abc英语下载免费送体验金体验的邮箱

英文邮件求职信范文(共7篇)
英文邮件求职信范文
篇一:英语求职信范文20篇(汉英对照)英语求职信范文20篇(汉英对照)
贵公司十二月二十五日在《北京青年报》刊登招聘广告, 本人特备此函应征该职位。
我今年32岁,毕业于北京外国语大学, 曾在NCC公司担 任推销员历五年之久。由于任职的公司宣布解散,只好去职。
兹随函附履历表及照片一份,希望阁下能够满意。至于月薪一事,希望能从五千港币起薪,加上佣金。倘若阁下愿意接见本人以了
解我的能力,我将随时侯教。
In reply to your advertisement in Beijing Youth Daily of December 25, I respectfully offer my services for the situation.
I am thirty-two years old and a graduate of Beijing Foreign Studies University, My experience in this line of work includes five years as a salesman with the NCC Company. The reason for leaving my present employment is because they're closing their office.
I am enclosing my resume together with my photo, and I believe that they may be found satisfactory. As regards salary, I would be glad to start with HK$ 5,000 per month plus commission.
If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
就以我过去的推销背景而言,本人自信可以胜任贵公司星期四在XX报招聘的职务,敬请给予考虑。
我于1993年从北京商学院毕业,曾在当代公司男装部担任 推销员两年,后在世都百货公司男装店三年,目前仍在此工作。
之所以离职,是因目前似无晋升机会,就我的工作能力和所受训练及我对工作的热情,我认为我应该获得晋升和较高待遇。
我乐于奉告阁下,如阁下要求提供查询人,以便了解我的工作情况和性格,我可以满足阁下要求。
Gentlemen,
Because I believe that my sales background fits me for the position you advertised in Thursday's newspaper, I ask that you consider my qualification.
I was graduated from Beijing Commercial College in July 1993. My experience has included two year as salesman in the Men's Clo- thing Department for DangD and three years in the Men's Shop for ShiDu, where I am still employed.
My reason for wishing to make a change at this time is that there seems no opportunity for advancement in my present position, and I feel that my ability and training, as well as my interest in my work, should lead to advancement and a higher salary.
I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
Truly yours,
Letter 3敬启者:
贵公司在七月二十三日XX报上所刊登的征聘职位正是本人 想要得到的。
一九八八年七月,我毕业于北京大学中文系。毕业后在《 中东国际》杂志担任副编辑工作,主要任务是负责校对、改写 以及撰写长篇、短篇文章。 到目前为止,本人已有十年工作经验,且熟悉一切办公室例行工作。
附上我的简历表和相片,希望能令你满意。
至于我的品德, 您可函询《中东国际》杂志主任史密斯先生。
Gentleman,
In reply to your advertisement in the newspaper of July 23, I wish to say that I am seeking the kind of position you offer.
I hold a degree in Chinese literature from Beijing University in July 1988. After graduating I worked as assistant editor in Middle East International, where my duties consisted chiefly of reading proof and rewriting, as well as composing lengthy articles and short item. I have had ten years of experience and am familiar with all phases of office routine by now.
Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo. I believe they may be found satisfactory.
Concerning my character I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
Yours truly,
本人正在寻求一份工作,但不是任何公司的任何工作,而只能是贵公司的一个职位。
贵公司不仅仅是商业机构,而是当 地的一个知名组织。贵公司的公正和诚实无论在雇员心中还是 在顾客心中都享有崇高美誉。
在大学主修国际贸易的四年中,我一直有一个秘密的心愿, 渴盼能到贵公司工作。今年七月本人即将从大学毕业,写此信时,确实不知贵公司目前是否有空缺职位,但随函附寄的资历 却使我冒昧提出申请。
如能为贵公司效力,本人将不胜荣幸。
阁下耐心读完这篇申请,本人至为感激,并请尽速惠函示知。
I am securing a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company only.
Your organization is more than just a business house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike.
For the past four years, while specializing in international trade at college, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization. I will graduate in July this year. As I write this letter, I do not know that there is an opening at present in your company. I am enclosing my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible.
Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
Respectfully yours,
我希望能在贵公司谋得一份职业。我毕业于上海商学院, 主修商业管理。
我今年刚满24岁,三个月前离开校门。求学期间还曾努力训练速记与打字,现在速记及打字各为每分钟90字和70字。
我相信我可以担任贵公司的任何工作,如蒙录用,愿意随时接受阁下指派。
承蒙阁下的关怀和礼遇,至此表示感谢。
I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.
I am just over twenty-four years of age and have left college about three months ago, during which time I have been striving to make myself proficient in shorthand and typewriting, and have attained a speed of ninety and seventy words a minute respectively.
I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
Sincerely yours,
贵公司一月十五日,在XX报刊登招聘职员(秘书、会计、职员、推销员等),现拟应征。
我现年25岁,毕业于某大学,曾在ABC公司担任助理会计员六年之久。本人离职的原因,系因该公司即将倒闭。
兹随函附履历表及照片一份,谅阁下满意。至于薪金一事,我希望月薪伍千元起,如获贵公司录用,本人可向贵公司保证,将尽力而为,令阁下满意。
In response to your advertisement in the newspaper of January 15, I wish to apply for the position of (secretary, accountant, clerk, salesman, etc).
I am twenty-five years old and a graduate of ____ college. My experience in this line of work includes six years as an assistant accountant with the ABC Company. The reason for leaving my present employment is because they are closing their office.
I am enclosing my resume together with my photo, and believe that they may be found satisfactory. With respect to salary, I shall expect HK$5,000 a month. I assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give your satisfaction. Very truly yours,
顷阅今日XX报,得悉贵公司招聘职员,本人符合报载所列条件,拟参加应征。
我于三年前,毕业于某大学外文系,自信能符合贵公司征求精通英文之要求。
本人除在大学主修英文外,并在ABC贸易公司担任秘书工作历三年之久。
另谋他职的主要原因,是希望从较大的贸易公司如贵公司工作,能获得更多的工作经验,就以我所受的教育与经验,物来在贵公司工作会有助益。
兹随函附履历表、毕业证书及大学校长推荐函各一件,倘蒙阁下接见,将不胜感激。
In reply to your advertisement in today's newspaper regarding a vacancy in your office, I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk, which you have specified.
I feel confident that I can meet your special requirements indicating that the candidate must have a high command of English, for I graduated from the English Language Department of _____ University three years ago.
In addition to my study of English while in the University, I have worked for three years as secretary in the firm ofABC Trading Co. Ltd.
The main reason for changing my employment is to gain more experience with a superior trading company like yours. I believe that my education and experience will prove useful for work in your office.
I am enclosing my personal history, certificate of graduation and letter of recommendation from the president of the University, I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.
Very truly yours,
本人将于今秋大学毕业,届时拟谋与进出口贸易有关的工作,我对贵公司出口部的业务范围略悉,谅阁下也许能为我安排一份工作。
我身体健康、机智,到明年七月满二十岁,目前尚在XX大学就读。在三年内已完成所修课程,将于今年七月大学毕业。虽然缺乏商业经验,但我大学成绩甚佳。兹附上资料一份,供阁下参阅。 关于本人行为与能力,某大学校长赵博士将乐于奉告。本人愿随时晋见并按受面试。
On my graduation form college this fall, I am desirous of securing a position that will offer me opportunity in the field of import and export trading. Knowing something of the scope and enterprise of your huge export department, I thought perhaps you would keep me in mind for a possible opening.
I am strong and alert, and shall be twenty years of age in July next year. At present I am a student in the college of _____ but I shall graduate from the college this coming July, finishing the requirements in three years. I have had no business experience, but my college record has been good. A copy of my antecedents is enclosed for your reference. Dr. B.Chao, President of the college of _____ will be glad to tell you more about my character and ability, I shall be glad to call at any time for an interview.
Very truly yours,
顷阅分日xx报,得悉贵公司招聘秘书,本人拟应征。
我今年三十岁,自一九八零年XX大学毕业后,即在詹姆斯公司任英文秘书工作,至今已五年之久。本人精于使用各种办公室设备,自信能担任贵公司秘书工作,对以后执行工作方面,保证满意。
敬请贵公司对本人之应征,惠予考虑,并请赐函告知。
In reply to your advertisement in today's newspaper I beg to offer my services as secretary with your firm.
I am 30 years of age, and have had five years' experience in the line of secretary. Graduating from (the name of the) University in July 1980, I served with James & Co. as secretary until last month. Besides I am skilled in almost all kinds of office machine. So I feel confident of my ability to fill a position such as you announce as vacant and give entire satisfaction in the discharge of my duties.
Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
Yours faithfully,
顷阅星期四XX报,获悉贵公司招聘人才。本人曾担任新世界产品公司销售部高级职员四年之久,自信有充分工作经验,可担任贵公司所招聘的职务。
本人自一九八一年开始,一直担任售货业务以及函件的撰写工作。在工作期间,除正式业务范围外,与各地区客户颇有来往,并利用公余时间,学会了很多有关商业问题的处理。
在新世界公司任职前,我曾在长兄会计公司担任过秘书工作。在任职期间,学会很多有关会计名词及会计作业程序。
本人现年二十五岁,未婚,一九七四年毕业于华仁书院,我希望有机会充分利用自己工作能力,从事更大范围工作之需要,这是我急于离开现职的主要原国。本人现任职的公司老板,对我的工作雄心颇为赞许,因此,愿协助找另谋他职。
如果方便的话,我愿亲赴贵公司办公室晋见阁下,以便详细说明。
Four years as a senior clerk in sales department of the New World Products Company have, I believe, given me the experience to qualify for the job you advertised in Thursday's newspaper.
Since 1981 I have been responsible for all office details in the administration of sales, including writing much of the correspondence. In the course of my work, I have become familiar with the various sales territories, and have also in my spare time experience of handling business problems other than my proper sphere.
The years before I was employed at the New World, I was a secretary for Long Brother, an accounting firm. There I became familiar with accounting terms and procedures.
I was graduated at Wah Yan College, in June 1974. I am twenty-five years of age and single.
I am leaving my present position because I can use my capabilities more fully in a position with wider scope. My present employer knows of my ambition and is helping me to find a new place.
May I see you at your office to tell you more about myself and show you just how well I can do the work you require.
Yours faithfully,
贵公司在六月二日布里斯多报上所刊登征求的职位正是本人想要得到的。 我今年十九岁,这个月即将从布里斯多高工毕业。在学三年中,我操作过各机械,曾协助学校工场机器的建立和修理工作。 家父为一名司机,我时常帮他修理汽车。去年夏天,我加入一群远征队旅行三周,在西伊平地方没有修理站,我的机件严重损坏,我不得不迳行修护两门汽缸,装配一支暂用的驾驶盘。
附上我的简历表和相片,希望二者令您满意。至于我的品德您可函询布里斯多高工机械科主任,史列德先生。 倘若您能考虑我的申请,并给予面试机会,我将十分感谢。
309 Lake Ave.
Bristol, Ohio
June 17, 19-
Crown Laundry Co.
Bristol, Ohio
Gentlemen: In reply to your advertisement in the Bristol News of June 2, I wish to say that I am seeking the kind of position your offer. I am nineteen years old, and expect to graduate from the Bristol Technical High School this month. During three years of the course I have been working with many kinds of machinery and have helped to set up and repair the machinery in one of the school shops. My father is a chauffeur, and I helped him in repairing automobiles. Last summer I took a party of excursionists on a three weeks‘tour. While we were in West Epping, away from repair shops, my machine was badly damaged. I had to repair two cylinders and rig up a temporary steering wheel.
Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume-and my photo. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character I am permitted to refer to Mr. H. L. Sled, Head of the Mechanical section of the Bristol Technical HighSchool.
Yours truly,
不揣冒昧,特申函向阁下毛遂自荐,敬请原谅。
本人于一九八一年,毕业于美国工校动力班及电力装备修护班。又于一九八五年,毕业于美国工业大学工业管理系。
我刚从美国回来,拟参加贵公司工作。如蒙赐允,本人确信在阁下领导下,定能胜任愉快。
请阁下惠予为贵公司服务机会,兹随函附美国毕业证书三件及自传一份,谨供参考。
敬请尽速赐复为感。
I take the liberty of writing you to apply for a position in your corporation.
In 1981, graduated from the Powerman Course and Electrical Equipment Repair Course of the U.S. Engineer College and also graduated from the Management Course of Industrial College of the U.S. University in 1985.
I have just returned from the United State. I would like to work in your corporation. I believe that I can perform well under your leadership.
I sincerely hope that you could give me an opportunity of first of all.
Enclosed herewith are three copies of the U.S. diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.
Your prompt reply in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Yours very truly,
向阁下写信,希望填补贵公司适合的空缺,至感冒昧。我可担任行政人员工作。
我现就读大学,尚有月余毕业,主修行政管理。我所有课程,成绩均佳。倘若阁下有意审阅,当可稍后寄上。我曾在某贸易公司担任过秘书,希望找个有发展的工作。我现年25岁,诚实可靠,若阁下需要这种条件者,请惠函赐知。
承蒙阁下惠赐厚意,至为感激。
I take the liberty to write you in the hope that you might need someone to fill in for you. I feel that I am qualified as an administrator.
I am currently a student at college, I have over a month more to complete before I graduate. My major is business administration.
I have excellent grades in all my subjects. If you wish to look at these information it will be sent to you later.
I have worked at a trading company as a secretary, but I hope to seek more responsible employment. I am 25 years old and very honest and dependable.
If you need someone with my qualifications, please let me know.
Thank you very much for your kind attention. Sincerely yours,
贵公司上周在XX报刊登广告,招聘推销员一职,我拟应聘,敬请给予考虑。
我于一九八六年六月商学系毕业。此后,即在理工学院选读销售技术与大众媒介广告课程。
过去三年,在威廉福特公司担任汽车推销员、目前担任该公司销售主任,已有一年半之久。担任此职前,曾在澄士百货公司推销电器,以赚取佣金。虽然我仍年青,但自感有能力赚取实际利润。
自感目前工作发展不大,拟改变一下目前工作环境,故自信个人能力和所受训练,似应获得较佳之工作。就我目前工作,将来无多大发展前途。
倘若阁下愿意接见本人以了解我的能力,我将随时候教。
I would like to ask you to consider my qualification for the position in sales that you advertised in last week's newspaper.
I graduated from the College of Business in June of 1986. Since that time I have been taking night courses at Polytechnics in Sales Techniques and Mass Media Advertising.
I have worked as a vehicle salesman for the Ford Co. for the past three years. At present I am their chief salesman and account for over one half of the sales. Before my present employment, I worked for the Chains Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical appliance section. We worked mainly on commission and I was able to earn a substantial amount although I was very young.
I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my ability and my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.
If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you. Sincerely yours,
我意欲应征贵公司于十二月十二日在XX报刊登招聘生物化学实验室助理研究员一职。
我现年28岁,一九八六年毕业于加州大学化学专业,获理学硕士。在校期间,曾选读过很多有关化学和生物方面课程,略列如下:
生物化学两年
分析化学(有机与无机)
在研究所研读时,曾担任过加州大学生物化学教授约翰?威廉斯博士的助教。在此期间,曾协助威廉斯博士从事新陈代谢中磷光循环之基础研究。如贵公司有意聘雇本人的话,当可寄上成绩单一份,供作参考。
自研究所毕业后,即受聘波士顿大学,担任副教授,仍继续从事研究工作,并在纽约发表过几篇论又。我的上司威廉?拉森博士,愿意为我提供介绍信。
我受过良好教育,且有经验,深信能够担任贵公司的研究工作,故希望贵公司尽早代为安排接见事宜。
I would like to inquire about the position of laboratory research assistant in the field of biochemistry that you advertised in newspaper on December 12.
I am twenty-eight years old. In 1986 I received my M.S. in Chemistry from the University of California. As a student I took many Chemistry and Biology courses a few of which are listed here:
General Chemistry
Organic Chemistry
Physical Chemistry
Biochemistry - two years
Analytical Chemistry - both organic and Inorganic
As I was a graduate student, I worked as a research assistant for Dr. John Williams, Professor of biochemistry, University of California. During this time I assisted Dr. Williams in basic research concerning the phosphates cycle in metabolism. I can supply u with a copy of the resulting paper at your request.Since my graduation I have been employed by Boston university as an assistant professor. I have continued my research in this time, and several of my papers have been published in New York. my immediate superior, Dr. William Larson, has indicated his willingness to provide my with a reference.
I feel that I have sufficient education and experience in my background to fulfill the qualifications for your position. I hope that you will schedule me for an interview at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely yours,
我将在今年六月毕业于堪萨斯州立大学,将获得药剂学硕士学位,倘若可能,我希望在毕业前能找到一份工作。
我系香港华人,毕业于香港大学,曾获得学土学位。我早已渴望毕业后,能进入贵院工作,因为贵院是本地区最有名气的医院。如有这份荣幸,能进入贵院药房工作,我确信对我的学习和提高,将有极大裨益。
今年六月毕业前,我将完成药剂学标准课程是无疑的。同时,我亦选读了学校有关药剂学现有课程,为做一名医院药剂师准备条件。我校几位教授已答应以他们的名义,为我作保证,如约翰?哈金博士,密儿特莉.卡特博士,爱伦.舒尔兹博士。
毕业后,贵院如能为我安排工作,至为感激,若不能,亦请将我姓名记下。因为我认为贵院药剂部是本地区最有名的。
I will graduate from the University of Kansas with a Masters degree in June of this year. My major is Pharmacy and I am very interested in securing a position before I graduate, if possible.
I am a Hong Kong Chinese and my bachelor's degree is from Hong Kong University.
I have long been hopeful of working for you after I graduate, because I consider you the finest hospital in this region, I as sure that if I have the privilege of serving in your pharmacy, I will greatly increase my education and my experience.
Needless to say, I will have completed a standard course in pharmacy before I graduate in June. In addition, I have chosen to elect all the courses available at my school in Hospital Pharmacy. I did this because I have always wanted to be a hospital pharmacy. My professors, Sr. John Harkin, Dr. Mildred Carter, and Dr. Iriny Schultz have give me permission to use their names as reference.
If you have a position available after I graduate, I would appreciate it. If not, please keep my name on your file, because I consider your Pharmacy the best in this region.
Sincerely yours,
Dec. 28th , 2002
Human Resources Manager
Lianchuang Software Company
Your advertisement for a network programmer on Talents Plaza of Dec. 26 interested me because your requirements closely parallel my work experience.
You will find enclosed a resume of my education record and business experience together with 2 copies of references. Honestly, I have proficient computer skills and I hold College English Test Band 4 certificate and law school certificate ( self-taught)
My chief reason for applying is to seek greater opportunity for advancement in a transnational, well respected corporation as yours.
Mr. David Williams of your company, Nanjing Branch knows me quite well and would provide furtherinformation about my qualification and suitability later this week.
Thank you for your attention and consideration.
I appreciate a personal interview soon.
Truly yours,
Direction: There is a conference going to be held at your local university that you would like to attend.
Write a letter to the organizer of the conference. Explain your reasons for wanting to attend. Give some information about yourself and ask for any relevant information.
Dear Professor Huang,
I write for information regarding the forthcoming International Education Conference to be held at your university.
I am about to complete a B.A. degree in Education from Nanjing University, and have a particular interest in the teaching of work place skills and employer’s perceptions of new graduates.
I plan to attend the conference and would like information about the contributory speakers, the content of their talks, and their research interests. However, although I have been living in Nanjing for the past four years I am unfamiliar with Nanjing. Therefore, if you could please also send the details of how to get to your university it would make my arrangements much easier.
In addition, if you could let me have details of the accommodation that is available ( bearing in mind I’m still a student ) I would be more than grateful.
I look forward to receiving the information and meeting you in person.
Sincerely yours,
Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m a college graduate seeking opportunities to work for your company. I have received a bachelor’s degree in management science / international trade, proficient at English, both written and spoken. My academic achievement ranks among top ten of one hundred graduate students in my university, working for our student union for over three years. As a boy, I love playing football and basketball, organizing such matches both in spring and autumn, very popular with my fellow students. Moreover, I have kept doing a part-time job in a medium-sized company in Beijing for years, working in sales department.
I would accept a job in either marketing or human resources management, for I not only have specialized in these two fields but also have keen interest in them. My wages are expected to range from 2000 to 4,500 yuan each month, excluding the Social Security. Of course, it is desirable that your company provide me with a small room.
I hope you will give preference to my application and give me a chance to prove that I am worth more than you pay me.
Best wishes!
Sincerely yours
Peter Chen
篇二:英文书信+求职信书信应包含的要点:
1. 日期。(第一行最靠右的位置)
2. 称呼。(第三行最靠左的位置)
3. 第一段.寒暄语句,引出写信的目的。(寒暄句+主题句)
4. 第二段.根据提纲扩展主体段落.(重视逻辑与衔接)
5. 第三段.寒暄句I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
6. Best wishes
7. 落款(右下角)。
私信格式:
(1)去信:
Dec. 17th, 2011
How time flies, it has been three months since we met last time. 写信目的
正文(若有必要,则可分为两段)
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best wishes.
Yours truly,
Lu Yan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2)回信:
Dec. 17th, 2011
How time flies, it has been three months since we met last time. I am literally 心情 to learn that ...(写信目的)
正文(若有必要,则可分为两段)
Best wishes.
Yours truly,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
私人信件开头寒暄:
1. How time flies, it has been three months since we met last time. ...
2. Thanks for your letter of Nov. 23rd, informing me that ...
私人信件结尾寒暄:
1. Please remember me to your parents. I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~投诉信(公函)
Dec. 17th, 2011
I'm writing to complain about ...
经过(或者加上其 引起的不便)
引起的不便
Best wishes.
Yours truly,Lu Yan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
感谢信(功能信件)
Dec. 17th, 2011
I'm writing to express my sincere thanks for doing...
经过及帮助的意义
Thanks again for ...
Best wishes.
Yours truly,
Lu Yan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 致歉信(功能信件)
Dec. 17th, 2011
I'm writing to express my sincere apology for doing sth.
经过(或者加上其引起的不便)
引起的不便
I’m terribly sorry about it, and I promise that ....
Best wishes.
Yours truly,
Lu Yan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 求职信(公函)
Dec. 17th, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm writing to apply for the position advertised in... (写信动机)
自我介绍+本人能力(请求给予面试机会) I will welcome the opportunity to respond to more specific questions you may have in a personal interview. I may be reached at 6666666 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best wishes.
Yours truly,
Lu Yan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 投诉信范文:
Nov. 29, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to inform you that the goods we ordered from your company have not been supplied correctly.
On 18 November 2011 we placed an order with your firm for 12,000 ultra super long-life batteries. The consignment arrived yesterday but contained only 1,200 batteries.This error put our firm in a difficult position, as we had to make some emergency purchases to fulfill our commitments to all our customers. This caused us considerable inconvenience.
I am writing to ask you to please make up the shortfall immediately and to ensure that such errors do not happen again. Otherwise, we may have to look elsewhere for our supplies.
I look forward to hearing from you by return.
Best wishes.
Yours truly,Daisy
投诉信范文:
Nov. 29, 2011
To whom it may concern,
I am writing to complain about the quality of soccer cleats ordered from your website on June 21. I received them on June 26. Unfortunately, when I opened it, I saw that the cleats were used. The cleats had dirt all over it and there was a small tear in front of the part where the left toe would go. My order number is AF.
To resolve the problem, I would like you to credit my account for the amount c I have already went out and bought a new pair of cleats at my local sporting goods store so sending another would result in me having two pairs of the same cleats.
Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. If you need to contact me, you can reach me at .
Best wishes.
Yours truly,
Ken Thomas求职信范文
April 13, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to apply for the post of Management Trainee, which was advertised in Hubei Daily of November 27th 2011.
Currently I am studying a B.A. in Management at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, graduating in 2012. Subjects which I am studying that are relevant to the post of Management Trainee include Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Accounting, Marketing and Strategic Management.
During my studies I have held the post of Executive in the Management Society. While leading and organizing Management Society activities I have improved my ability to lead and supervise subordinates effectively, ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a team environment. My working experience at Lucky Star Garment Manufactory Limited (公司名) improved my leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. My fluency in spoken and written English poses no difficulty for communication with the native speakers.
I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
Best wishes.
Yours truly,
如何写英文求职信
英文求职信的写作步骤
一、写信动机
二、自我介绍 (或将第二和第三合为一段)
三、本人能力
英文求职信的写作步骤
一、写信动机
通常求职信是针对报纸上招聘广告而写的。若此,信中须提到何月何日的报纸,有时工作机会是从朋友或介绍所听来的,有时写信人不知某机构、公司有工作机会,毛遂自荐。
不论哪一种,求职信上一定要说明写信的缘由和目的,否则会让收信人感觉唐突。因此首先应该表明你是在何家媒体看到应聘广告以及所要应聘的职位。
参考例句:
1. I am writing in response to your advertisement for a website manager, which appeared in the China Daily, May 15, 2003.2.Learning from XX that you are looking for a sales manager, I should like to apply for the position. 从 XX 处得悉,贵公司正在招聘一名业务经理,我愿应招此职。
3. I should like to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in Changjiang Daily of Oct. 19.
4.In reply to your advertisement in today’s newspaper, I respectfully offer my services for the situation. 拜读今日 XX 报上贵公司的广告 , 本人特此备函应征该职位。
5.Replying to your advertisement in today’s issue of the (newspaper), I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm. 拜读贵公司在今日 ( 报纸 ) 上广告 , 特此备函应征贵公司该职位。
6.With reference to your advertisement in ( newspaper) of May 2 for a clerk, I offer myself for the post. 从五月二日 XX 报上广告栏得知贵公司招聘一位职员,我愿应招。
二、自我介绍
写信人应述明自己的年龄或出生年月(次要),尤其与应征职位有关的训练或教育科目、教育背景、工作经验或特殊技能(重要)。如无实际经验,略述在学校类似经验亦可。
参考例句:
1. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the XX Trading Co., where I have been an accountant. 本人曾经在 XX 贸易公司服务三年,担任会计工作。
2. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the XX Co., in the general clerical work of the office. 我今年 20 岁,曾在 XX 公司服务两年,担任一般文员工作。
4. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I have been employed in XX Hotel as a cashier. 两年前离校后,在 XX 酒店担任出纳员。
三、本人能力
这部分非常重要,因为这体现你究竟能为公司做什么,直接关系到求职的成功率。但是也要注意一定要用最少的文字表达最多的意思。 (Emphasize benefits of your experience to the employer rather benefits you expect to gain. )
常用的短语:
have a good command of …
be familiar with …
be proficient in …
be fluent in … (语言)
have extensive knowledge of …
work as an intern in … ( 实习 )
major (verb) in
be experienced in …
have excellent mastery of …
be adept at …
be skilled at …graduate from … with distinction (以优异的成绩从......毕业)
参考例句:
1. This educational background plus my courses and experience with computers certainly equip me to be an asset to your financial management department. 我的学历和我所修的计算机课程和实践经验对贵公司财务管理部会大有帮助。
2. My fluency in English and French is first-rate. 我的流利的英语和法语是一流的。
3. Such a job calls for persistence and self-discipline both of which are just part of my makeup.
4. It’s not unrealistic to expect that I could increase your media exposure by placing two or three articles per month in various industry journals.
5. My education has provided me with a broad background in the field of foreign trade and sales promotion. 我在外贸和促销两方面受到过很全面的教育。
6. During my summer job with a joint venture in Tianjin, I gained a great deal of first-hand knowledge about foreign trade and learned how to communicate with people of different interests and backgrounds. 在暑假期间,我曾到天津一家合资企业工作,获得了很多有关外贸的第一手资料,并且学会了怎样与不同兴趣和不同背景的人进行沟通。
7. Since leaving school, I have attended typewriting and shorthand classes, and have now attained a speed of fifty and ninety words respectively. 离开学校后,我参加打字与速记班,而今已达到打字 50 字,速记 90 字的速度。
表示感激之情,希望并请求未来的雇主允以面谈的机会。 因此信中要表明可以面谈的时间。成功的求职信决不是虎头蛇尾的,结尾一定要引起重视。
参考例句:
1. I will welcome the opportunity to respond to more specific questions you may have in a personal interview. I may be reached at 6666666 between 11:00AM and 6:00PM.
2. Would you please phone me at 344-6789 so we can talk further about the job possibilities?
3. I should be glad to have a personal interview, and can furnish references if desired. Thank you for your consideration.
4. I’d very much like to join your organization. I’ll hope for a positive response for an interview when I phone you Thursday.
由于求职信是一种较为正式的公文,而且一般是给位高者看,所以语言一定要正式,诚恳。因此,大家在选词方面要谨慎,句式一定要正式,不能口语化。
篇三:英语求职信有什么特点及要求英语求职信有什么特点及要求
求职信是自我描绘的立体画像,是求职的第一阶段,其目的同个人简历一样,主要是引起招聘者的注意争取面试机会,但同个人简历又略有不同,求职信是针对特定的个人而写,而简历的写作却是针对特定的工作岗位,求职信可以说是对简历的补充和概述。
求职信一般由三部分组成:开头、主体和结尾。开头部分包括称呼和引言,称呼要恰当,引言的主要作用是尽量引起对方的兴趣看完你的材料,并自然进入主题部分,开头要人注目,说明应聘缘由和目的。
主体部分是求职信的重点,简明扼要并有针对性地概述自己的简历内容,突出自己的特点,并努力使自己的描叙与所求职位要求一致,切勿夸大其辞或不着边际,外企招聘人员尤其重视这一点。
结尾部分要做到令人口味,把你想得到工作的迫切心情表达出来,请用人单位尽快答复你并给予面试的机会,语气要热情、诚恳、有礼貌。同其它企业单位求职信相比,外企求职信有什么特点及要求呢?
(1)外企求职信一般要用外语写,主要是英语,或准备好中、英文两份材料。写求职信的过程本身也就反映出了你的外语水平,故应尽量做到语言规范、符合外文习惯,减少语法错误。
(2)求职信要有针对性。针对不同企业不同职位,求职信的内容要有所变化,侧重点有所不同,使对方觉得你的经历和素质与所聘职位要求相一致,因为外企招聘所需要的不是最好的员工,而是最适合其所聘工作的人。
(3)外企求职信中不要流露出不自信的,外企忌讳的是不自信,这与中国传统的“谦虚是美德”略有不同,在写外企求职信中,不必太谦虚,应充分强调启己的长处和技能,对自己较重要的经历和实践要较详细的叙述。
(4)要本着诚实不欺的原由,不能无中生有,自吹自擂。因为西方人认为诚实守信是一个人的第一美德。有一个外企应聘者在写求职信中写到自己爱好兴趣时,写了喜欢旅游和赛艇,其人实际上很少外出,对赛艇更是一无所知,但为了以具有冒险精神及刺激性的形象吸引外企招聘者故意加了这两条。结果在后来面试中,主试者谈到自己也是个赛艇爱好者,但对赛艇转弯技术却不甚了解,想与该应聘者切磋。应聘者立即面红耳赤,手足无措,不由得不承认其对赛艇一无所知。主试者不满其弄虚作假立即拒绝录用他。
(5)在写外企求职信中,经注意写“怎么干”这比”干什么”更重要。比如你担任过校学生会主席,不要光写头衔,更重要的是你是如何担任这个职位的,组织了哪些活动,有什么成绩,怎么组织这些活动,达到既定目标。因为外企重视的不是你的身份,而是你如何在所任职位上发挥你的才能,他们大都以此来判断你的能力和潜力是否能胜任其所聘职位的工作。写一封恰当得体的求职信可能是你在寻找工作的时候遇到的最棘手的问题之一。在求职 的过程中,你也许是平生第一产供销撰写一封专业水平的信件。因此,你所面临的问题 很多,其中包括:在许多十分重要但是对你来说又不是非常熟悉的场合下,如何去申请 一个职位;如何表示出你的满意;如何接受或拒绝对方给予的条件等等。因为这些问题 可能出现在不同的场合,而又没有现成的公式或例信供你来套用。
只有能体现个人才智的求职信,才能帮助你顺利地谋求到一份理想的工作。你需要 仔细考虑第一封信的目的,及其所可能产生的影响。一封平庸的私人信件根本起不到什 么作用。信件要引起读者的兴趣,要反映出你的目的,要符合特定的环境要求。
求职信切忌空洞,求职信的内容要全面具体,同时又必须是相互关联的一个整体,这样的求职信才能真正对你的事业起到推动的作用。一封理想的求职信应该按照以下几个方面来构思:
1.对你自己的知识水平、能力和价值做出恰当的评估,陈述你的兴趣和动机;
2.调查职业、工种和用人方情况并做出评价;
3.确定自己的求职目的事业目标;
4.写一份专业水平的简历;
5.设计并逐步实施你的求职活动;
6.申请参加面试;
7.选择一份适合于自己的工作。
虽然就写求职信本身来说,只与后三个步骤有直接的关系,但是值得注意的是,它是整个求职过程中关键的一环。
求职信也是交际的一种形式,它可以反映出一个人的专业水平。从用人单位的角度 出发考虑问题是使求职信产生积极效果的重要方法。求职人应该采取换位思考的方法, 通过分析用人单位提出的要求,了解他们的需要,然后有针对性地向他们提供自己的背 景资料,表现出自己独到的智慧与才干,使他们从你的身上看到希望,并做出对你有利 的决定。应该铭记,在交际过程中占主动地位的是撰写求职信的一方,而非阅读信件的用人单位。
寻求工作的人在写求职信时,应遵循以下几个基本原则:
1.根据求职的目的来布局谋篇,把重要的内容领先在首要的集团上,并加以证实。
2.对相同或相似的内容进行归类组合,段与段之间按逻辑顺序衔接。从阅信人的角度出发组织内容。
3.信件要具个人特色、亲切且能体现出专业水平。切不可过于随意,也不能拘泥于格式--商业信函应该是一种既正式、又非正式的文体。
4.意思表达要直接简洁,这样能表现出你珍惜他人的时间。
5.书写要清晰、简单明了,避免使用术语和过于复杂的复合句。
6.内容、语气、用词的选择和对希望的表达要积极,应该充分显示出你是一个乐观 、有责任心、有创造力和通情达理的人。
7.句子结构和长度应富于变化,使阅信人总保持兴趣。
8.用具体事例提高阅信人的注意力,消除他们的怀疑心理。
9.提供阅信人感兴趣的信息和内容。
10.提供一些反映阅信人兴趣的信息。
求职信的类型
交际能力是你在工作中表现出来的最重要的能力,而你的求职信就是向用人单位展 现你在这方面竟争力的第一个机会。求职信应该有说服力、通俗易懂而且亲切近人。第一个交际行为都是关于你个人的一个信息。
在求职过程中可能会用到以下几种信函:
信息型信函
撤回申请信
每种类型的信件都有其独到的作用,应根据实际情况需要进行选择,下面逐一介绍这几种类型的信息。
1.申请信:这类信函的作用是使用人单位有兴趣看你的简历并为你安排面试。你应 考虑采取的策略是说明你是符合招聘要求的人选。仔细研究招聘要求,然后选择一个或几个能有力说明你适合这份工作的方面,如受教育程序、经历、兴趣或责任心等等,还 要将你过去的工作表现和经历与申请的工作联系起来。
2.求职函:这尖信函的作用于和写作方法与申请信大同小异,它不适用于在异地寻 求工作。信函的形式要与具体的求职目标相对应。写这类信件更应注重从职业和所在机 构的角度来陈述自己能够适应工作环境要求的理由。
3.信息型信函:这类信件可以为你提供一次参加咨询的机会,而不是一次面试。你会在咨询会上见到一些人,他们会给你提供有关你申请的那个工作的情况,你想得到一 次面试机会的初衷可能会有所改变,但是你希望与一些人联系并得到他们的帮助的意愿 应始终保持真诚。这类咨询会,也可以称之为人才交流会,在近年非常盛行,但是许多 求职者都不能很好地利用这样的机会。它并不是一个简化了的面试过程,也不会提供更 多的就业机会;但是它要求参与精心地准备,诚恳地参与。信息型的信函正是你提供了 这样一个参加人才交流会的机会。通常情况下,这类信函不需要加附个人简历,但是在 人才交流会上也许用得着,以便用人单位更了解你的意图。
4.感谢信:这是一个非常重要但却在求职过程中很少被运用的一种信函。它可以帮 助你树立良好的信誉,表达你的感激之情,或许不能增加你成功的机率。每一个帮助过 你的人都值得你去感谢他们。在参加完面试之后,如果你打算写一封感谢信,一定不要 拖过24个小时,而且要给每一个你会过面的人都发一封。对那些在人才交流会上见过面 的人和那些给你提供过帮助的人,你也应该给他们发感谢信。
5.接受信:如果你接受了对方提供的条件,应该发一封这样的信对此加以确认,也 应该积极肯定用人单位的选择,通常情况下,在你发出这类信函之后,应该给对方打个 电话,以进一步讲座有关的细节性问题。
6.撤回申请信:你一旦接受了一份工作,出于礼貌你应给其它你所申请的单位发一 封信,以撤回你的申请。对这些单位对你的申请所给予的考虑表示感谢。你应从个人的 角度来说明接受另一份工作的原因,千万不要说你选择了一个更好的工作。
7.拒绝信:这类信函并非只有用人单位可以发。求职者可能发现用人单位提供的条 件与他们的求职目标不符,因此应该考虑巧妙地拒绝用人单位提供的条件,但是在采取 这一行动之前,求职者应充分考虑那些条件,在认为确实不适合自己时才这样做,同时 也不要忘记发一封感谢信,对用人单位给予的机会表示谢意。
所有上述方法都是因人而易的。求职者首先 对自己要有全面和正确的了解,才能在 求职信中体现个人的特色,展现出才华与个性。只要稍加练习,每个人都能成为写求职 信的专家,写一封专业水平的求职信可以增加求职成功的机率。
一份标准的求职信内容包括:
写求职信的理由:从何处得悉招聘信息、你的申请目的、加入企业的原因,你要申请什么职位;
做自我介绍,说明你为什么适合申请的职位,提出你能为未来雇主做些什么,而不是他们为你做什么;
简明突出你的相关实力,即为什么你比别人更适合这个位置;
强调你所受过的培训、你的经历、技能和成就;
结尾段落中提出你的进一步行动请求,这里你可以建议如何进一步联络,留下可以随时联系到你的电话或地址。当然如果能对阅读者表示感谢,效果会更好,以我们的经验,现在许多公司招聘任务是十分繁重的,招聘人员每天要阅读大量的简历,一句关切的问候会给人留下很深的印象。
写求职信的注意事项:
求职信要短,但一定要引人入胜,记住你只有几秒钟吸引你的读者继续看下去。在求职信中要重点突出你的背景材料中与未来雇主最有关系的内容。通常招聘人员对与其企业有关的信息是最敏感的了,所以你要把你与企业和职位之间最重要的信息表达清楚。
言简义赅,切忌面面俱到。求职信的功用只是为你争取一个参加面试的机会,你不要以为凭一封求职信就可以找到一份你满意的工作,而且这种错误的心态会使你写的求职信罗罗嗦嗦。招聘人员工作量很大,时间宝贵,求职信过长会使其效度大大降低,1992哈佛人力资源研究所的一份测试报告的数据也证明了这一点,即一封求职信如果内容超过400个单词,则其效度只有25%,即阅读者只会留下对1/4内容的印象。
不宜有文字上的错讹。一份好的求职信不仅能体现你清晰的思路和良好的表达能力,还能考察出你的性格特征和职业化程度。所以一定要注意措辞和语言,写完之后要通读几篇,精雕细琢,切忌有错字、别字、病句及文理欠通顺的现象发生。否则,就可能使求职信“黯然无光”或是带来更为负面的影响。
切忌过分吹嘘。从求职信中看到的不只是一个人的经历,还有品格。
针对性和个性化让你的求职信从数百封的信件中“脱颖而出”。不少人事经理反映,现在求职信中最常见的问题是“千人一面”。的确,网络给求职提供了更多的方便,但面对着互联网上成千上万的职位,有的求职者采用了“天女散花”式发求职信的方式,事实上它的命中率很低,结果不仅是“广种薄收”都达不到,而是多以“广种无收”告终。原因很简单,这种千篇一律、没有任何针对性的求职信,招聘人员看的太多了。此时,针对性已成为求职信奏效与否的“生命线”。另外,个性化也很重要。有的求职信没有任何豪言壮语,也没有使用任何华丽的词汇,却使人读来觉得亲切、自然、实实在在。
在求职信正式发送之前,给身边的人看一下。 这也是求职信撰写中一个重要技巧,目的是避免歧义的产生,让求职信更好的传达出你所要传达的讯息。
求职信常用语句1:自我介绍
1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.
本人曾经前后五年被受雇于出口贸易公司。2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
本人在过去十年在商界担任人事部主任迄今。
3. i have had five years experience with a company as a salesman.
本人曾在某一公司担任推销员,前后有五年之久。
4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
本人曾经在兄弟贸易公司服务三年,担任会计工作,现仍在职中。
5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
我今年20岁,曾于绿林公司服务两年,担任一般文员工作。
6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
我今年25岁,已在目前的职位工作两年,兹为寻找更上一层楼,准备离开此职位。
7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years experience in a companys delivery office.
我今年19岁,女性。曾在某家公司担任收发工作两年。
8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
本人18岁,不久即可毕业。
9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
本人20岁,希望能找到一个公司,以便安定下来。
10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I ahve been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.
两年前,自从离校后,在格兰酒店担任出纳员。1. I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowledge of the English language.
我是一个优秀的会计员,同时深信对英文颇为熟练。
2. For the past five years, I have been engaged as a correspondence clerk.
在过去三年,本人一直担任对外书信主稿。
3. I am able to take dictation in English and trancribe them rapidly into Chinese.
我会英文的口授笔记,同时能立即将其改写成中文。
4. For the pst three years, I have served as a private secretary to Mr. T. Tang whom you know well, and whose public works have been heralded all over Hong Kong.
在过去三年,本人一直担任唐悌先生的秘书。对于唐悌先生,阁下必定知悉,同时唐先生的事业早已为市民所熟知。
5. Being well acquainted with office works, I could make myself generally useful, should there be any opportunity of your requiring my services.
本人对公司一般业务非常熟悉。如有机会为贵公司服务,本人相信,对一般事务必能胜任愉快。
6. I ahve received an English education, and have a slight knowledge of Spanish. I took a Spanish course in college.
本人接受英文教育,同时略通西班牙文。大学时,我选修了一门西班牙文。
7. I have been at the City Commerical College, where I have acquired a knowledge of English, mathematics and elementary busienss practice.
本人曾在城市商专学英文、数学以及初级商业实务。
8. I have just left school, but have a good knoledge of English.
本人虽刚离开校门,但对英文颇有基础。
9. I can write shorthand at the rate of 120 words per minute, and typewriting at 55 words English
本人能速记,每分钟速度为120字,英文打字则每分钟55字。10. I have received a good education, and know English, Spanish and shorthand.
我曾接受良好的教育,熟悉英语、西班牙语以及速记。
11. I have a fair knowledge of shorthand, and can write ninety words per minute.
本人熟悉速记,每分钟速度90字。
12. At school I won a schoarship and the first prize in speech contest.
求学中,我曾获得奖学金及演讲比赛冠军。
13. I am a graduate of Hong Kong University, and have in addition the M. A. degree from UCLA.
本人毕业于香港大学,并在加州大学获得文学硕士学位。
14. I am just over twenty-four years ofage and have left school about two months ago, during which time I have been striving to make myself proficient in shorthand, and typewriting, and have attained a speed of ninety and sixty wrds a minute respectively.
本人刚满24岁,两个月前离开校门,求学期间努力于速记与打字,现在速记及打字各为每分钟90字与60字。
15. Since leaving school, I have attended the Typewriting and
Shorthand classes, and hve now attained a speed of fifty and ninety words respectvely.
离开学校后,我参加速记与打字班,而今已达到打字50字,速记90字的速度。
16. I am at present a trainee in the Liner Shipping Company.
我现在大丸船运公司服务,任见习员。
17. I am a graduate of Yu Da Commercial School, and hve recently completed the business course at the T. Unviersity of Commerce.
本人毕业于玉达商校,日前即修完T大商业科。
18. My education is as follows: A full, three year commercial course in the U-D High School. From this school I graducated with honour in June, 1975.我的学历如下:育达高中毕业,修完三年课程,商科,1975年6月从这个学校的商科毕业,成绩优等。
19. I have a good knowledge of bookkeeping by double-entry.
本人对联单记帐十分熟练。
20. For all the time I was in their employ, I had the sole charge of their correspondence.
在该公司服务时,本人负责全部对外通信。
篇四:实用英文写作(求职信)
图片已关闭显示,点此查看
求职信的目的是为了打动雇主,从而获得面试的机会,也是求职者第一次向雇主介绍和推销自己。其内容基本上包括下列几项:
1.写信目的:说明从何处得到的招聘信息并提出申请;
2.自我介绍:应写明自己的年龄或出生年月、受教育状况、专业、工作履历、家庭、婚姻等各方面的情况,尤其是和应聘职位相关的工作经验和工作业绩;若应届生无工作经验可谈,可略叙社会实践和所学科目成绩来突出你的优点和长处;
3.能力证明:这部分非常重要,因为这体现你究竟能为公司做些什么,直接关系到求职的成功率,注意一定要用精当的文字表述自己的能力;
4.致谢盼复:求职信的结尾一般要向对方致谢,感谢他人花时间阅读你的材料,同时可表达对与之面谈的热烈盼望。
注:写求职信时不能忽略的细节:
1.信纸和信封:品质优良的白色信纸为佳。信封最好与信纸的质料和颜色相配。信封上面的地址要完整,称谓要得体,信纸折叠的大小要适合信封。
2.书写:打印稿给人的感觉比较正式,但手写体可张扬个性,但手写时要注意工整流畅。
3.格式:格式要一致,采用并列式便全部为并列式,是斜列式便始终为斜列式,不可中途改变。若是电子邮件,行距疏密适中即可,关键是让对方看的舒服。
4.语法、标点和拼写:错误的语法、标点和拼写会给人以不好的印象,因此对任何打印或拼写错误都要慎之又慎地加以改正。尤其要注意的是,决不可把收信人的姓名或公司名称写错。
5.附件:如有必要,应随信附上有关的求职、应聘材料(如求职信、个人简历、在校时学习成绩单等),并在信后说明。
6.所有发信都要拷贝存档,包括信件、传真和电子邮件,并保存记录。
7.应写清楚所谋求的工作及级别,给别人一个考虑选择的机会。
8.应写明自己的联系地址、电话等,最好附上一个已写明邮箱、地址的回邮信封,以便对方同你取得联系,并能及时回信。24 Oxford Street
Harvard University
Cambridge, MA 02138
March 15, 2008
Ms. Diane C. Strand
Manager of Human Resources
Atlantic Coast Industries, Inc.
2900 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02135
Dear MS. Strand,
In reply to your advertisement in today’s newspaper regarding a vacancy in your office, I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk, which you have specified.
I feel confident that I can meet your special requirements indicating that the candidate must have a high command of English, for I graduated front the English Language Department of Suzhou University three years ago.
In addition to my study of English in the university, I have worked for three years as a secretary in Henry Trade Co. Ltd.
The main reason for changing my employment is to gain more experience with a superior trading company like yours. I believe that my education and experience will prove useful for work in your office.
I am enclosing my personal history, certificate of graduation, and letters of recommendation from the president of university.
I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.
Very truly yours,
Martin ClintonFebruary 2, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please consider me an application for the position of secretary you advertised on Shanghai Youth Daily of January 20.
I’m currently a girl student in college. I have nearly four months to complete before I graduate. My major is International Trade and I have excellent grades in all my subjects. Apart from courses in my major, I learned English and Secretarial Practice at school and passed the College English Test Band 6 in 2008. I have rich experience in word processing of both Chinese and English and can type at the rate of 160 Chinese words or 200 English words per minute.
Enclosed here are two copies of diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.
I hope you will schedule me for an interview at your earliest convenience.
Would you give me a trial, I will do my best to afford you every satisfaction.
Yours faithfully,Cheng Hongying 作业:
仿照上面格式,以一名应届毕业生的名义写一封到摩托罗拉广州分公司应聘高级职员的信。该职位要求应聘人有较强的电脑操作能力、良好的沟通能力和合作精神以及极佳的英语口语表达能力。
篇五:英文求职信如何才能博得HR青睐英文求职信如何才能博得HR青睐
How to write a cover Letter? 求职信如何写?
The cover letter introduces your resume or CV when applying for a job interview. The cover letter should point out why you are particularly suited to the position. The best way to do this is to point out the highlights in your resume that exactly match the desired qualifications. There are a few important things that need to be included in the cover letter.
求职信是在我们找工作的过程中用来简单介绍简历的信件。通常情况求职信要体现我们简历的两点,找出自己与这份工作的契合点。下面我们用实例来讲讲英文求职信写作需要注意的事项。 Here is an example. 实例
Peter Townsled
35 Green Road (1)
Spokane, WA 87954
April 19, 200_
Mr. Trimm Peterson, Personnel Manager (2)
Jeans and Co.
254 Main Street
Seattle, WA 98502Dear Mr. Trimm: (3)
(4) I am writing to you in response to your advertisement for a local branch manager, which appeared in the Seattle Times on Sunday, June 15. As you can see from my
enclosed resume, my experience and qualifications match this position's requirements.
(5) My current position managing the local branch of national shoe retailers has provided the opportunity to work in a high-pressure, team environment, where it is essential to be able to work closely with my colleagues in order to meet sales deadlines. In addition to my responsibilities as manager, I also developed time management tools for staff using Access and Excel from Microsoft's Office Suite.
(6) Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am particularly suited to this position. Please telephone me at after 4.00 p.m. to suggest a time that we may meet. I can also be reached by email at .
Sincerely,
Peter Townsled (7)
EnclosureNOTES 注意事项
1 - Begin your cover letter by placing your address first, followed by the address of the company you are writing to.
求职信打头填上自己的地址,接下来填写你所申请公司的地址。
2 - Use comple don't abbreviate.
地址和负责人都用全称不要简写。
3 - Always make an effort to write directly to the person in charge of hiring.
写给直接负责招聘的人。
4 - Opening paragraph - Use this paragraph to specify which job you are applying for. 正文第一段,表明自己要申请的岗位
5 - Middle paragraph(s) - This section should be used to highlight your work experience which most closely matches the desired job requirements presented in the job opening advertisement. Do not simply restate what is contained in your resume. Notice how the example makes a special effort to show why the writer is especially suited to the job position opening posted above.
接下来就该说说自己以前的工作经历,以及和现在应聘的工作的契合处。不要空谈自己很适合,给出具体实例。
6 - Closing paragraph - Use the closing paragraph to ensure action on the part of the reader. One possibility is to ask for an interview appointment time. Make it easy for thepersonnel department to contact you by providing your telephone number and email address.
结束段,督促招聘者采取一些行动,比如我们可以问什么时候可以方便安排见面。切忌填写自己的电话和邮件,以方便他们联系你。
7 - Always sign letters. &Enclosure& indicates that you are enclosing your resume. 记得最后签名。附件部分就是你的简历。
更多学习资料请见美联英语学习网。
篇六:经典英文求职信-样本Samples:
Cover Letter 1
January 3, 2005
747 Linden Way,
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Norman White P.Eng.
Area Manager
Perter Kiewit Sons Co. Ltd.
Edmonton, Alberta
Dear Ms. Carlyle,
I heard about the marine Environment Technologist opening at your organization through Dr. Richmond, Director of Natural Resources at the Freshwater Institution in Winnipeg. As Dr. Richmond described it, the position requirements and my qualifications seem to match up perfectly.
I recently graduated from the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Science majoring Zoology. I have a strong interest in fish biology and management and have taken numerous courses in these area. I have gained practical experience in this field through summer employment with Oak Hammock Marsh as an interpreter. As a Research Assistant with Waterworks International, I was responsible for the completion of a comprehensive inventory of common fish and development of a field identification manual. I am familiar with the techniques and equipment used for sampling vertebrates and have experience using a 35-mm camera.
I am a reliable, punctual, and motivated individual. I am confident my skills will meet your equipments and will contact you on October 13th to discuss this matter. Thank you kindly for your time.
(Bill Zooman)
(177w)Cover Letter 2
Dear Mr. White:
I wish to apply for the position of Co-op Civil Engineering Student as advertised in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Manitoba in December 2004. I am aware that your company ranks among the largest and oldest construction companies in North America and Kiewit projects are very diverse and exciting. I am very interested in this opportunity as I hope to pursue a career in the construction industry.
I am presently enrolled in third year Civil Engineering and my course work has included Structural Analysis and Design and Transportation Engineering. I am currently on the Dean’s Honor List and have been awarded the Association of Professional Engineer of Manitoba Scholarship for the past two years. In addition, I have worked one summer as an Engineering Aid for Manitoba Highways and Transportation and another summer as an Instrument Person for Brown & Company Land Surveyors. In these jobs, I had the opportunity to supervise construction crews ads assist with job costing and scheduling. Other skills I would bring to this position are my strong work ethics, adaptability to new situations and strong leadership abilities. I am confident these skills combined with my university courses and my summer experiences give me the ideal background required for this Co-op position.
I am looking forward to the opportunity to further discuss this position with you and how I can make a contribution to Peter Kiewit Sons Co. I can be reached at (204) 287-1313 or by e-mail….
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
第一段:目的及信息获得方式;肯定对方;表示兴趣;
第二段:你的学历/资质/工作经历,以及所获得的学位和奖励等;表示能胜任;
第三段:希望和联系方式;表示。
注:考试作文,无须真实!!亲爱的怀特先生:
我想申请合作的立场,运算土木工程学生的广告在马尼托巴大学工程学院在2004年12月。据我所知,中北美和Kiewit项目最大和最古老的建筑公司你的公司队伍是非常不同的,令人振奋。我很感兴趣,这样的机会,我希望继续在建造业的职业生涯。我目前就读三年级土木工程和我的课程的工作包括结构分析和设计与运输工程。我目前在院长的荣誉名单,并已获得在过去两年的马尼托巴省专业工程师协会的奖学金。此外,我有过一个夏天,作为马尼托巴省公路和运输,并作为公司的布朗与土地测量仪器另一人夏季工程援助。在这些工作,我有机会监督施工队伍的广告协助工作成本和调度。其他技能我要向这个位置是我强烈的工作道德,适应新的情况和领导能力强。我相信我的大学课程和经验,结合我国夏季这些技能给我的理想背景这个Co - op的职位所需要的。
我期待着有机会进一步讨论这个与你的立场,我如何能够为彼得Kiewit Sons公司贡献我就可以达到(204)287-1313或电子邮件...。
感谢您的时间和您的考虑。
篇七:办公室英语邮件写作范例办公室英语邮件写作范例 (OFFICE ENGLISH MAIL TEMPLATE)
先来看一个例子:
Dear Sir/Madam,称谓
Good afternoon!
I saw your advertisement on website, and I'm very interested in the career
opportunities you offer. I'm a postgraduate student of Jilin University in Changchun, China, and my major is Computer Science & Technology. Would you pls kindly check the detail info from my resume attached? Thanks.正文
If you need any additional info, pls feel free to tell me.补充语
Kindly Regards,
Ellen Stewart落款
从上面的例子中,我们不难看出,一般办公室邮件大体分为四个部分:称谓、正文、补充语和落款。注意,英文邮件一般是顶格写的(英文文章段落之前也需空格),不像中文需要在段落的第一句话前空两格。另外,正文可以分为多段来说明、阐述不同的事情(不同事件之间最好空一行)。补充语用的比较灵活,可用可不用。
现在,我们来逐条解释一下:
称呼的写法比较固定,目前办公室邮件中有两种称谓的写法比较常用。 ① 不知道对方的姓名和性别
Dear Sir/Madam,
这是比较通用的写法,在求职信中尤其常用。
② 知道对方的姓氏或者名字
这里大体可以分为两种情况:
第一种,如
Hi Mr. Stewart,
Hi Ms. White,Hi Mrs. Wang,
上面的例子一般用在只知道对方的姓氏而不知道名字的情况下(一定要弄清楚对方的性别,不然可就要出洋相了),以及知道对方的姓名,但是对方级别较高或者是初次打交道,用Mr./Mrs./Miss./Ms.+姓氏表示尊敬。
这里补充两个知识点:
a. Mrs., Miss.和Ms.
这三个称谓均可用于女士,一般而言,对已婚的女士用Mrs.,对未婚的女士用Miss.,在不确定对方是否结婚的情况下,可直接用Ms.。现在西方人士对Ms.这个称呼比较青睐,结婚的女士听到对方称呼Ms.也会比较高兴,这就是当前Ms.用的比Miss.多的原因。
另外一方面,原则上如果要用Mrs.,后面应该加对方丈夫的姓氏,直接加女士自己的姓氏,语法上有错误的嫌疑,但是如果问及对方的家庭情况,又涉及隐私,犯了忌讳,所以,这是Ms.目前用的比较多的另一个原因。 b. Hi/Hello/Dear
在现代办公室邮件中,在姓氏或名字前最常用的是Hi。Hello一般用的较少,而且也容易写错。我的一个同事曾经发生过一件窘事,由于当时写邮件的时候比较着急,写Hello的时候后面少写了一个o,变成了Hell(地狱,见鬼),成了一句骂人的话,老外骂人的时候常说:Go to hell!(见鬼去吧!) 后来,虽然对方原谅了我这位同事的疏忽,没有正面指出来,但是让他实实在在地内疚了一段时间,发誓以后再也不用Hello了。另外,用hello显得人比较古板,不灵活,所以我个人建议尽量不用hello。
Dear用的频率基于Hi和hello之间,显得双方比较亲密,在求职信中,如果知道对方姓名,我个人建议不要用,有套近乎的嫌疑,而且用了也显得比较本本。注意,这里要区分Dear在不知道对方姓名和知道对方姓名两种情况的不同用法。另外,需要特别强调的是,如果此邮件发给两人以上,一般用“Dear all,”,这是Dear用法中的一个特例。
第二种,如
直接称呼对方的名字。
这是邮件中目前比较通用的写法,也是最常用的写法,西方一般在办公室里直接称呼对方名字表示亲切。在求职信中,如果知道对方名字且又是第二次或者多次写信时,推荐使用“Hi+对方名字“这种写法,比较地道、老练。2.正文
正文在办公室邮件中比较灵活,只要说清楚事情就行了。这里重点来说说求职信正文的写法,大家看上面这个例子中的第一句话:
I saw your advertisement on website, and I'm very interested in the career opportunities you offer.
这是个基本写法,前半句说明你获得的这条招聘信息的来源,如果从网上获知,就用
I saw/got your advertisement on website ?
如果通过朋友,可以这么写:
I got this information from my friend, Mr. **, who is working in your company?(仅供参考)
后半句说明你对这个职位非常感兴趣,其中“职位”在英语里一般用“career opportunity”或“job opportunity”来表示。接下来,说明你自己的情况,学校、学位、专业以及兴趣爱好等等,比较灵活。但有一个原则,务必言简意赅,一般公司人事部或者专业部门负责招聘的人不会花很多的时间去看你的信,换句话说,信写的太长,他们也不会仔细去看,如果对你有兴趣,他们会直接找你的简历,所以这句话不能落下:
Would you pls kindly check the detail info from my resume attached? Thanks.
如上文所述,补充语可写可不写,但是写惯了英文邮件的人,都会把这句套话加上,表示对对方的尊敬以及自己对这件事情的重视。常用的写法有: If you need any additional info, pls feel free to tell me.
If you have any question, pls do not hesitate to tell me.
Any question, pls tell me.
落款的写法比较固定,一般在对方知道你的方式的情况下,比如你在简历中已经过,或者你在以前的邮件中已经告诉过对方,在落款的部分只要写上你的名字就可以了。当然,名字前面要加上“Best Regards”、“KindlyRegards,”表示对对方的尊敬,犹如中文信件中的“此致 敬礼”。如果其他地方没有你的联系信息,你可以加上你的通讯信息,如:
Best Regards,
Richard Stewart
Tel: 86 431 8518****
Cell: 86 137********
Fax: 86 431 8518****
Computer Science & Technology School, Jilin University
5.补充说明一下,“Thanks”或“Thank you”尽量要用上,具体位置不固定,但是用上以后能起到非常好的效果。

我要回帖

更多关于 免费体验心悦会员 的文章

随机推荐