原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)Steps for IOS build with UnrealRemoteTool - UE4 AnswerHub
Question Status:
All Questions
With Answer
With Accepted Answer
Quick results
I only have a mac mini and a powerful PC so I'd prefer to do most of my work on PC and only compile on mac and use it for packaging. I'm trying to setup UnrealRemoteTool and it generates an ipa, but fails to open my descriptor file on startup. I want to double check my steps. Can someone confirm I'm doing this right?
Mac is on Mavericks PC is on Windows 8 with Visual Studio Express 2013
Here's my steps so far:
-Clone GitHub
-Install Xcode from the app store
-Create mobileprovision file on the Apple Developer site that covers my iphones and ipad
-Install the mobileprovision on all my devices
-Start a terminal session
-sudo mkdir /UE4
-sudo chmod 777 /UE4
-sudo mkdir -p /Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles
-sudo chmod 777 /Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles
-Run the UnrealRemoteTool binary from Engine/Build/IOS/
-Clone from GitHub
-Run generate project files batch
-Open the solution file
-Build UE4 project in development win64
-Edited RemoteServerName in RemoteToolChain.cs to point at my mac (The correct way is to set an environment variable, but this works)
-Add loadFromRemoteSources enabled=&true& /& to the iphone packager exe config and app config to work around a packager error
-Added UE4Games.uprojectdirs file to the root directory with &./& in it
-Open UE4Editor.exe
-Make a new Basic Code project called IOSTest
-Built IOSTest Development Editor Win64 in VS 2013
-Open UE4Editor.exe, pick IOSTest, run in Mobile Simulator just for fun
-Build IOSTest Test config IOS platform in VS 2013
-Double click the IPA generated in the UE4\machinename*dirpathonpc*\Binaries\IOS
-Open the Apps tab in iTunes for my connected iPhone, click install next to IOSTest, Click sync
Is UnrealRemoteTool going to be fully supported eventually?
4 answers:
voted first
Some recent info you guys may want to know about:
We've updated how everything works to allow for SSH/Rsync compilation instead of using UnrealRemoteTool.
It's currently optional (in 4.7). In 4.8 I'm hoping it will be the default
The biggest issue with it now is that there are one or two phases that are slower than URT (which had custom logic to optimize stuff)
We are moving the location of syncing from /UE4 to ~/UE4 (or something, but basically, it will help with the permission junk - i.e., it will just work)
If you run UAT on the Mac to package a .ipa (which makes an uncompressed .app), then you'll be able to Xcode debug the full packaged build without needing -filehostip (i.e., you won't need the device on a network). I assume that you could make a .ipa in Windows and copy it over and debug that one, but you'd have to unzip it the .app from the .ipa. Probably. This hasn't been tested AFAIK.
Your main problem is that you have no content in your .ipa.
For starters, some of what you were doing is based on old UE3 methods. Secondly, I am away from a computer, and so am not running myself through these steps to verify :) Since we haven't been focusing on compiling IOS on a PC, we haven't really been testing this path in the GitHub build, although it should all work, since we use this at E)
We will be making this a more polished/documented experience right &out of the box&
But for now, here's fixed steps from your list.
-Install Xcode from the app store
-Create certificate mobileprovision file on the Apple Developer site that covers my iphones and iPad
-Install certificate on your Mac by double clicking on what you download.
-Start a terminal session
-sudo mkdir /UE4
-sudo chmod 777 /UE4
-Get UnrealRemoteTool on your Mac (either by cloning in GitHub or by copying from a PC). If you copy from a PC, then make sure to chmod a+x the UnrealRemoteTool executable
-Run the UnrealRemoteTool binary from anywhere. It's recommended to run it in a loop in case it crashes:
-for (( ; ; )) ; do ./UnrealRemoteT done
-Clone from GitHub
-Run generate project files batch
-Open the solution file
-Build UE4 project in development win64
-Edited RemoteServerName in RemoteToolChain.cs to point at my mac (The correct way is to set an environment variable in UE 4.0, or a .xml file coming up in 4.1)
-Add loadFromRemoteSources enabled=&true& /& to the iphone packager exe config and app config to work around a packager error (NOTE: I have never heard of this, so I don't know what this is for, but I guess it can't hurt?)
-Added UE4Games.uprojectdirs file to the root directory with &./& in it
-Open UE4Editor.exe
-Make a new Basic Code project called IOSTest
-Built IOSTest Development Editor Win64 in VS 2013
-Open UE4Editor.exe, pick IOSTest, run in Mobile Simulator just for fun
-Download your .mobileprovision file from Apple, and put it into IOSTest/Build/IOS and name it IOSTest.mobileprovision
-Build IOSTest Development config IOS platform in VS 2013
-Back in the editor, select File | Package | IOS. This will make a .ipa in IOSTest/Binaries/IOS with all cooked data in it. Alternatively, you can use the Launch button to cook just the map open in the editor into the .ipa.
Alternatively, you can use a Cook on the Fly server on the PC for your IOS game to load from. THIS IS EVEN LESS TESTED, ESPECIALLY WITH CODE-BASED PROJECTS FROM THE EDITOR.
-In Engine/Binaries/Win64, run:
-UE4Editor-cmd IOSTest -run=cook -targetplatform=IOS -cookonthefly
-Find the project on the Mac here: /UE4/Builds/.../Engine/Binaries/IOS/UE4_FromPC.xcodeproj. Actually, I've never personally tested building a editor-made code project remotely, so I am not 100% sure where project ends up, maybe it's in IOSTest on the Mac?
-Open that project, select IOSTest - IOS (Run), hit Option-Command-R and set your command line to be -filehostip=xx.xx.xx.xx (use your PC's IP address here).
-This will connect your IOS device to your PC and load content without needing to precook it, and then you can debug the IOS app using Xcode.
was the problem I was getting from iphonepackager. Might be because I'm on Windows 8 instead of 7 or 7.1.
Packaging in the editor now. Going to be a while, mac mini is a bit slow to compile.
Just to clarify Josh's debugging steps.
/UE4/Builds/PCmachinename/PCRootDir/UnrealEngine/Engine/Binaries/ has an xcode project in it that you open
Set scheme to IOSTest_RunIOS
Set destination to the iPhone that is plugged in
Product-&Build For-&Running (Option + Command + R, doesn't seem to work on my PC keyboard)
Then Product-&Scheme-&Edit Scheme-&Run IOSTest.app-&Arguments tab
Put -filehostip=x.x.x.x into arguments passed on launch
Attachments: Up to 5 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 5.2 MB each and 5.2 MB total.
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here
Related Questions
All Rights Reserved. Epic, Epic Games, Unreal, Unreal Engine, UE4, and their logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.Mac: Failed to build gem native extension
When installing ruby on rails, vagrant, rmagick, sqlite3-ruby, mysql or any other software using ruby native extensions, you might get the following error message:
$ sudo gem install xxxxxx
Building native extensions.
This could take a while...
Error installing xxxxxx:
ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
I got this error because I was on a new Mac and didn’t have XCode installed on this machine (using another one for Mac development). And since it’s over 1 GB of disk space I’d need for Xcode, I wanted to avoid having to install it just to get this other stuff installed. The alternative are the “command line tools”. So I went to , logged in with my Apple ID, downloaded the latest version of the “Command Line Tools (OS X Mountain Lion) for Xcode” and installed them.
But even with the command line tools install, I was still getting the following error message (which was also there before installing the tools):
Configuring libffi for i386
configure: WARNING: if you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used
configure: error: in `/Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/ffi-1.8.1/ext/ffi_c/libffi-i386':
configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details
make[1]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.
make: *** ["/Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/ffi-1.8.1/ext/ffi_c"/libffi-i386/.libs/libffi_convenience.a] Error 2
Then I had a look at config.log, located there (you might have a different path, when using a newer version):
/Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/ffi-1.8.1/ext/ffi_c/libffi-i386/config.log
And foung the following error:
xcode-select: Error: No Xcode is selected. Use xcode-select -switch , or see the xcode-select manpage (man xcode-select) for further information.
The solution is to use xcode-select but it took me a few tries to find out what I was supposed to use as path without Xcode installed:
sudo xcode-select -switch /usr/lib/
This error was gone but I got a few error messages like this:
xcrun: Error: failed to exec real xcrun. (No such file or directory)
Looking at the man pages:
xcrun provides a means to locate or invoke coexistence- and platform-aware developer tools from the command-line, without requiring users to modify makefiles or otherwise take inconvenient measures to support multiple Xcode tool chains.
Well, it didn’t really help me much…
The command causing looked like this:
xcrun cc -I. -I. -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/universal-darwin12.0 -I. -DRUBY_EXTCONF_H=\"extconf.h\"
-D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE
-fno-common -arch i386 -arch x86_64 -g -Os -pipe -fno-common -DENABLE_DTRACE
-fno-common
-pipe -fno-common
-I/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/2.10.11/lib/libffi-3.0.11/include
-c MappedType.c
So xcrun just gets a command line as parameters. So first I checked that cc was working:
$ cc --version
Apple LLVM version 4.2 (clang-425.0.28) (based on LLVM 3.2svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin12.4.0
Thread model: posix
Then since just calling cc was working, I was wondering why I’d need xcrun… Maybe the solution is just to create my own xcrun just executing the command line provided as parameters.
First I made a back up of xcrun, then created a shell script there:
sudo mv /usr/bin/xcrun /usr/bin/xcrun.sav
sudo vi /usr/bin/xcrun
Now in vi, I’ve put the following contents in xcrun:
#!/bin/bash
It just execute the same command line but without the first xcrun. Of course, you need to give it execute rights:
sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/xcrun
And then executing gem install finally worked ! I guess there is probably a cleaner way to do it but at least I got it working even though it was late at night and I was almost sleeping on the keyboard !
Update: The trick with xcrun might cause problems installing some other software e.g. . So you might have to remove it afterwards:
sudo mv /usr/bin/xcrun /usr/bin/xcrun.sav2
sudo mv /usr/bin/xcrun.sav /usr/bin/xcrun
If you need it again, you can restore it like this:
sudo mv /usr/bin/xcrun /usr/bin/xcrun.sav
sudo mv /usr/bin/xcrun.sav2 /usr/bin/xcrun
Related posts:
Categories
Select Category
adsense&&(2)
Agile&&(4)
AMPPS&&(1)
Android&&(2)
AngularJS&&(10)
Apache&&(5)
Apple&&(5)
AppleScript&&(1)
ASP.NET&&(3)
Batch&&(3)
Blogger&&(3)
Browsers&&(1)
Clearcase&&(1)
CodeIgniter&&(1)
CSharp&&(28)
Databases&&(3)
Debian&&(11)
Design&&(5)
DICOM&&(1)
DotNet&&(2)
Eclipse&&(5)
Facebook&&(1)
Firefox&&(1)
GitHub&&(2)
Horde&&(4)
HTML&&(15)
HTML5&&(5)
Java&&(30)
JavaScript&&(36)
JBoss&&(3)
jQuery&&(12)
Kanban&&(3)
Laravel&&(1)
Linux&&(76)
Microsoft Office&&(1)
MySQL&&(7)
MySQLBuddy&&(1)
NDepend&&(1)
Network&&(7)
nodejs&&(1)
NoSQL&&(1)
Objective-C&&(1)
Open Source&&(2)
Oracle&&(1)
Orchard CMS&&(13)
Plesk&&(7)
postfix&&(2)
Powershell&&(1)
Programming&&(13)
Python&&(1)
qmail&&(4)
RequireJS&&(3)
security&&(18)
Subversion&&(10)
Sybase&&(63)
SybaseBuddy&&(4)
Testing&&(1)
Twitter&&(1)
Ubuntu&&(6)
Uncategorized&&(12)
Visual Studio&&(4)
VMWare&&(8)
Windows&&(23)
Wordpress&&(38)
XAMPP&&(4)
Select Month
January 2018 &(1)
December 2017 &(1)
July 2016 &(1)
June 2016 &(1)
April 2016 &(1)
December 2015 &(2)
September 2015 &(1)
August 2015 &(3)
July 2015 &(2)
June 2015 &(3)
May 2015 &(2)
April 2015 &(2)
March 2015 &(1)
February 2015 &(8)
January 2015 &(3)
December 2014 &(6)
November 2014 &(8)
October 2014 &(11)
September 2014 &(8)
August 2014 &(5)
July 2014 &(1)
June 2014 &(3)
May 2014 &(12)
April 2014 &(5)
March 2014 &(7)
February 2014 &(9)
January 2014 &(9)
December 2013 &(12)
November 2013 &(2)
October 2013 &(17)
September 2013 &(14)
August 2013 &(10)
July 2013 &(7)
June 2013 &(6)
May 2013 &(12)
April 2013 &(7)
March 2013 &(10)
February 2013 &(11)
January 2013 &(10)
December 2012 &(8)
November 2012 &(9)
October 2012 &(46)
September 2012 &(25)
August 2012 &(12)
July 2012 &(24)
June 2012 &(9)
May 2012 &(13)
April 2012 &(25)
March 2012 &(6)
November 2011 &(7)
October 2011 &(7)
January 2011 &(1)
November 2010 &(1)
October 2010 &(1)
Recent Posts
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.mysql - Warning: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\laravel\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17 - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
Environement
WAMP server
PHP 5.3.13
Apache 2.2.12
MySQL 5.5.24
Laravel 4.1
I installed laravel, trying to run the URL
http://localhost/laravel/public
autoload.php
define('LARAVEL_START', microtime(true));
require __DIR__.'/../vendor/autoload.php';
if (file_exists($compiled = __DIR__.'/compiled.php')){
Illuminate\Support\ClassLoader::register();
if (is_dir($workbench = __DIR__.'/../workbench')){
Illuminate\Workbench\Starter::start($workbench);
I am facing the following errors:
Warning: require(C:\wamp\www\laravel\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\laravel\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17
Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\wamp\www\laravel\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\laravel\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17
Go to the current Project folder
C:\wamp\www\laravelProjectFolder&
and type composer install in command prompt and press ENTER key.
composer install
Then the vendor directory will be downloaded in the current project of laravel.
Now refresh the screen.
Simply make your storage folder writable. This can be found in your app directory
In your terminal use this command
chmod +w &directory& or chmod a+w &directory&
Make sure you navigate to the directory containing the directory you want to make writable or you point to that path.
go to your project folder via cmd. run the following command
composer update
it will install missing vendor folder and files in your project.
but in some cases it gives error like " Your configuration does not allow connection to bla bla bla.."
for that go to your composer.json file,
change "secure-http": true to "secure-http": false
but in some cases (as was in my case) you may not find such line in your file. for that do the following action:
change "config": {
"preferred-install": "dist"
"config": {
"preferred-install": "dist",
"secure-http": false
and run again composer update command.
hope this will solve problem of many persons. :)
You are trying to include:
C:\wamp\www\laravel\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php
and the error gives
No such file or directory in
C:\wamp\www\laravel\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17
so you need to check your directory layout. Is there a directory vendor in lavarel with a file autoload.php in it?
and you should either have / in your pathnames or \ but not mixed both.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 xcode rename failed 的文章

随机推荐