不是“returned归还”,更不是“took占据”而是父亲“removed挪开”.那个原来是他的位置。55. D56. C 四个词都可和搭配,但语境告诉我们,这些事是发生在快要吃饭时的,故有了把饭菜“端上”这一动作了。serve “开饭;上菜”。57. C. change 是文章的中心,不仅是座位的“变化”,更是作者心里上对尊重父辈观念的的“变化”。这一点从全文不难看出。58. D作者通过这件事情,悟出的道理:尊重父辈不是坐在什么地方,而是倾听等等。& honring one’s father” is more than a question of which place… 59. A
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语单选1.When a child watches Tv too much,_______________A.it may hurt his eyesight B.that may hurt his eyesightC.he may have his eyesight harmed D.which may harm his eyesight为什么选C不能选其他的2.I don't know________________A.who of them I should elect B.which of_百度作业帮
英语单选1.When a child watches Tv too much,_______________A.it may hurt his eyesight B.that may hurt his eyesightC.he may have his eyesight harmed D.which may harm his eyesight为什么选C不能选其他的2.I don't know________________A.who of them I should elect B.which of them I should elect为什么选B,不能选A?3.He won't want to eat it unless he is really hungey,in _____ case he'll eat almost anything.A.which B.at which C.what D.which为什么选D不能选其他的4.--It's a lovely day,isn't it?--Yes,I love____ when the weather is like this.A.this B.that C.it D.one为什么选C不能选其他的5.He is a strict but kind teacher,_____ ,in my opinion,my son loves and respects.答案为one,为什么不是the one6.The advanced worker was the person___ a.in whose honor the prize was give b.whom the prize was given to him c.for him the prize was given d.whose honor the prize was given 为什么选A,
1.When a child watches TV too much,_______________ A.it may hurt his eyesight B.that may hurt his eyesight C.he may have his eyesight harmed D.which may harm his eyesight 选C不能选其他的,原因是when引导的是条件状语从句,主句是he may have his eyesight harmed.如果选其他的选项,主语不正确.如A项的it指的没有前文,不能用 that也是指代不明确; 2.I don't know ________________ A.who of them I should elect B.which of them I should elect 选B,“他们中的哪一个”翻成英文是which of them.英语中没有who of them那种说法.3.He won't want to eat it unless he is really hungey,in _____ case he'll eat almost anything.A.which B.at which C.what D.which 选D.in which case引导的句子是定语从句,指的是前面提到的这种情况之下.4.--It's a lovely day,isn't it?--Yes,I love____ when the weather is like this.A.this B.that C.it D.one 选C.it可以指代对话中提到的单词wheather(天气).that也可指代,但没有it准确.5.He is a strict but kind teacher,_____ ,in my opinion,my son loves and respects.答案为one.假如用the one ,意思就变了,而且就不是定语从句了.而one指的是the teacher.6.The advanced worker was the person___ a.in whose honor the prize was give b.whom the prize was given to him c.for him the prize was given d.whose honor the prize was given 选A.in whose honor是定语从句,翻译:优等工人是指那些被授予奖励荣誉的人.定语从句的原句是:The prise was give in their honor.
1.主语是 child 是小孩 看电视 。 所以后面的句子主语要用he,不然主语不一致 2.who 和 which的问题。 这个简单, who是我不知道选谁。而which是他们之间我不知道选哪一个,而且没有who of them 这一说法,如果要选who的话 那么答案应该是 who I should elect. 3.这个用排除法, 答案B 有at . 介词重复,而且与题目不合...
您可能关注的推广回答者:滑行车,需要的加Q
滑行车,需要的加Q
急找木制玩具工艺生产商
急找木制玩具工艺生产商
急找类似时钟(带相框和镜子)
急找类似时钟(带相框和镜子)
水货,水货,夏日水货
水货,水货,夏日水货
出售吹瓶彩虹圈产品
出售吹瓶彩虹圈产品
找几款电动车,大部分有LOGO,麻烦对下!!
找几款电动车,大部分有LOGO,麻烦对下!!
笑脸带,手机带,八音枪带,水枪带
笑脸带,手机带,八音枪带,水枪带
When A Child Is Born 大家来听歌
主题帖子积分
猪大仙, 积分 34748, 距离下一级还需 1252 积分
&div class=&msgheader&&QUOTE:&/div&&div class=&msgborder&&&b&以下是引用&i&云淡风轻&/i&在 17:10:00的发言:&/b&&br/&&p&懂的欣赏歌的人,才懂生活。&/p&&p&[em01][em01]&/p&&p&好音乐就得用来分享&/p&&p&谢谢LZ&/p&&/div&&p&&/p&[em04] 谢谢
爱情就是两个人互较演技的一场游戏。
主题帖子积分
今天也是昨天的明天
猪小圣, 积分 10592, 距离下一级还需 2408 积分
猪小圣, 积分 10592, 距离下一级还需 2408 积分
猛个伊收藏起来!~
生命的历程便是人生的一种蜕变。想和风雨说再见,但阅历让我成长,生活让我精彩。在落寞的孤灯下可以品味出灵魂的真谛,也许这就叫做本色,来源于心灵深处的共鸣!舞动吧,我飞扬的青春!~
主题帖子积分
[em01] 我爱收钱...
爱情就是两个人互较演技的一场游戏。
主题帖子积分
放荡不羁的神
&p&不错。好听。。&/p&&p&顶你&/p&
天使不敢走的路,傻子一步就能跨过去...
~人生伟业的建立,不知能知,乃在能行!~
主题帖子积分
成名猪, 积分 1015, 距离下一级还需 485 积分
成名猪, 积分 1015, 距离下一级还需 485 积分
&font size=&1&&嗯,还不错,晚上听这样的歌容易睡着了..&/font&
世界需要的是快乐,记住热情、爱、和欢笑!
主题帖子积分
猪大侠, 积分 2542, 距离下一级还需 958 积分
猪大侠, 积分 2542, 距离下一级还需 958 积分
我命由我不由天
主题帖子积分
&div class=&msgheader&&QUOTE:&/div&&div class=&msgborder&&&b&以下是引用&i&杨乃武&/i&在 20:27:00的发言:&/b&&br/&是什么/&/div&&p&&/p&歌啊....是电影&人狼恋&的主题曲
爱情就是两个人互较演技的一场游戏。
社区QQ达人
使用QQ帐号登录论坛的用户
澄缘元老勋章
这是对长久以来默默支持像素的元老级会员最真诚的感谢!
澄缘灌水天才勋章
能够长期提供优质的社区水资源者,可得这个勋章!
澄海零距离
【美食分享】环境很好,适合带小孩一起去享酸菜鱼,鸡炉中午有送餐了!自家制作猪肉脯【美食分享】食材很新鲜,重点是好吃不贵!【美食分享】这家店也是挺有历史的,开有十【美食DIY】#美食DIY#周末周末,动手动手!【美食分享】德政路武装部对面的【膳房砂锅【美食分享】聚餐,南洋火锅城,地址德政路
[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp[□-澄海茶座] &nbsp
[□-婆媳关系]  [□-婆媳关系]  [□-婆媳关系]  [□-婆媳关系]  [□-婆媳关系]  [□-婆媳关系]  [□-婆媳关系]