假如时尚服装店新年祝福语要在新年期间搞降价销售请你根据物品价格表写一段广告英文 物品价格如下: T-shi

假如你是Ben的朋友,请你给Ben刚刚开张的服装店写一则广告。要求:内容包括服装、颜色、价格、优惠 活动50_百度知道
假如你是Ben的朋友,请你给Ben刚刚开张的服装店写一则广告。要求:内容包括服装、颜色、价格、优惠 活动50
!!!!今晚必须写完!! 5分钟之内!!!50词左右啊
We have red? For boys.   Come to Ben&#39.  Do you like trousers  Come and buy your clothes at Ben&#39? Ws Clothes Store now,yellow and white trousers for only fifteen dollars,pink and purple sweaters for only nineteen dollars. Do you need shoes,we have beautiful skirts for only twelve dollars. For girls, we have shoes for only twenty dollars. Do you need
sweaters!  We sell all colors clothess great sale
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
服装店的相关知识
其他4条回答
莫名其妙 听不懂诶
我也要写。。。
One possible version:         Welcome to Ben's Clothes Store. Do you like shorts? We have black and blue shorts for only $ 15. Please look at the T-shirts in red, yellow and green. They are very cheap. They each are only$ 12. For girls, we have pink, white and blue skirt for $ 20. We also have black and brown bags at a very good price only $ 5. Anybody can afford our prices.         Come and see for yourself at Ben's Clothes Store.
你可以抄课本
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Hi,boys and girls! Have a look at Mike's Clothes Store.We have blue and white T-shirts for only ¥25,Do you like shirts? You can buy beautiful skirts in all colors for only ¥55.We also sell socks in red,yellow and green for only ¥3.Shorts,hats and many other things are also at a very good price.Do you like them? Come and see for yourself!
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届浙江省宁波七中九年级上学期10月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
假如你是Mary的好朋友,她在生活中遇到了一些问题,并写了一封信向你求助,请你给她回一封信,回信因涉及到来信的每一个问题,词数80左右。Dear& Kathy, I have some problems and I need your help. I was good at English in the past, but now I am in Grade 3 and I find English is getting more and more difficult. Now I am facing a big test. How should I study for the English test? Another problem is that now I am not allowed to watch TV. My mother said It was a waste of time, but I don’t think so. I think It’s a good way to have a rest. How can I solve this problem? The last one is that I used to be thin, but now I am getting fatter and fatter. I am afraid to see my old friends, and I am very sad. I know you always come up with good ideas. Could you help me deal with these problems? Yours. MaryDear Mary,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours. Kathy
来源:2015届广东省汕头市龙湖区第一学期期末考试八年级英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是Mary,你也看过CCTV-2 “Good Cook”,学会了cheese sandwich的制作方法。请你给Amanda回信,并向他介绍cheese sandwich的做法。?? 写作要求:1. 制作材料:some butter, two pieces of bread, a tomato, an onion some cheese, some lettuce2. 结合所学知识和生活实践,介绍做法,至少包含5个步骤。3. 条理清晰,语句通顺,80词左右。信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Amanda,??? Thanks for you letter. I have tried the recipe you told me. I like it so much. I learned to make a cheese sandwich from CCTV-2 not long ago. I would like you to try it. Let me tell you how.???? Before starting, we should have ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________???? I have tried it. It’s easy. Tomorrow is Saturday, so you can try it at home by yourself.???? Have a nice weekend!???? Yours’
Mary  
来源:学年浙江省宁波江东区九年级第一学期三校联考卷英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是Mary的好朋友,她在生活中遇到了一些问题,并写了一封信向你求助,请你给她回一封信,回信因涉及到来信的每一个问题,词数80左右。
Dear Kathy,
&&&I have some
problems and I need your help.
&I was good at English in the
past, but now I am in Grade 3 and I find English is getting more and more
difficult. Now I am facing a big test. How should I study for the English test?
&&&Another problem is
that now I am not allowed to watch TV. My mother said It was a waste of time,
but I don’t think so. I think It’s a good way to have a rest. How can I solve
this problem?
&&&The last one is
that I used to be thin, but now I am getting fatter and fatter. I am afraid to
see my old friends, and I am very sad.
&&&I know you always
come up with good ideas. Could you help me deal with these problems?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Mary
Dear Mary,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&Kathy
假如你是贝蒂,用下面所提供的信息把你的烦恼告诉给你最好的朋友玛丽。
内容提要:这几天,你发现同学们对你不太友好。上个星期日,你们班的一位同学举办生日聚会,她邀请了班上很多同学,但没有邀请你。你感到很烦恼,于是向玛丽诉说此事,并向她求助。
注意:词数60---80词,内容要连贯。
I have a problem these days and I need your help.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
亲爱的同学,恭喜你成功地完成了本次考试,请再仔细检查,取得更好的成绩吧!英语作文:假如你的服装店出售衣,帽,鞋,袜等,请根据图画提示,写一则销售广告(价格自拟).字数不少于60字,开头句已给出:Welcome to my Clothes Store.图中有帽子,长袖的衣服,裙子,鞋子,眼镜,毛_百度作业帮
英语作文:假如你的服装店出售衣,帽,鞋,袜等,请根据图画提示,写一则销售广告(价格自拟).字数不少于60字,开头句已给出:Welcome to my Clothes Store.图中有帽子,长袖的衣服,裙子,鞋子,眼镜,毛衣,包包
灭世精英5仩
Welcome to my Clothes Store. My Clothes Store is selling many nice and cheap clothes. A pair of shoes is only forty dollars. There are three different colors including white, blue and yellow. There are also many different kinds of dresses. There are black, green and red dresses. The price of a dress is ten dollars. Red, while and yellow sweaters are sold at fifteen dollars. White and blue shirts are sold at ten dollars. Different hats including black, red and white ones are sold at six dollars. Lastly, we sell bags at fifty dollars and glasses at twenty dollars. Why are you waiting? Come and shop here! (108字)
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码大话西游手游浅谈新年期间物品价格的变化趋势_图文攻略_全通关攻略_高分攻略_百度攻略
一般在大型节日活动开启之后,游戏内的常规消耗物品和召唤兽,装备等都会大幅度降价。但是由于今年的新年活动为了让大家有更多的闲暇时间会暂时关闭几天一条龙常规活动只开启新年活动,所以一些产出于一条龙的特殊消耗道具可能会供不应求。下面咱们逐个分析,有那些常规消耗道具可能会大幅度涨价,又有那些常规消耗的道具会大幅度降价。可能涨价的有:1、五行灵珠:灵珠的产出主要是八卦降魔和周末活动小怪。新年任务开启,一条龙暂时关闭。产出量将大幅度减少。所以你懂的。新年任务开启后,未来一段时间甚至任何一种低级五行灵珠都将是奇货可居,大家被迫不得不去买高级灵珠去提升,所以高级灵珠也会迎来自己的春天。(水丝预计高级金珠子能达到60万~80万左右。所以这几天看到便宜的珠子就买了吧!)2、变身属性卡:获得途径暂时变少
但是由于大家的存货都不少,所以影响没有五行灵珠那么大。预计常规强法变身卡的价格会略涨。有存货的玩家可以直接无视(包裹里常用属性卡大于10张
打架用属性卡大于5张就够了)。可能会落价的有:最近一段时间大部分道具都在落价,不过相对于现在,水丝分析以下物品在新年活动期间,价格会猛降落到冰点并且供大于求。1、底九彩云龙珠:新年活动期间玩家在线数字肯定是一个恐怖的数字,而低级韭菜的来源主要是竞技场。届时大量韭菜涌入多宝阁。韭菜跌破1万价格非常有可能。2、召唤兽和装备:700万的4格子的1转黄金你要不要来一只?2.3E的仙器要不要来件?很多处于半弃坑的玩家会在这个新年活动期间做出自己的决定。然后被几率的人毕竟是少数。坐等新年任务结束大量装备宝宝被抛售。3、驯养令:我们都会去强低于25万的驯养令,在新年活动期间这种现象可能就不再有了。大量22万的驯养令挂在多宝无人问津。原因还是因为庞大的玩家在线基数。做帮派任务的人多了。想来驯养令的产出也会大量增加。价格变化不明显的有:至于七色花,染料等压根就没是市场的东西肯定雷打不动的最低价没人要。神兽丹,亲密丹依旧是老样子浮动也不会太大。至于见闻是永远最坚挺的硬通货币。一直是最高价被秒,就是因为想一夜暴富的,自暴自弃的,土豪任性的玩家们在默默的支持。所以价格也不会有太大变动。总结:韭菜够用就行,攒钱新年活动大量囤积韭菜。五行灵珠赶紧去囤货,新年活动期间有钱你都买不到。
至于驯养令和属性卡影响不大就看各位看管自己情况而定了。想了解更多大话西游手游相关资讯,敬请关注搞趣大话西游手游专区!安卓客户端下载二维码:安卓官方标准版下载安卓官方高清版下载IOS客户端下载二维码:责任编辑【会说话的玩偶】
相关攻略推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 华润漆价格表2015新年 的文章

随机推荐