请帮忙配音 谢谢看一下下面这个“as is, where is"怎么翻?感激不尽

请帮我中翻英 禁止翻译软体 我看的出来 希望会英语的进来帮翻一下 感激不尽_百度知道
请帮我中翻英 禁止翻译软体 我看的出来 希望会英语的进来帮翻一下 感激不尽
't be able to afft
if there't have the right equipmentand they won's no family support, they won&#39. there has to be that family environmentor they don&#39以下 因为要写个 non fiction 的 文章
outline先写了中文的 outline 希望可以尽量帮我翻成简单二要的 句子 不必要太艰深感谢以下intro这篇文章的主要想法是在叙述父亲和儿子之间亲密的关系 尤其是在 曲棍球比赛时
父子之间是非常密切的 在比赛时 互相支持著对方 无论什麼样的困难
相信任何困难都可以挺过去
并且会更努力的为家人赢得胜利的当比赛时 家人在旁边的支持是比任何东西都还要重要的
倘若只有依靠你自己 机会不会比有家人在旁边 机会来要得多body#1 是什麼样的因素 造就胜利的比赛
是什麼样的因素(原因) 让你有信心作者使用了 anecdote 去描述父亲和儿子之间紧密关系 尤其是在曲棍球时作者在文章引用 Rappoport所说的&#39
能再帮我翻翻几个以下这几个句子吗?? 谢谢喔 我再加五分父亲和儿子的关系,通过相互支持 而增强因为运动者的挑战和比赛 所以更加加强了与家人的关系 特别是与父亲的关系 结论是不论是父亲 还是母亲只要在比赛上 有家人的支持就算失败了 也没关系 因为家人会当你的後盾 保护你和安慰你相互扶持的关系是很重要的 假如没有这样的紧密关系那我相信 赢得比赛的机会 不会比 有家人在旁鼓励来的机会要来的多
提问者采纳
he main idea of this article is to tell the close relationship between father and son, &quot. If you only rely on yourself, makes you willing to spent more time to practice, father and son are very close to each other, they won&#39.During the game.The arthor used constast to discuss the differences about the topic he wanted to express. there has to be that family environment or they don&#39.What kind of factors ls instruction and encouragement make the son have more confident toif there't have the right equipment and they won&#39.Because of the support.Is no family support. During the game?The arthor used anecdote to describe the close relationship between father and son, makes you more confident about the game which eventuas father&#39. he quoted from Rappoport, especially in hockey games, they always believe that they can overcome the obstacles and achieve success for their families, they try to support each other? What kind of reasons make you more confident.纯手动;t become hockey player&t get as much chance as when your family are, particularly in hokey games, no matter what the difficulties are, the support from the family around you is the most important thing over all, to play matches, it't be able to afford to play the game.Because of the encouragement, you don&#39
能再帮我翻翻几个以上这几个句子吗?? 谢谢喔 我再加五分
父亲和儿子的关系,通过相互支持 而增强因为运动者的挑战和比赛 所以更加加强了与家人的关系 特别是与父亲的关系 结论是不论是父亲 还是母亲只要在比赛上 有家人的支持就算失败了 也没关系 因为家人会当你的後盾 保护你和安慰你相互扶持的关系是很重要的 假如没有这样的紧密关系那我相信 赢得比赛的机会 不会比 有家人在旁鼓励来的机会要来的多The relationship between father and son is enhanced by their mutual support towards each other. The family are brought closer because athletes keep challenging and testing themselves, especially relationship between father and son.In conclusion, either father or mother's support will makes you stronger in matches. Even if you fall, it doesn't matter, because you family is your strongest backup. They will never cease to protect you and encourage you.It's very important to support each other. If such support doesn't exist, then I believe the chances winning the game is not as great as when you have support from your family.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中翻英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我翻一下一段英语 ····Simple conflicts are usually over a fact ,such as these :what is the tallest mountain in North America?What is the largest animal on the continent of Africa?Where is the Nile River?What day did you and a f_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请高手帮我翻一下一段英语 ····Simple conflicts are usually over a fact ,such as these :what is the tallest mountain in North America?What is the largest animal on the continent of Africa?Where is the Nile River?What day did you and a f
请高手帮我翻一下一段英语 ····Simple conflicts are usually over a fact ,such as these :what is the tallest mountain in North America?What is the largest animal on the continent of Africa?Where is the Nile River?What day did you and a friend visit your relatives in Phoenix last year?A conflict over facts can easily be resolved by consulting a source of information that is considered "expert"on the part of those involved in the conflict.When you find yourself in conflict over a fact,end the conflict by checking a source immediately.If you are right,do not gloat.If you are wrong,simply say,"Well,you were right.Thats a fact I won not forget."Do not allow a simple conflict to harm a relationship or the flow of communication.
通常在一个事实简单的冲突,如:什么是北美最高的山?什么是对非洲大陆最大的动物?哪里尼罗河?什么一天你和你的朋友访问您的亲戚在凤凰城去年?比事实的冲突可以很容易地解决咨询的信息被认为是“专家对参与冲突的一部分”的来源.当你发现了一个事实,在自己的冲突,结束通过检查源立即冲突.如果你是对的,不gloat.If你错了,简单地说,“哦,你是对的.多数民众赞成事实上我赢得了不能忘记.“不要让一个简单的冲突伤害的关系和沟通交流.请高手帮个忙做一下,感激不尽!急_百度知道
请高手帮个忙做一下,感激不尽!急
There was once an ___ idea that the earth was flat and motionless. onesB. water him the plant
Knowig something as a whole is far from knowing all its ___. have the plant wateredD,即使有枪:5
分18, once I had made a considered decision,又有什么用呢, ___ sugar pills that contain no active chemical elements.A. and we can neither afford it
满分. sentenceC:5
分11. but ratherD:5
分10. eternalD?A?B. residentD:5
分16, ___. have watered the plantC.
These films are much better than the ___ we saw last week. SoundC:5
分7. serviceB. 这是我找到安心休息所需要的内心平静的惟一方法B. reactionB:5
分9. whenD.
A large part of human activity. Wave
分13. VoiceB. certainty
分5. solve
满分. offensive
What good would guns have been to Jeremy and me. in response toB, the man was given a severe ___ by the judge. crimeD.
It was the only way I could find the peace of mind I needed to relax. were used to
满分. residenceC. in favor ofC. untilC. to offer him
满分. intrinsicC, the value of nation’s currency is a ___ of its economy. revelation
满分.A. in contrast toD:5
分6, ___ something occurreed attracted my attention. dwelt at
满分. unlessB. 惟有这样我才能找到安心休息所需要的内心平静
满分. encouterB:5
分3. residencyB. characterC. itemsD. meetC.
I remember ___ to help us if we ever get into trouble.A. run into
I can say with ___ that our performance will be a success. determineC. resolveB. crisis
满分. in excess of
满分. confrontD.
Sometimes patients suffering from severe pain can be helped by“drugs” that aren’t really drugs at all.
He is going to the garden to ___.
I felt somewhat disappointed and was about to leave:5
分2. absurdB.A. rather thanC.A. dwelt onB.A.A. one
As you have seen. used toC. while
___ travels more slowly than light.
We ___ think seventy was a good age. decideD.A. dwelt withD.A, I no longer ___ it. other than
满分. once offeringB. 对我和杰罗米来说. NoiseD?
满分, particulaly in relation to the enviornment. instanceB:5
分14. residential
满分. or ratherB, is ___ conditions or events.A.A:5
We can ___ a complex argument into its basic elements. certainB. him to offerD. responseC:5
分8. dwelt inC. are used toB.A.A.A.
We don’t need air conditioning,枪有什么好的. neither can afford itD. nor can we afford itB. and nor we can afford itC.
I worked at the hospital as a ___. reflectionD. watering the plantB.A. details
分4. 对于我和杰罗米说. him once offeringC.
Having been found guilty:5
分17. use toD.A.
I’ll ___ my aunt at the station1:5
提问者采纳
A3. A11. B6. A4. A5. C13. A17. C18.C19. B8. D7. B12. B9. A14.B16. C10.B15. B21.A20
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
帮个忙的相关知识
其他3条回答
B C A B B D D B B C B C A C A A C C B A
1. I’ll ___ my aunt at the station.
A. encouter
C. confront
D. run into
满分:5 分
2. A large part of human activity, particulaly in relation to the enviornment, is ___ conditions or events.
A. in response to
B. in favor of
C. in contrast to
D. in excess of
3. We don’t need air conditioning, ___.
A. nor can we afford it
B. and nor we can afford it
C. neither can afford it
D. and we can neither afford it
4. These films are much better than the ___ we saw last week.
5. ___ travels more slowly than light.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁每天回信可能要回到聖誕節!
「這是對流著血淚的被害者遺族應盡的義務。」 ----《處刑天使》卷一T-Shirt熱賣中Facebook類別
XML FeedsRSS 2.0: , Atom: , _rdf: , _rss: , _sitemap: , 檔案庫 (1)
(17761 views)
話說本人今天晚上其實在政治大學有一場演講。
Follow up:
本來一切看起來都是很美好的。
但是.......
(英文念起來像是史阿扁......)
阿宅可以沒有飯吃,不可以沒有正妹!
為什麼!在同一時段竟然是政壇空前正妹,嫁給禿頭老公,身世悲慘,是人民在各種各樣政府無能新聞中的唯一慰藉,心靈上的寄託:新聞局局長史亞平的演講!
(MESO此時說:喔喔,我看到吳淡如就胃酸過多......←傻孩子認錯人。)
這是阿宅面對絕體絕命危機的時候了!
你說你如果是一個胃口正常的一般人,會想要花費你大學生涯的寶貴時間來聽上面這個阿宅蟲演講!
還是聽下面這個正妹演講!
而且她題目多麼的優雅,還有英文翻譯!
做好規劃,人生可以很優雅 Make plans, then enjoy your life
這樣是我們阿宅可以對抗的嗎?
你看併排在一起能比嗎?
而且我也很想要去聽正妹演講呀!
剛剛還有某臥底叫我要把所有聽眾帶去聽史亞平演講說,可是這樣不就是屬於一個未戰先敗的局面嗎?
不行,阿宅一定要努力奮鬥到底的!
媽的,我還是先睡個午覺比較讚!
(我以前大學畢業照也這麼正就好了。)
Trackback address for this post迴響(1615)

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮忙处理 英文 的文章

随机推荐