两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
eclipse最优化设置
上传于||文档简介
&&e​c​l​i​p​s​e​最​优​化​设​置
大小:4.74KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Configure settings link on validation frame - Disable all .Also Right click project - properties -Validation --> JSP Syntax - Uncheck project specific settings .
I'm using sts-2.5.0.RELEASE (based on Eclipse 3.6) and I solved the problem unchecking these properties:
Preferences > Validation > JSP Content Validator (uncheck manual & build)
Preferences > Validation > JSP Syntax Validator (uncheck manual & build)
Instead of disabling your validations, which is a good aspect in eclipse.
Just select the whole code cut and paste it back on the same page, All the reds will vanish automatically.
If the reds are still present, that means there is some problem in the code which you are writing.
Validations generally help you alot in eclipse, the jsp's can sometimes be an issue regarding these validations.
@Stijn's answer works great, but it disables all validation for JSPs. Sometimes, that validation can be very useful to point out where you've got errors.
If you still want to have your normal JSPs validated, just not your JSPFs (JSP fragments), follow these steps:
Open Window > Preferences from the menu.
Navigate to Web > JSP Files > Validation.
Uncheck the "Validate JSP fragments" checkbox.
This is one of the first things I do with web projects that use JSPs in a new Eclipse installation. I've just confirmed in the JEE version of Eclipse Mars, but I'm pretty sure it'll work pretty much the same way in older versions as well, going back to around 3.2. Your JSPs should still get validated, but the validator should leave your JSPFs alone... obviously, your fragments must use the .jspf extension for this to work.
Right-click on the JSP file > Properties
Select the "Derived" checkbox.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledeclipse如何去掉无用的validation,优化eclipse_百度知道
eclipse如何去掉无用的validation,优化eclipse
提问者采纳
关掉不必要的validation让eclipse变得快点,取消validation选择打开的项目点击右键,选 properties - Builders,在右边只对java Builder选中,其它的不旦护测咎爻侥诧鞋超猫要选。取消自动 validation IT人乐园(第一步取消validation后,这步已经失效)在eclipse的窗口,选 windows - perferences - validation,除了Manual下面的复选框全部选中之外,其他不用的全部不选。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 eclipse 禁用无用插件 的文章

随机推荐