网络学习英语体会作文中文

当前位置: >>
回信介绍学习中文方法英语作文
假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友JooZone的E-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封E-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。
Joozone Editor's Note:
假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友JooZone的E-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。
请你用英文给他回复一封E-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。
Dear JooZone,
I'm glad you'll come to Beijing to learn Chinese. Chinese is very useful, and many foreigners are learning it now. It's difficult for you because it's quite different from English. You have to remember as many Chinese words as possible. It's also important to do some reading and writing. You can watch TV and listen to the radio to practise your listening. Do your best to talk with people in Chinese. You can learn Chinese not only from books but also from people around you. If you have any questions, please ask me. I'm sure you'll learn Chinese well.
Hope to see you soon in Beijing.
很高兴能在北京见到您!
Wang Ming小编建议:
与 回信介绍学习中文方法英语作文 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
假定你是(2)班的班长。下了第二节课后,上课老师走了,你把同学们留住,口头通知了...
A Car Accident 一场车祸英语作文,另附作文地带提供的无法忘怀的经历英语作文几篇,...
这里英语作文地带为大家提供从小学到大学的几篇完整的保护大自然,保护环境的英语作文...
我的元旦计划(My new years resolution) My new years resolution is very very brife...
一篇有关H1N1(猪流感)流感的英语作文 1、被误认为是猪流感 2、要勤洗手,养成良好的...
描写春节的英语作文 写一篇关于春节的英语作文过年过大年 Spring Festival中国春节 描...君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
英语作文写一份学习心得
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语作文写一份学习心得
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口网络社交给学生带来的好处和弊端英语作文
答案长度必须超过10个字,请勿发布无效或违法言论。
(共有1个回答)
As we all know ,everything has two sides .SNS gives us a platform to know more friends ,and it is convinient for us to communicate with others .As it is a virtual world,we can talk with all kinds of people .What's more ,there is no need to worry about what we should say and what we shouldn't .On the other hand ,we rely on SNS so much in our life ,we will lose some opptiunities to commnicate with people around us ,for example ,our friends,our teachers ,our parents and so on .Importantly ,we maybe become silent ,dont want to say a word in the real world .
Nowadays, Internet is more and more popular among teenagers. Information can rea
补也没大用了,补的关键时期在情春期那段,过了就没大用了!
Dear parents,
There is a parents meeting in our school at Saturday afternoon fr
I was very happy last weekend. It was sunny on Saturday, so I went to a beautifu
chen jie is a student,his home is not far from school,everyday he go to school b
After the publicity of the Sanlu contaminated milk powder issue, a survey was ca
The Proper Way(s) for students to Relax  I am the monitor of Class 3,Grade3,No.2
Nowadays ,more and more students like doing the homework while listening to the
I think children should help parents do some chores. Now many parents don’t let
在校园到处都看得到吃零食的学生们。有一次我们这个在上课,老师交一个同学起来回答问题,突然这个同学就晕倒了。老师马上把他抱到医务室,经检查是吃了一些有害的零食,才
大家都关注
(C)2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&  范文一:
  Now many of my classmates like to surf the Internet in their free time.I think Internet can bring us both advantages and disadvantages.
  (现在,我的很多同学都喜欢在闲暇的时间里上网,我认为网络既给我们带来了好处,又有不好的地方。)
  For example,if I have some trouble studying, I can surf the internet to find more helpful information. And I can make more friends on it. Some of my classmates say they feel happy when they talk with more friends with many similar hobbies.
  (例如,如果我在学习上又困难,我就能上网搜索一些有帮助的信息。并且我还能够在网上交到更多的朋友。我有一些同学说,当他们找到了一些拥有相当兴趣的朋友来聊天时,会觉得开心)
  However, Internet can make some problems at the same time. If you spend too much time on it ,you will becaome lazy and can't put your heart on study. It will be even worse if you feel you can't live without Internet.
  {然而,网络同时也会造成一些问题。如果你花太多时间在上面,你就会变懒而且不能够专心学习。如果你觉得你的生活已经离不开它了那就更糟了}
  So we must be careful when we use the Internet.
  (所以,当我们在使用网络的时候一定要小心。)
  范文二:
  Advantages and Disadvantages Of the Internet
  I think it is not all bad for millde school student to search the Internet.Some students play games on line.I don't agree it at all.It has nothing to do with their study.And it will make them lose the interests of learning.But also it is very nessary for us to search the Internet.In the modern world,using computer and the Internet is an important skill.We can use it to find some information that we need and communicate with our friends,teachers and parents.Sending e-mail and check out some international news are useful for us as well.
  优点和缺点互联网
  我想这是不是所有的坏学生的millde搜索Internet.Some学生上玩游戏line.I不同意在all.It没有任何关系的study.And这会让他们失去的利益, learning.But也非常nessary我们搜索Internet.In现代世界中,使用电脑和互联网是一个重要的skill.We可以使用它来找到一些信息,我们需要和我们的朋友沟通,教师和家长。发送电子邮件,并检查了一些有益的国际新闻是我们的。
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话10-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-2110-21最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01

我要回帖

随机推荐