&小木虫葵花宝典之“外刊投稿书信大全”
投外文期刊的绝佳指南
投外文期刊的绝佳指南
分享到:&&
下载本文档需要登录,并付出相应积分。()
文件大小:676KB
所需积分:& 30
&2006-, All rights reserved.Do u understand?_英语聊聊吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:26,254贴子:
Do u understand?收藏
You are an international student who have just arrived in Boston to study at M.I.T. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). You have made several ABC (American born Chinese) friends. One day, your friend, Austin came to you and said…
Austin: “Hey man, wassup?” You: “Heyyy, nothing much. How about you, Austin?” Austin: “Eh, nothing much. Just studying my ass off for the past few days cuz I had math finals.” You: “Oh, how did you do?” Austin: “Terrible!!! Man…I totally flunk that. I feel like I just got dropped into a shithole.” You: “It’s okay, dude. Don’t hesitate to come to me if you need any help.” Austin: “Awesome, dude! Thanks a bunch, you are the best.” You: “Haha. Don’t mention it. That’s what friends are for.” Austin: “Oh, by the way, are you free this Friday night?” You: “I think so. Why did you ask?” Austin: “Well, there’s this party at Boston University on Friday night, and I was wondering if you want to come along.” You: “Are there going to be lots of FREE food? Haha.” Austin: “Dude, you are sooo Asian.” You: “Haha, I am just kidding. But yeh, I would love to go. All I’ve be I need a little fresh air.” Austin: “Cool. I’ll come and pick you up on Friday night then.” You: “Alright, see you then.” Austin: “Later, dude.”
Friday Night You: Wow, this place is packed!” Austin: “Hell yeahhh! Well, I am going to say hi to Jeremy over there and do a lap. You, take care of yourself!” As soon as he finished his sentence, Austin disappeared into the crowd. As you start to wander around the room, you noticed the most beautiful girl you have ever seen in your life. Her eyes glow with the depth of universal love, casting off stardust as a diamond casts fire and they smolder like embers of a fire in a desert night: glancing upwards they reflect the heavens above. You were completely mesmerized.
讲的不就是一个在波士顿留学的学生的事么。刚开始是他和他的一个朋友寒暄。然后他朋友问他要不要去参加派对,他答应了。再然后他去了那,他见到了一个很漂亮的女孩,描写了一下那女孩的样子。感觉很地道的英语,不过貌似没实质的内容呀
你是一个刚到波士顿在M.I.T〖麻萨诸塞州技术学院〗(还有这样一个州啊)学习的留学生。你交了一些美籍华人(应该是这样吧,或者,在美国出生的华人,在美国出生的应该就是美国国籍吧?)朋友。有一天,你的朋友Austin来找你,说:hey(一直比较喜欢这词,所以就不翻了),哥们(man应该怎么处理啊)最近还好吗?你:没什么特别的,(nothing much又怎么弄)你呢,Austin?
Austin:呃…我有个数学期末考,过去几天我为此忙的晕头转向的(我忙于复习呢。我百度了一下,上面说,我在学习我的屁股,研究我的驴子)你:哦,你考得怎样了?Austin:考得好差,哥们,没及格(不知道是不是这意思)我感觉我就像是掉进了茅坑。你:没什么啦,如果你需要任何帮助尽管来找我
Austin:太棒了,哥们,太感谢你了,你最好了你:哈哈,这有什么,都是朋友嘛Austin:呃,顺便问一下,这个星期五晚你有空吗?你:我想有的,问这干嘛?Austin:那个…星期五晚在波士顿大学有个派对,我刚还在想你会不会去呢你:会有很多的免费的吃的么Austin:哥们,你真…亚洲啊你:开个玩笑了,不过我真想去耶,一直忙于学习,我需要呼吸点儿新鲜的空气。Austin:好的,那到时候我来接你你:好,星期五晚见。Austin:蒽,再见,哥们
星期五晚你:这地儿人真多Austin:是哦,见鬼,那个…我要去跟jeremy打个招呼,然后坐会儿(不知道do a lap 是不是这意思),你自己照顾好自己哈。他话一讲完,就消失在人群里了。
在你开始在房间四处闲逛的时候,你注意到一个女孩,很漂亮,是你一生中见过的最漂亮的一个。(as不知怎么翻,还有后面这个描述也好难翻译,不知道貌似只是在描写她的眼睛和作者的感受,可是这怎么够呢)
她的目光闪烁着且深邃,似乎宇宙把所有的美都加诸在它上面,丢弃星尘如同宝石浴火,就像他们燃烧过后就像是夜晚沙漠里的一团火的余烬,向上一暼它们映射的天空。你看着她,深陷其中不能自拔了。(你眩晕了,虽然看不懂,反正说的就是这女的很好看,呵呵,就这样了,我翻的很认真,求高人指点啊)
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或do understand. I will have to pass. I was hoping that they were actual pieces of the ribbon that i could match up to I will have tO say no thankyou. When do u think my packages will ship out? Looking forward to beautifying my daughter and neices
参考译文1:明白。我会通过。我希望,他们的缎带,我可以比赛,我会说没有三江源的实际件。当ü认为我的包将推出?展望未来美化我的女儿和neices参考译文2:明白。我会通过。我希望,他们的缎带,我可以比赛,我会说没有三江源的实际件。当ü认为我的包将推出?展望未来美化我的女儿和neices参考译文3:明白。我将不得不通过。我希望他们我可以匹配功能区的实际件达将不得不说没有谢谢。U 什么时候觉得我的包裹会出货?期待美化我女儿和 neices参考译文4:是明白的。 我将会通过。 我希望,他们的实际件的丝带,我可以匹配达我会说没有无限感激。 我认为这样做时u软件将船? 期待美化我和女儿neices语义参照:我只爱你三天,昨天,今天,还有明天。
I just love you for three days, and yesterday, today, there are still tomorrow.埋件
buried.Am I relentless?
我无情吗?柒柒╮ 生死兩相掵,注定这么悲。
Qi qi ╮ death of two-phase Ming, destined so sad.动态扫描显示电路将已寄存器中寄存的计数结果以动态显示的方式送到数码管显示
dynamic scan Circuit will be displayed in the Register has been hosting the counter results in a dynamic display of sending digital displayit is the famous south china tiger
它是著名的华南虎He s a pirate
他的一名海盗录入人
recorded on the humanPsychostimulants
精神兴奋剂Jane Brown
简布朗あいせすひひふふ
あいせすひひふふ长得好看的女孩
Handsome girlwhich play an important part in the lives of its people
这过程中重要的一部分人民的生命一直在等你。
Been waiting for you.如果您同意我们的请求
If you agree to our requestDurex flying condom
杜蕾斯飞行避孕套我给你的不是最好的,而是你想要的。
I gave you is not the best, but you want.hydrogen iodide
氢碘化物吃早饭时
At breakfast然而,HPS及POPH与PAH发生发展的关系,迄今国内外尚无报道。
However, HPS and POPH development relations with PAH, so far, there have been no reported at home and abroad.Louis tried to flee the country in 1792
路易试图逃离该国于1792年Duplic it looks as though you’ve already said that!
重复评论检测;,看起来好像你已经说过,!那个女孩的父亲
The girl's fatherHopefully,
我们希望,这是一位中国的粉丝ps的图片。
This is a Chinese fan ps the picture.凌海琳
正在翻译,请等待...yay! lol come tell me what u think sexy
耶 !哈哈来告诉我什么 u 认为性感the SUMMER PALACE
颐和园请输入您需要翻译的文本!在过去的二十多年
Please enter the text you need to be translated! Over the past 20 yearsyou wanna ask what or which point of my life is well or not
你想问什么,或者哪一点我生命中的是好不好you sweet....
you sweet ....one everything
之一一切NUMPAD3 - UNLIMITED FUEL
NUMPAD3-无限的燃料见解深刻的
View deepThen the monkey hangs on the tree
然后挂在树上的猴我只懂一点点英语,希望您见谅
I only know a little bit English, I hope you forgive meP04 calibration options: calibration. Range :00-1. ▲ ▼ to modify calibration with choice = 1, press the SET button to start calibration.
P04校准备选办法:校正。 范围:00-1。 ▲▼修改校准与选择=1,新闻的套按钮可启动校正。世界人口快速增长带来了许多问题,如食品不足,失业,住房拥挤等。中国是一个人口大国,但人们生活水平还是不太高,中国应该坚持计划生育政策,控制人口增长。
World population growth has brought many problems, such as food shortage, unemployment, crowded housing and so on. China is a populous country, but still not too high living standards, China should adhere to family planning policy to control population growth.我想给班主任写封信
I would like to write a letter to the class teachersometime it lasts in love but sometime it hurts instead
sometime it lasts in love sometime but instead it hurtsWe only quoted the port of loading charge
我们只引述港口装货费People's transport press file
人民交通按文件你是煞笔
You are Shabirate app
率的应用程序最近查询:
Tianjin Institute of Urban Construction Vocational and Technical College
Office coo
Master will tell him
I will not translate into English
Key words: laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery with surgery care.
A.mojsilovi'C
不鲜艳的颜色
我们要努力学习,以扩大我们的知识范围,实现我国的潜力和以支付我们的生活。
KAWAGUCHIKO
Do you feel would not succeed
In order to facilitate this travel
将你的父母明天回家吗?
浴室镜子或你的卧室的门上,你可以把它们。
That call is very patient woman, saying that just to do the laid-off workers, age although a little bigger, but full of charm, very clean. I thought a move, they told her: "Come let that old lady!" But half an hour has not seen such a big figure, I'll turn out the lights, stumbled and fell asleep.
Manual weighing and metering error当前位置: &
求翻译:Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice cold water you have drunk into tears.是什么意思?
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice cold water you have drunk into tears.
问题补充:
你知道思念一个人的感觉吗?它就像你会花很长很长的时间,把你有醉酒流泪的冰水。
你是否了解这种感觉的有人失踪? 它就像您要花费很长的时间把冰块硬水您喝了就哭了。
您是否了解想念某人的感觉? 它是就象您将花费久困难时期转动冰冷的水您喝了入泪花的那样。
你知道思念一个人的感觉吗?它就像是你会花很长时间难把冰水喝了眼泪。
你理解感情遗失某人?的确相象那你将花一段长困难的时间转你到破洞中喝了的冰冷的水。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:Even if do not understand it, when I did not say anything是什么意思?
Even if do not understand it, when I did not say anything
问题补充:
即使不明白,当我没有说什么
即使不明白,当我没有说甚麽
即使不要了解它,当我没有说什么
即使不明白,当我没说什么
即使不明白,当我没说什么
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问