PINpin码是什么么

pincurls是什么意思_pincurls在线翻译_pincurls什么意思_pincurls的意思_pincurls的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
pincurls是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
pincurls是什么意思 pincurls在线翻译 pincurls什么意思 pincurls的意思 pincurls的翻译 pincurls的解释 pincurls的发音 pincurls的同义词
您是不是要找:
pincurlspincurls 网络例句1. Like little rosettes, like little candy circles all curly and prettybecause she pinned it in pincurls all day & &一枚枚小小的糖果圈儿,全都那么拳曲,那么漂亮,因为她成天给它们上发卷。2. Like little rosettes, like little candy circles all curly and pretty.because she pinned it in pincurls all day & &一枚枚小小的糖果圈儿,全都那么拳曲,那么漂亮,因为她成天给它们上发卷。3. But my mother's hair, my mother's hair,like little rosettes,like little candy circles all curly and pretty because she pinned it in pincurls all day,sweet to put your nose into when she is holding you, holding you and you feel safe & &只有妈妈的头发,妈妈的头发,好像一朵朵小小的玫瑰花结,一枚枚小小的糖果圈儿,全都那么拳曲,那么漂亮,因为她成天给它们上发卷,把鼻子伸进去闻一闻吧,当她搂着你时。4. But my mother's hair, my mother's hair, like little rosettes, like little candy circles all curly and pretty because she pinned it in pincurls all day, sweet to put your nose into when she is holding you, holding you and you feel safe, is the warm smell of bread before you bake it, is the smell when she makes room for you on her side of the bed still warm with her skin, and you sleep near her, the rain outside falling and Papa snoring. & &但是妈妈的头发,我妈妈的头发,就像小小的玫瑰花结,就像卷曲漂亮的糖果圈,因为她整天用发卷别着它们,甜甜的,当她抱着你的时候,把鼻子伸进去闻吧,当她抱着你,你就会觉得安全,是面包烤之前温暖的味道,是她为你让出她床上温暖的一角时她皮肤的味道,是你挨着她入睡,外面在下雨,爸爸在打鼾。5. But my mother's hair, my mother's hair, like little rosettes, like little candy circles all curly and pretty because she pinned it in pincurls all day, sweet to put your nose into when she is holding you, holding you and you feel safe, is the warm smell of bread before you bake it, is the smell when she makes room for you on her side of the bed still warm with her skin, and you sleep near her, the rain outside falling and Papa snoring. & &但我妈妈的头发像花朵,像小糖果一样盘旋得很卷很漂亮,因为她整天用发夹把它夹住,当她抱着你会闻到它的清香,你被她抱着,会感到安全。那是面包被烤着那温暖的味道,那是她在床边帮你收拾房间直到被她的皮肤所温暖的味道,然后你睡在她的身边,外面下着雨,爸爸在打鼾。6. But my mother`s hair, my mother`s hair, like little rosettes, like little candy circles all curly and pretty because she pinned it in pincurls all day, sweet to put your nose into when she is holding you, holding you and you feel safe, is the warm smell of bread before you bake it, is the smell when she makes room for you on her side of the bed still warm with her skin, and you sleep near her, the rain outside falling and Papa snoring. & &只有妈妈的头发,妈妈的头发,好像一朵朵小小的玫瑰花结,一枚枚小小的糖果圈儿,全都那么拳曲,那么漂亮,因为她成天给它们上发卷。把鼻子伸进去闻一闻吧,当她搂着你时。当她搂着你时,你觉得那么安全,闻到的气味又那么香甜。是那种待烤的面包的暖香,是那种她给你让出一角被窝时,和着体温散发的芬芳。7. But my mother's hair, my mother's hair,like little rosettes,like little candy circles all curly and pretty because she pinned it in pincurls all day,sweet to put your nose into wehn she is holding you,holding you and you feel safe,is the warm smell of bread befor you bake it,is the smell when she makes room for you on her side of the bed still warm with her skin,and you sleep near her, the rain outside falling and Papa snoring. & &只有妈妈的头发,妈妈的头发,好像一朵朵小小的玫瑰花结,一枚枚小小的糖果圈儿,全都那么拳曲,那么漂亮,因为她成天给它们上发卷。把鼻子伸进去闻一闻吧,当她搂着你时。当她搂着你时,你觉得那么安全,闻到的气味又那么香甜。是那种待烤的面包暖暖的香味,是那种她给你让出一角被窝时,和着体温散发的芬芳。你睡在她身旁,外面下着雨,爸爸打着鼾。pincurls是什么意思,pincurls在线翻译,pincurls什么意思,pincurls的意思,pincurls的翻译,pincurls的解释,pincurls的发音,pincurls的同义词,pincurls的反义词,pincurls的例句,pincurls的相关词组,pincurls意思是什么,pincurls怎么翻译,单词pincurls是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 pin的解释_pin是什么意思_pin在线翻译_在线背单词pin_pin的读音_pin的例句_在线背英语单词_小精灵儿童网站
pin&[pin] n.钉, 销, 栓, 大头针, 别针, 腿vt.钉住, 别住, 阻止, 扣牢, 止住, 牵制PINabbr.个人身份号码 (personal identification number) PIN&[pin] n.钉, 销, 栓, 大头针, 别针, 腿vt.钉住, 别住, 阻止, 扣牢, 止住, 牵制
 今日热词: - 但 |
- 分析师 |
- 加拿大 |
单词搜索:
背单词 pin
单词认知/跟读练习/词义回想/单词回想/字母填空/听写练习/选择练习/默写练习/单词测试(初中高)
单词 pin 网络释义
名词 n. [C]
1.大头针;别针
2.饰针;胸针
3.钉;梢;栓
4.【口】腿[P]
5.插头;(电子管)管脚;引线
6.琐碎物,小东西
That watch isn't worth a pin.
那只手表一文不值。
及物动词 vt.
1.(用别针等)别住;钉住[O][(+to/on)]
The secretary pinned the papers together.
秘书把文件钉在一起。
2.压住;按住;使不能行动[O]
He was pinned under the wrecked car.
他被压在失事汽车的下面。
3.把...归罪于,把...归咎于
They pinned the accident on the bus driver.
他们把事故归咎于公共汽车司机。
缩写词 abbr.
1.=personal identification number个人识别号(一种机器编码图书标号)
缩写词 abbr.
1.=personal identification number个人识别号
2.=position indicator 位置显示器单词 pin 其它相关单词解释
n. 大头针,针,别针,钉,栓,销子,琐碎物,管脚,插头
vt. 将...用针别住,钉住,压住,归罪于,使不能动,牵制
a. 针的,钉的,销的
n. 1> A short thin piece of metal with a sharp point at one end, used especially for fastening together pieces of cloth while making clothes.
  2> An attractively shaped piece of metal, sometimes containing jewels, that you fasten to your clothes and wear as a decoration.
  3> A short thin piece of metal with a decoration at one end, used as jewelry.
The secretary pinned the papers together.
  秘书把文件钉在一起。
A safety pin has a metal covering over the pointed end.
  安全别针在尖端有一个金属套。
In the accident he was pinned under the car.
  车祸中他被压在汽车下,动弹不得。
Please give me a safety pin.
  请给我一个安全别针。
There was a note pinned to the door.
  门上针了一张便条。
She pinned up the picture on the wall.
  她把画片用针钉在墙上。
I don't care a pin what you think.
  我一点也不在乎你怎么想。
The tree fell and pinned him to the ground.
  树倒下来把他压在地上。
pin up a picture 用图钉钉住照片
be on one's pins 站着,身体健康
be quick [slow] on one's pins 腿快 [慢]
pin cloth together 用针钉住布料
pin down 1. 用针钉住 2. 确定 3. 使受约束
not care a pin 毫不在乎
pin up 用针钉住
(as) neat as a (new) pin 十分整洁
not worth a pin 一文不值
pin on 加罪于,怪罪于
on pins and needles 如坐针毡
复数: pins
同义词:clasp, hook, stem, straw, fasten, needle, clip
单词 pin 其它例句
- He was pinned down by his attackers.
  袭击他的人把他按住了。
- didn't care a pin about the matter.
  一点也不关心这事情
- The bank manager was really to blame, though he tried to pin it on a clerk.
  真正受责备的应该是银行经理,可是他却想把责任推到一个职员身上。

我要回帖

更多关于 手机pin是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐