确保你的电脑联网,否则你查收附件 英语不到邮件.英语英语翻译 高一

英语翻译译文如下:Dear Valérie,请查阅附件的新订单,另外我在三月11日给你发的订单一直没有得到你的回复,请确认是否有收到邮件?另外产品可以按照我们订单中的需求日期来交货么?因为最_百度作业帮
英语翻译译文如下:Dear Valérie,请查阅附件的新订单,另外我在三月11日给你发的订单一直没有得到你的回复,请确认是否有收到邮件?另外产品可以按照我们订单中的需求日期来交货么?因为最
英语翻译译文如下:Dear Valérie,请查阅附件的新订单,另外我在三月11日给你发的订单一直没有得到你的回复,请确认是否有收到邮件?另外产品可以按照我们订单中的需求日期来交货么?因为最近我们生产的出货量比较大所以对于货期要求的比较严格,请一定保证货物按时到达,Note :我们更换了承运商,以后发货请使用DHL公司,到付账号为:.
Dear Valérie,Please refer to the attachment of new orders, and could you confirm whether have received the e-mail I sent to you at March 11, which still has not any response.In addition, our products can be according to the needs of the date of order to delivery it? Because recently we have produced a large cargo shipments so that more stringent
for the date of requirements, please
ensure that the goods arrive on time. Thank you!Note: We have changed the carrier, so please use the DHL delivery company, and pay to this account number: .翻译“只是想确认一下你有没有收到我上周发给你的邮件”成英语_百度作业帮
翻译“只是想确认一下你有没有收到我上周发给你的邮件”成英语
翻译“只是想确认一下你有没有收到我上周发给你的邮件”成英语
i just want to make sure that you have got my e-mail that i send you last week
人工翻译,纯手打,请您采纳,谢谢求助英语翻译“这封信仅仅是询问您是否收到我昨天发送邮件。如果收到,请给我一个回复吧”谢谢!_百度知道
求助英语翻译“这封信仅仅是询问您是否收到我昨天发送邮件。如果收到,请给我一个回复吧”谢谢!
注:软件翻译请闪!
提问者采纳
I am writing to you just to ask whether you have already received my mail sent yesterday or not.
If yes, a reply from you to me would be highly appreciated.我写信给您,只是想问一下,你是否已经我昨天发送给您的邮件。如果收到,您能给我一个回复的话将万分感谢。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
This letter only inquires whether you receive me and send mails at yesterday。If receive, please give me a reply 。这个行吧
This letter is just for confirmation if you have received my mail yesterday. If you get it ,please reply.
This E-mail is only for asking if you received the E-mail sent to you yesterday.If you have received,please give me a reply.
This letter is just sent to ask whether you received the email I sent yesterday. reply me if you receive please.
发送邮件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我已收到你的邮件,谢谢你提供的信息.翻译成英语_百度作业帮
我已收到你的邮件,谢谢你提供的信息.翻译成英语
我已收到你的邮件,谢谢你提供的信息.翻译成英语
I have received your email,thank you for your information.
I have got your email.Thank you very much for your information.
your email is received, thank you for your information英语翻译如你未收到该邮件,请查询前台服务处._百度作业帮
英语翻译如你未收到该邮件,请查询前台服务处.
英语翻译如你未收到该邮件,请查询前台服务处.
如你未收到该邮件,请查询前台服务处.Please confirm with the receptionist at the front if you have not yet received the mail.
如果你没有接受到信件,你可以到信息台查询
If you don't receive the mail,please go to the reception desk for checking.
IF you don't receive the letter,you can go to the information table for checking.
If you didn't receive this email, please go to the service centre to check.
if u didnt get my mail pls chech the service

我要回帖

更多关于 请查收用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐