scare the heck out ofxd股票是什么意思思

请问But it scare the life out of me 是什么意思_百度知道
请问But it scare the life out of me 是什么意思
于句子联系起来看还是不懂。。那我想分别问问 But it scare the life 是什么意思
out of me 分别是什么意思呢?
提问者采纳
吓死我了。But it scared the life out of me.把我的命都吓得出壳了,不就吓死我了的意思吗?比如说:she took away my breath.她拿走了我的呼吸,什么意思呢,其实是你对她着了迷。你想啊,在你看一个辣妹,会深吸一口气,而不能呼吸的那种场景吗?
提问者评价
明白了 谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
意思就和中文“把我吓得半条命都没了”一样,这在口语中经常出现,属于俚语。类似的说法还包括下面这种形式:scare the lights out of sbscare the daylights out of sbscare the living daylights out of sb一个比一个夸张,这无非就是加油添醋表达“吃了多大的惊吓”之意。
您好:但是,它很恐怕没有我的生活。【意思是它害怕离开我哦】希望我的回答对您有帮助,祝好!
我的魂都被吓飞了。吓死我了。
吓得我魂都没了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁whattheheckisthis是什么意思._百度知道
whattheheckisthis是什么意思.
接地气的说法就是:这是什么鬼==(好想说这是shenmegui~~~O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:400-606-3393
今日:3002套总数:5154828套专访:2881部会员:123942位
当前位置:
& 河南省兰考一高学年高二下学期第一次月考英语试题 Word版含答案
河南省兰考一高学年高二下学期第一次月考英语试题 Word版含答案
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:309次
资料类型:期中/期末
文档大小:167KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
兰考一高2015届高二下学期第一次月考
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分。满分150分,时间120分钟。考试结束,只交答题卡。
第Ⅰ卷(选择题,共115分)
第二部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Job Interviews
You have the education and now all you need is the job. Most people spend more time getting ready for an evening out than they do preparing for a job interview. There are several things you can do to have a successful job interview. Here are some of them:
1. Know about the company where you are trying to get a job. Find out what the company does and who their competitors are.
2. Know yourself. Most interviewers will ask a question related to your strengths and weaknesses. Before the interview, examine the job you are applying for and determine the top skills needed for that position. For instance, if you are applying for a job as a telephone operator, it’s more important that you have strong communication skills than that you are tidy.
3. Have proof. It’s easy to say you have good organization skills. But if you can tell the interviewer about a time you organized an event, it makes the claim much more solid.
4. Prepare questions to ask about the company and the job.
An interview is a stressful event. When you are under pressure, it can be difficult to think straight. Preparing before the interview will make it easier to give answers to those tough questions. But you can’t think of every question they might ask. So relax and be confident. Remember, first impressions are lasting.
21. This article is about ________.
A. how to get a job interview
B. how to communicate at work
C. how to prepare for a job interview.
D. how to interview people
22. A good skill for a telephone operator to have is ________.
A. the ability to smile
B. tidiness
C. good communication skills
D. proof of past experience
23. You should prepare questions about _________ when interviewed for a job.
A. the company
B. the salary
C. the interviewer’s strengths
D. the weather
24. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. The job interview should be conducted over the telephone.
B. The first time the interviewer sees you is important.
C. You shouldn’t ask questions about the company.
D. You shouldn’t give examples of things you have done in the past.
Gretchen Alexander is sightless. But she refuses to allow her blindness to limit her life activities. She enjoys archery, golf, softball, sailing and water skiing, as well as a number of other activities that those of us who are sighted have yet to learn. She also speaks to groups about living life fully. When speaking to a group of high school students, she was once asked if there was anything she wouldn’t try. “I’ve decided to never sky dive,” she answered. “It would scare the heck out of my dog.”
Why do some people rise above their problems and live life fully, while others become defeated? Merle Shain explains it this way: “There are only two ways to approach life,” Shain says, “as a victim or as a gallant fighter. And you must decide if you want to act or to react…"
When discouraged, a victim reacts, perhaps in pain or self-pity. But a fighter will act. A fighter will make a decision to change that set of circumstances that left her or him discouraged. Or a fighter will decide to accept those circumstances with grace and move ahead anyway. A fighter will decide to act with courage. A fighter will take responsibility for his or her happiness. No matter how afraid, a fighter will refuse to give in to the most defeating of all human emotions-helplessness. A victim reacts. A fighter acts. It’s your decision. It’s a decision about whether you will live your life fully and with courage, or whether you will be forever defeated by harsh circumstances. Make it well, for it may be one of the most important decisions you ever make.
Will you be a victim or a gallant fighter?
25. The best title for this article would be _______.
A. Gretchen Alexander’s Life
B. Merle Shain’s Attitude to Life
C. Victims and Fighters
D. The Way of Life
26. What can we learn about Gretchen Alexander from this passage?
A. She is more athletic than those of us who are sighted.
B. She is discouraged when her dog is scared.
C. There is no limitation to her life activities.
D. She is a brave fighter.
27. The underlined word “it”(paragraph 3)is closest in meaning to _________.
B. choice.
C. courage.
D. circumstance.
28. The third paragraph mainly talks about ________.
A. the difference between a victim and a fighter.
B. the reactions of helplessness.
C. decision-making.
D. a fighters responsibility.
Ocean Park
If you love the sea, Ocean Park is the place for you! Situated on the south side of Hong Kong Island, this 870,000 square metre educational theme park provides many opportunities to learn about marine life.
To start with, the park boasts the Atoll Reef, one of the world’s largest aquariums, with about 2,500 fish from nearly 300 different species.
What makes this aquarium special, however, is not just its size, but also its design. The Atoll Reef is built with an observation passageway that circles the aquarium on four different levels. This lets visitors view sea life from a variety of depths and angles.
Then there’s the Shark Aquarium, a tank with more than 200 sharks from more than 30 species.
Like the Atoll Reef, this unique aquarium is designed to make sure guests get the most out of their visit. Shaped like an underwater tunnel, guests can watch as sharks swim overhead and dive at them from every side.
There’s also the Sea Jelly Spectacular, an aquarium that houses more than 1,000 jellyfish of all shapes, colours and sizes. And at the park’s Dolphin University, visitors can go on educational tours and watch the training of dolphins up close.
The park’s most popular attraction is the Ocean Theatre, a huge outdoor pool where dolphins and sea lions entertain the visitors. Sometimes a killer whale even takes part in the performance!
Although Ocean Parks focus is on the water, the theme park has plenty of other activities, too. For people seeking excitement, there are rides like the Abyss Turbo Drop, a roller coaster ride that takes passengers on a 20-storey drop straight down. There are also exhibits like the Dinosaur Discovery Trail and Bird Paradise. Finally, no trip to Ocean Park would be complete without visiting the park’s most popular animals--four giant pandas that were given as a gift from China’s central government.
29. Why is Hong Kong Ocean Park called an educational theme Park?
A. It is specially designed to attract the young who are interested in the sea.
B. It provides chances for people to broaden their knowledge of science.
C. It offers chances for visitors to enlarge their knowledge of marine life.
D. It has plenty of activities for people to have fun.
30. What makes the Atoll Reef so special?
A. It is one of the symbols of Hong Kong Ocean Park.
B. It has thousands of fish from various species.
C. It is the largest aquarium in the world.
D. It allows visitors to watch sea life from all angles.
31. Which of the following activities is NOT mentioned in the passage?
A. Interacting with sea life in the huge outdoor pool.
B. Visiting exhibitions about dinosaurs and birds.
C. Taking a roller coaster ride on a 20-storey drop.
D. Enjoying the show of dolphins and sea lions.
Sunday, 31 August
We’ve been in China for a month now. Dad, Mom, Harry and I moved to Tianjin on 25 August. We’re not very far from Beijing. Two days ago, we celebrated my 16th birthday. It was great celebrating in C the only thing that was strange was the cake--here they’re not as sweet as the ones in New York. On Monday school starts—I wonder what it will be like.
Monday, 1 September
On my first day I was looking around for a locker to put my books in. However, here all the students keep all of their books at their desks--we stay in the same classroom because apparently we don’t have to go from class to class--teachers come to us!
Today we selected teacher assistants for each subject. Their duties are to collect homework, make announcements, and do other stuff for the teacher and the students. It’s kind of a big deal here! Since I am from the US, I was asked to be the English assistant. I felt so proud but quite nervous at the same time because I wasn’t sure what I had to do, but I accepted the job anyway.
Friday, 3 October
Boy, what a week! Now we have nine classes every day, including the morning class, a combination of our American schools’ “Homeroom” and “Study Hall”. I think Chinese students work too much! I have to do my homework when I get back home. I don’t even have time to watch TV or surf the Internet like before. I sometimes miss New York and my school because we didn’t have to study so much. We had more time to hang out with our clas here, besides their usual classes, students are involved in weekend classes in subjects such as English, Chinese and math.
I get a lot of attention, being from another country. Everyone wants to practice English with me! A really cute girl even asked me for my phone number on my second day and sent me a text message! I’m making a lot more friends now. I just need a lot of help to improve my Chinese. Some students want to do a language exchange program with me. Nice!
32. The passage mentions all the following points EXCEPT ________.
A. physics study.
B. food flavour.
C. free time activities.
D. language exchange program.
33. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT the teacher assistant’s duty?
A. Collecting homework.
B. Making announcements.
C. helping teachers with small errands(差事)
D. Teaching classmates.
34. Where is this passage most probably from?
A. A story book.
B. A guide book.
C. A diary.
D. A magazine.
35. The passage is best described by ________.
A. culture shock.
B. multi-culture.
C. unique culture.
D. culture background.
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
How to Survive High School
High school can be a terrible phase if you get it all wrong. Find out how to survive high school with a few easy tips.
1. Be Yourself.
High school is a fun time to make new friends, meet new people, date and socialize. Make friends with all kinds of people and not just a group which you are comfortable with. Most peer pressure cases are because of the weak image created by freshmen.
Don’t give in to anyone’s wants.
Choose your friends carefully and make sure you won’t get influenced by anyone. Socialize, but by judging who you can connect to. You will find friends, but stay away from the ones who don’t want to be your friends as a bad company is temping, but the good one is true.
3. Be Optimistic.
There is nothing better than having a smile on your face whenever you can.
Don’t be afraid to make friends, don’t get aggressive or personal with anyone and treat others the way you want to be treated. Respect your teachers and classmates and try to be helpful if you want the same in return.
4. Be Confident.
When you believe in yourself, others believe in you. Talk, walk and address people confidently and this will create a strong image about you.
Be creative and unique and learn to set trends. Confidence is one quality you grow with, and people respect you for that.
5. Love High School.
Make the most out of it, and you will never get those moments back. Come up with prank ideas, get a detention, top your class, make the best friends, drink, go to prom, party, but just make as many memories as you can!
With these tips to survive high school, you will surely be proud of graduating as an all round approaching adult carrying the best roots. So, when you throw those hats in the air, feel the freedom and remember every moment you spent in “High School”.
A. And always wear your smile.
B. Keep Good Company.
C. Just be yourself and create a strong self image.
D. Practice positive thinking.
E. Do your thing, and don’t imitate others.
F. Fall in love with it.
G. Study as hard as you can in your spare time.
第三部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A Young Man Learns What’s Most Important in Life
In his busy life, Jack had little time to think about the past and little to spend with his wife and son.
One day, his mother phoned him and told him that his old
, Mr. Belser, had died. She asked if Jack would attend the funeral. Jack remembered
some of his childhood days with his old neighbor. It had been so long since Jack had thought of him. He
thought Mr. Belser had died years before.
Jack’s mother said, “He didn’t forget you. When I saw him, he’d ask
you were doing. He’d remember the many days you spent at his home. After your father died, Mr. Belser stepped in to make sure you had a man’s
in your life.”
“He taught me carpentry(木工手艺),”Jack said. “I wouldn’t be in this business if it weren’t for him. He spent a lot of time
me important things. I’ll be there for the funeral. ”
Mr. Belser’s funeral was
. He had no children and most of his relatives had died.
The night, after he returned home, Jack and his Mom
the old house next door. The house was
as Jack remembered.
Jack told his Mom that there was a small gold box that Mr. Belser kept
on top of his desk. He had asked a thousand times what was inside,
Mr. Belser only said “The thing I value most.” It was
. The house was exactly how Jack remembered it, except for the box. He figured someone from the Belser
had taken it.
“Now I’ll never know what was so
to him,” Jack said.
Two weeks after Mr. Belser died, Jack discovered a note in his mailbox. “Signature requested on a package. Please
55 _ by the main post office.”
Next day Jack collected the package. The return address
his attention: “Mr. Harold Belser”.
Jack opened the package. Inside was the gold box and an envelope.
“Upon my death, please
this box and its contents to Jack Bennett. It’s the thing I valued most in my life. ”Jack
opened the box.
Inside he found a simple pocket watch and also these words
to it, “Jack, Thanks for your time! —Harold Belser.”
“My god! The thing he valued most was…my time. ”He couldn’t believe it.
Immediately he called
his appointments for the next two days, because he needed some time to spend with his family.
41. A. friend B. neighbor C. relative D. classmate
42. A. working B. playing C. spending D. talking
43. A. honestly B. actively C. foolishly D. carefully
44. A. when B. where C. how D. why
45. A. help B. influence C. shadow D. attitude
46. A. giving B. teaching C. helping D. assisting
47. A. big
B. wonderful C. small D. moving
48. A. came B. returned C. painted D. visited
49. A. possibly B. strangely C. differently D. completely
50. A. buried B. discovered C. locked D. reached
51. A. so B. but C. or
52. A. dear B. gone C. old D. clear
53. A. wife B. son
C. family D. neighbor
54. A. valuable B. necessary C. important D. expensive
55. A. stop B. begin C. start D. hurry
56. A. gathered B. visited C. greeted D. caught
57. A. give B. improve C. return D. pay
58. A. casually B. sadly C. nervously D. carefully
59. A. attached B. writing C. reading D. printed
B. at C. in
注意:将答案写在答题卡上,写在本试卷上无效。
第三部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第二节:(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下面材料,在空白处填人适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
Last Monday, my father would be on a
(busy ) trip for five days .Having gotten my promise of being great at home and taking care of my mother ,he rest assured and put his luggage into the truck of his car.
(see) my father’s driving away, my mother and I waved our hands and said goodbye to him. For a moment , I began to miss my father ,
(wish)that he would be safe and well the next days
I thought everything would go well, as this was not the first time that my father
(be) away for several days. Yet, ?
(fortunate), my mother caught a cold the next morning .Looking at the pale face, I
(experience) high levels of anxiety. However, I told myself that I had to calm down and look after my mum,
I promised to my dad. The moment I got my mum to sleep, I put cold towel on her forehead, found pills in the medicine box, and made some noodles for her. Luckily, she woke up and felt
(good), after taking the noodles.
her fever was gone relieved and satisfied me a lot .In the next four days ,I was taking her body temperature twice a day , ensuring that she was completely well .To our delight ,my dad went back home safely and healthily on Saturday. On hearing
I had done to my mum,he, as well as my mum ,beamed at me and gave me a big thumb .Hearing their praises and seeing bright smiles on their faces ,I really felt overjoyed and thrilled .Conceivably, taking care of my parents was ,indeed and definitely ,my mission and obligation.
第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节;短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同学写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加;在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除;把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意;1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Dear Mr. Green,
I am very exciting to learn that we are going to start a magazine together. It is indeed a wonderful idea and everyone hopes its success.
I would like a magazine to have three columns. News, Teachers’ Advice or Students’ Voice. From the News column we can learn about what was going on in both of our schools. In Teachers’ Advice, our teacher can give us such help that we may not be able to get in the classroom. Students’ Voice will allow us to free express our thoughts and feelings about our lives and studies.
I believe that this magazine will surely strengthen between our ties, and I am looking forward to read it.
Yours faithfully,
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
假定你是希望中学的李华,请写一封电子邮件发给哈佛大学(Harvard University),希望获得奖学金进行本科学习。
主要内容:1.自我介绍,含中学所学课程情况和英语能力;
2.目的:希望获得奖学金;
3.希望得到回复。
注意事项:1.词数:100左右;
2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯:
3.参考词汇;奖学金(scholarship)。
Dear Sir or Madam,
Sincerely yours
兰考一高2015届高二下学期第一次月考
英语参考答案
二、阅读理解(每小题2分,满分40分)
24-28 CDBA
31-35 ADCA
36- 40 CBDEF
三、完形填空(每小题1.5分,满分30分)
1,business 2,Seeing
4,had been
5, Unfortunately
6,experienced
五、改错(满分10分)
1.xciting →excited
2.hopes后加for
3.a →the 4. or →and
5.was →is
6.teacher →teachers
7.hat →as
8.ree →freely
9.去between
10.read →reading
六、书面表达(满分25分)
One possible version:
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to apply for a scholarship in Harvard University for the bachelor’s Degree in your university. Here is my personal information for you.
I was born in 1994 in Henan.I was admitted to Xiwang High School with high scores in 2011 and will graduate this June.During my three school years, besides my high school subjects such as Chinese, English, physics and chemistry, I also take advanced maths in a nearby college. I have made straight A’s on all required subjects. I have passed CET-4 and kept on learning English all these years. So I don’t think I will have any problems in the English language during my study in your country.
I am looking forward to your early reply on qualifications for an international student.
Sincerely yours
兰考一高2015届高二下学期第一次月考
英语答题卡
第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
第二节:(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)
Dear Mr. Green,
I am very exciting to learn that we are going to start a magazine together. It is indeed a wonderful idea and everyone hopes its success.
I would like a magazine to have three columns. News, Teachers’ Advice or Students’ Voice. From the News column we can learn about what was going on in both of our schools. In Teachers’ Advice, our teacher can give us such help that we may not be able to get in the classroom. Students’ Voice will allow us to free express our thoughts and feelings about our lives and studies.
I believe that this magazine will surely strengthen between our ties, and I am looking forward to read it.
Yours faithfully,
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
Dear Sir or Madam,
Sincerely yours
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
高考学习网:
高考学习网:
其他相关资源
友情链接:
客服总机:400-606-99777 业务传真:010- 客服邮箱:Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号

我要回帖

更多关于 cp是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐