ondriveroutesearched on 和ondriveroutesearched into 是一样的意思?

drive on the right
道路通行方向
基于2个网页-
道路通行方向
道路通行方向
Here , you drive on the right side of the road.
哦,最大的区别是在英国我们是左侧通行。
People drive on the right in China. B:Oh,that's interesting!
在中国人们是靠右侧行车的.哦,那真有意思!
Do drivers in the UK drive on the right side like drivers in China do?
英国的司机跟中国的司机一样是靠右驾驶吗?
Similarly, they might prefer to drive on the right.
John Carew put Villa ahead in the 52nd minute with a near post drive after Milner spotted him in space on the right.
Those conservatives who are seduced by the far right offer a different rationale: do not isolate the extreme right, or you will drive its politics on to the streets and into thuggery.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
drive into和drive up分别是什么意思!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Drive into:敲打;敲进Drive up:抬高
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码C. drive on:继续开车.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
C. drive on:继续开车. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置,听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读了一小题,每段对话仅读一遍。 1. Where does the conversation probably take place?
[&&&& ]A. At the man's office. B. In the woman's home. C. In the man's home. 2. What does the woman think of computer class?
[&&&& ]A. She enjoys learning it. B. She thinks it is very interesting. C. She thinks it is hard to learn. 3. How does the woman keep in touch with her friends abroad?
[&&&& ]A. By e-mail. B. Over the phone. C. Through letters. 4. What does the woman mean?
[&&&& ]A. There are too many courses offered to the students. B. The man should take fewer courses next term. C. It is wiser to take more than four courses. 5. What does the man wish to do?
[&&&& ]A. Repair his car.B. Park his car.C. Drive on.
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. Where does the conversation probably take place?
[&&&& ]A. At the man's office. B. In the woman's home. C. In the man's home. 2. What does the woman think of computer class?
[&&&& ]A. She enjoys learning it. B. She thinks it is very interesting. C. She thinks it is hard to learn. 3. How does the woman keep in touch with her friends abroad?
[&&&& ]A. By e-mail.B. Over the phone. C. Through letters. 4. What does the woman mean?
[&&&& ]A. There are too many courses offered to the students. B. The man should take fewer courses next term. C. It is wiser to take more than four courses. 5. What does the man wish to do?
[&&&& ]A. Repair his car. B. Park his car.C. Drive on.
.完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)About two years ago while working downtownat our company’s headquarters I met a man. I’ll call him “Martin”. Martin was ashort, middle-aged man with a glandular(内分泌) problem. He was fat, using a walking stick to help, and was painfullyshy. Almost every morning I saw Martin on the elevator. We were usually theonly people there, so I made __36&& conversation as we __37_ to the15th floor. I chatted with him about sometimes weather and sometimes about eachother’s weekend.About six months __38&& our dailyelevator chats, Martin came to my office and asked if I had a minute to chat.Though we worked on the same floor, I’m sure he had to __39&& to findme. I invited him to sit down. He said, “I wanted to come and say __40& .The company has let me go. Today will be my last day.”I didn’t know what to say. __41&&I was too familiar with saying goodbye to co-workers, it was never __42& .Honestly, I usually avoid talking about the event because I felt__43&& and at a loss for words. I told him I was __44&& andasked if there was anything I could do. He said, “No, I’ll be fine, I justwanted to take the time to thank you.” I was now __45&& . Heexplained that our daily talks had __46&& a lot to him.He thanked me not only for&__47&& with him in the mornings, but for speaking directly to him andothers on the elevator, and for telling him a quick joke in the crowdedcafeteria. It seemed that __48&& had ever been his friend before—orif so they were __49&& to him in public.He said he didn’t want to __50&&much of my time, as he knew I was busy and he needed to __51&& hispersonal things. He had tears in his eyes as he shook my hand and left.I’ve never seen him since, but I imaginehe’s doing well. Meeting him& __52&& my life. Now when I’m in ahurry, or have a bad day, I try extra hard to speak __53&& to thosearound me. I remind myself that it’s just as easy to say something nice as tosay something __54& , and I’m awed (敬畏) at how __55&& our daily actions are.36. A.formal&&&&&&&&& B.polite&&&&&&& C. special&&&&&&&&&D. usual37. A.climbed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.ran&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. rode&&&&&&&&&&&&D. moved38. A.during&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. before&&&&&&&&& C.until&&&&&&&&&&&&D. after39. A.search&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. walk&&&&&&&&&&& C.drive&&&&&&&&&&& D. move40. A.thanks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. goodbye&&&&&& C.hello&&&&&&&&&&&&D. words41. A.But&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Because&&&&&&& C.When&&&&&&&&&& D. Though42. A.difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.easy&&&&&&&&&&&&C.convenient&&& D. comfortable43. A. astonished&&&&&&&&&&B. painful&&&&&& C. embarrassed & D. amazed44. A.calm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. nervous&&&&&&& C. disappointed& D.sorry45. A.confused&&&&&&& B.worried&&&&&&& C.moved&&&&&&&&& D. proud46. A.meant&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. done&&&&&&&&&&& C.caused&&&&&&&&& D. brought47. A.working&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. traveling&&&&& C.chatting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. staying48. A.someone&&&&&&&&&&&&B. everyone&&&&& C.anyone&&&&&&&&& D. no one49. A.cold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. friendly&&&&&&& C.warm&&&&&&&&&&& D. cruel50. A. useup&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. take up&&&&&&&& C. breakup&&&&&& D. pick up51. A.sell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. decorate &&&&&C.pack&&&&&&&&&&&& D.sort52. A.changed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. colored&&&&&&& C.satisfied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. controlled53. A. directly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. loudly&&&&&&&&& C.kindly&&&&&&&&&& D. softly54. A.different&&&&&&&&&&&&B. rude&&&&&&&&&C.serious&&&&&& D. interesting55. A.surprising&&&&&&&&&& B.strange&&&&&&&& C. impressive&&&D. powerful&
“Choo, Choo!” Here comes the Chunnel train. Get aboardif you want to learn more about this underground transportation system. This isan unusual form of transportation, because it is a tunnel that trains travelthrough and not an actual form of transportation.The Chunnel is actually the English nickname for theChannel Tunnel. In French, it is called le tunnel sous la Manche. It is a railtunnel beneath the English Channel at the Straits of Dover. It connectsCheriton in Kent, England with Sangatte in northern France. It is the secondlongest rail tunnel in the world.Did you know that the British and the French had arace whi1e they were building the Chunnel? The race was to see who could get tothe middle of the tunnel first. The British won by a little bit. It took 15,000workers over seven years to dig the tunnel. The tunnel was finished in 1994.The completed Chunnel cost about $ 21 billion. But itall paid off, because it became very popular, very quick. Millions of peopleuse it. Now it is getting even more popular.There are three complete tunnels in the Chunnel. Thetwo outside ones are the passenger trains. The small inner one is a guidancetrain. The guidance train is not used for transportation. Each track is exactlyparallel to each other.There are four different train systems in the Chunnel.The Eurostar is a high speed passenger service that connects London, Paris,Brussels, and Lille. The Eurotunnel shuttle is a rail ferry service. Theseshuttles carry cars. These are railcars that allow drivers to drive their vehicleson and off. There are also two Eurotunnel goods service trains.Now you know more about the Chunnel. Everybody off,this is the last stop.1.The Channel Tunnel links ______ with _______.A. D Kent &&&&&&&& B.L Paris& &&& C. L Brussels &&&&&& D.CSangatte2.Which of the following shows the structure of thetunnels in the Chunnel?3.The Eurotunnel shuttle is intended to carry_________.A. passengers&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. drivers and their vehiclesC. goods & &&&&&&&&&&&D.staff members of the Chunnel4.The text can most probably be __________. A. found in a textbook &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.read in a magazineC. broadcast on a train &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.heard in a railway station&
One night, a little before nine o’clock, Dr Johnsonwas answering a telephone call. He was asked to go and give an operation to avery sick boy at once. The boy was in a small hospital in Glens Falls, sixtymiles away from Dr Johnson’s city – Albany. The boy had hurt himself in atraffic accident. His wife was in danger, but his family was so poor that theycould not pay the doctor anything. After he heard all this, Dr Johnson wasdriving carefully. He thought that he could get to the hospital before 12o’clock. A few minutes later, the doctor’s car had to stop for a red light at acrossing. Suddenly a man in an old black coat opened the door of the car andgot in.“Drive on”, he said. “I’ve got a gun (枪).”“I’m a doctor,” said Johnson, “I’m on my way to ahospital to operate on a very sick…”“Don’t talk,” said the man in the old black coat,“Just drive.”A mile out of the town he ordered the doctor to stopthe car and get out. Then the man drove on down the road. The doctor stood fora moment in the snow. After half an hour, Dr Johnson found a telephone andcalled a taxi. At the railway station he learned that the next train to GlensFalls would not leave until 12 o’clock.It was after two o’clock in the morning when thedoctor arrived at the hospital in Glens Falls. Miss Clarke, a nurse, waswaiting for him.“I did my best,” said Dr Johnson. Miss Clarke said,“The boy died an hour ago.”They walked into the waiting room. There sat the manin the old black coat, with his head in his hands.“Mr. Shute,” said Miss Clarke to the man, “this is DrJohnson. He had come all the way from Albany to try to save your boy.”1. From the story we know it took Dr Johnson _________to get to the hospital.A.12 hours&&&&&&&&& B.7 hours&&&&&&&&&& C.only 1 hour&&&&&&& D.about 5 hours2.Dr Johnson was late because __________.A.there wassomething wrong with his carB.a strange manmade it hard to driveC.a strange mandrove his car awayD.the train toGlens Falls was late3. The man in a black coat __________.A.hit the boyand ran awayB.took the boyto the hospitalC.was the boy’s fatherD.was the realdoctor4.The man in black would feel __________ in the end.A.happy andpleased&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.regretful(悔恨) and sadC.worried andangry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.tired andhungry&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Continue with Facebook
Drive In Movie, Drive Into Me...
Gwen Stefani today!!More of these pics on my blog
Feb 10, 2013
Jan 22, 2013
Mar 20, 2012
Mar 15, 2012
Items in this look
Brands in this look
People you may like
Lookbook. 保留所有权利。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
drive out of,drive back ,drive into分别是什么意思,怎样造句
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
drive out of v.驱逐出Drive the Japanese imperialists out of China.驱逐日本帝国主义出中国 drive back 赶退,返回Drive me back to the hotel.drive into v.打入,驶入Drive my Taxi into the river
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 oncodrivefml 安装 的文章

随机推荐