aspirev15开机no 戴尔开机 nobootablee

Jump to Section:
Our Verdict
The Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition turned out to be a nicely powerful gaming laptop at a fair price, but clearly some corners were cut to get there.
Stellar performance
Slim, sleek design
Nice speakers
Reasonable price
Short battery life
Finicky display
Lots of bloatware
Go to page:
Introduction and design
Scores in depthIf gaming is your main driver for buying a new laptop, prepare to break the bank. The Razer Blade seems to have it all, but it's also pushing a $2000+ price tag. What if you want to spend only half of that and still have a capable rig?The V15 Nitro Black Edition (VN7-591G-74LK) is one attempt to answer that question, packing a solidly powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M GPU with 2GB RAM, a quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, and 8GB of RAM. And that's all had for $1,029 (AU$2,199 about &672) from
for the version we reviewed.But for all its potential, the V15 Nitro also comes up short in a couple of key areas: the battery life is poor, the 15.6-inch 1080p display isn't great, and the lack of an SSD means it's not the fastest laptop around for day-to-day use. However, does this Acer laptop have enough raw performance to compensate for those concessions?DesignCompared to some of its entry-level gaming laptop contemporaries, the V15 Nitro is decidedly subdued in its design. Sure, it has the red backlight subtly pouring out from beneath the keys, but you won't find any aggressive branding like on the , nor does it have exaggerated angles and curves like the . That's a matter of preference, of course, but I like a simpler build that doesn't try to shout, "Hey, I'm a gamer!"The laptop has a black plastic shell that is lined with hundreds of ultra-thin ridges spanning the entire height of the laptop, with a glossy silver Acer logo plastered on the left-center. The screen is attached to a glossy, silver hinge on either edge, leaving a gap for the middle chunk, which is also silver and has "Aspire V Nitro" etched into the plastic.That shiny silver part extends to the bottom of the device and is where all of the hot air is blown out. And it's effective, since the laptop never got alarmingly warm during use - however, the fans can get a little loud during peak usage). The black plastic bottom is otherwise rounded at the edges to create a bulging effect, and you'll find additional ventilation as well as four speakers behind grates on the right and left sides.The screen takes a bit of force to pull up, and the resulting creaking sound/feeling didn't fill me with a lot of confidence. But once open, there's a lot of space with a large rubberized palm rest surrounding the touchpad to do what you need to do. I'm disappointed that gently removing a large sticker detailing the V15's features left some discoloration behind, however.The keyboard itself is great - quiet, responsive keys and the lighting effect isn't overbearing. I'm less impress my fingers dragged on the surface (which has "Black Edition" written in the upper left), and it bends easily under pressure, which feels a little clunky in practice. But it's a gaming laptop, right? You'll want an external mouse for most games, anyway.Everything's all rightLooking for the ports? Nearly all of them are concentrated on the right side of the V15 Nitro. You'll find three USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, a headphone jack, and a fold down Gigabyte Ethernet jack, and the power plug is neatly aligned towards the back of the unit. The only exception is an SD card reader slot covertly tucked along the front edge of the laptop, which makes it quite easy to miss.Having most of the ports all in one cluster on the right side isn't the friendliest design for anyone planning lots of peripheral plug-ins. With everything on one side, you may need to run cords around the back for anything you're using to the left of the laptop. Plus the USB ports are so closely aligned that a bulky cord or flash drive can block access to the other.
Current page:
Introduction and designYour question
&&&Factory Reset FAILED on Acer Aspire V5-551 (ZRP)&
windows 8 done that on my mums laptop aswell we just had to reinstall windows 8 again
"installing windows 8 again" is "factory reset". like I said, it stops half way through and fails
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
drums2metal said:"installing windows 8 again" is "factory reset". like I said, it stops half way through and fails
Aww unlucky man I dont know the solution hope you find the way
by the way, when I open cmd and view the c:\ it doesn't show my apps anymore... meaning it DID TRY to reset (it didn't just stop before it made changes, and tell me it cant... it just tried and failed completely)
Ive assigned letters to every partition, i feel like ive searched every dir with /a, i found one dir in the recovery partition with 4 different labeled .wim and 1 dir with an image.wim. I tried to dism the .wim to the c (even after a quick format on c, keeping its name "Acer") and it failed at 1% due to an i/o error... Leaving me with the same files i began with in the c drive. I tried the most recently modified .wim of the 4 in that 1 dir and it loaded 100% successfully... No change. Its getting late and i get off work at 6p tomorrow, so hopefully by then there will be some suggestions. My dad and i are shooting in the dark. someone wanna chime in? All the files i want are on a usb and on OneDrive. I hadnt made an image or point cuz i wasnt expecting any of this. [lesson learned]
Related resources
More resources
Read discussions in other Windows 8 categories
Ask the community
Top Experts
Homebuilt system
1752 messages since 9/25/15
SR-71 Blackbird
91208 messages since 8/17/09
2288 messages since 1/28/16
All badges
Forum help
Latest Reports
Tom's Hardware Around the World
Subscribe to Tom's Hardware
About Tom's Hardware
Advertising
Purch Privacy Policy
Terms Of Use and Sale
Copyright Policy
Copyright & 2016
Group, Inc. All Rights ReservedTom's Hardware Guide &
Ad choices宏基e1-451g 我刷了v2.15 bios 结果开机显示 no bootable device_百度知道
宏基e1-451g 我刷了v2.15 bios 结果开机显示 no bootable device
宏基e1-451g 我刷了v2.15 bios 结果开机显示 no bootable device--please restart system怎么办?
刷完后你开机启动的项目就会变了,刷完后再进次bios,读取默认值,有问题再讲
IT公司工程师
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
bios的相关知识
其他1条回答
作死刷bios
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Your question
&&&It says no bootable device insert boot disk. But I have no disk drive&
Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.
Firstly, it's best to edit out your e-mail address using the Quick Edit button, before it gets sold to the Spamming idiots.
At boottime, your system seeks out any way of booting up and the one your message describes is a network boot from another machine. The way to stop that message is to tap whatever the first screen you see says you need to go into BIOS or Setup.
Somewhere in there will be a setting to remove that from the list of boot options.
That said, so long as you have the system up and running with no other problems than this one, it's as well just to leave it there as a minor annoyance because one day, it may come in handy to boot from elsewhere in your network.
that's certainly a better answer than I came up with...
Related resources
More resources
Read discussions in other Laptop Tech Support categories
Ask the community
Top Experts TV
4558 messages since 6/14/14
6650 messages since 10/19/13
hang-the-9
37625 messages since 3/24/10
All badges
Forum help
Latest Reports
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
add to twitter
add to facebook
ajouter un flux RSS宏碁Aspire V15 Nitro游戏本评测:轻薄高性能
导语:宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro是一款轻量级游戏笔记本,说它&轻量级&是因为它够轻够薄。出色的做工、炫酷的红色背光键盘和强劲的性能是Aspire&V15&Nitro的优势,遗憾的是不足2小时的&垃圾&续航拖了整体性能的后腿。
全文如下:
-外观时尚、机身纤薄
-电池续航差劲
-屏幕对细节处理不足
-大量预装软件让系统显得&臃肿&
宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro是一款性价比颇高的高性能游戏本,尽管在细节处存在一些缺陷,但不失强大。
如果你是一名游戏爱好者,将玩游戏当作笔记本的主要用途,那么售价约6000元的宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro确实不错的选择。
事实上,提起游戏本,很多人首先想到的是雷蛇Blade。必须承认,雷蛇Blade无论外观还是性能都&高人一筹&。但其最低配置版本的售价也在1.5万元左右,这让多数消费者望而却步。
宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro的售价不到雷蛇Blade的一半,8GB运内存搭配NVIDIA&GeForce&GTX&860M显卡和酷睿i7处理器的配置,同样能提供强劲的游戏性能。
不过与此同时,Aspire&V15&Nitro也存在几个&致命&缺点,包括电池续航差、屏幕不出彩(只有15.6英寸)、不带SSD存储(意味着在处理日常任务时运行速度不会很快)等。
那么,Aspire&V15&Nitro的优点是否足以抵消这些&缺陷&?下面,就让我们一起来看一下。
与一些入门级游戏笔记本相比,宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro的设计相当出彩。它的外形似一般商务本,但配备了超炫的暗红色背光键盘
当然,设计好不好是一个见仁见智的问题。就笔者个人来说,更喜欢简单的设计,就像Aspire&V15&Nitro这样。
宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro游戏本给人的第一印象并不亮眼,但黑色外壳非常耐看,重要的是它的做工很不错。
Aspire&V15&Nitro的顶盖材质为塑料,在纳米印压技术的帮助下,顶盖表面覆盖了一层有凹凸手感的纹理。这样的设计既能让笔记本的手感更舒适,又能提升设备的耐用性。
顶盖右侧中间是银色镀铬亮面的&acer&logo,与黑色机盖交相辉映。
银色镀铬亮面材料一直延伸到机身边缘,在这亮面材料的包裹下,Aspire&V15&Nitro的机身呈楔形,不仅从视觉上让人感觉非常薄,而且提升了整体质感。
Aspire&V15&Nitro采用的是双风扇设计,散热孔排列在机身顶部边缘。在整个试用及测试的过程中,笔者从未发现Aspire&V15&Nitro有过热的现象。不得不说,宏碁笔记本在散热方面一直表现很棒。
除了散热孔外,笔者在机身底部左右两侧还看到了四个扬声器孔。扬声器单元&体型&较大,效果可想而知。
Aspire&V15&Nitro的屏幕是笔者比较不太满意的地方。首先,当笔者尝试掀开其上盖的时候,发现它会吱吱作响,给人的感觉似乎是不太牢靠。
它的触控板采用了时下流行的一体式设计,左右按键与触控板完全融为一体。触控板的整体使用体验非常不错,不过有时候会出现误触的情况。
值得一提的是,得益于15英寸的&大&尺寸,Aspire&V15&Nitro的腕托面积也得到了足够的保证。要知道宽大的腕托能缓解长时间游戏时手腕的疲劳,从这里开始,Aspire&V15&Nitro终于有了点游戏本的样子。
Aspire&V15&Nitro触控板上方的键盘看起来非常普通,不过开机使用后用户就会发现,这是一块红色背光键盘。这种红色背光键盘看起来首先非常炫,其次非常符合游戏玩家常通宵熬夜的属性。
端口和屏幕
几乎所有Aspire&V15&Nitro的端口都集中在机身右侧。在这里,排列着3个USB&3.0端口、1个HDMI端口、1个耳机插孔、1个以太网接口还有电源插孔。
唯一例外的是SD卡槽,它在Aspire&V15&Nitro机身的顶部边缘。
在机身左侧,笔者发现了一个安全锁孔,除此之外再无其它接口。笔者个人觉得这种设计对左侧空间是种浪费。
Aspire&V15&Nitro整体机身采用了轻薄设计,它的屏幕尺寸为15.6英寸,楔形设计使它在视觉上给人以&很薄&的感觉。
实际上,虽然看似轻薄,但Aspire&V15&Nitro仍有2.2kg重,机身厚度约为24毫米,只能说是偏向轻薄的设计,而不能说是&超薄&
Aspire&V15&Nitro和联想Y50一般重,不过比华硕GL551要轻和薄,这主要是因为后者内置有光驱。
说到现在,笔者似乎还没有对Aspire&V15&Nitro游戏本的规格做过介绍:
-处理器:2.5GHz英特尔酷睿i7-4710HQ(四核、6MB缓存)
-显卡:NVIDIA&GeForce&GTX&860M(2GB&GDDR5内存)、英特尔HD&Graphics&4600
-内存:8GB&DDR3L
-屏幕:15.6英寸像素分辨率TFT彩色LCD屏幕
-存储:1TB&HDD
-端口:3个USB3.0端口、1个HDMI端口、1个耳机插孔、1个以太网接口、一个SD读卡器插孔
-相机:720p
-尺寸:15.3&10.1&0.9英寸
-重量:2.2kg
上述规格是Aspire&V15&Nitro最低配置版的规格。当然,只要消费者愿意支付更多钱,就能对配置进行升级。例如,将内存升级到16GB或购买带256GB&SSD存储的版本。
性能和续航
前面已经介绍过了,作为游戏笔记本,宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro搭配了第四代酷睿i7&4710HQ四核处理器,8GB&DDR3&内存、64GB固态硬盘和1TB硬盘。
另外,在Nvidia&GTX&860M显卡的帮助下,Aspire&V15&Nitro能以高帧速运行多数复杂的游戏,包括一些大型3D游戏。就算是对处理器和显卡要求都很高的《丧尸围城4》、《生化奇兵无限》、《孤岛惊魂》、《消逝的光芒》都能轻松玩转。
值得一提的是,Aspire&V15&Nitro的音质效果也让笔者刮目相看。它的四个扬声器组件提供的音效相当给力,在较大音量下能实现类似环绕声的效果。要知道,出色的音效能使玩游戏的用户产生更加身临其境的感觉。笔者觉得,Aspire&V15&Nitro是宏碁近年来音效最出色的一款笔记本。
续航能力是宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro游戏本的软肋。测试结果证实,在连续使用下它仅能支撑1个小时48分钟。尽管游戏本都会牺牲续航来换取强劲的性能,但这样的结果也着实有些太&寒碜&了。
另外,值得一提的是,游戏本采用了全高清屏幕,但这屏幕在不同的使用下表现竟完全不同。一方面,在玩《生化奇兵》等游戏的时候,它能呈现惊人的视觉效果。
但另一方面,不知道是不是因为屏幕的防眩光效果不好,笔者常会因角度而看不清屏幕上的图像。
当然,这并不是说Aspire&V15&Nitro的屏幕就很差,但确实存在一些问题。
Aspire&V15&Nitro的另一个缺点是预装了太多的第三方软件,而且其中大部分并不实用。你会发现,很多软件并非Windows平台常用软件,平时也压根用不到。
这些软件大量占用电脑内存,笔者建议在使用前先对电脑进行清理,将不需要的软件全部删除。
总体评价:设计出色 性能强大
强劲的性能是宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro游戏本最值得称颂的地方。它能够流畅地运行各种复杂的游戏,包括一些对处理器和显卡要求极高的大型3D游戏,因此它能给用户提供出色的电脑游戏体验。
它的设计也是亮点之一,Aspire&V15&Nitro的设计之&美&不具有侵略性,却能让人越看越舒服。
续航过短是Aspire&V15&Nitro游戏本最大的问题,不足两小时的续航实在太说不过去。此外,它的1080p屏幕能呈现不错的游戏画面,但某些时候也会让人沮丧。
总的来说,宏碁Aspire&V15&Nitro是一款强大的游戏笔记本。当然,它并不能算是最顶级的游戏本,但却是性价比最高的一款。
如果比不介意在玩游戏的过程中一直拖曳着电源线,Aspire&V15&Nitro还是值得考虑的。
相关报道:
新闻热线:010-
责任编辑:尤静
已有位网友参与评论
名企动态: |
标志着Windows迈出个性化计算的第一步……
&& 本站特聘法律顾问:于国富律师
Copyright (C) 1997-

我要回帖

更多关于 no bootable medium 的文章