求生活大爆炸百度云资源!!发我个人百度云:voicecute,靴靴!

【NEWS】 2012年动漫大会生活大爆炸剧组粉丝见面会亮点 - 《生活大爆炸》的日志,人人网,《生活大爆炸》的公共主页
生活大爆炸第十季【中英双语熟肉】第10季度盘:
(提取码:6qgg)
【NEWS】 2012年动漫大会生活大爆炸剧组粉丝见面会亮点
2012动漫嘉年华: 11 Hilarious Highlights From 'The Big Bang Theory' PanelRaj之罗曼史, Penny之姓, Melissa Rauch之 Wolowitz太太模仿秀以及更多CBS周五漫展会搞笑段子.During Friday's Comic-Con panel -- its first in the massive Hall H -- NASA astronaut Richard Searfoss presented co-star Simon Helberg with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to journey to space aboard the Lynx Experience.&&在周五的漫展会上&第一次出现在如此大型的H 展厅-- NASA宇航员Richard Searfoss 以及与其合作的影星Simon Helberg (Howard) 带来了一个千载难逢的,登上Lynx Experience游览太空的机会.&&After Helberg, a new father, realized that Searfoss was serious he wound up passing -- joking that "altitudes give me a lot of gas" and that he's a picky eater. Ultimately, all the fans of age received envelopes with the chance at winning the flight, with one lucky woman walking away with the golden ticket to space.在最近刚刚做了父亲的Helberg意识到Searfoss是认真的时候,他即刻拒绝了,他自嘲道"高度会给他带来恐惧感",并且自己很挑食. 所有年龄段的的粉丝都收到了这次旅行的抽奖信封,最终一位幸运的女粉赢得了通往太空的门票.With the writers only recently returning to work, a highlight panel from season five was shown, and the cast had a ball taking questions from fans.&&就在笔者刚刚回去工作的时候, 第五季的座谈会开始了,剧组与粉丝之间进行了问答活动.Here are 11 other fun tidbits from Friday's panel.这里是11个周五漫谈会上有趣的花絮.1. Favorite moments: Highlights for the cast and creators included Sheldon holding Amy's hand, withJim Parsons noting that he enjoys the "exploration of the whole Amy and Sheldon relationship, it's very fun to see where that's going -- as slowly as that may be." Co-star Mayim Bialik kissing the monitor on which her onscreen partner appeared on via satellite.&&1. 最爱的情节:整个剧组和制片们都觉得Sheldon 牵Amy手的一刻是亮点,说到这一点,Jim Parsons表示非常享受"探索Amy 和Sheldon感情发展的过程,看着他们龟速缓慢发展的感情是件很有趣的事情."联合主演Mayim Bialik(AMY)通过荧幕给了她这位通过卫星 "现身"的搭档一个吻.2. Dreams do come true: Exec producer Bill Prady noted that his highlight last year was being told that Star Trek icon (and his dream guest star) Leonard Nimoy was on the phone calling about a role on the show's fifth season, with fellow EP Steve Molaro noting that he jumped up onto the stage to meet the star. Molaro, meanwhile, said his best moment came when he learned that he could shake guest star Stephen Hawking's hand -- "and getting to know that they actually let you do that," he added.&&2. 梦想成真:执行制片Bill Prady 指出他去年最重要的时刻是,被告知星际迷航偶像(同时也是他的梦幻级客串影星) Leonard Nimoy (Spock~)将会为第五季角色的问题与他通话.同为制作人的 Steve Molaro 也指出他当时真的是跳上台子去见这位名角的.同时Molaro也说他最感动的时候是自己得知可以与Stephen Hawking握手 --"随即、、并且知道他们是真的让你去做这件事,"他补充道.3. Howard's pants: Other quips from the panel included Helberg's gem on his wardrobe: "I help with the stuffing," he said of his tight pants. "It's a lot of sucking in and hanging," he laughed.3. Howard'的裤子: 这次专题会的笑点还包含了Helberg衣柜中的亮点:"我其实也有帮忙的,"他说起自己的紧身裤的时候,"狂吸气然后使劲的往上拽."他大笑道.4. Kaley Cuoco really does understand the show's all-around geekery -- and science: "Why are you guys looking at me?! We went through this last year!" she laughed when the entire cast and creators looked in her direction after a fan asked if everyone understood the technical jargon on the show. The actress, who took heat last year at the Con from loyal fans for her seeming lack of geek cred, defended her ability to fashion Star Trek's "live long and prosper" hand gesture and received support from Prady, who noted she has difficulty fashioning the finger separation. Cute overload.4. Kaley Cuoco 真的完全理解这部剧里的那些术语和它们背后的科学:''你们这帮人这么看着我干嘛?!我们遭了去年整整一年的罪!"她边笑边嚷道.当一个粉丝询问,是不是所有人都理解这部剧里术语的时候,整个剧组和制片组都直直的盯着她.....这个女演员在去年漫展由于"极客指数过低"受到忠粉的挑刺,原因是她表演"生生不息,繁荣昌盛"这一Star Trek'(《星际迷航》)手势时"不够专业",Prady也表示他注意到了Cuoco手指分开费劲这一点. 真是太可爱了~5. As for spoilers, EP Chuck Lorre teased that after Raj's (Kunal Nayyar) unfortunate love affair with his iPhone's Siri, the series has a fun follow-up planned for the guy who is unable to speak to women without booze. "We have a romance planed for Raj this year," he offered. "Wait until you see it!"5. 作为负责爆料的人,制片Chuck Lorre 坏笑着透露,继Raj (Kunal Nayyar扮演) 与他iPhone上Siri间不幸的恋情之后,新的一季中会为这个不醉就不能和女人正常说话的家伙做些有趣的安排."我们今年将为他安排一场艳遇"Lorre 透露说,"拭目以待吧!"6. Will there ever be a crossover between Lorre's Two and a Half Men and Big Bang? Lorre said any one of the guys could easily be a tutor for Men's Jake. "He's quite a knucklehead," he joked.6. 那么, Lorre的作品Two and a Half Men (《好汉两个半》)以及Big Bang(《生活大爆炸》)之间会不会有"穿越"呢? Lorre的回答是其中任何一个人都能轻轻松松的当《好汉》里Jack(那个小鬼)的家教, "他实在太呆了,"Lorre开玩笑说.7. The panel, which featured the unseen voice of Howard's mom last year and a live performance by Barenaked Ladies the year prior, had another hugely fun moment when the cast sang "Soft Kitty" -- in the round and almost totally on key. Im...
阅读(5222)|
爱好“美术”的朋友们来加好友吧,恭候大家。。。。。。
人人移动客户端下载生活大爆炸_歌手纳塔丽 (有声)_沪江英语
分类学习站点
歌手纳塔丽 (有声)
编辑点评:碧昂丝原唱的歌曲《Single Ladies》经Pomplamoose,一个来自加州的二人组合的翻唱,在YouTube上获得了上千万的点击率。纳塔丽就是这个二人组中的一个。她最近发行了自己的个人专辑。
A New Day For Singer Nataly Dawn
(文本为音频大致内容,可能与音频并非完全一致,欢迎大家贡献听写稿^^)
JACKI LYDEN, HOST:&And if you're just joining us, this is WEEKENDS on ALL THINGS CONSIDERED from NPR News. I'm Jacki Lyden. And it's time now for music.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, &SINGLE LADIES&)
POMPLAMOOSE: (Singing) If you like it then you should've put a ring on it. If you like it then you should've put a ring on it...
LYDEN: The video for this
of Beyonce's &Single Ladies& has been viewed more than nine million times. The band is Pomplamoose, a couple from Northern California known for lighthearted cover songs, and they do a bunch of them. Check them out on YouTube. Now, the woman singing is Nataly Dawn, and she's about to release a solo album on Tuesday called &How I Knew Her.&
While she retains a lot of the
and charm of Pomplamoose, the music here reveals a whole different side of Nataly Dawn that Pomplamoose fans might not have known was there.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
NATALY DAWN: (Singing) You put on your suits and your round toe boots but who cares? Silent prayers won't keep you from going insane.
LYDEN: Nataly Dawn is taking on some pretty heady topics on the record, including many references to faith and her struggles with it, despite growing up with parents who served as missionaries.
DAWN: My father was a pastor and later on a theology professor, and my mother was always in charge of the music at church. And my parents were very much into a lot of gospel music. My mom was just a huge fan of the great old hymns. And I have to say they're still deeply ingrained in my subconscious. It's very hard for me to write things that don't sound just a little bit like a hymn.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
DAWN: (Singing) Maybe they will because you know what they say when there's a gun to your head, is there nobody praying (unintelligible) because we're all just the same, we're all just the same. La di da.
LYDEN: There are a lot of references to faith on &How I Knew Her.& Was that ?
DAWN: It was intentional in that it's what I've been thinking a lot about. The album is about relationships, and particularly about relationships with the women in my life who've mattered the most to me. And all of those women have had deep faith as a big part of their identity. And I definitely have ended up struggling with a lot of what I believe and what I was brought up with through the investigation of these relationships with the women who are closest to me in my life.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, &STILL A BELIEVER&)
DAWN: (Singing) Grandma says I'm going to hell 'cause I met a boy and we make rock music. And the trouble is I know she means well. If I'm misbehaving, it's (unintelligible) and she says life is a test...
LYDEN: Your grandmother, I have to ask you about her, here in this song, &Still a Believer,& sounds a little strict. Grandma says I'm going to hell because I met a boy and we make rock music and the trouble is I know she means well. She was probably quite accustomed to you singing church music. Maybe this was too difficult to stretch.
DAWN: I think a lot of people in my family have trouble with the fact that I have strayed from my beliefs, and in particular with the fact that I'm not married and I've been living with my boyfriend, you know, who I've been in a relationship with for the past six and a half years. And I think it's quite difficult for them to deal with the fact that I still claim to have some sort of faith, but that it's not really in line with my very strict Christian heritage.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, &STILL A BELIEVER&)
DAWN: (Singing) And I said I'm still a believer...
LYDEN: Since this is a solo album, did it feel - I'm not suggesting that each song is a chapter in your own autobiography - but did it feel more
than previous work? Did you feel more that you were writing for your own voice?
DAWN: Definitely. I mean, Pomplamoose's songs
are pretty light. They don't really delve into issues of, you know, death, family, things like that. We stay pretty light. And there's a place for that, an important place for that, in music. And I'm really glad that we make those songs. But I've been going through a darker period in my life and trying to process a lot of that. And I knew that Pomplamoose was not the right outlet for the lyrics that I had written. So definitely, there's a lot more of my story and a lot more of - stories of people in my life who've meant a lot to me.
LYDEN: Well, can I ask then what's behind the song &Why Did You Marry?&
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, &WHY DID YOU MARRY?&)
DAWN: (Singing) Why did you marry, oh, why did you marry? You could've been an actress. You could've been a doctor. You could've been somebody people wish they knew...
Part of growing up in a religious family is seeing everyone get married when they're babies. It's always been very scary to me. Even as a young girl, I was never the type to fall in love with someone and think, oh, we're going to get married. I've always been very resistant to the whole idea just because I've seen so many people in the church get married really, really young. And I wish that there were more strong voices in the church and in the world who told girls that they didn't have to get married.
LYDEN: Well, that is an option in this country, at least. As you're speaking, I'm thinking of places where, you know, that might not be, which is its own kind of poignance.
DAWN: Right. Oh, of course. And honestly, growing up in very strict,
family, it doesn't feel like an option to not get married. I mean, either you lie to your parents and tell them that you're, you know, not living with your boyfriend, or you tell them and you risk the consequences of being cut off or judged or, you know, there are a lot of really bad things that still happen in America to girls who admit that they're not living a life of chastity.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, &WHY DID YOU MARRY?&)
DAWN: (Singing) And I think that I know, yes, I know why you marry. It's just like in the movie and all those plays where no one ever says, thanks, Cary Grant, but I think I'll just get my own place.
LYDEN: So a record that's almost like a journal. It shares a lot of different facets to your character - really a lot. It's funny, and it's challenging. It's , spiritual. Sometimes here and there, it's snarky. You know, does that sum it up all the different aspects of you?
DAWN: I think you did a beautiful job setting it up, yes.
LYDEN: We'll set it to music.
DAWN: All right.
LYDEN: That's Nataly Dawn. She's one-half of the band Pomplamoose, and her new solo CD is called &How I Knew Her.& And you can check out a few tracks on our website, nprmusic.org. A very great pleasure, Nataly. Thank you.
DAWN: Thank you.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, &PLEASE DON'T SCREAM&)
DAWN: (Singing) I remember quite well, the first time I took you home. We were so young. I didn't think much of you. So you were cute and full of tricks and a whole lot brighter than a guinea pig. But I didn't...
LYDEN: And for Saturday, that's WEEKENDS on ALL THINGS CONSIDERED from NPR News. I'm Jacki Lyden. Check out our weekly podcast. Search for WEEKENDS on ALL THINGS CONSIDERED on iTunes and on the NPR smartphone app. Click on programs, scroll down. We're back on the radio tomorrow. Thanks for listening and have a great night.
声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。&沪江英语&高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。闲聊王凯影视作品【英雄本色2018】于上映【真·三国无双】【女人的天空】
好快啊!不知不觉的就结局了!抓放还要等很久啊
@nicoleisforever
21:58:27哎,嗲赵就这样再见了,心里空荡荡的,度总快来拯救我吧!-----------------------------@柳卿音
22:02:09度总是我的,我比爱赵医生还爱度总。外冷内热,颜值爆表,智商超群,还是拿金剪子的会做衣服的好裁缝。-----------------------------度总是大家的哈哈哈哈!
22:06:13大家都看过英剧皮囊吧?第一季那么多人物,十集就清清楚楚,六七个主角,个个都那么饱满,配角也是过目不忘。可以借鉴啊,每集都以一个主角为主线。-----------------------------是的哦,如果还是群戏,每两三集可以一个主角,或者每两三集一段故事,有点起伏和高潮
第二季我希望不要跳着吻了,也不要那么多的吻戏,没意思,其实有时候要的是那意境,太写实了,也不好看,太俗。
Signal的女主居然挂了!!!
有没有喜欢识骨寻踪的!打发时间不错,别对我说谎也可以啊!生活大爆炸,和破产姐妹都不错啊!
吃货颂的美食地图 别的不说 这个剧真是一言不合就开饭啊http://mp./s?__biz=MzA5NjA4MDkzOQ==&mid=&idx=1&sn=1e732e18b9da8ead79f841c0d65a0069&scene=2&srcid=0503chqVaumSefF0NF71txfM&from=timeline&isappinstalled=0#wechat_redirect
是不是可以去原作者下面留言了啊,强烈要求给赵医生加戏份,有一个完整而统一的人设。还有可以希望不要再跟曲纠缠了吗。
@kangfangchen
21:54:07 我难得休息今天看了一天的大秧歌,晚上看了那个以前回家的诱惑那帮人演的电视,你问我为什么,我外婆来了!固定的中央八台,一天啊!一天啊!连广告都不带换的啊! -----------------------------@音乐包子_233
22:06:36 突然想起来我家母上大人喜欢看豪门恩怨的那种剧,尤其是喜欢看女主被虐的那种,比如哑巴新娘这一类的更是木有抵抗力····-----------------------------哎!看到那么柔弱的女主角我就觉得女二啊!赶快弄死她!活着也是浪费粮食!生不起那气啊!
@nicoleisforever
22:08:19度总是大家的哈哈哈哈!-----------------------------想收二向箔?哼~~~
22:06:13 大家都看过英剧皮囊吧?第一季那么多人物,十集就清清楚楚,六七个主角,个个都那么饱满,配角也是过目不忘。可以借鉴啊,每集都以一个主角为主线。 -----------------------------@自然不求甚解
22:10:24 是的哦,如果还是群戏,每两三集可以一个主角,或者每两三集一段故事,有点起伏和高潮-----------------------------作为看惯了日剧美剧多线并行的还真不喜欢如果几集只讲一个人,那不成单元剧了,可以一段时间有侧重点,就跟第一季一样,然后其他线路铺暗线,然后一段一段迭起,现在只不过是编剧掌控能力还不够,但多线并行本身我觉得是没问题的,而且也是看点之一啊
22:16:18是不是可以去原作者下面留言了啊,强烈要求给赵医生加戏份,有一个完整而统一的人设。还有可以希望不要再跟曲纠缠了吗。-----------------------------不,我一点都不希望加戏份,请在两个星期内搞定赵医生的戏份好么。。。。比心
@kangfangchen
22:15:43有没有喜欢识骨寻踪的!打发时间不错,别对我说谎也可以啊!生活大爆炸,和破产姐妹都不错啊!-----------------------------追了好多季,第一季Booth那惊艳一枪之后我就决定追了。Booth年轻的时候好帅
终于能歇歇了,这段时间天天下班就往家跑好累啊233
抓饭之前回二次元养养神,坂本!我来了!!ヾ(^▽^*)))
很多人要求嗲赵第二季加戏,那么问题来了:加戏可以加片酬吗?第一季宣传、预告呀各种利用嗲赵的人气,第二季估计也会这样的吧。
22:13:00Signal的女主居然挂了!!!—————————————————接着看哈哈哈,有反转
同意,请一定不要给赵医生加戏好吗,安安分演完就行。笔芯
@kangfangchen
22:15:43 有没有喜欢识骨寻踪的!打发时间不错,别对我说谎也可以啊!生活大爆炸,和破产姐妹都不错啊! -----------------------------@漠河之洲
22:23:42 追了好多季,第一季Booth那惊艳一枪之后我就决定追了。Booth年轻的时候好帅-----------------------------我觉得看老美的电视也是累还好之间没啥联系!不然肯定会忘记之前一集讲什么了!
在这个楼里从女人的天空开始追贴,虽然不上线冒泡,但很喜欢看大家聊天,赵医生再见了,以后还是继续来贴子里看大家唠嗑,花痴度总,盒盒盒盒。。。。。
“父亲的身份”片尾出现一大帮演员的名字,第一个是杨紫,此杨紫是彼杨紫吗?
大家还在看分享文章到微信
关注新文阁公众号
FUN来了午间:以前想着致富 现在只想脱贫
来源:新文阁
编辑:jian
导读 : 【FUN眼看世界】是你二十多岁是用来脱贫的,不是用来脱单的!年纪大了的,想法是会变的。以前我也是想致富的,后来到现在只想脱贫了。呵呵,说得好像不发财你就有钱谈恋爱一样别跟我谈感情,伤钱不管有没有姻缘,我对发财的追求永不变,就是这样专一深情的boy为什么要谈恋爱?是手机不...
  【FUN眼看世界】
  二十多岁是用来脱贫的,不是用来脱单的!
  年纪大了的,想法是会变的。以前我也是想致富的,后来到现在只想脱贫了。
  呵呵,说得好像不发财你就有钱谈恋爱一样
  别跟我谈感情,伤钱
  不管有没有姻缘,我对发财的追求永不变,就是这样专一深情的boy
  为什么要谈恋爱?是手机不好玩还是赚钱不开心?你跟钱有仇吗?
  实不相瞒,饭团只是我的艺名,我的小名叫富贵,大名叫保金,学名叫发财
  我自己是不介意当个废物的,但就是没法接受别人说我废物。(@银教授)
  我可以当个废物,但你不准说我是个废物。虽然我是废物,但我是个有玻璃心的废物
  就算我是个废物点心,你也要含着泪吃下去再说好吃
  我说自己废物就是自嘲着玩玩,大哥你咋害当真了呢!
  我说自己又丑又胖是为了让你反驳然后夸我的,不是为了让你附和的,望周知,靴靴
  我自己是不介意找个女朋友的,但就是没法接受别人拿我当女朋友!等等&&好像不是这个逻辑&&
  【3D打印打造&钛合金嘴&丹顶鹤】丹顶鹤&立立&因为在动物园&打架&,导致上喙几乎完全断裂,医生用3D打印出钛合金的上喙并为它进行手术,目前&立立&已能自主进食。
  这尼玛以后谁还能打得过他&&回去了就是扛把子,从此园里多了一位战神
  成功续费外挂的丹顶鹤带着人民币武器回来了,一同回来的还有他那熊熊的复仇火焰,他的名字是&地狱归来的复仇之喙&
  老子伤害+30、暴击几率70%的梦幻神器,我看还有谁敢搞事!
  唯一称霸动物园的,是一个外表看似怂货,上喙却过于常人的名丹顶鹤&&立立!
  我不是针对谁,我是说在飞的其他鸟,你们对力量根本一无所知
  &我被囚禁在动物园十数年 又被逐出了自己的故乡 现在你们竟敢打碎我的喙 你们这是自寻死路!&
  武侠小说经典套路,主角有不死光环,被反派打下悬崖受伤之后必有奇遇,十六年后重出江湖,人称神鹤大侠。
  其他鹤这是药丸啊!
  其他丹顶鹤:要死要死要死&&我们也要换
  欲练神功,必先自宫。三月之后,就有为练神功而自断双喙的勇士来敲门
  【10岁男孩驾三轮带弟弟妹妹兜风 交警:。。。】近日,重庆10岁男孩小刚驾驶三轮摩托车,在滚滚车流中歪歪扭扭地行驶着,车上还载着8岁的妹妹及不到3岁的弟弟。聪明的小刚看到过爸爸驾驶,就偷偷记熟了步骤。当天,小刚和妹妹便把弟弟夹在驾驶座的中间,踏上了买冰棍的行程&&
  没什么能够阻挡,热成狗的少年对冰棍的向往。
  勇敢的少年啊快去创造奇迹
  老司机,带带我,我要买冰棍啊!
  要买冰棍车子多,半路拦我为什么?
  阿里里~阿里里~阿里阿里里。
  他曾经是要成为冰棍王的男人,后来警察叔叔来了
  【上小学的女儿学琴还是学跳舞? 父母吵翻后竟然报警了】刚上小学的女儿,暑假期间到底是学钢琴,还是学跳舞?镇江新区一对年轻夫妇,不仅为了此事发生激烈争吵,直至报警惊动民警到场。18日,处警的镇江新区公安分局大港派出所民警告诉记者,夫妻俩居然还让民警裁决孩子的所学!
  女儿:是我报的警,别问了
  有这样的父母,我觉得孩子学什么都没用了
  【男子抱纸箱乘公交,嫌司机多事随口称是炸药,多警种出动】四川德阳城北公交总站3路公交车上,司机询问其纸箱里装的是什么东西,邱某认为司机多事,便随口说是炸药。司机立即选择了报警,公安民警、交警、特警、武警全员出动。经警方排爆检测,纸箱内装30余双胶鞋。
  给你一个关爱智障的眼神,你自己体会
  纸箱里连俩王四个2都没有,你有什么资格说里面是炸弹!
  不能掉以轻心,万一这些鞋是幂幂穿过的呢!
  与此同时,卖鞋小贩看着鞋盒子里装的一箱炸药,吓的嗷的一声昏古七了
  【男子因吐痰被别人看不惯 被推下火车站台】李某看到谭某在火车站随地吐痰,后又多次往他身前的地上吐痰,觉得是对自己极大的侮辱。火车进站瞬间,李某将谭某推下轨道,所幸谭某迅速一跳躲过一劫。李某说,我就是想来警告别人,不要再这样对我。谭某则表示,以后再也不敢乱吐了。李某已被警方刑拘。
  随地吐痰会被神经病推下站台,望周知
  没头脑遇到不高兴,没素质碰上神经病,不知道该把达尔文进化奖颁发给谁了
  这个故事告诉我们,一定要长胖点,如果我够胖,你不但推不动我,我还会反弹
  许久不见张根硕,最近飞去日本开演唱会被拍到,看这身形,看着满脸油&&不说名字,你还能认出是他吗?&
  弓长木艮石页
  本来就已经是根硕了,这下更硕了,要变古巨基吗?
  &&这是产后复出?为了不被人说像蒋雯丽,wuli张根硕也是很拼
  我竟然觉得张根硕爷们儿了不少!胖了才敢确认他真的是男的,这哪是增肥这是变性了吧
  粉丝是怎么认出他的&&
  张根硕:虽然我胖了很多,但是大家都没看出来
  说不定人家只是胖着玩玩,而你还一边嚎着杀猪刀一边徜徉在美食的海洋里不肯上岸
  想要到爱豆的银行账号,直接给他打钱。不想集资送大米也不想买周边,就想直接打钱。今天造型很好看 打一百块,明天fan service很到位 打两百块,后天因为被对家饭踩 虐到了 打五百块。爱就是这么纯粹,只需要打钱。(@寒邪hansy)
  没有中间商赚差价
  喜欢这样纯粹的爱,简单粗暴,开心了就给爱豆打钱庆祝,不开心了就给爱豆打钱发泄。这世上还有比打钱更能体现爱意的手段吗!如果大家也同意的话,团团本人也接受打钱
  建议爱豆都开个淘宝店,不卖东西只卖肉,不满意了就给差评,哪天敢撩妹就申请退款,敢谈恋爱十倍还我
  如果爱一个人的方式就是打钱,那你爱豆一定不爱你
  追星狗的日常&
  迷妹:他不是别人,他是我男朋友!为老公花钱有错吗?
  【我有特别的吐槽技巧】
  *记得一定要在吐槽前面加上&本期&哟~
  【没品段子】
  @善财神
  人丑就要多读书,所以我不读书。
  @豆瓣 零向箔