语法题。it is common feeling among high school 安永网测graduace题库

首先.请阅读以下网站信息:A.B.C.D.E.F.请阅读以下人员信息.然后匹配人员与相关网站:小题1: Lucas is experiencing the hardest time in life these days. As manager of a trade company, he is responsible for the loss of a big business contrac 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
首先,请阅读以下网站信息:A.B.C.D.E.F.请阅读以下人员信息,然后匹配人员与相关网站:小题1: Lucas is experiencing the hardest time in life these days. As manager of a trade company, he is responsible for the loss of a big business contract as he made a wrong decision. He wonders whether he has the ability to be a good manager, and he’s even considering leaving his job. He doesn’t know what to do and badly needs help.小题2:Whitney has been out of work for several weeks now since she left her last job. She has been trying to find another one, but with no luck. She urgently needs a new job, so she’s searching for advice on how to make the best use of her time so as to successfully get a job.小题3:After a job interview, Ralph was told that the company would like to have him as one of its staff. He would sell the company’s products if he worked there. However, he’s not sure whether he is good at selling things or not, so he’s looking for a way to find out about this before taking the job.小题4:Thomas Howard is 23 years old, working at a gas station. He earns little money every week, feels that his life is hopeless, and never thinks that things will be better for him. His mother is worried about this and wishes to find a way to inspire her son.小题5:Katrina is quite worried recently, because her manager seems to be turning on her, criticizing her in front of her colleagues for things that she does quite well. What’s worse, he even tells others that she has several boyfriends at the same time, which is of course not true. She really wishes to find a way for her problem.
小题1:C小题2:E小题3:A小题4:D小题5:B试题分析:小题1:C Lucas在工作中做出了错误的决定,导致了巨大的损失。他对自己的能力产生了怀疑,甚至开始考虑离职,迫切需要帮助。C项中提及并不会因为一次失败就你的职业生涯就结束了。并且在C项中还提及了具体的建议,故Lucasfilm可以从这个网站中得到帮助。故C正确。小题2:E Whitney失业了一段时间,迫切需要一些关于找到工作的建议。E项中正是在找工作的时候8个浪费时间的方式。故E正确。小题3:A Ralph接受了一项销售的工作,他想找到一些关于做销售工作的方法。A项中正好是关于销售中有关的困难顾客的处理方法。故A项的内容与之相符。小题4:D Thomas Howard的工作薪水很低,对未来没有信心。他的妈妈要找一个鼓励儿子的方法。D项中正是关于鼓励激励的视频讲座。故D正确。小题5:B Katrina和同事的相处上出了问题,老板对她很不满意。甚至告诉别人有多个男朋友。她要找到这些问题的解决方法。B项中正是为了关于与霸道的老板相处的方法。故B项符合要求。点评:本文的关键是在于找到配对中的关键的信息词,此类文章重在把握上下文之间的逻辑关系,通过前后的意思连贯性及细致性用心的答题,定能完成的很好。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:改错题
短文改错(满分10分)An old man whose eyesight was failing comes to stay in a hotel, a bottle of whisky in his hand. On the wall was a fly he took for a nail. The moment he tried to hang the bottle on it, they fell and broke. When the landlady discovered what had been happened, she decided to do him favor. The next morning when he was out, the hotel worker hammered a nail exact where the “fly” had been. Before the old man came back, the smell of the whisky reminded him the accident. Looking at the spot what he thought the “fly” was again, he was so angry that he slapped it with all his strengths. On hearing the loud cry, the landlady rushed in. To her surprise, the poor old man was sitting on the floor with his teeth clenched and the palm of his hand bleed.
题型:阅读理解
Mathew, Sarah, Lois, Dennis和Georgia正在挑选自己想学的汉语课程。第71~75题是他们的个人情况介绍。阅读下面六门汉语课程的简介(A、B、C、D、E 和 F),从中找出符合5位的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。____小题1:. Mathew majors in media and hopes to understand Chinese broadcasting and TV News and communicate with the Chinese people.____小题2:. Sarah is a learner of Chinese with a fairly good knowledge of basic Chinese grammar and a vocabulary of 2500, hoping to improve her Chinese ability in speaking, reading and writing. ____小题3:. Lois majors in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language and hopes to improve her ability in translation.____小题4:. Dennis once has taught himself Chinese and can speak a little Chinese but with poor pronunciation and grammar, hoping to meet the needs of everyday life and study, and understand each other in basic communication through training.____ 小题5:. Georgia specializes in the Chinese language and culture at the average. He plans to have a tour in China.A.Comprehensive language skill training100 lessons in total focusing on pronunciation, grammar and discourse (语段). To enable the learner to master the basic knowledge of the Chinese language, to have the basic ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing, so that they are able to communicate with others and to meet the needs of everyday life, study and sociality. This will lay a foundation for further study of Chinese.B.Intermediate (中等) Chinese Comprehensive Course40 lessons in all, focusing on the training of the comprehensive skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing of intermediate Chinese. To enable the students to recognize, understand and use the active and less active words, to improve their ability of expressing themselves in paragraphs and discourse, to master the new words, patterns, grammatical structures, paragraphs and discourse and means of connections so as to express the meaning of the texts correctly and fluently in paragraphs and discourse.C.News ListeningBased on frequently used words, typical sentences and information and concentrating on improving the ability of listening comprehension. To improve the ability of collecting information, to grasp the knowledge and skills they have learned and to understand the broadcasting and TV news of similar themes and relevant level of difficulty with the correctness of 80%. To build up the foundation for further study.D.Elementary English-Chinese Translation25 classes in total, including various styles such as poems, popular science, political comments and news, about every aspect of everyday life. The texts vary from easy to difficult and combine theory with practice as well as translation and interpretation. About 185 hours are needed. To familiarize the learner with the equivalent (对应的) Chinese expressions of English. To enable them to know usage of Chinese and English words and sentences, cultural differences and the background knowledge. E. Elementary Spoken Chinese in Business24 units in all. Chinese words and expressions in business and trade are introduced in the form of vivid situational dialogues, notes and exercises. To enable the learner to master the words and expressions of elementary spoken business Chinese and to communicate with others in trade and business.F. Chinese Human GeographyIntroduction to geographic environment and cultural phenomena in various parts of China, such as natural features, historical backgrounds, religious sites, ancient battle fields, dramas and arts, traditional products, and special food, etc. Through the introduction to historical and cultural sites and scenery, the learner will have a general view about Chinese geography, history, culture and regional features.
题型:完形填空
The private automobile has long played an important role in the US. In fact, it has become 小题1:___necessary and important part of the American life. In 1986, sixty-nine percent of American families owned 小题2:__least one car, and thirty-eight percent had 小题3:___than one. With the convenience of rapid transportation, workers don’t have to live near their workplace. This has encouraged the growth of the cities, 小题4:___it has also led to traffic problems. For farm families the automobile is very helpful. It has made 小题5:___ possible for them to travel to town very often for business and for pleasure. Family life has been affected in 小题6:___ways. The car helps to keep families together. However, when teenage children use the car, their parents can’t keep an eye on them. There is a great danger 小题7:____the driver has been drinking alcohol or taking drugs or breaking 小题8:_____ traffic laws.Cars mean very much to Americans.
“At last, no more exams.” It’s a common feeling among high school graduates who have just completed the college entrance examination. What a relief! However, rather than fill the next three months with sleep, eating, and &&&小题1:&&&&(watch) TV, some students have started working on finding a good choice of foreign college. Different from those who begin their &&&小题2:&&&(apply) for foreign colleges in Senior 2, Li made a late decision on a US education. She began to think about it in Senior 3, but decided not &&&小题3:&&&( give ) up the college entrance exam.&&&&Li’s classmate Mao Bingxin &&&小题4:&&&(consider) studying in Canada after the top exam. She began a TOEFL course on June 11. He Wei, &&&小题5:&&&18-year-old who studies at Shenzhen Bao’ an High School, isn’t allowing &&&小题6:&&&much freedom this summer vacation either, devoting her time to looking for a language school &&&小题7:&&&she can study French and some overseas study consulting agencies.& He Wei considers &&&小题8:&&&worthwhile spending the summer preparing for college rather than hanging out with friends. “ &&&小题9:&&&we don’t really know what the future holds for us, we are sure that the better preparations we make &&&小题10:&&&it, the more choices we will be given.” she said.
根据课文内容补全句子。(每空只填一词)小题1:He was not going to hold his breath for her to ____________. He would __________ his sadness in coffee.小题2:It is now a children’s festival, when they can ___________up and go to their neighbors’ homes to ask for ____________.小题3:He could not __________ Yong Hui __________ away with telling people lies.小题4:The fact is that I earned my ___________ by working as an unpaid hand, which __________ for my appearance.小题5:So __________ life will continue on the earth for millions of years to come will ___________ on whether this problem can be solved.
It’s known to us all that elephants are the biggest animals on land.There are two kinds of elephants: African elephants and Indian elephants. The African elephant has a round head and very big ears. It has long teeth. Each of them can be as long as 3.4 meters and as heavy as 103 kilograms. African elephants live in forests in Africa. They eat leaves, roots and fruits. &Indian elephants are smaller than African elephants. They are found in forests in India, Malaysia and some other countries in South Asia. They live on grass. They can be trained to do a lot of heavy work and amuse(逗乐)people.An African elephant lives as long as a man does. But an Indian elephant does not live that long.Title: 小题1:_____________——Biggest Animals on Land小题2: _________Differences Similarities (相似点)African elephantseating leaves, 小题3:________________living longer&The biggest animals living in 小题4:_____________ inAfrica or India.Indian elephants living on grassbeing trained to do much 小题5:________& and amuse people.
题型:阅读理解
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)Last night Iam getting ready for the coming examination when the noise from my neighbor interrupted (打扰)me.The noise went on and on. It was too loud that I could hardly pay attention to my study any longer. but I went to my neighbor’s&house and say to him, “ Excuse me, would you please turn down the TV? I’m preparing for tomorrow’s examination.” Hear these words, his face turned to red. And he said, “ OK, I will. I’m very sorry to have made so much noise. Just now, the football game was very wonderfully. I was too exciting to control myself. I won’t do that again. Good lucky in your coming examination.” After that, I went on with his study.
题型:改错题
短文改错I happen to meet some American tourists at gate of the Summer Palace last week. Igreeted them with English and then we began to chat. I got to know they were collegestudent traveling in China. Most of us were fond of Chinese medicine. They were busytaking pictures and were surprising at the changes that had taken place in the past few years. After that, we went boat and had a good time. We were exchanged our e-mailaddresses such that we could write to each other in the future. They thanked me againand again. I was gladly to have a chance to practice my oral English.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1530套总数:5885151套专访:3372部会员:401265位
当前位置:
& 2016届安徽省高考英语专题落实应用复习:记叙文型语法填空
2016届安徽省高考英语专题落实应用复习:记叙文型语法填空
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:5次
资料类型:
文档大小:148KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
 [记叙文型语法填空]
(限时:每篇5分钟)                  A
Paul Lucas can often be seen to be walking around the city of San Francisco. Sometimes people are surprised to see him walking 1.________ any shoes or socks, 2.________ Lucas doesn't mind at all. 3.________ likes to walk barefoot, and so do 640 other members of Dirty Sole Society, the club that Lucas 4.________ (start) years ago. Lucas' idea for this is to encourage others to live 5.________ (free)—free of shoes.
According to Lucas, the barefoot life has many advantages. 6.________ most important is simply that it feels good. He also says 7.________ walking barefoot allows you to experience the world directly by touching it with your feet. 8.________ addition, the feet do not smell as much because they stay dry, making
it hard for bacteria to grow. And, of course, 9.________ (walk) barefoot keeps your feet in good shape, so it's actually 10.________ (healthy) than wearing shoes.
Alice, a shark that lives at the National Sea Life Centre in England, did not start out life as a vegetarian. When she1.________ (bring) in from Florida in 2009, she was happily eating any seafood. 2.________,and she suddenly stopped eating completely. Deeply 3.________ (concern), the centre officials took her in for an X-ray, 4.________ showed that a fishing hook was hiding deep inside her mouth. So they took her to see a doctor who realized the only way to save the shark was performing 5.________ rather risky operation. 6.________ (fortune), things went really well.But just when everybody was happy about the shark's recovery, the history-making shark began changing her eating habit, instead, 7.________ (prefer) to use her sharp teeth to eat vegetables! Although this may sound good, it is not really good 8.________ Alice's health because vegetables cannot provide enough protein that she needs to survive. Shark experts all over the world are confused at Alice's 9.________and they guess that 10.________ may have something to do with the wound the hook caused. But unless she speaks up, nobody is really going to know the real reason.
The story happened in Japan
1.________ a house was redecorated and the wall inside a room was removed. The inside of the wall was hollow. When the owner of the house removed the wall, he saw a gecko (壁虎) inside the wall. Its tail was pinned by a nail
(come) through the wall from outside.
The owner was very curious why the gecko was still alive. Then the nail caught his eye. Goodness! It is the nail that was driven here ten years ago when the house was built! How amazing it is
3.________
the gecko to have lived in the wall in complete
4.________
(dark) for ten years!
But on second thought, the curious house owner wondered how this gecko could live through 10 years with its tail
5.________
(nail) down and being unable to go anywhere. So he tried to find out how this small creature could be fed. After a little while, there appeared another gecko with food in
6.________
mouth! What a shocking scene! For ten years, this little gecko had never failed to feed the trapped one.
The story touched me so
7.________
(deep) that it is useless to find out
8.________ relationships they had between them. Parent
9.________
child? Friends? Lovers? Brothers or sisters?
10.________
last thing we should do is to abandon your beloved in hardship.
Ma Wendi is used to curious glances
1.________ she walks six dogs at the same time. They are not all hers. 2.________
25瓂ear璷ld veterinary graduate is a full璽ime dog walker.
揑. 2. have to take care of twelve dogs at most,” said Ma. She charges 500 and most customers leave their dogs at her house for a week. The3.________(busy) time is around Spring Festival, because many people go back to their hometowns for family reunions4.________go travelling.
?.o________
(compare) with people who have to be in their offices during the day, I don't have to get up early6.________(squeeze) into the subway carriages in rush hour, and I still make a decent salary, ” she said.
揃ut it's a tiring job. I have to work whenever there are dogs at home, kand no time to enjoy
7.________. Sometimes I want to go out for a meal or shopping, but I can't do so8.________I worry about them, ” she said.
Ma knows9.________the dogs' names, and when she calls one's name, the dog instantly knows she 10.________
(refer) to it.
It was my first trip to India, alone. One day, as I 1.________ (walk) through a local market, a ten-year-old boy came over and begged me to buy a book, 2.________ had the words 揑nteresting India?on its cotever. I bought it, thinking that when I returned home, it would remind me 3.________my wonderful Indian adventure. The book claimed that India's people were very welcoming of tourists, and never tried 4.________
(cheat) them. As I read I felt deeply touched by these warm words.
Suddenly, a monkey came down from a nearby tree, snatched the book from my hand and took 5.________ away, along with my bag which contained all my belongings. I couldn't do anything 6.________ stand and stare. Then a man approached me and asked 7.________ I wanted my belongings back. He said it would cost me five US dollars. I had no other choice 8.________
(leave), so I agreed to pay, but only after my bag was returned.
He blew a whistle and the monkey immediately threw the bag down. I picked it up and gave him the money. I later learned that9.________ man made his living this way: tricking tourists. This was the 10.________ (bad) thing I ever experienced in “Interesting India”.
It was a city in Hubei Province. On International Children's Day, some orphans from the Wuhan Welfare Institute for Children 1.________
(take) to the park. An elderly westerner was with them. The children were eager to tell him everything that was going on. They held him by the hand and never hesitated to call 2.________
grandpa. This man was Professor William Dorrity, from Florida,USA.In 2003, ________
Professor Dorrity and his wife retired, they came to Wuhan and started to work as volunteers at the Welfare Institute.
The couple have been working hard 4.________
(improve) the conditions at the Welfare Institute since they came. They often take children on day-trips, 5.________
(bring) along with them all kinds of food for the kids to enjoy. They recently bought audiphones for four orphans 6.________
hearing problems and small tape recorders for three blind children. They also bought a wheelchair for ten瓂ear璷ld Tan Jun, 7.er________
suffers from a brain problem. With the 8.________ (arrive) of spring, the couple took the children for 9.________
outing. “We love China and we love children,” Dorrity said, “ ________
we are happy to do this.”
Two things I did may have caused people 1.________ (think) that something is wrong with me. The first was when my wife asked me to have the sitting-room clock 2.________
(repair). I drove into the market place of our little town and, clock under arm, entered a shop. Only it was the meat shop. 3.________
my thoughts far away, I stood staring into the shopkeeper's eyes. I 4.________his customer for a long time and the good man smiled at me.
This went on for several very long seconds before I realized where I was. There is no doubt that I should have calmly bought a pound of meat, 5.________
I merely nodded briefly and left. The other man in my town who probably thinks I am mad is Mr Smith. Some years ago he was the manager of Mead's Shop, and he and I knew each other quite well. One day he 6.________
(stand) in the doorway of his shop when I passed. My brain was on some distant problems and my eyes stared into space.
Mr Herriot.” I heard his voice. I turned a blank gaze on him—I just had no idea 7.________ he was though his face was familiar. Then I saw 8.________
word 揗ead?in foot環igh letters above the shop window.
揋ood morning, ad nMead, ”I cried heartily and continued my way.I had gone only a few steps before I realized that my greeting had been 9.________
(polite). I turned back and said to him again, “Good morning, Mister Mead.”
It was only when I have turned at the corner of the street that I realized, too late, 10.________
his name was Tony and the time was late afternoon.
揂t last, Ino more exams.” It's a common feeling among high school graduates who have just completed the College Entrance Examination. What a relief! However, rather than fill the next three months with sleep, eating, and
1.________
(watch) TV, some students have started working on finding a good choice of foreign colleges.
Different from those who begin their
2.________
(apply) for foreign colleges in Senior 2, Li made a late decision on a US education. She began to think about it in Senior 3, but decided not
3.________
(give) up the College Entrance Examination.
Li's classmate Mao Bingxin
4.________
(consider) studying in Canada after the top exam. She began a TOEFL course on June 11.
5.________
18瓂ear璷ld student who studies at Shenzhen Bao'an High School, beisn't allowing
6.________
much freedom this summer vacation, either, devoting her time to looking for a language school
7.________
she can study French and some overseas study consulting agencies.
He Wei considers
8.________
worthwhile spending the summer preparing for college rather than hanging out with friends. “
9.________
we don't really know what the future holds for us, we are sure that the better preparations we make
10.________
it, the more choices we will be given,” she said.
专题限时训练(七) 2.but
 4.started
 5.freely 7.that
 9.walking
 10.healthier
 2.However
 3.concerned
  6.Fortunately
 7.preferring
 behaviour
 10.it 2.coming 3.for 4.darkness 5.nailed  7.deeply 8.what 9.and  10.Theen  2.The 3.busiest 4.or 5.Compared  7.myself 8.because 9.all  10.is referring 2.which
 4.to cheat
 5.it 7.if / whether
 9.the / that
 10.worst 2.him
 3.when / after
 4.to improve
  6.with 7.who
 8.arrival
 2.repaired
 4.had been
 5.but6.was standing 7.who 8.the
 9.impolite
 10.that 2.applications
 3.to give
 4.is considering
  6.herself
  10.for
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 graduace题库 的文章

随机推荐