求大神,mac os10.11.3 csrutil enabledisable commend not found怎么办

503: Service Unavailable
503: Service Unavailable
访问太频繁了,服务器要炸。How to Dual Boot Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 & Yosemite 10.10 « Mac Tips
Popular Worlds
8 months ago
How to Dual Boot Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 & Yosemite 10.10
For those of you who've already gotten Beta Preview or Developer Preview access to , I highly recommend installing it on a separate partition on your hard drive.There have been many reported bugs and even
that prevent access to the system, so if you install over your current OS, you're risking having to boot into recovery or reinstall from the ground up.Installing the Yosemite beta on a separate partition means your
partition will be safe and sound, and that you won't have to use Yosemite as your primary operating system. Plus, you're free to uninstall Yosemite at any time without ruining your Mavericks partition, and you can even give that Yosemite partition's space back to Mavericks if need be.Don't Miss:
Apple has stated that the requirements to run Yosemite are pretty much the same as with Mavericks, so if you're currently running Mavericks, you should be set to install Yosemite, too.It's also stated that Yosemite only needs 8 GB of available storage, but in my case, after installing Yosemite on my second partition, it reads just over 13 GB used. To play it safe, I would recommend making your second partition at least 20 GB large (I chose 50 GB).Also, you may want to
just in case you need to try again, or want to install it on another one of your computers without downloading the install file again from the Mac App Store. You don't need one, but I recommend it.
Step 1: Create a New PartitionOpen up Disk Utility on your Mac, and in the left section, select the hard drive that your main OS partition is installed on. Then, select the Partition tab.
[1] Select your hard drive, [2] then the Partition tab. Hit the plus sign (+) to add a second partition, name it Yosemite (or whatever else you want), choose the Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format, choose your size for the new partition, and hit Apply.
[3] Add a new partition, [4] name it, [5] choose the right format, [6] size it, [7] and Apply. In my case, I chose about 50 GB for more Yosemite partition. Again, you can choose whatever you want, though I recommend at least 20 GB.Next, hit the Partition button to confirm.
[8] Select the Partition button. And wait. It'll go through the process of checking the catalog hierarchy, shrinking the disk, updating your recovery partition location, etc. Once it's all done, your new partition will automatically mount.
If you already have a second partition, either created by Disk Utility or Boot Camp, or if you're encrypting your disk with FileVault, you may not be able to create a new partition.You can disable FileVault and delete those other partitions and try again, but you're probably better off installing your Yosemite OS on a USB hard drive (preferably USB 3.0 or Thunderbolt compatible). It won't be as fast as your internal disk, but for a beta, it should be perfectly acceptable.If you have a really large hard drive, you can also partition it using the guide above, if you don't want to devote the whole thing to Yosemite.
Step 2: Open the Mac OS X 10.10 Installer FileIf you're not using a , just head to your Applications folder and double-click on the Install OS X 10.10 file.If you are using the bootable drive, restart your computer while holding the Option (Alt) key. Wait until the Startup Manager pops up, then select your new OS X Base System volume. Alternatively, you can just hold down the C button while starting up to boot directly into the USB drive.
The &Startup Manager& screen when installing from USB drive.
Step 3: Install Yosemite on Your New PartitionNow all you have to do is follow the install instructions. When you come to the Install OS X screen, make sure to select the right disk, in my case, that's Yosemite.
Choose your new partition on the &Install OS X& screen.Image via
Once it's done installing, you'll get to the Welcome screen, and you should be able to figure it out from there.I would recommend not using Migration Assistant to transfer files over from your Mavericks installation, as this will just duplicate everything. Since this is a beta build of Yosemite, I would skip it and install all of the third-party apps you want to play around with directly from Yosemite.Whenever you want to switch from Mavericks to Yosemite, just restart while holding down the Option (Alt) key and select which one you want to boot.If you used a bootable USB install guide and run into any issues during the installation, check out
Show More...
Click to share your thoughts
Cover Image
Trending Across WonderHowTo先提前跟各位锋友说一声春节快乐!祝大家在假期里吃好喝好玩好睡好,躺着玩坐着玩趴着...
苹果将在今天凌晨向中国移动用户推送升级版运营商配置文件,正式支持VoLTE高清语音和...
如果以第一眼看到的画面形容,这是部“中国水墨”绘卷,但转到玩法上说,它又像是“仗...
Apple Pay线上支付功能可不会因为操作人员不熟练而无法使用,记得体验之后截图发社交...
对,更轻更薄更快是一个必须的过程,可是除了这些之外,你还想到什么?
三星Galaxy S7是今年的一款重量级设备:它是搅局者,也是统治者。
看来压敏屏幕真的要成为主流了~
经过仅半年时间的更新进化,《微软翻译》也变得愈加完善与智能。
在宇宙中人们也分成了不同的阵营以及不同的职业,有的人选择成为宇宙海盗,有的人选择...
Sergey Manucharyan推出的《Gladzor》是一款看起来有点抽象的益智游戏,游戏的奥秘在...
本周全新上架的《Learn 2 Fly》(企鹅学飞)改编自经典同名Flash小游戏,而相对与原版...
《终极开关(Ape Deactivate Ultimate)》为我们讲述了一个发生在实验室的故事,这个...
近日,游戏开发商 Uprising Games 在苹果商店当中上架了网球新作《网球冠军重制版(Te...
2015 年 10 月 26 日,IGF China 2015(中国独立游戏节)颁奖典礼上,年度最佳移动游...
近日,游戏开发商Abiyoga Candra在苹果商店当中推出了一款魔幻风格的策略游戏《女巫:...
最主要它还非常的灵活,非常的灵活,非常的灵活!!!
为什么会有人希望 iPad Air 3 可以有这样一款来自苹果的官方键盘产品呢?
买东西最怕的就是选择困难症,这种“病”的症状到了要买蓝牙音箱的时候会非常严重。原...
或许你手中的iPhone 6s,可能就是最后一款配备3.5mm接口的iPhone了。
Sonos于今天正式宣布将于明天开始正式支持Apple Music,全球各地的Sonos消费者可直接...
或许不久后,你就能在附近的苹果零售店中看到这款贴膜工具。
一家名为Appostasy的公司就推出了一款名为PenSe的Apple Pencil配件,让你的苹果笔不在...
可以充电颜值又足够高的背包,确实非常吸引人。
csrutil disable 后,FINDER打开后变得特别卡
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间143 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
青苹果, 积分 69, 距离下一级还需 131 积分
csrutil disable 后,FINDER打开后变得特别卡,这是什么原理呢?
特别是文件多的文件夹。卡的简直受不了
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间896 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
为什么要Disable呢?昨晚需要的更改以后试着Enable回去
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间143 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
为什么要Disable呢?昨晚需要的更改以后试着Enable回去
嗯嗯。装了一个软件,没来及改回去,就发现这个问题了。
我想知道这个命令是什么意思呢?
为什么会造成系统变卡。