嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频
宝贝陪你玩
畅游视频网页游戏YOYO手游
完美游戏台
网络视听许可证1、A:Should I take some medicine?B:No,you don’t ________ to take any medicine.A.should B.must C.need 2、A:________ you like a drink?Wine?Beer?B:A beer,please.A.Could B.Would C.Should 3、I’m not feeling well.I’ve got a bad cough and ________.A.a sore throat B.a sick throat C.a pain throat 4、I’m bad at spelling,but Jane is ________ me.A.bad with B.worse than C.less than 5、A:I have got a pain in my chest.B:You ________ see the doctor.A.should B.need C.have 6、A:I am afraid there’s something wrong with my leg.B:________.Which of the following is wrong?A.Bad luck!B.Oh dear!C.I’m sorry to hear that.7、There is enough time for you to catch the bus,you ________ in a hurry.A.needn’t to go B.don’t need go C.don’t need to go 8、He always thinks ________ other people first.A.in B.of C.at 9、This area is convenient ________ transport.A.at B.on C.for 10、James is ________ French than Polly.A.a bit better at B.a bit more good at C.a bit good at
CBABACCBCA
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
CBAB ACBCB
CBABAACBCA
扫描下载二维码1 Would you like to eat ______ more cakes?No ,thanks.I'm full .I don't want to have ______ now.A .some B.anyC.any D.some2 We have some houses.But we need_________.A more many B another manyC many other D many more3 How much money can you ________?I have 10 yuan.A have B spendC cost D take4 When I am playing a game ,there are always a lot of people_____ me to finish.A.waiting for B to wait toC to waiting for Dwaiting5 t________(this evening)Can I watch TV t_____?6 checkout 的意思是:
小三爱布丁464
1.C2.D3.D4.A5.today6.结帐
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 Would you like to eat ______ more cakes? No , thanks.I'm full .I don't want to have ______ now. C.any 2 We have some houses.But we need_________. D many more 3 How much...
扫描下载二维码---Can I help you sir ---_____.A.Yes,you can help me B.No,I don’t need any help C.Of course,if you like D.No,thanks,I’m being served 我感觉不对啊 对的或者错的
应该选DA,是中文思维因此错误.B,在英语国家不这样没礼貌的回答.C,语法上没错误,但是显得没礼貌,而且很傲慢.也被排除.D,回答既有礼貌,也符合语法要求.故是正确答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: You_Need_Me-_I_Don-#39-t_Need_You_(Loop_Pedal_Cover)
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
You_Need_Me-_I_Don-#39-t_Need_You_(Loop_Pedal_Cover)
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
You_Need_Me-_I_Don-#39-t_Need_You_(Loop_Pedal_Cover)
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
Emily Playing You_Need_Me-_I_Don-#39-t_Need_You_(Loop_Pedal_Cover)
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-

我要回帖

更多关于 some any many much 的文章

随机推荐