csgoreaper翻硬币网址service

Java Service Wrapper download | SourceForge.net
Java Service Wrapper
Brought to you by:
Description
Configurable tool which allows Java applications to be installed and controlled like native NT or Unix services. Includes fault correction software to automatically restart crashed or frozen JVMs. Critical when app is needed 24x7. Built for flexibility.
Categories
Run any Java Application as a Windows service or UNIX daemonCrash & Freeze detection and recoveryPlatform independent configuration
KEEP ME UPDATED
Invalid email address. Please try again.
Afghanistan
Aland Islands
American Samoa
Antarctica
Antigua and Barbuda
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bouvet Island
British Indian Ocean Territory
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso
Cape Verde
Cayman Islands
Central African Republic
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cote D'Ivoire
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
Faroe Islands
French Guiana
French Polynesia
French Southern Territories
Guadeloupe
Guinea-Bissau
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Isle of Man
Kazakhstan
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Kyrgyzstan
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Madagascar
Marshall Islands
Martinique
Mauritania
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Montenegro
Montserrat
Mozambique
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Norfolk Island
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestinian Territory
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Pitcairn Islands
Puerto Rico
Russian Federation
Saint Barthelemy
Saint Helena
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Solomon Islands
South Africa
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Switzerland
Syrian Arab Republic
Tajikistan
Tanzania, United Republic of
Timor-Leste
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkmenistan
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Uzbekistan
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Western Sahara
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Massachusetts
Mississippi
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Puerto Rico
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Washington
West Virginia
Get notifications on updates for this project.
Get the SourceForge newsletter.
Get newsletters and notices that include site news, special offers and exclusive discounts about IT products & services.
Yes, also send me special offers about products & services regarding:
Artificial Intelligence
Network Security
Software Development
You can contact me via:
Email (required)
I agree to receive correspondence from SourceForge.net.
I understand that I can withdraw my consent at anytime. Please refer to our
for more details.
I agree to receive correspondence from SourceForge.net via the means indicated above.
for more details.
JavaScript is required for this form.
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Other Useful Business Software
Voip-Info.org is the premier VoIP and Asterisk wiki on the web. Compare VoIP resources, collaborate with IP telephony developers, and use Voip-Info.org as a resource for all things Asterisk documentation, business VoIP, PBX, and more.
Advertisement
User Ratings
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★
User Reviews
This is a well-designed and relatively easy to use piece of software. After unsuccessfully spending countless hours trying to get a competing Java Service Wrapper to work, I it worked as advertised on the very first time. You do need to read the instruction carefully though. Very well done!
During this first try there were a few minor problems. Finding them was easy because it quoted back to me the place where it had a problem, allowing identification and remedy, unlike that competing software which issued no error messages..
As to the ratings below, I cannot rate support -- I did not require any. [This shows a defect in the Sourceforge rating method. There ought to be an N/A (not applicable)
choice for support to allow those with no experience with the support not have their rating count against.]
Yes, great software and one of the best features is an ability to read and edit files from other developers.
great tool, it works perfect!
Nice and Easy to use.
Additional Project Details
gptadRenderers['SF_ProjectSum_728x90_B'] = function(){
// jshint ignore:line
googletag.cmd.push(function() {
googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-0-0');
gptadRenderers['SF_ProjectSum_728x90_B']();
// jshint ignore:line
Thanks for helping keep SourceForge clean.
Screenshot instructions:
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here &
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Upload screenshot of ad (required):
, or drag & drop file here.
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.
Afghanistan
Aland Islands
American Samoa
Antarctica
Antigua and Barbuda
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bouvet Island
British Indian Ocean Territory
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso
Cape Verde
Cayman Islands
Central African Republic
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cote D'Ivoire
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
Faroe Islands
French Guiana
French Polynesia
French Southern Territories
Guadeloupe
Guinea-Bissau
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Isle of Man
Kazakhstan
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Kyrgyzstan
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Madagascar
Marshall Islands
Martinique
Mauritania
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Montenegro
Montserrat
Mozambique
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Norfolk Island
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestinian Territory
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Pitcairn Islands
Puerto Rico
Russian Federation
Saint Barthelemy
Saint Helena
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Solomon Islands
South Africa
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Switzerland
Syrian Arab Republic
Tajikistan
Tanzania, United Republic of
Timor-Leste
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkmenistan
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Uzbekistan
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Western Sahara
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Massachusetts
Mississippi
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Puerto Rico
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Washington
West Virginia
Yes, also send me special offers about products & services regarding:
Artificial Intelligence
Network Security
Software Development
You can contact me via:
Email (required)
JavaScript is required for this form.
I agree to receive correspondence from SourceForge.net.
for more details.
I agree to receive correspondence from SourceForge.net via the means indicated above.
for more details.
Please don't fill out this field.Accessibility links
Cold Calling: The victim who fought back - and won
By Ruth Alexander
Money Box, BBC Radio 4
These are external links and will open in a new window
Close share panel
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Media captionRichard Herman felt like he was being hounded by calls and texts from companies telling him they could help him claim compensation
Complaints about unsolicited calls and texts from sales and marketing companies have reached an all-time high.But now one man has successfully claimed back the cost of his time from a firm which called him when he had specifically asked them not to.
Richard Herman from Middlesex felt like he was being hounded by calls and texts from companies telling him they could help him claim compensation after an accident or claim back money spent on mis-sold payment protection insurance, or PPI as it's known. He has not had an accident and he has never taken out PPI.And he is also registered with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS), which should stop unwanted sales calls.
So he decided to take action.
It cheered me up to think that actually instead of being the victim of these calls I can actually defend myself against them to put the boot onto the other foot"Richard Herman, Won compensation from PPI firm
Back in July, Mr Herman answered a call from an overseas call centre inviting him to make a PPI claim, he decided to stay on the line. He answered the caller's questions until he was eventually passed through to a UK operation, called PPI Claimline, and told them he wanted to be taken off their sales list."I said to them, you need to stop calling me and, I said, if you keep calling me, I'll charge you ?10 a minute for my time to be talking to you," Mr Herman said, speaking to Radio 4's
programme."I presumed that would be the end of it, but to my astonishment they called me again."During the second call - which came only two days later - Mr Herman waited 19 and a half minutes to be put through to the UK operation, to confirm that it was the same company as before, and to explain that he was now charging for his time.So, when he got off the phone, he sent an invoice for ?195 to PPI Claimline.
Listen to the full report on Money Box on BBC Radio 4 on Saturday, 27 October at 12.00 BST.
At first, he got no response. So Mr Herman sent the invoice again, this time by recorded delivery. PPI Claimline then wrote to him.The company said it itself did not cold call, but it purchased introductions from other marketing companies including AAC, a UK company based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, which uses the overseas call centre that had first called Mr Herman and passed him on to PPI Claimline. The company said there was no record of Mr Herman's number in its database or that of any of its partner companies.But Mr Herman had recorded the phone calls. So, stepping up his consumer assertiveness another gear, he filed a case in the small claims court. And that seemed to do the trick and the case was settled before it went to court. AAC, the company which had called Mr Herman on behalf of PPI Claimline, paid him ?195 for his time and electricity, as well as his ?25 court costs.It has been a cathartic experience for Mr Herman:"It cheered me up to think that actually instead of being the victim of these calls I can actually defend myself against them to put the boot onto the other foot."
Image caption
Cold calling people subscribed to the Telephone Protection Service is not allowed without consent
Both PPI Claimline and AAC declined to be interviewed by the BBC, but issued statements saying they are sorry that Mr Herman was called after he had asked for the calls to stop.They say they only contact people who have opted in to receiving marketing calls, and they say Mr Herman had done so via a website he visited, which requires you to tick or untick a box to agree to be contacted by other companies. Mr Herman says he has not.
It's really good to see the public joining in the fightbackSimon Entwhistle, Information Commissioner's Office director of operations
But even if he had, AAC is still breaking the law in this case, according to John Mitchison from the . "If Mr Herman had given specific consent for a named company to contact him, then that would have overridden TPS, but it would have to have been as blatant as that."General third party opt-in does not override TPS. The company should have been screening against TPS. It's a legal requirement to do that."If you are registered with the TPS, and receive a cold call, you can complain to the TPS who will do a first round of investigations and pass the company's details on to the
(ICO).But the ICO has not been doing enough to stop rogue companies, according to Mr Mitchison:"They haven't made any serious enforcement action for quite some time. At the beginning of this year, the ICO were given increased powers."They can now enforce a civil monetary penalty of ?500,000, but they haven't done anything in the area of the TPS as yet."It's very frustrating. We obviously receive a huge number of complaints each month and we receive telephone calls from people that are being deluged by this type of call - particularly in the area of PPI and accident claims."Ofcom figures show that complaints about cold calls trebled in the first half of this year, with nearly 10,000 complaints lodged in July alone.But the ICO is taking the problem of nuisance calls seriously according to its director of operations, Simon Entwhistle. "In the past five or six years, we've taken action against 19 different companies for making calls that breach the electronic communications regulations," he said. "The power to fine has only been in force for the last year. We have issued our first notice of intent to fine someone and the fines are totalling over ?250,000."That's actually for people who've been sending spam texts, but these people don't just send one medium…they send several different mediums."And what does he think of Mr Herman's success in taking matters into his own hands?"It raised a wry smile. I think the people that make these calls are a nuisance and it's really good to see the public joining in the fight back against them."And other sales companies would probably do well to take Mr Herman's details off their databases, because he's ready for their call: "I continue to receive further telemarketing calls, albeit from other companies. And I say to them every time now, that I will charge them ?10 a minute if they call again. "I would like to think that it will help other people because every friend and family member I speak to all feels very under the cosh of these telemarketing companies."AAC of Bishop's Stortford is not connected to AAC Direct of Cardiff.Listen to the full report on
on Saturday, 27 October at
Listen again via the Radio 4
or the Money Box .
Share this story
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites
Top Stories
Elsewhere on the BBC
An emotional trip to a special sanctuary
Sign up for our newsletterSpring MVC WebApp : @schedule: java-sdk-http-connection-reaper : Failed to Stop - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I have a Web Application(using Spring 3.1) which uses
@Scheduled Annotation for periodically executing a worker task (scheduled delay). The worker task opens up a connection to AWS DynamoDb and does some DB read/updates. When I stop the webapp (from Tomcat manager) I get this message in catalina.out:
"SEVERE: The web application [] appears to have started a thread named [java-sdk-http-connection-reaper] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak."
I get a feeling that this has something to do with my scheduled task still running even after Tomcat stops.
public class TaskScheduler implements ApplicationListener&ContextClosedEvent&{
@Autowired
private WorkerTask workerT
AmazonDynamoDBClient myDbConn =
private TaskScheduler() {
myDbConn = new AWSConnector("aws.properties").getDynamoConnection();
* Will be repeatedly called, 10 seconds after the finish of the previous
* invocation.
@Scheduled(fixedDelay=100000)
public void process() {
System.out.println("Scheduling worker task");
//worker task does some db read/writes
Future&String& status = workerTask.work(myDbConn);
if (status.isDone()) {
System.out.println("Completed Task");
public void onApplicationEvent(ContextClosedEvent arg0) {
if(event instanceof ContextClosedEvent) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
if(myDbConn != null) {
this.myDbConn.shutdown();
dispatcher-servlet.xml:
&task:annotation-driven scheduler="taskScheduler"/&
&task:scheduler id="taskScheduler" pool-size="2"/&
&bean id="TaskScheduler" class="com.sample.TaskScheduler"/&
Am I doing this correctly? a) I don't explicitly start the TaskScheduler. So i'm assuming spring takes care of starting this service. The 'this.myDbConn.shutdown()' is called. Despite this, I get the error. I'm using Spring MVC.
This is likely caused by the AWS library which starts a thread in the background called com.amazonaws.http.IdleConnectionReaper
You can shut it down by implementing a ServletContextListener to close it on shutdown
public class YourListener implements ServletContextListener {
public void contextInitialized(ServletContextEvent contextEvent) {
public void contextDestroyed(ServletContextEvent contextEvent) {
com.amazonaws.http.IdleConnectionReaper.shutdown();
} catch (Throwable t) {
// log the error
and adding this to your web.xml
&listener&
&listener-class&
your.package.YourListener
&/listener-class&
&/listener&
I had this issue as well but I decided on an alternative solution to @David_Wartell's above.
I tracked down the class that was creating an offending object/objects from Amazon's aws-java-sdk library that were starting up the IdleConnectionReaper thread but never shutting down (these were com.amazonaws.services.ec2.AmazonEC2Client and com.amazonaws.services.cloudwatch.AmazonCloudWatchClient).
Then I added a destroy() method to this class which called the static method com.amazonaws.http.IdleConnectionReaper.shutdown().
The destroy method is called when the class is garbage collected and it is configured using Spring applicationContext.xml.
The advantages of doing it this way are that it will work even for non web applications and it de-couples the thread shutdown from your web context.
The proper solution is that the classes from the amazon aws-java-sdk library that start the IdleConnectionReaper thread should shut it down but they don't - hence this bug.
See references and code snippets below for my solution:
applicationContext.xml
&bean id="YourBeanName" class="com.your.package.name.YourBeanName" destroy-method="destroy"&
&!-- other optional configuration goes here --&
YourBeanName.java - (class that creates the offending amazon objects)
public class YourBeanName {
// omitted code
public void destroy() {
// omitted code
references:
On top of Stuart's answer (and assuming you are using Spring), an alternative if you don't use XML configuration files:
@Component
public class MyBean {
@PreDestroy
private void cleanUp() {
// Shutting down AWS IdleConnectionReaper thread...
} catch (Throwable t) {
// log error
It has worked for me, when I used a bean implementing com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3 interface.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 reaper中文破解版 的文章

随机推荐