6北京济南抑郁症军都口碑医院口碑,If you fail, don t forget 6

千万不要对抑郁症患者说的15句话
跌倒了当然要爬起来,遇到了困难一定要挺过去。小伙伴心情低落了,你尽可以说些安慰的话力挺他们。但是对于抑郁症患者而言,你说的话不一定是安慰,没准儿还成了伤害。下面这15句话千万不要对他们讲,换一种说话方式才能帮到他们!
1. 别人比你更不幸。
Other people have it much worse than you do.
让人家幸灾乐祸可不是治愈系干的事儿。毕竟别人的麻烦也不能解决他的问题。
Someone else having problems does not make your problems disappear.
你应该说:你难过我也不好受,我能为你做点儿什么呢?
What you should say instead: I’m sorry that you’re hurting. How can I help you?
2. 明天你就会好了。
You’ll feel better tomorrow.
这句话只会让每日纠结的人压力更加山大。抑郁可不是一夜就能好的。
This isn’t fair, and it puts a lot of pressure on a person who is already struggling every single day to find the light again. Depression isn’t something that goes away overnight.
你应该说:慢慢来,我会一直陪着你的。
What you should say instead: Take it one day at a time, and I’ll be here with you through them all.
3. 人生本来就不公平。
Life isn’t fair.
这句话再次打击到了人家,人生也许不公平,但这并不能让他们感觉更好。
This is, once again, downplaying this person’s feelings. No, life may not be fair, but that won’t make them feel any better about their situation.
你应该说:遇到这种事,我也很难过,但是我们确定、一定以及肯定能帮你挺过去。
What you should say instead: I’m so sorry this has happened to you, but we can and WILL get you through this.
4. 你必须面对。
You just have to deal with it.
他已经在面对了……而且每天都要面对…… 这样说不仅无视了人家之前的努力,还暗示他做的不好。
Someone who struggles with depression IS dealing with it…every single day…as best they can. Saying this undermines them and could make them feel as if they aren’t good enough.
你应该说:你不必独自面对,还有我陪着你。
What you should say instead: You don’t have to deal with this alone. I am here for you.
5. 生活仍将继续。
Life goes on.
对于抑郁的人来说,这句话只会令他们赶脚度日如年,永无天日。
Yeah, life does go on, but for someone dealing with depression, it can feel as if they are stuck with no way out. They probably have trouble imagining getting through a day, let alone the entire week.
你应该说:人生中有很多精彩,我会陪你重拾希望。
What you should say instead: You have so much to live for, and I will be with you to help you rediscover those things.
6. 我知道你的感受,我也曾经历过。
I know how you feel, I was depressed once.
任何人的感受都不尽相同,这会让他们感觉你在无视他们的感受和努力。每个人处理问题的方式都不同,消化情绪的方法也不同。
It might go without saying, but no one person’s feelings are exactly the same. This could make them feel as if you’re downplaying their feelings and struggle. Not everyone deals with things the same way, and that holds true for depression.
你应该说:我只能想象到你必须要经历什么,但我会尽力去理解你。
What you should say instead: I can only imagine what you must be going through, but I will try to understand the best I can.
7. 你太自私了。
You’re being selfish.
人家在与负能量抗争,你就别再帮倒忙了。
Chances are, a person struggling with depression is probably already being incredibly hard on themselves. They don’t need you to cut them down, as well. And remember, depression is not a choice. They are not choosing to do this.
你应该说:我非常想念你,我可以帮你做点儿什么吗?
What you should say instead: I really miss you. What can I do to help?
8. 出去喝一杯吧,把不高兴的都忘掉。
Go out, have fun, have a drink, and forget about it.
整晚刷夜也刷不掉你的郁闷!这真的不是一时半会儿能解决的。
A night out on the town is no cure for depression. Depression isn’t just a bad day. It’s a hundred bad days, all at once, with seemingly no way out.
你应该说:我会陪在你身边,肩膀随时供你靠。一起喝杯咖啡怎么样?
What you should say instead: I would love to spend some time with you, and I’m more than willing to be your shoulder to lean on. Maybe we can grab some coffee and catch up?
9. 你让我也郁闷了。
You’re bringing me down.
人家已经很无助了,还得竭力自助。你这是让人雪上加霜的节奏啊!
A person struggling with depression may feel helpless. They are strugglin the last thing they need is the extra worry and pain of trying to help you.
你应该说:我不喜欢看到你如此消沉,我能帮点儿什么吗?
What you should say instead: I hate seeing you so down. What can I do to help?
10. 你到底有什么可郁闷的啊?
What do you even have to be depressed about?
郁闷可能没什么原因,有时它就这样来了,让人招架不住。
Depression isn’t always caused by a traumatic or sad event. Sometimes, it just happens. That doesn’t make it any less serious.
你应该说:很抱歉我之前不知道你在努力,现在我来陪你度过难关。
What you should say instead: I’m sorry I didn’t realize you were struggling, I’m here now.
11. 别自己在那儿难受了!
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
心里难受和抑郁是两件事儿,虽然有时他们两个相伴而生。
There’s a big difference in feeling sorry for yourself, and struggling with depression, although sometimes the two go hand in hand.
你应该说:我能看到你在努力,这让我也很焦心,我能做点儿什么呢?
What you should say instead: I can see that you are struggling, and it makes me upset. What can I do?
12. 你得去锻炼锻炼了。
You need to go on a run.
虽然锻炼身体有时能帮人发泄一下,但是对于那些情绪极度低落的人来说,也许连起床都很困难。
Although exercise can help combat bad days, when someone is struggling with depression it may be too difficult to even get out of bed some days.
你应该说:我想出去走走,跟我一起去吧!
What you should say instead: I need a walking buddy! Will you walk with me?
13. 出去晒晒你发霉的心情吧
You just need to get out of the house!
再次说明一下,让那些心情沮丧的人离开房间近乎不可能。即使他们出去了,也不能治愈他们受伤的心灵。
Again, for someone struggling with depression, leaving the house could seem next to impossible. And even if they do, leaving the house isn’t a fix for depression.
你应该说:我不想让你独自承受,我可以过去找你,咱们一起出去走走。
What you should say instead: I don’t like the thought of you dealing with this alone. Maybe I can come over or we can go somewhere together.
14. 每个人都能搞定自己的生活,你为什么不能?
Everyone else is dealing with life, so why can’t you?
抑郁无法选择,它不是个选项。但当它来了,每个人的反应都不一样。
Depression is not a choice. It is not a choice. It happens. And when it happens, it will affect anyone and everyone differently.
你应该说:你似乎遇到了难事,我只想让你知道,我一直在这里。
What you should say instead: You seem to be having a difficult time and I just want you to know that I’m here.
15. 你很坚强,会好的。
You’re strong, you’ll be fine.
沮丧会让每个人倍感脆弱与无助。
Depression will make anyone feel weak and helpless.
你应该说:我相信你,你会挺过去的,每时每刻我都在你左右。
What you should say instead: I believe in you, and I know you can get through this. I will be here every step of the way.
最后编辑于: 09:28
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团

我要回帖

更多关于 don t forget 的文章

随机推荐