营销对象从大众化向个体化转变(用一个案例述叙)

求英文周记五篇.内容最好不要太个人化特殊化,大众化一些.或者谈一些话题,比如“时间”“友情”等.我是高二的学生.大约八十次一篇就好.现在是暑假,希望文章中不要出现“new year”或者“_百度作业帮
求英文周记五篇.内容最好不要太个人化特殊化,大众化一些.或者谈一些话题,比如“时间”“友情”等.我是高二的学生.大约八十次一篇就好.现在是暑假,希望文章中不要出现“new year”或者“
求英文周记五篇.内容最好不要太个人化特殊化,大众化一些.或者谈一些话题,比如“时间”“友情”等.我是高二的学生.大约八十次一篇就好.现在是暑假,希望文章中不要出现“new year”或者“winter holiday”之类的.
Value Your Time Sincc I entered college I have felt a great burden off my mind and I just want to relax. So do my classmates. We enjoy playing cards and are very skillful at it. We seldom work on our lessons unless there is an examination. Then we work under pressure. I know it is not good, but what I lack is self control. Mat of us know it is a problem, and it is time we did something about it. As youth, we are in the prime of our life. We should make good use of our golden time. The teachers take pains to teach us every day so that we can acquire more knowledge. We should not fail their expectations. I should not rest content with what I have done. Entering cnllege is just a step in the threshold of the palace of knowledge. The road is long. The modern age needs the well educated. The future world is highly competitive. If we idle away our time while young wo shall regret it in vain when we are did. From now on I will concentrate all my energy on my studies as to qualify myself as a talent in the 21st century. Time and tide wait for no man. I should value my time. What about you, my friend? 话题作文:关于自信的英语作文关于自信的英语作文 我们都知道一个人的自信很重要,不管做任何事情,自信会给我们力量.今天的英语作文为大家带来的主题是:自信Self-confidenceConfidence is power--the power to attract, persuade, influence, and succeed. Imagine what your life would be like if you had an abundance of selfconfidence !
Confidence isn't an inherited trait, it' s a learned one.
This means that you can have an abun-dance
self-confidence.
Start here, right now.
Confidence starts in the mind.What you think of yourself very much influences the way you feel about yourself. This, in turn, affects the way you speak and act.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
The very first thing you have to do to create abundant self-confidence is to start thinking with confidence. Pay attention to your internal dialogue, and learn to notice when you allow negativity or doubt to control the course of your thinking.
Your environment has a tremendous influence on you. The books you read, the people you spend time with, and the music you listen to all influence the way you think and feel about yourself and the world around you.
In a nutshell, your environment can either build up your self-confidence or drag it down.
If you're in a situation where you're discouraged, such as an unhealthy relationship or a miserable job, you have to change that situation if you want your self-confidence level to grow.
Create an environment that supports you if your desire to have abundant self-confidence. Spend time with confident people.
Remember those, self-confidence can be yours. Take it!关于自信的英语作文自信
自信就是力量——吸引人、说服人、影响人并取得成功的力量.设想一下,如果你充满自信,你的生活会是怎样一番景象!
自信并非来自遗传,是需要后天学习的.这就意味着,你也可以充满自信.从现在、从这里开始.
自信必须首先从想法开始.你怎么样看待自己,很大程度就影响了你觉得自己怎样.转而也影响了你说话、做事的方式.
没有你的默认,谁也无法将你看低一等.
充满自信的第一步是要开始自信地看待自己.注意自己的内心对话,注意你什么时候让消极和怀疑控制了自己的思想.
你周围的环境对你有着莫大的影响.你读的书,和你呆在一起的人,你听的音乐都对你的思维方式、对自己的感觉以及对世界的看法产生影响.
一言蔽之,你的周遭环境不是增加你的自信就是打击你的自信.
如果你现在所处的环境让你备受打击,比如说有一段不健康的关系或者一份痛苦的工作,如果你想提高自信的话,你就要改变你现在的处境.
如果你渴望充满自信,就创造一个支持你的环境,与自信的人多待在一起.
记住这些,自信就属于你.抓住它!话题作文:有关环境的作文Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. With the development of industry and agriculture, cars make great noises and give off poisonous gas. Trees on the hills have been cut down,and waste water is being poured continuously into rivers. Furthermore,wherever we go today, we can find rubbish carelessly disposed. The whole ecological balance of the earth is changing. Massive destruction of environment has brought about negative effects and even poses a great threat to man's existence.
We must face the situation that exists and take actions to solve our environmental problems. For instance, new laws must be passed to place strict control over industrial pollution, the pub!ic must receive the education about the hazard of pollution and so on. We hope that all these measures will be effective and bring back a healthful environment.
全世界的环境问题在变得越来越严重.随着工农业的发展,汽车制造噪音、排放毒气,山上的树木被砍伐,污水不断被排入河里.另外,无论我们走到哪里,到处可见随意丢弃的垃圾.整个地球生态平衡正在改变,环境的巨大破坏已带来负面影响,甚至对人类生存带来巨大威胁.
我们必须面对现实,采取行动解决环境问题.例如必须通过新的法律严格控制工业污染问题,大众必须接受污染危害的教育等.我们希望这些措施的有效实施能带给我们一个健康的环境.he World Population Explosion
This is really a serious problem we should pay attention to ! So this topic is quite meanfulling! so net collected this essay for you!
The human race has experienced a consistent increase in population since the beginning of its history. Famine and disease have done little to offset(抵消)this steady increase. Too many people are added annually to the population of the world. So both the causes of population increase and the results of having more people are worth careful study.Culture evolution is the major factor responsible for population increase. Early in human development,people invented tools to hunt animals. Later they built shelters to protect themselves. Step by step,they made life easier. As a result,fewer died from natural forces,such as harsh climate and disease.In the past,when population grew,there was unexplored territory to inhabit. But now,almost all the habitable land has been explored.
The world‘s population may reach 8.7 billion in 2033. It is clear that world population is a serious issue that needs careful attention. Human beings are unique to solve problems through cultural evolution.(发展)Facing the world population explosion in the near future. We must carry out the birth control program in order to save the mankind and save the world.
话题作文:中国式烹饪
Chinese cooking
Meatballs with carrot slices in soup Alex, since there is only one response and this one is not satisfying, I figured out something for fun. I learnt this from my roommate in college. It is very simply and you don't find it in any of the fashionable restaurants. But it is old-fashioned as you require. And it is delicious at that.
Buy a pound of minced meat in a supermarket. Add salt, ginger powder, sliced onion, a little flour, and two spoonfuls of water. Stir the thing vigorously for two minutes. Boil a pot of water. Make a dozen meatballs out of the mixture you've prepared. Put the balls into boiling water. When the water boils again, add sliced carrot. Add salt and pepper to your taste. The soup is ready to serve.
Homemade and crude as it is, you never forget the taste! 1. 认为读书要有选择 2. 认为应当博览群书 3. 我的看法 When it comes to the issue of reading selectively or extensively, different people have different opinions. It is held by some people that one should read selectively. But it is also believed by other people that one should read extensively. Those who hold the first opinion think that one’s time and energy are limited and one can never read as many books as he wishes. In contrast, those who hold the second view think that to know the world from all perspectives one should absorb a variety of knowledge by reading extensively. As to me, I agree with the former opinion. Admittedly, one can absorb more knowledge by reading extensively, but it doesn’t follow that one should read without discrimination. As one’s time and energy are limited. One should devote his limited time and energy to reading relevant and beneficial books. It is a waste of time to read irrelevant books. Furthermore, some books are harmful to one’s mind. If we don’t read books selectively, we will be led astray by harmful books. Is recycling textbooks a good suggestion? 请你以Is recycling textbooks a good suggestion为题,写一篇100词左右的稿件表示赞同,你的理由是: 1. 可以节省资源,减少浪费; 2. 书上的笔记很有用;3. 国外(如澳大利亚)已有成功的做法;4. 其它. Recently, a debate concerning whether we should recycle our textbooks or not has appeared in our school. As far as I am concerned, we ought to recycle textbooks as a way of protecting environment. For one thing, recycling textbooks can not only save natural resources such as wood, but also reduce the waste of material. For another, the notes on the textbooks, made by the graduated students are of much help to those who want to reuse the books. As a current research show , recycling books has been proved an effective way in Australia, which obtains a quantity of benefits from this new-developed method. To sum up, I consider recycling textbooks useful and helpful. I hope it can come into being in our daily life as soon as possible一种观点认为人口环境的变化趋势,比如世界性的人口增长,年龄结构的变化,教育水平和非传统家庭的发展,大量人口迁徙,将导致大众化营销的衰退,是针对这一结论阐述你的观点_百度作业帮
一种观点认为人口环境的变化趋势,比如世界性的人口增长,年龄结构的变化,教育水平和非传统家庭的发展,大量人口迁徙,将导致大众化营销的衰退,是针对这一结论阐述你的观点
一种观点认为人口环境的变化趋势,比如世界性的人口增长,年龄结构的变化,教育水平和非传统家庭的发展,大量人口迁徙,将导致大众化营销的衰退,是针对这一结论阐述你的观点
这几个问题跟“大众营销”埃得上边吗?您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
毕业设计(论文)-基于一对一营销策略研究.doc23页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,本文档已强制全文免费阅读,若需下载请自行甄别文档质量。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
专业班级: 系 部、院 : 指导教师: 2012年
届毕业设计(论文)任务书
姓名: 专业: 班级: 任务下达时间: 年 月 日 任务完成时间: 月 日
毕业设计(论文)题目:基于一对一营销策略研究
题目主要内容:
从概念上讲,一对一营销是指企业为了满足消费者的个性化需求而提供量身定制的服务,其中包括两个关键点:满足个性化需求和提供量身定制服务。营销营销营销营销 目的要求、主要技术指标:
了解一对一营销策略的真正技巧并
应完成的主要任务:
1. 阅读有关一对一营销策略方面的资料和文献,其中包括5篇外文资料和文献,书籍2部。
2. 结合实际,撰写毕业论文,字数在10000万以上。
3.对一对一营销策略进行系统研究。
主要参考文献:
[1] 郑振飞尾盘集中赢次实效的住宅促销销售与市场2003
[2] 淡云鹏市场区隔实战法则关于品牌经营系统策划的探讨 指导教师: 教研室主任: 摘
信息时代的到来引发营销领域的深刻变革,大众营销的时代正开始趋向终结,新的营销理论不断涌现。而一对一营销正以其独特的经营哲学影响着全球越来越多的企业。它的“对不同的顾客采取不同的对待方式”理念显示了强大的竞争优势。
从概念上讲,一对一营销是指企业为了满足消费者的个性化需求而提供量身定制的服务,其中包括两个关键点:满足个性化需求和提供量身定制服务。如何提供量身定制服务,关键是要找准消费者有哪些方面的个性化需求,如:功能需求、情感需求、价格需求、便利需求、服务需求等。摘要 1
1.1 市场调研是基础 3
1.2 细分市场是关键 3
1.3 整合布局是保障 3
2 一对一营销介绍 4
2.1一对一营销概念 4
2.2一对一营销理论核心 5
2.3 一对一
正在加载中,请稍后...五、论述题 1、试述知觉他人的线索.2、试述去个体化现象及其产生的原因.3、试述社会促进现象.六、案这些是社会心里学的一些习题 求懂的朋友帮解决下 用社会心理学知识案例分析 1、一_百度作业帮
五、论述题 1、试述知觉他人的线索.2、试述去个体化现象及其产生的原因.3、试述社会促进现象.六、案这些是社会心里学的一些习题 求懂的朋友帮解决下 用社会心理学知识案例分析 1、一
五、论述题 1、试述知觉他人的线索.2、试述去个体化现象及其产生的原因.3、试述社会促进现象.六、案这些是社会心里学的一些习题 求懂的朋友帮解决下 用社会心理学知识案例分析 1、一个军官,在位于山包上的一个营地训练场,训练一个美国兵、一个中国兵、一个德国兵。那个军官发出指令:“齐步走!一二一,┅┅”。三个士兵“一二一”地都往前走。不一会儿,“一二一”走到了训练场一旁的悬崖边,可是军官还在喊着:“一二一”。这时,美国兵,撒腿就跑了,他不听命令;但德国兵,依然“一二一”的往前走,结果他从悬崖边“一二一”地掉下去了;中国兵,走到悬崖边上,他就在原地“一二一、一二一”,原地踏步。(1)三个士兵,面对相同的情景,却做出了不同反应,其根本原因何在?(4分)(2)试分析,三个士兵不同反应所蕴藏的不同内涵及其利弊。(6分)(提示:根本原因是社会文化背景的差异)
2、试述去个体化现象及其产生的原因.答:去个性化(deindividuation),由费斯廷格等人最先提出,是指个人自身同一性意识下降,自我评价和控制水平降低的现象.个人在去个性化状态下行为的责任意识会明显丧失,从而做出通常不会做的行为.产生原因:首先是匿名性.当一个群体的所有成员都穿着同样的制服时,个人是不容易被识别的,个体就被湮没了,被 匿名了.另外一个原因是个体处在群体中,会受到外在因素的影响,使自己的主意高度集中于他人的反应以及周围所发生的戏剧性的事件上,或者由于药物、酒精、催眠等的作用,使个体进入极端的自我卷入,从而降低了自我意识.

我要回帖

更多关于 叙述视角 的文章

随机推荐