innawoods中文版comm w3400v讲解

This how-to is for the antenna less orange modem () that was supplied by TM. This is a Wireless G ADSL 2+ modem. The latest version Wi-Fi is Wireless AC and the becoming affordable good wireless is the Wireless N.
Why TM provides Wireless G to me on my 2Mbps subscription is beyond me. I think TM being stingy and this modem is the worse TM modem ever. That said, this is probably the first ipv6 capable modem TM ever provided.
Step One: Log in to your modem with Mac or Windows
Innacomm W3400V6 login page
This is not your typical admin/admin login. It is slightly technical and if this is your first time, it may be confusing. The good news is, once you logged in the modem, the quick setup is really straightforward and easy to do.
Open your browser and point to
Username: tmadmin
Password: Adm@_ _ _ _ (followed by the 4 last digit of the Mac ID found on your orange box or underneath the modem it self)
Select “Quick Setup Mode“
Where your Mac ID is found
Step Two: Setup Streamyx connection with username & Password
Connection Type: Select “Router mode”
Type in your Streamyx username
Type in your Streamyx password
Select “Enable IPv6“
TM has since activated IPv6 for its customer. By enabling IPv6, it doesn’t make your internet if you’re wondering. TM randomly auto assign IPv4 and IPv6 when you connected to the internet.
Step Three: Setup SSID
Wireless ID: Give your wireless network a special name.
Security Type: Select “WPA”
Network Key: Type in a strong 13 characters password (Max 64 characters).
(Pair with capital & small letter, numbers and special symbols ~!@#$%^&*() password)
Step 4: Verify details, click “Save” and you’re done!
Good luck and happy surfing!
share link
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.Archives -
Introduction
There are lot of Amlogic S912 Android TV Boxes in the market. What make MINIX NEO U9-H special? First of all, it has dual...
Yes, WeTek Hub is the first WeTek media player that receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. WeTek Play 2 will come later. What does Android...
Introduction
There are lot of Amlogic S912 Android TV Boxes in the market. What make MINIX NEO U9-H special? First of all, it has dual...

我要回帖

更多关于 inna半裸 的文章

随机推荐