Idon t know muchyou've changed you don't love me请问中文是什

[多文]英文版的《传奇》、《青花瓷》11首经典歌,真的好听! - 唐人堂
品味文字的力量-享受图片的乐趣-
当前位置: &>&&>& >
英文版的《传奇》、《青花瓷》11首经典歌,真的好听!
1.《传奇》《Fairy Tale》歌词: In that misty morning when i saw your smiling faceYou only looked at me and i was yoursBut when i turned around you were nowhere to be seenYou had walked away and closed the doorWhen will i see you againWhen will the sky start to rainWhen will the star start to shineWhen will i know that you mineDid i ever meet you in the sunshineAnd when we were both a thousand years awayDid i ever hold you in the moonlightDid we make every meaning last another dayOn a cold December nightI gave my heart to youAnd about the summer you were goneNow as the days grow olderAnd the stars will start to danceAll i have are our memories in this songWhen will i see you againWhen will the sky start to rainWhen will the star start to shineWhen will i know that you mineWhen will i see you againWhen will the sky start to rainWhen will the star start to shineWhen will i know that you mineIn that misty morning when i saw your smiling face 2、《女人花(英文版)》歌词: 姚璎格:女人花(英文版)作曲:陈耀川作词:Sofia KallgrenEverything has changed, everything is so rangedEver since you closed the doorI am stronger every day since you went awayGuess I will not cry anymoreOften nights are darker than beforeAnd the days I've learned to love them moreEven though you are somewhere here besideStay away, you don't live here anymoreI could have kept it all, like it was beforeWhen I thought our love was trueBut everything is unreal, that is how I feelSo I painted all in blueLots of memories live inside of meEven if our love has goneMay be I was wrong thought I'd be so strongNow I stay here all aloneOften nights are darker than beforeAnd the days I've learned to love them moreEven though you are somewhere here besideStay away, you don't live here any moreOften nights are darker than beforeAnd the days I've learned to love them moreEven though you are somewhere here besideStay away, you don't live here any moreBut sometimes when it's cold, I long for you to holdNow I think I realizeI have to change my mind, leave my dreams behind'Cause you don't live here anymoreI have to change my mind, leave my dreams behind'Cause you don't live here anymore 3、《我愿意(英文版)》歌词:I just can"#39;t help itNo matter what you sayIt sounds you"#39;re far from okayI know you"#39;re hurtingSo please just stop the lieJust say say you"#39;ll tryTry to stop hiding and show areme how you I see through all the faces you put onI know you"#39;re wondering just how you got to thisAll you"#39;ve lost all you missedBut it will be fine and you"#39;ll be smilingAnd you"#39;ll be grateful for what"#39;s still thereAnd you"#39;ll be hoping that you still have it hereThe things you thought you lostThe things you thought were goneI wish I"#39;d seen itA long time agoAt least now I knowI need your promiseNo point of asking whyJust say say you"#39;ll tryTry to stop hiding and show me how you areI see through all the faces you put onI know you"#39;re wondering just how you got to thisAll you"#39;ve lost all you missedBut it will be fine and you"#39;ll be smilingAnd you"#39;ll be grateful for what"#39;s still thereAnd you"#39;ll be hoping that you still have it hereThe things you thought were goneBut it will be fine and you"#39;ll be smilingAnd you"#39;ll be grateful for what"#39;s still thereAnd you"#39;ll be hoping that you still have it hereThe things you thought you lostThe things you thought were gone 4、《青花瓷》《青花瓷 (英文版)》歌词: Your touch like brush strokes you hold colour in my skin The deep blue and pearl white glow like porcelain.As I stare clear through the window that I’m locked within I count the seconds to see you again.Possessions reach cannot hold beauty such as yoursYet still its clouds shroud your light so your petals fallYour flowers kiss I reminisce, now I only see in picture frames.The sky is crying blue, as I wait for youThe fire in my heart burning white and trueA thousand miles the smoke is rising high both sides I see your shadow outlined throughThe sky still dark as I make my way to youWhite moon light guides our way, fields of morning dewOur world is greener on the other side so freeThe time is calling.Perfection locked and untouched trapped behind this glaze The shining white holds its shape so elegantlyBeautiful blue hides entwined hold its secrets tightAll of its mysteries subdued beneathThese eyes have only one mind, set upon us two.My present, past and the future reside in youAlthough the Ink has come to fade.Its art and meaning still remain.The sky is crying blue, as I wait for youThe fire in my heart burning white and trueA thousand miles the smoke is rising high both sides I see your shadow outlined throughThe sky still dark as I make my way to youWhite moon light guides our way, fields of morning dewOur world is greener on the other side so freeThe time is calling.The sky is crying blue, as I wait for youThe fire in my heart burning white and trueOur world is greener on the other side so freeThe time is calling. 5、阿里山的姑娘《High》歌词: Come and fly with meWe relax and join the rideCome squeeze me so tightEverything is so rightClose your eyes and hold onto me and flyCome and fly with meBe gentle and be kindFree your wishesTaste my sweet kissesClose your eyes and hold onto me when we flyFree your wishesTaste my sweet kissesFeel my arms surround you when we reach the skyCome and let me show you my worldIt is time to open up your eyesLook what is underLife is a wonderSpread your arms and hold onto me when we flyCome and follow me This is how we touch the skyLight shining so prideEverything is so rightFeel my arms surround you when we reach the skyLight shining so prideEverything is so rightFeel my arms surround you when we touch the sky 6、日不落《Sunshine in the Rain》歌词: When I'm in Berlin you're off to LondonWhen I'm in New York you're doing RomeAll those crazy nights we spend togetherAs voices on the phoneWishing we could be more telepathicTired of the nights I sleep aloneWishing we could redirect the trafficAnd we find ourselves a homeCan you feel the raindrops in the desertHave you seen the sunrays in the darkDo you feel my love when I'm not presentStanding by your side while miles apartSunshine in the rainLove is still the sameSunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Even if we call the highest powerWe can only do one town a timeWords are not enough action speaks louderSecond time aroundCan you feel the raindrops in the desert Have you seen the sunrays in the dark Do you feel my love when I'm not present Standing by your side while miles apart Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain 7、Early Morning2002年的第一场雪《Early Morning》歌词: Early morning晨曦(Sofia Kallgren)2002年的第一场雪Early morning when the sun is rising晨曦中太阳在升起I watch you when you still are in your sleep我看着仍在睡梦中的你Teacups still waiting on the breakfast table餐桌上茶杯为谁在等待That's not a reason good enough to wake you那不足以去唤醒梦中的你Early morning when the day is dawning晨曦中黎明在即I lay beside you listening to your heartbeat我躺在你身旁倾听你心跳的声音I feel so happy when I'm thinking of you一想到你,我是如此的幸福To have you close to me, near and around me靠近我,紧随我左右One day will come when the dream is over梦总会有结束的那一天Before the day I will not keep from dreaming我会梦着我的梦直到那天来临One day will come when the day's getting colder天总会有变寒冷的那一天I think of you and your love will surround me.我思念着你,你的爱紧随我左右Show me your heart and I will give you mine你心换我心Show me your tears and I will kiss them all away你泪换我情Show me the one thing that I really need你的爱是我的唯一Show me your love and never take it away不要带走你的爱Early morning and the sun is up now晨曦中太阳已升起I cross the room and open up the door我穿过房间打开门Teacups still waiting on the breakfast table餐桌上茶杯为谁在等待And I'm still waiting for my love to wake up我依然在等待我的爱醒来Early morning and I greet the sunlight晨曦中我迎接曙光It's so beautiful. It spreads over fields now阳光灿烂普照大地All around me the light is flowing环顾周围,流光四溢黎明在即美丽呈现If I could live here without days of wonder生活在这里,没有烦恼的日子If I could live here when it’s calm and peaceful生活在这里,平安宁静的时刻I guess I'd stay here till the end of lifetime我会一直停留在这里,直到生命的终点If I can say goodbye to Queen of sorrow如果我能和忧伤女神道别 8、味道《Someone in the Night》歌词: Thousands of miles between us nowThousands of reasons I had to goI close my eyes then feel, your love still aroundThere are may be mountains too high to climbThere are may be oceans too wide to crossEven when we were partYou still here in my heartSo let me love youSome one in the nightSome place be need to startsI lay here in the darkAnd wonder where you areSome where in my heartThere is always being an answer I knowThere are always places for us toSome people tell me that I am strongThey say that I will make all the aloneEven if that is trueI can’t get over youI am through winter and summer timeI am through the seasons that change your mindOne thing will still in remainThe love is sameSo let me love youSome one in the nightSome place be need to startsI lay here in the darkAnd wonder where you areSome where in my heartThere is always being an answer I knowThere are always places for us toLet me love youSome one in the nightSome place be need to startsI lay here in the darkAnd wonder where you areSome where in my heartThere is always being an answer I knowThere are always places for us to 9、From Afar在那遥远的地方10、In The Night半个月亮爬上来11、 吻别《Take Me To Your Heart》歌词: hiding from the rain and snow 逃离雨雪的侵袭trying to forget but I won't let go 费尽心机 也止不住想你looking at a crowded street 熙熙攘攘人群里listening to my own heart beat 却只闻我心跳声音so many people all around the world 人间的大地 无数的生灵tell me where do I find someone like you girl哪有另一个你?何处去追寻?take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近 贴近你的心give me your hand before I'm old 莫待铅华褪尽 容颜老去show me what love is haven't got a clue 授我何为真情我从未相遇show me that wonders can be true 你说奇迹成真我会相信they say nothing lasts forever人说无物天长地久we're only here today 你我只得如今love is now or never 相恋便燃尽生命bring me far away 带我去远行take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近贴近你的心give me your hand and hold me 予我双手将你抱紧show me what love is be my guiding star做我人生旅途一颗守护星it's easy take me to your heart 不必犹豫 带我进你的心standing on a mountain high 独立皑皑的峰顶looking at the moon through a clear blue sky 看这银光洗净了苍旻I should go and see some friends 或与旧识重相聚but they don't really comprehend 他们却也不懂我心don't need too much talking without saying anything 何必枉费言语 也不需要声音all I need is someone who makes me wanna sing 我只要一个人啊如你令我开心take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近 贴近你的心give me your hand before I'm old 莫待铅华褪尽 容颜老去show me what love is haven't got a clue 授我何为真情我从未相遇show me that wonders can be true 你说奇迹成真我会相信they say nothing lasts forever人说无物天长地久we're only here today 你我只得如今love is now or never 相恋便燃尽生命bring me far away 带我去远行take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近贴近你的心give me your hand and hold me 予我双手将你抱紧show me what love is be my guiding star做我人生旅途一颗守护星it's easy take me to your heart 不必犹豫 带我进你的心take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近贴近你的心give me your hand and hold me 予我双手将你抱紧show me what love is be my guiding star做我人生旅途一颗守护星it's easy take me to your heart 不必犹豫 带我进你的心图片、边框:网络 制作 :夏、荷雨
相关推荐:青花瓷英文版视频,青花瓷英文版谁唱的,青花瓷英文版下载
你可能喜欢的
本月热门内容
唐人堂精彩文章why do i love you英文歌曲|Something Only Love Can Do歌词
当前位置: && 正文
why do i love you英文歌曲|Something Only Love Can Do歌词
17:15:14 来源: 责任编辑:
篇一 : Something Only Love Can Do歌词歌曲名称:something only love can do歌手:张学友专辑:当我想起你something only love can dowhen you’re lost and the light is fadingthe wind blows cold and you can’t find your way back homeremember that the darkest hour is just before the dawnsometimes a leap of fauth is all it takescause only love can see the path to set you freejust close your eyes, look inside, and let your heart believethere’s been a force so strong beside you all aloneyou’ll know it when your dream comes truethere’s something only love can doin your quest for a new horizonset your course find a star to light your wayalthough the task may seen sometimes to be more than you can bearone thing you need to know you are not alonecause only love can see the path to set you freejust close your eyes, look inside, and let your heart believethere’s been a force so strong beside you all aloneyou’ll know it when your dream comes truethere’s something only love can doif you believe in miracles then you can be the oneto shine you light and show the worldthere’s nothing love can’t overcomecause only love can see the path to set you freejust close your eyes, look inside, and let your heart believethere’s been a force so strong beside you all aloneyou’ll know it when your dream comes truethere’s something only love can dothere’s something only love can do编辑于更新扩展:only love歌词 / only love中文歌词 / only love歌词翻译篇二 : 欧美影视金曲 第4期:(I Don't Know Why I Love You) But I Do 我不I don't know why I love you but I do我不知道为什么我爱你 但我愿意I don't know why I cry so but I do我不知道为什么我哭喊,但我做了I only know I'm lonely and that I want you only我只知道我很寂寞,并且我只想要你I don't know why I love you but I do我不知道为什么我爱你,但我愿意I can't sleep nights because I feel so restless我不能入睡,因为我感到很不安I don't know what to do, I feel so helpless我不知道要做些什么,我感到很无助And since you've been away, I cry both night and day既然你已经远离,我还日夜都在哭泣I don't know why I love you but I do我不知道为什么我爱你,但我愿意My days have been so lonely我的天,已寂寞My nights have been so blue我的夜,已经很忧郁I don't know how I manage, but I do我不知道怎么做,但我做了Each night I sit alone and tell myself每个晚上,我孤单的坐着,并告诉自己That I will fall in love with someone else我会与别人相爱I guess I'm wastin' time but I've got to clear my mind我想我在浪费时间,但我已经清楚我的心意I don't know why I love you but I do我不知道为什么我爱你,但我还是爱你。篇三 : 中考英语作文范文 Why Do We Go To School?  Why Do We Go To School?   Have you ever asked yourself why we go to school? You may say, &We go to school to learn languages, Maths, History, Science and other subjects.& But why do we learn these? Are these all that we learn at school? We go to school to prepare ourselves for the time when we grow up and have to work for ourselves. We learn our native languages so that we can understand what others write and say, and make ourselves understand the world clearly. We learn foreign languages in order to benefit from what foreign people do. So everybody should go to school. &
篇四 : 英语教案-Unit 2 Why do you like koala bears?教案示例Unit 2 Why do you like koala bears? 一.教学目标&: 谈论自己的喜好; 询问他人的喜好; 能够谈论喜爱某种动物的理由; 做出自己的行动计划。 二.教学向导 语言目标学习策略与思维技巧 重点词汇使用like的一般现在时句型使用like的一般现在时的疑问句,并做出肯定和否定的回答。使用what 和like的特殊疑问句名词的单复数的使用通过讨论,做出推理与判断,培养综合分析能力tiger, elephant, koala bear, dolphin, panda, lion, penguin, giraffe,smart, cute, ugly, intelligent, friendly, beautiful, shy, kind of, very, Africa, China 语言结构 语言功能 跨学科学习Present tense to likeYes/No questions and short answersAnd/butAdjectives of qualityWhy do you like koala bears? 讨论喜好 陈述理由文学:鼓励学生创作,根据自己调查的资料和感受写出对保护动物的理解 三.重点句型 Why do you want to see the pandas? Because they’re cute. Why does he like the koala bears? Because they are kind of interesting. What animals do you like? I like penguins. They are cute. What other animals do you like? I like dogs, too. Where are lions from? They are from Africa. 四.教学步骤&: Step 1: Lead-in Show parts of animal’s bodies by slide show, let students guess what animals they are. Then students show the pictures of all kinds of animals they found before class, and do a brief introduction of the pictures. Step 2: Task one: make a survey: what animals do your group mates want to see? Listen to the tape and finish Section A, 2a and 2b; Ask group mates what animals they want to see in a zoo, fill in the chart as below:NameFavorite animalsWhyLucyPandas, monkeys smart and naughty& & & & & &
Presentation: show their pair work report: Lucy wants to see pandas. She thinks pandas are very cute and friendly… Step 3: Task two: make decision what animals your group wants to see in a zoo. 1. choose the most popular three animals in one’ 2. listen to the tape, finish Section B, 2a and 2b; 3. make a plan when you go to a zoo with your group mates. Give a dialogue sample: Boy: Where do you want to go now? Girl: Let’s see the elephants. B: The elephants? Why do you like elephants? G: Oh, they’re interesting. And they are really intelligent. B: Yes, but they are ugly, too. G: Oh, Tony! So, where do you want to go? B: Let’s see the pandas. They are kind of cute. G: Oh, yeah. I love pandas. They’re beautiful. But they are also kind of shy. Where are they? B: They’re over there on the left, just across from the koala bears. Step 4: Task three: We are going to the Beijing zoo for Autumn Outing, draw the order your group see animals at the zoo and state your reasons. Group work: 1. draw a map of the zoo like the picture on P7; (according to the map of Beijing zoo) 2. mark the order yo 3. state the reasons like: Lucy, Mary and I like pandas best because they are lovely and beautiful, so we go to see pandas first. Then… Step 5: Homework: Task: If you have a wild animal zoo, what animals do you want to put in your zoo? Draw a map of your zoo and state why you have these wild animals. 教学点评及反思: 一.环节设计思路: 本课以游戏形式的猜动物名称引入,首先让学生通过游戏中的练习,尽快熟悉各种动物的英文名称。然后导入&&到三个链状承接的任务上。第一个任务通过听力引入本课的第一组重点句型,即询问喜欢何种动物及其原因。然后在同学中做一个调查,看看大家都喜欢些什么动物以及喜欢的原因,为第二个任务积累资料。任务二是真实任务前的模拟,让学生从大家喜欢的动物中挑选两至三种安排小组去动物园的参观路线。真实任务是来源于对秋游的设想,打算组织学生去北京动物园,分小组活动,要求各小组有自己的参观计划,必须明确列出参观各种动物的顺序以及原因,并根据地图说出大致的方位。课堂完成任务后,课后任务对课堂的延伸和巩固,因此选择了学生较感兴趣的野生动物问题,同时兼有美术和生物学科的学习,一举多得。 二.课后反思: 本课设计上思路非常明晰,由潜入深,教师带领着学生一步一个脚印,渐渐进入任务,让学生非常自然的领会本课的知识点。任务的设计贴近学生生活,有趣又实用,学生的参与非常热烈。教师对课堂的把握非常到位,收放自如。不足之处在于野生动物的话题过于广泛,教师可给与适当的指导,提供方向性的资料利于学生课下任务的完成。 教案点评: 本课以游戏形式的猜动物名称引入,让学生熟悉各种动物的英文名称。然后导入&&到三个链状承接的任务上。课堂完成任务后,选择了学生较感兴趣的野生动物问题,对课堂进行延伸和巩固,同时兼有美术和生物学科的学习,一举多得。本课设计上思路非常明晰,由潜入深,让学生非常自然的领会本课的知识点。任务的设计贴近学生生活,有趣又实用。&
内容:/28542.html
文章很赞,分享给朋友
04-12· 04-07· 04-03· 04-06· 04-04· 04-04· 03-31· 04-13· 03-31· 03-31· 04-06·
04-06· 04-09· 04-06· 04-13· 03-31· 04-17· 04-21· 04-14· 03-31· 04-06· 03-31·
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
免责声明:本站作品均来自网友分享或互联网,若您发现本站存在您非授权的原创作品请第一时间联系本站删除,本站享有代替本站作者维权的权力。 CopyRight @ 2008- 生活小百科,All Rights Reserved 版权所有
粤ICP备号-1

我要回帖

更多关于 i don t know 的文章

随机推荐