space,space travel游戏, is,a,not,dream,through 连词成句

连词成句 (1)ix,ropeway,on,cross,easy,the,it,not,to,river,a (2)father,like,he,a,to,is,you 3)her,true,dream,can,come4)is,school,how,the,to,trip_百度作业帮
连词成句 (1)ix,ropeway,on,cross,easy,the,it,not,to,river,a (2)father,like,he,a,to,is,you 3)her,true,dream,can,come4)is,school,how,the,to,trip
同学,在学新目标七下吧~1.It is not easy to cross the river on a ropeway.溜索道过河不容易.2.He is like a father to you.他对你就想一位父亲一样.3,Her dream can come true.她的梦想会实现的.4,How is the trip to school?上学的路怎么样?答案保证准确,如有不懂,欢迎追问哦~连词成句英语在线回答is,much,so,my,math,teacher,funny .Saturdays,on,often,football,play,I ._百度作业帮
连词成句英语在线回答is,much,so,my,math,teacher,funny .Saturdays,on,often,football,play,I .
1My math teacher is so much funny.2I often piay football on Saturdays.英语连词成句、会吗。。
英语连词成句、会吗。。 10
1.scientist is it to want if important to you hard be a
2.the many do learning understand people importance of not English
3.quiet we not until to discussing did the stop told teacher us be
4.are if of the that here wild XiWang lives problems may in in the have some future she the
5.is one famous world's the Suzhou most of cities
6.are in make because tigers form people bones their like fur and danger medicine their
7.on the their to make bus woman more best people space baby tried for the with a
8.our is areas ready some school poor books for to the provide students in
1. if you want to be a scientist, it is important to study hard
2. many people do not understand the importance of English.
3. we did not stop discussing until teacher told us to be quiet.
4.here are some of the problems that Xi Wang may have in the future if she lives in the wild
5.suzhou is one of the world's most famous cities
6.tigers are in danger because people make medicine from their bones and their fur
7.people tried their best
to make more space for the woman with a baby on the bus
8.our school is ready to provide some books for the poor students in the areas
其他回答 (3)
I DON T NO
2. Many people do not understand the importance of learning English
3. we did not stop discussing until the teacher told us to be quiet
5. Suzhou is one of the world's most famous cities
1.It is hard important if you want to be a scientist.
2.Many people do not understand the importance of learning English.
3.We did not stop discussing until the teacher told us to be quiet.
5.Suzhou is one of the most world's famous cities .
6.Tigers are in danger because people make medicine from like their bones and their fur.
7.People tried their best to make the woman with a baby for more space on the bus.
8.Our school is ready to provide books for some students in the poor areas.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家大学英语连词成句五、句中必须加(prefer to)1、Luck,be,a tour guide,after graduation2、I,go to Greece,on vacation3、she,take,a three-year tourism course六、句中必须加(regardless of)1、they,build the house,cost2、he,climed up the tower,danger3、peo_百度作业帮
大学英语连词成句五、句中必须加(prefer to)1、Luck,be,a tour guide,after graduation2、I,go to Greece,on vacation3、she,take,a three-year tourism course六、句中必须加(regardless of)1、they,build the house,cost2、he,climed up the tower,danger3、people,should,hire,race or gender七、句中必须加(as well as)1、the payment,include,travel expense,the tax2、my new partner,be,friendly,clever3、the boss,my colleagues,blame me,my carelessness八、句中必须加(either or)1、you may,mail,telephone,me,at your convenience2、I,can't,remember,it,be,blue,green3、if,be sure,John,Jane,come,offer a drink九、句中必须加(Thanks to)1、his effer,the assignment,more successful,than we had expected2、your help,we,get thourth,a difficult situation3、the fine performance of all the,the project succeed十、句中必须加(including)1、please complete,all parts of the form,your weight and height2、the total tuition fee is $1500,admission fee3、the book contains 10000 pages,500 maps
五、句中必须加(prefer to)1、Luck prefer to be a tour guide after graduation2、I prefer to go to Greece on vacation3、She prefer to take a three-year tourism course六、句中必须加(regardless of)1、They build the house regardless of cost2、He climed up the tower regardless of danger3、People should,hire regardless of race or gender七、句中必须加(as well as)1、The payment include travel expense as well as the tax2、My new partner is friendly as well as clever3、The boss as well as my colleagues,blame me for my carelessness八、句中必须加(either or)1、you may either mail or telephone,me at your convenience2、I can't remember it be either blue or green3、I am not sure either John or Jane come and offer a drink九、句中必须加(Thanks to)1、Thanks to his effort,the assignment gained more successful than we had expected2、Thanks to your help,we get through a difficult situation3、Thanks to the fine performance ,all of the project succeed十、句中必须加(including)1、please complete all parts of the form including your weight and height2、the total tuition fee is $1500 including admission fee3、the book contains 10000 pages including 500 maps

我要回帖

更多关于 英语连词 的文章

随机推荐