为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上期的快乐大本营中,张杰教老师们唱的那首英文歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
上期的快乐大本营中,张杰教老师们唱的那首英文歌叫什么名字?
提问者采纳
ll be there i&#39,'re always in my heart for you are not alone whisper three words and i're far apart you'lone:you are not alone] 迈克尔杰克逊] another day has gone i'll be there you are not alone for i am here with you though you're far apart you'lone just the other night i thought i heard you cry asking me to come and hold you in my arms i can hear your prayers your burdens i will bear but first i need your hand then forever can begin everyday i sit and ask myself how did love slip away something whispers in my ear and says that you are not alone for i am here with you though you'lone why,&#39:you are not alone] [m still all alone how could this be you're far away i am here to stay for you are not alone for i am here with you though we're not here with me you never said goodbye someone tell me why did you have to go and leave my world so cold everyday i sit and ask myself how did love slip away something whispers in my ear and says that you are not alone for i am here with you though you're always in my heart for you are not alone for i am here with you though you're far apart you're far
[re far away i am here to stay for you are not alone for i am here with you though we're far away i am here to stay but you are not alone for i am here with you though we're always in my heart but you are not alone 're far away i am here to stay for you are not alone for i am here with you though we'll come runnin' and girl you know that i&#39:迈克尔杰克逊] you&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
快乐大本营的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁旦增在最美合声上,张杰出的英文歌叫什么_百度知道
旦增在最美合声上,张杰出的英文歌叫什么
Just a Kiss - Lady Antebellumlyin' here with you so close to meit's hard to fight these feelingswhen it feels so hard to breathecaught up in this momentcaught up in your smilei've never opened up to anyoneso hard to hold back wheni'm holding you in my armswe don't need to rush thislet's just take this slowjust a kiss on your lips in the moonlightjust a touch in the fire burning so brightand i don't want to mess this thing upi don't want to push too farjust a shot in the dark that you just mightbe the one i've been waiting for my whole lifeso baby i'm alright' with just a kiss goodnighti know that if we give this a little timeit will only bring us closer tothe love we wanna findit's never felt so real' no it's never felt so rightjust a kiss on your lips in the moonlightjust a touch in the fire burning so brightand i don't want to mess this thing upi don't want to push too farjust a shot in the dark that you just mightbe the one i've been waiting for my whole lifeso baby i'm alright' with just a kiss goodnightno i don't want to say goodnighti know it's time to leave'but you'll be in my dreamstonighttonighttonightjust a kiss on your lips in the moonlightjust a touch in the fire burning so brightand i don't want to mess this thing upi don't want to push too farjust a shot in the dark that you just mightbe the one i've been waiting for my whole lifeso baby i'm alright' oh'let's do this right' with just a kiss goodnightwith a kiss goodnightkiss goodnight
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
are》张杰版的更好听哦
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖