出门在外也不愁谁知道后街男孩的这首歌叫什么名字
知道的说下
谢谢了_百度知道
i want it that way
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他15条回答
i want it that way 下载地址: mp3格式的,打开后直接右键下载
show me the meaning of being lonely我好喜欢这首歌的吖~show me the meaning of being lonely so many words for the broken heartits hard to see in a crimson love so hard to breathewalk with me and maybe nights of light so soon becomewild and free i could feel the sun your every wish will be donethey tell meshow me the meaning of being lonelyis this the feeling i need to walk with tell me why i can't be there where you aretheres something missing in my heart life goes on as it never ends eyes of stone observe the trendsthey never say forever gaze guilty roads to an endless lovethere's no control are you with me nowyour every wish will be done they tell meshow me the meaning of being lonelyis this the feeling i need to walk with tell me why i can't be there where you aretheres nowhere to runi have no place to go surrender my heart body and soulhow can it be youre asking me to feel the things you never show you are missing in my hearttell me why i can't be there where you areshow me the meaning of being lonelyis this the feeling i need to walk with tell me why i can't be there where you aretheres something missing in my heart show me the meaning of being lonelyis this the feeling i need to walk with tell me why i can't be there where you aretheres something missing in my heart http:
&I want it that way & ! 我对这首歌的喜爱程度超过了 &as long as you love me &
i want it that way最经典的之一了~ 在05年复出之前,我最喜欢这首~~
后街男孩的I Want It That WayYeah-eh-heah You are, my fire, The one, desire Believe, when I say, I want it that way But we, are two worlds apart, Can't reach to your heart, When you say, That I want it that way Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way Am I, your fire? Your one, desire, desire, it's too late, But I want it that way Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way Now I can see that we've fallen apart, From the way that it used to be, Yeah, No matter the distance, I want you to know, That deep down inside of me... You are, my fire, The one, desire, You are (You are, You are, You are...) Don't wanna hear you say, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, (Don't wanna hear you say), I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, (Don't wanna hear you say), I want it that way Tell me why... Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, (Never wanna hear you say it), I want it that way Cause I want it that way
I want it that way
i want it that way
i want it that way
i want it that way
I want it that a way
i want it that way
show me the meaning of being lonely 嘿嘿 你还要继续努力听他们的歌呢。。。
I want it that way
I WANT IT THAT WAY
want it that way
后街男孩的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁吧刊里的这首歌名字叫什么?知道的说下!_地下城与勇士吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,200,974贴子:
吧刊里的这首歌名字叫什么?知道的说下!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
1楼 05:18&|
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
自己消灭0回复
2楼 05:20&|
3楼 05:21&|
风一样的勇士吧刊尾页有写
4楼 05:23&|
风一样的勇士. 男生版本的好听.
5楼 05:52&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有首歌,不知道名字,有一句“花花世界”歌词,唱的很慢,这首歌好像没什么高潮的,从头到尾唱的很慢,但是很好听,是个男声,不是“吻得太逼真”那位歌神说下叫什么名字
有首歌,不知道名字,有一句“花花世界”歌词,唱的很慢,这首歌好像没什么高潮的,从头到尾唱的很慢,但是很好听,是个男声,不是“吻得太逼真”那位歌神说下叫什么名字
补充:已经找到了,是王媛渊的“三妻四妾”,谢谢大家了·
不区分大小写匿名
歌名:新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦歌手:黄安
新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦 黄安
&张敬轩唱的。歌名" 吻得太逼真”
黄安的《新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦》 里面有一句这样的歌词:“花花世界,鸳鸯蝴蝶,在人间已是颠,又何苦上青天,不如温柔同眠。”
《新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦》 黄安的
你看看是这个吗
&张敬轩-吻得太逼真。
叭不是吻得太逼真。。。看成有句歌词是吻得太逼真。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
有“昨日像那东流水 离我远去不可留”么?《新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦》电视剧《包青天》片尾曲