求做精灵变身求任务少的网游的一些小帮助

有一些关于财务管理的练习不会做呀!!求帮助求解答。_百度知道
有一些关于财务管理的练习不会做呀!!求帮助求解答。
1.Identify the items that will be ignored when estimating the after tax cash flows of the project.I) cash flow from salesII) financing chargesIII) depreciationIV) loss on sale of the assetV) residual cash flowVI) investment allowance Answer A.residual cash flow and investment allowance B.Loss on sale of the asset and residual cash flow C.loss on sale of the asset and investment allowance D.financing charges E.financing charges and depreciation 2. Question 3 Use the following information to estimate the taxable income for year 2. Year Sales in units1 10,0002 20,0003 40,0004 45,0005 40,0006 25,000Unit price for sales in years 1 to 3: $50 and for years 4 to 6: $45 VC : $25 per unit FC : $50 000 per year Initial Investment: $600 000 Salvage: $50 000 at the end of year 6 tax rate: 34% cost of capital 15% depreciation method: prime cost to zero Answer
A.$305 000B.$300 000C.$350 000D.$250 000E.$400 0003. In Australia the rate for the diminishing value method is ________ of the prime cost for assets acquired after 10 May 2006. Answer
A.100 percentB.125 percentC.150 percentD.200 percentE.There is no relationship between prime cost and diminishing value rates.4.The cash flow tax savings generated as a result of a firm's tax-deductible depreciation expense is called: Answer A.after-tax depreciation deductionB.after-tax terminal value savingsC.depreciation tax shieldD.the economic value savingsE.none of the given answers5. Which of the following is correct: Answer
A.The depreciation tax shield for a period is caclulated as D x T, where D = the amount of depreciation and T equals the tax rate. B.The after tax cash flow from cash revenue in any period is R x (1-T), where R equals revenue and T equals the tax rate. C.The after tax cash flow of cash expense in any period is E x (1-T), where E equals cash expense and T equals the tax rate. D.The tax savings from an investment allowance is equal to I x T x A, where I equals the amount of eligible capital expenditure, A the rate of investment allowance and T equals the tax rate. E.All of the options given are correct.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
今晚上就要交了,赶紧写吧。我一会儿写完发上来。你先问问同学吧约翰真是没事找事,不知道我们作业多啊?
其他类似问题
财务管理的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是一名幼师,需要一些适合小朋友跳的舞蹈和小苹果的舞蹈视频,求帮助!_百度知道
我是一名幼师,需要一些适合小朋友跳的舞蹈和小苹果的舞蹈视频,求帮助!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
优酷3朋友跳苹
优酷网上找吧
其他类似问题
舞蹈视频的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一个韩国娱乐节目,请一些明星来做任务,找寻目标,印象中叫城市追击,具体叫什么?求问、、_百度知道
有一个韩国娱乐节目,请一些明星来做任务,找寻目标,印象中叫城市追击,具体叫什么?求问、、
提问者采纳
是runningman吧!刘在石主持的节目,也是明星来做任务,寻找东西,是类似追击者的节目
提问者评价
是滴是滴,,谢谢啦~~
其他类似问题
韩国娱乐节目的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
刘在石的running man
running man !!!我每集都追~~上周日是中国特辑
RUNNING MAN
是running man吧…
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求教:装饰用精灵变身有意义么?_魔力宝贝吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:61,958贴子:
求教:装饰用精灵变身有意义么?收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
1楼 20:27&|
有意义吧,三变容易出JP,装饰的话基本都是打宝石,蓝冒奇迹好象都不是稳定的。
2楼 21:09&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”魔力宝贝“的信息,请&或我英语不好,一些题不会做,求帮助_百度知道
我英语不好,一些题不会做,求帮助
I hope to get together with _____
(they).Each of ______ (we) ______ (want) to go to different countries.Your plan ________ (sound) really wonderful.If you go to Yunnan for holidays, you shouldn't ______ (miss) LiJiang.Mom,where ______ (be) my shorts? I can't find them.用情态动词would, should , can, could, shouldn't, can't, couldn't填空What _____ you like to do after school?I don't know. What about you?I plan to teach Jenny to swim. ______ you swim?No, I ___ ____ . You're great.I learnt to swim when I was five years old.Wow, you ______ swim at the age of five? I only _____ recite poems.Really? I _________ do it then.Good news! I will go to Japan next month. But I don't know what we _____ do and we ______ do in Japan. ________ you help me ?用 phone sounds camera backpack money round tent umbrella sunglasses map notebook raincoat填空The story _______ interesting.May I borrow your _______? I want to have a phone call.He plans to sleep out this weekend. So tomorrow he'll buy a _______.How brightly the sun's shining. We beed to wear ____ if we want to go out.I don't know where Washington D.C . is. Would you like to show it on the ____?Please write down the notes in your _____ .It's raining outside. Did you take _____ or _________ with you?Now we can have vegetables
all year ________ .I like taking photos . So I always take a _____ with me. Wherever you want to go, don't forget to take ________ . You may buy something.用what which who whom whose 填空。With ____ did you go out for a walk yesterday?I don't know _________ knife this is.I don't know when we can go there._________A
Anything B Anytime C Anywhere D Anyone _______ is
expensive ________ in America.A It
B That to travel C It travel D That travelingCould you buy me _____ suglasses,Dad? Iwill go on holiday.A pair of B pairs of C a pair of D a pair of the I will take a camera. _____ should I take?A What B Which C What else D Which elseWe should listen to him because his plan sounds ________.A wrong B terrible C well D good
提问者采纳
I hope to get together with them
(they).Each of __us__ (we) ___wants___ (want) to go to different countries.Your plan ___sounds_____ (sound) really wonderful.If you go to Yunnan for holidays, you shouldn't ___miss___ (miss) LiJiang.Mom,where ___are___ (be) my shorts? I can't find them.用情态动词would, should , can, could, shouldn't, can't, couldn't填空What ___would__ you like to do after school?I don't know. What about you?I plan to teach Jenny to swim. ___Can___ you swim?No, I ___ can't____ . You're great.I learnt to swim when I was five years old.Wow, you ___could___ swim at the age of five? I only ___could__ recite poems.Really? I ____could_____ do it then.Good news! I will go to Japan next month. But I don't know what we ___should__ do and we ___could___ do in Japan. ____Would____ you help me ?用 phone sounds camera backpack money round tent umbrella sunglasses map notebook raincoat填空The story ___sounds ____ interesting.May I borrow your ____phone ___? I want to have a phone call.He plans to sleep out this weekend. So tomorrow he'll buy a ___tent____.How brightly the sun's shining. We beed to wear __sunglasses__ if we want to go out.I don't know where Washington D.C . is. Would you like to show it on the __map__?Please write down the notes in your __notebook ___ .It's raining outside. Did you take ___umbrella__ or _____raincoat____ with you?Now we can have vegetables
all year ___round_____ .I like taking photos . So I always take a __camera___ with me. Wherever you want to go, don't forget to take ____money____ . You may buy something.用what which who whom whose 填空。With __whom__ did you go out for a walk yesterday?I don't know ____whose_____ knife this is.I don't know when we can go there.____B_____A
Anything B Anytime C Anywhere D Anyone ____D___ is
B That to travel C It travel D That travelingCould you buy me ___C__ suglasses,Dad? Iwill go on holiday.A pair of B pairs of C a pair of D a pair of the I will take a camera. ___B__ should I take?A What B Which C What else D Which elseWe should listen to him because his plan sounds ___D_____.A wrong B terrible C well D good
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
I hope to get together with __them___
(they).Each of __us____ (we) __wants____ (want) to go to different countries.Your plan _sounds_______ (sound) really wonderful.If you go to Yunnan for holidays, you shouldn't _miss_____ (miss) LiJiang.Mom,where __are____ (be) my shorts? I can't find them.用情态动词would, should , can, could, shouldn't, can't, couldn't填空What _would____ you like to do after school?I don't know. What about you?I plan to teach Jenny to swim. ___Can___ you swim?No, I _can__ _not___ . You're great.I learnt to swim when I was five years old.Wow, you could______ swim at the age of five? I only __could___ recite poems.Really? I __couldn’t_______ do it then.Good news! I will go to Japan next month. But I don't know what we _should____ do and we _shouldn’t_____ do in Japan. ___Can_ you help me ?用 phone sounds camera backpack money round tent umbrella sunglasses map notebook raincoat填空The story __sounds_____ interesting.May I borrow your ___phone____? I want to have a phone call.He plans to sleep out this weekend. So tomorrow he'll buy a _ tent ______.How brightly the sun's shining. We beed to wear sunglasses
if we want to go out.I don't know where Washington D.C . is. Would you like to show it on the map____?Please write down the notes in your _ notebook ____ .It's raining outside. Did you take _ umbrella ____ or ___raincoat______ with you?Now we can have vegetables
all year __ round ______ .I like taking photos . So I always take a _ camera ____ with me. Wherever you want to go, don't forget to take __ money ______ . You may buy something.用what which who whom whose 填空。With _ whom ___ did you go out for a walk yesterday?I don't know __ whose _______ knife this is.I don't know when we can go there._____B____A
Anything B Anytime C Anywhere D Anyone __A_____ is
B That to travel C It travel D That travelingCould you buy me __C___ suglasses,Dad? Iwill go on holiday.A pair of B pairs of C a pair of D a pair of the I will take a camera. _D____ should I take?A What B Which C What else D Which elseWe should listen to him because his plan sounds _____D___.A wrong B terrible C well D good
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 辟毒求药任务 的文章

随机推荐