小白求助,Intel03 Iris64 Prointel iris graphicss 5200

< - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online.
With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please
to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button).
if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
If you see this message, your web browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript is disabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings
can function correctly.
iframe for layout
&&&&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
GIGABYTE GB-BXi5-4570R 2 x 204Pin SO-DIMM Intel Iris Pro graphics 5200 Black Mini-PC Barebone
iteaserhtml += '';
if (data.counts.q > 0 || data.counts.a > 0) {
iteaserhtml += '';
iteaserhtml += '';
function turntoStaffMessageDisplay() {
return "We're ready to help. For this sort of question," +
to chat with us now." +
var turnToConfig = {
siteKey: "SZTRUjeBj9oQlLYsite",
setupType: "overlay",
askStaffMessageFunction: turntoStaffMessageDisplay,
iTeaserFunc: customItemTeaserDisplay,
askStaffRadio: "Shipping, inventory, pricing, our site, or a customer service issue",
askCustomerRadio: "Product specific questions about compatibility, size, or use",
iteaserText:"Ask Or Answer a Question ",
askStaffOption: true
(function () {
var tt = document.createElement('script'); tt.type = 'text/javascript'; tt.async =
tt.src = document.location.protocol + "//static./traServer3/trajs/" + turnToConfig.siteKey + "/tra.js";
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(tt, s);
Sold and Shipped by Newegg
Sold and Shipped by Newegg
Intel Core i5- GHz
Intel Iris Pro graphics 5200
2 x 204Pin SO-DIMM DDR3L
Filter Results
Item Specific Reviews
Verified Owners
Video Reviews
Mfr. Responses
date posted
most helpful
highest rated
lowest rated
Showing 24 of 24&reviews -
2/7/:27 AM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Plex Server - So Far, So Good
This review is from: GIGABYTE GB-BXi5-4570R 2 x 204Pin SO-DIMM Intel Iris Pro graphics 5200 Black Mini-PC Barebone
Pros: This this is tiny&#33; Seriously smaller than a standard ATX power supply. Looks sharp and feels solid.Powerful enough for my Plex server needs. Sexy&#33;
Cons: Noticed a bit of a loose connection on one of the USB ports.
Other Thoughts: Installing Win 7 Ultimate from USB was tricky and I had to look up BIOS settings before it would work, but whatevs. Wasn&#39;t a biggie, just be aware. 16GB of G.Skill
&#40;F3-GRSL&#41;500GB Samsung mSATA &#40;850 EVO&#41;Gives me a 6.9 on the experience index with graphics being the limiting factor. All in all, I&#39;m stoked about this little beast. It will be perfect perched on top of my Drobo 5n.
Did you find this review helpful?
11/20/:18 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
I love this little box
This review is from: GIGABYTE GB-BXi5-4570R 2 x 204Pin SO-DIMM Intel Iris Pro graphics 5200 Black Mini-PC Barebone
Pros: Small footprint, fast, quiet and powerful. Popped in the memory dimms, plugged in the cables, and it worked flawlessly. I bought two and installed one with Fedora 23 Linux and the other with Windows 10. Both work great.
Cons: This machine and many like it do not come with a microphone jack, which I need for some things. I had to buy a small, cheap USB-attached audio&#47;mic combo &#40;which also worked well&#41;.
Other Thoughts: It&#39;s fan is only loud if you give it a CPU-intensive task.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
7/7/:50 AM
Ownership:
Fool me twice, shame on you.
Pros: It&#39;s cute, tiny and dare I say sexy.
Cons: It runs hot. The first unit locked up before I could get W7 installed, the second unit didn&#39;t even make it that far. Maybe if I installed it in the freezer it would have survived but apparently sitting in free air on my bar was just too much for it. Too much stuff to cram into such a small space.For this much money I&#39;ll go get a souped up XT frame and use that for my streaming video machine.
Other Thoughts: I would be so happy.jpg if these things were tested before they go out the door. Gigabyte&#39;s tech support was pretty quick and thorough &#40;appreciated&#33;&#41; but I won&#39;t go down this road again.
Manufacturer Response:Dear Customer,Thank you for your comments. We apologize for your difficulty with your GIGABYTE product. Please contact us at newegg-support&# with the case number 124027 in the e-mail subject line. We will provide personalized service and analysis to help solve your issue ASAP. If the matter is urgent, please send us your contact number, and we will contact you.GIGABYTE VIP Support Team
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
7/5/:35 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: Small but powerful unit. Sits behind monitor and does its job. Almost silent operation.
Cons: None
Other Thoughts: Got this for my wife and was very impressed with the performance, so much so that I paired it with a 29&#34; LG 2560 x 1080 monitor. We&#39;ll be taking in on our vacations with a lot of media loaded on the 250GB mSATA drive and an additional 256 SSD. You need to bring your own evening entertainment to the hither lands of far eastern Maine.
Did you find this review helpful?
1/1/:17 AM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Gigabyte Brix 4570R DOA
Pros: Right now I don&#39;t have any Pro&#39;s for this product yet.
Cons: I ordered this last Sunday, Dec. 28, 2014, arrived yesterday, Dec. 31, 2014. As soon as I got home, I tested it out. Installed a RAM and a 500gb SSHD, tried powering it on, but no response. I then checked everything, power adapter, power cable, tried it out again, still nothing. I was hoping that I could play around this today, but I dont think that&#39;s gonna happen. My 2015 starts with a RMA process for this. Too bad because I was really looking forward on trying this little bad boy out.
Other Thoughts: I am giving this a 1 egg rating because it was a DOA item, which in my opinion should not happen given the price point of the product. Maybe a bit more higher quality of inspection and testing from Gigabyte will avoid this kind of issues in the future, The Newegg agent that I talked to via chat was helpful and the RMA process was one of the quickest process I have ever encountered. Hopefully the replacement would get here as soon as possible.
Manufacturer Response:Dear Customer,Thank you for your comments. We apologize for your difficulty with your GIGABYTE product. Please contact us at newegg-support&# with the case number 117653 in the e-mail subject line. We will provide personalized service and analysis to help solve your issue ASAP. If the matter is urgent, please send us your contact number, and we will contact you.GIGABYTE VIP Support Team
2 out of 9 people found this review helpful.
12/23/:57 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Great System .. replaces AIO
Pros: This is small, so if size is a factor, it&#39;s great.
Processor&#47;graphics are better than the Intel NUC&#39;s.
For a non hard-core gaming machine, it is great.
I love that it has a VESA mount .. I have it mounted behind a 27&#34; Monitor on my kitchen desk for the kids to use.
I put in a Samsung EVO 500GB drive &#38; 16GB of Crucial CT2K8G3S160BM memory.
Windows experience index is&#58;Processor - 7.4Memory - 7.9Graphics - 6.9Gaming graphics - 6.9Primary hard disk 7.9
Cons: You do have to read the on-line instructions on proper bios settings if you install anything other than Windows 8.
I could live w&#47;o the bright red color.
Other Thoughts: My 2010 Dell All-in-one is well past it&#39;s 3yr extended warranty.
That unit required numerous trips from a service technician, so I was concerned about buying another one.
I bought this instead &#38; mounted it behind a 27&#34; monitor .. it&#39;s just like an all in one, except the USB ports are a little harder to get to.
Overall works great for my needs ... kids playing moderate games, steaming, MS Office.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
11/29/:30 PM
Ownership:
Single hdmi output not possible
Pros: Was buying it for htpc purpose, but very disappointed to not be able use HDMi output.
Cons: Was buying it for htpc purpose, but very disappointed to not be able use HDMi output. It only works with mini dp to hdmi adapter in single display mode. There is no way to change default output from mini dp to hdmi.
Manufacturer Response:Dear Customer,Thank you for your comments. We apologize for your difficulty with your GIGABYTE product. Please contact us at newegg-support&# with the case number 116494 in the e-mail subject line. We will provide personalized service and analysis to help solve your issue ASAP. If the matter is urgent, please send us your contact number, and we will contact you.GIGABYTE VIP Support Team
1 out of 8 people found this review helpful.
9/18/:02 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Fast and fun
Pros: Runs very fast for the form factor, not much to argue with in that regard. Noise levels are subjective, but I do not believe they&#39;re as bad as many reviews make them out to be, at least not on the latest couple point releases of the firmware. Quite manageable in a living room for HTPC purposes as when you are gaming the noise is easily drowned out. Temps do run high and that is concerning, but everything still operates within manufacturer specs for the various vendors I&#39;ve kitted into the machine. Real world performance on games seems better than a lot of reviewers are providing - not sure why that is, but my frames are better. Could just be more modern drivers providing the increases.
Cons: Heat, as above, may be a long term issue. But that&#39;s not a con yet.Hardware issues have been stated in numerous reviews. I had one box that was DOA from another seller. It would not boot an OS no matter what - in spite of what you may have read elsewhere about all the BIOS settings re-jiggering. Returned that, bought from Newegg, this one runs superb. Beware of these defective units that some have mentioned if you absolutely need to deploy this machine with a very quick turnaround.
Other Thoughts: Pretty happy with it thusfar. I&#39;m sure a year from now the hardware will be even more fantastic. Unless you need the hardware now, you might be better off holding out a few months for the Broadwell silicon.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
9/17/:46 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Great little box&#33;
Pros: This tiny box is serving as a new kind of hybrid computer&#58; a portable desktop. It&#39;s fast, quiet &#40;haven&#39;t heard a sound&#41;, has all the ports one needs, and, did I say, is tiny. It was a breeze to install two 8 GB Crucial memory chips and a Samsung Evo SSD, install windows, and go&#33; I was impressed that the BIOS recognized my wireless mouse and keyboard. I had one issue in setting things up, and Gigabyte phone support walked me through it to completion.
Cons: I have not found anything at all to complain about.
Other Thoughts: This is a great option for someone who has a tablet to take on the road and works in one specific location otherwise, but it&#39;s still small and light enough to carry around if one chooses.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
8/11/:26 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
This is a great system&#33;
Pros: First, I question some people in here who are &#34;I.T. experts&#34; and cannot get it to boot USB. The Brix uses secure boot with UEFI. Go into the BIOS and put it in legacy BIOS mode. Or even update the firmware then secure boot can be disabled. Trouble shooting a UEFI and BIOS problems ALWAYS starts with updating firmware&#58; I.T. professional 101. This is a security feature, not a bug. Secure boot can also be bypassed from booting a DVD instead of USB key.I built min as follows&#58; - 128 GB mSSD - 8GB RAM &#40;be sure to get 1.35 volt DDRL3 or it WILL NOT BOOT&#41; it specifically quotes DDRL3, but most systems will just run toasty with higher voltages. Thie UEFI firmware in the Gigabyte checks RAM voltage on boot, and will freeze if not 1.35v - 750 GB WD 5400 RPM HDDMine triple boots Debian &#40;you will need a USB WiFi, or another half-mini PCI-e WiFi BlueTooth unless you want to patch recompile the Realtek kernel modules. This is a side effect of trying to run the latest and newest on Linux. Drivers are still in being developed. Windows works fine, as did Linux after patching and recompiling kernel modules.This system is awesome. I stress tested the CPU for three hours at room temp of 73 F. Neither the cores or CPU thermal area rose above Intel&#39;s defined thresholds stock. To make it even cooler, I went to a Staples and bought a package of 8 rubber riser feet with sticky on the bottom, and put one on each corner of the case so it could rest higher. Rising another 1&#47;3 inch from the surface it was resting on decreased temps dramatically. It pushed warm air out the bottom and the more circulation the better. This is a great system. But if for those who don&#39;t low how to use Google, or the basics of cooling, system building might not be for them. There is more to building any computer than popping in a few SoDIMMS.A&#43;&#43;&#43; system&#33;
Cons: Like building any system, it takes willingness to learn and training to work correctly. Its not a Dell or Apple computer you pay for and expect it work w&#47;o experience or willingness to learn.
Other Thoughts: Might get another...
14 out of 14 people found this review helpful.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
Compare Offers from All Sellers
Seller Name & Rating
Offer Details
This product qualifies for Newegg's Price Match Guarantee. We'll match any qualifying competitor's price.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits.
Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Free 3-day-or-less shipping on eligible items, discounts on
2- or 1-day delivery
Free shipping on returns using labels available on our website
No re-stocking fees
Make this item a gift
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.
Selected Items
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "promo@" to your address book to ensure delivery.
More Resources
g;GB-BXi5-4570R;Gigabyte GB-BXI5-4570R operating instructions
g;GB-BXi5-4570R;Gigabyte GB-BXI5-4570R manual - GuideCursor
Shop without retyping payment details.
Secure shopping made faster.Check out with PayPal.
&&&&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
Select a Plan & Save
Repairs & Replacements are costly.
Being covered pays off.
You're Covered
100% Parts & Labor
24/7 Customer Support
Hassle-Free Claims Process
Provided by Service Net A+ rated by Better Business Bureau
Service Express
Repairs or Replacements in 5 days or less or your money back
No Shipping Fees with Service Express
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can .
iframe for third party code小白求助,Intel03 Iris64 Pro Graphics 5200_百度知道
小白求助,Intel03 Iris64 Pro Graphics 5200
提问者采纳
HD5450、GT210这款集显在集显中是很强的、GT220、GT610,比APU的很多集显都强。 强于独显GT620、HD5570等
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小白的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小白求助,Intel03 Iris64 Pro Graphics 5200_百度知道
小白求助,Intel03 Iris64 Pro Graphics 5200