怎么加入dev c 和visual cstudio dev essentials

免费加入Visual Studio Dev Essentials计划,获开发工具与平台
  在 &Microsoft Connect (); //2015 大会&结束后,微软宣布了一个 Visual Studio Dev Essentials&的计划,任何人都可以用 Microsoft 帐号(Windows Live ID, MSN 帐号等)免费登入加入计划,而加入计划后便能够透过这个帐号下载免费的微软开发工具,以及一些云端平台或第三方服务的软件折扣或是免费使用额度。
  提供什么
  登入您的 Microsoft 帐号之后,会进入一个个人专属的管理后台,而这个画面也就呈现了所有您可以存取、下载或兑换的软件及服务。
  而所有陈列的内容都是免费的,它们分别有以下几个类别:
  开发工具
  首先,除了像是 Visual Studio Community 版本,这是功能相当于 Visual Studio Professional(专业版)的 IDE;以及着重在轻巧、高生产力的代码编辑器 Visual Studio Code 之外,这个部份提供的是在开发各种应用程序都可能会需要的服务与平台:
Visual Studio Team Services&就是过去的 Visual Studio Online,它提供了像是版本管控(支持 Team Foundation 以及 Git)、自动化部署(可整合多种第三方套件)、软件开发流程工具(Agile, Scrum, Kanban 等)、负载测试、发行管理的线上服务,五人以下的小团队使用也是完全免费。
用来分析行动应用程式使用者行为的&HockeyApp&以及&Application Insights&也都提供了免费的使用额度。
在 Mac OSX 电脑上用来安装 Windows 虚拟机器的&Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro,&Parallels Access 也有三个月的订阅优惠,可以搭配即将推出的 UWP VM 安装,以便能在 Mac 上开发 UWP 的应用程式。
Azure&&除了本身就有第一个月免费额度之外,也即将提供给加入 Dev Essentials 的用户更可以享有 12 个月,每个月 25 美金的免费 Azure 使用额度,让您在学习以及测试 Azure 平台时可以有更多的弹性。
分享资料 BI 的视觉化图表工具服务Power BI&以及 Office Online 的免费使用额度。
  教育训练
  除了开发工具之外,由微软提供(如:MVA)或是其它教育训练伙伴提供的线上训练课程,也有不同等级的优惠额度,而目前也限量提供 Pluralsight 六个月的订阅优惠,帮助您在使用工具或是有兴趣的开发工作上能更上一层楼。
  技术支持
  除了开发工具、教育资源之外,当然在开发的过程中您可能需要一些技术支持服务,而加入 Dev Essentials 计划的开发人员也有一些额外的技术支持服务,欢迎多加利用。
  原始文章发不于「开发者之魂」部落格更多精彩: /Visual studio
The Content Companygruntjs - How to compile .less files on save in Visual Studio 2015 (preview) - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
Ok, so I've created a new ASP.Net 5/MVC 6 project in Visual Studio 2015 Preview. In keeping with our current method of doing things, for styling I want to use .less files. Creating the files is straightforward, but Web Essentials no longer compiles them.
So my question is this: what precisely do I need to do to get my .css files generated when I save the .less files?
Based on my adventures getting Typescript to work nicely, I will have to use Grunt to accomplish this task, but I am brand-new to Grunt and so I'm not sure how one would do it?
Please help!
So here's how to do it (compile on build and non-elegant compile on save):
Open up your package.json file (it's in the root of your project) and add these lines:
"grunt-contrib-less": "^1.0.0",
"less": "^2.1.2"
Obviously you can change the version numbers (you'll get helpful intellisense), these are just the current versions.
Right-click on the NPM folder (under Dependencies) and click Restore Packages. This will install less and grunt-contrib-less.
Once those packages are restored, go to your gruntfile.js file (again, in the root of the project). Here, you'll need to add the following section to grunt.initConfig
development: {
options: {
paths: ["importfolder"]
"wwwroot/destinationfolder/destinationfilename.css": "sourcefolder/sourcefile.less"
You'll also need to add this line near the end of gruntfile.js:
grunt.loadNpmTasks("grunt-contrib-less");
Then just go to View-&Other Windows-&Task Runner Explorer in the menu hit the refresh icon/button, then right-click on less under Tasks and go to Bindings and tick After Build.
Hooray, now less files will compile and we (I) learned about grunt, which seems really powerful.
Step 5: Compiling on save
I still haven't got this working to my satisfaction, but here's what I've got so far:
As above, add another NPM package grunt-contrib-watch (add to package.json, then restore packages).
Then add a watch section in gruntfile.js, like this (obviously this can work for other types of files as well):
files: ["sourcefolder/*.less"],
tasks: ["less"],
livereload: true
So you'll now have something like this in your gruntfile.js:
/// &binding AfterBuild='typescript' /&
// This file in the main entry point for defining grunt tasks and using grunt plugins.
// Click here to learn more. /fwlink/?LinkID=513275&clcid=0x409
module.exports = function (grunt) {
grunt.initConfig({
install: {
targetDir: "wwwroot/lib",
layout: "byComponent",
cleanTargetDir: false
files: ["less/*.less"],
tasks: ["less"],
livereload: true
development: {
paths: ["less"]
"wwwroot/css/style.css": "less/style.less"
// This command registers the default task which will install bower packages into wwwroot/lib
grunt.registerTask("default", ["bower:install"]);
// The following line loads the grunt plugins.
// This line needs to be at the end of this this file.
grunt.loadNpmTasks("grunt-bower-task");
grunt.loadNpmTasks("grunt-contrib-less");
grunt.loadNpmTasks("grunt-contrib-watch");
One can then simply set this task to run on Project Open (right-click on watch under Tasks in the Task Runner Explorer (it's under View-&Other Windows in the top menu) and you're done. I would expect you'd have to close and re-open the project/solution to get this to kick in, otherwise you can manually run the task.
With VS 2015 Web Essential is
you can download
the Web Compiler extension from
and it also has details on how to use it.
It is certainly not elegant as it used to be, but if you are using existing project and want to use a compiler for LESS then this may do the basic job.
(Note: there is now a new question asked
directly concerning sass. I tried to alter the question and tags in this question to include sass, but someone didn't allow it.)
I would like to add the answer to the same question for sass (.scss). The answer is so related I think these may best be combined as two answers in this same post (if you disagree, else, we might add "or sass" in the post title?). As such, see Maverick's answer for some fuller details, here's the nutshell for sass:
(Pre-step for Empty Projects)
If you started with an empty project, first add Grunt and Bower:
Right click solution -> Add -> 'Grunt and Bower to Project' (then wait for a minute for it to all install)
package.json:
"devDependencies": {
"grunt": "^0.4.5",
"grunt-bower-task": "^0.4.0",
"grunt-contrib-watch": "^0.6.1",
"grunt-contrib-sass": "^0.9.2"
Dependencies -> right-click NPM -> Restore Packages.
gruntfile.js
1) Add or make sure these three lines are registered near the bottom (as NPM tasks):
grunt.loadNpmTasks("grunt-bower-task");
grunt.loadNpmTasks("grunt-contrib-watch");
grunt.loadNpmTasks("grunt-contrib-sass");
2) Again in gruntfile.js, add init configurations, something like the following.
{ Caveat: I am no expert on such configurations. I found the sass configuration on an excellent blog post some time ago that I can't locate at this time in order to give credit. The key was I wanted to find all files in the project within a certain folder (plus descendants). The following does that (notice "someSourceFolder/**/*.scss", and ). }
// ... after bower in grunt.initConfig ...
"default": {
"files": [
"expand": true,
"src": [ "someSourceFolder/**/*.scss" ],
"dest": "wwwroot/coolbeans", // or "&%= src %&" for output to the same (source) folder
"ext": ".css"
"watch": {
"files": [ "someSourceFolder/**/*.scss" ],
"tasks": [ "sass" ],
"options": {
"livereload": true
Now follow the instructions for Task Runner Explorer as given in the other answer. Make sure to close and reopen project. It seems you have to run (double click) 'watch' (under 'Tasks') every time the project is started to get the watch watching, but then it works on subsequent saves.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled20被浏览1465分享邀请回答0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答Free Developer Software & Services

我要回帖

更多关于 visual studio dev 的文章

随机推荐