两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2016年仁爱版英语八年级上册review of units 1-2
|0|0|暂无简介
总评分0.0|
大小:1.27MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢> 【答案带解析】The two scarves are for you and Julie. Y...
The two scarves are for you and Julie. You can choose
and leave the other for Julie.A.both
either 
试题分析:句意:这两条围巾是给你和Julie的,你可以任选一条,留下另一条给Julie。A两者都;B三者或三者以上都不;C两者都不;D两者中的任何一个,根据句意,故选D。
考点:考查不定代词的用法
考点分析:
考点1:不定代词
& &不定代词指不是指明代替任何特定名词的代词。常见的不定代词有a11,both,each,every等,以及含有some-,any-,no-等的合成代词,如anybody, something,no one。这些不定代词大都可以代替名词和形容词,在句中作主语、宾语、表语和定语, 但none和由some,any,no等构成的复合不定代词只能作主语、宾语或表语;every和no只能作定语。如:& --- Do you have a car? --你有一辆小汽车吗?& --- Yes,I have one. --是的,我有一辆。& --- I don’t know any of them. 他们,我一个也不认识。
& &不是指明代替任何特定名词的代词叫做不定代词,在句中可作主语、表 语、宾语和定语。现将几个常用的不定代词举例说明如下:&
1. some与any的区别&
1)some多用于肯定句,表示“一些,几个”作形容词时,后面可以接
①不可数名词+单数动词;
②可数名词+复数动词。&
Look! Some of the students are cleaning the library. & & . Some rice in the bag has been sold out. & &
2)any多用于疑问句、条件句和否定句中,表示“一些,任何”用作形容词
时,后面可以接
①不可数名词+单数动词;
②可数名词+复数动词。 & & &
If you have any questions, please ask me. & & &There isn't any orange in the bottle. & & &Have you got any tea? & & &
3)any和some也可以作代词用,表示“一些”。any多用于疑问句或否定
句中,some多用于肯定句中。 & & &How many people can you see in the picture? & & &I can't see any.
& & &If you have no money, I'll lend you some.&
& 注意:与some, any结合的词如something, somebody, someone,&
anything, anyone, anybody在肯定句、否定句、疑问句、条件句中的用法,大致和some, any的用法相同。&
2. few, a few, little, a little在用法上的区别&
1)用作形容词:&
& &含义 用法&
表示肯定 表示否定 用于可数名词 a few虽少,但有几个 few不多,几乎没有&
用于不可数名词 a little,虽少,但有一点 little不多,没有什么 & I'm going to buy a few apples. & He can speak only a little Chinese. & There is only a little milk in the glass. & He has few friends.&
& They had little money with them. &&
2)a little和little也可以用作副词,a little表示“有点,稍微”,little表示“很少”。&
& I'm a little hungry. (修饰形容词hungry) & Let him sleep a little. (修饰动词sleep)&
& Mary, go a little faster, please. (修饰副词比较级) & She slept very little last night.&
3. other, the other, another, others, the others的区别。 用 &法 &
代名词 形容词 单数 复数 单数 复数 不定 another 另一个 others&
别人,其他人 another (boy) 另一个(男孩) other (boys) 其他男孩 特定 the&
other 另一个 the others 其余那些人、物 the other (boy) 另一个男孩&
the other (boys) 其余那些男孩&
1)other可以作形容词用,后面可以跟单数或复数名词,意思是“其他的、别 的”。 & Where are his other books?&
& I haven't any other books except this one.&
2)other也可以用作代词,与冠词the连用构成“the other”,表示两个人或物中的“另一个”。常与one搭配构成“one ..., the other ...”句型。&
& He has two brothers. One is 10 years old , the other is 5 years old. & She held a ruler in one hand and an exercise-book in the other.&
3)other作代词用时,可以有复数“others”,泛指“另外的人或物”。常与some搭配构成“some ...., others ...”句型。&
& Some went to the cinema, others went swimming. & This coat is too large. Show me some others, please. &&
4)“the others”表示特指某范围内的“其他的人或物”。&
& We got home by 4 o'clock, but the others didn't get back until 8 o'clock. & In our class only Tom is English, the others are Chinese.&
5)another可以作形容词用,修饰后面的名词,意为“另一个”,还可以跟代词one.&
& You can see another ship in the sea, can't you?&
& Mary doesn't want to buy this skirt. Would you please show her another one? &&
6)another也可以作代词用,表示“另一个”。&
& I'm still hungry after I've had this cake. Please give me another. 4. every与each的区别。&
& & & & & & & & & &&each & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &every&
& & & & & &可单独使用 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 不可单独使用&
& & & & & &可做代名词、形容词 & & & & & & && 仅作形容词&
& & & & & &着重“个别” & & & & & & & & & & & & & & && 着重“全体”,
4)用于两者或两者以上中的每一个人或物 4)用于三者或三者以上每一个人或物 & The teacher gave a toy to each child. & Each ball has a different colour. & &当我们说each child, each student或each teacher时,我们想到的是一个人的情况。而当我们说every child和every student时,我们想到的是全体的情况,every的意思与all接近,表示他们都如此。&
& Every student loves the English teacher. = All students love the English teacher.&
Every child likes playing. = All children like playing.&
5. all和both的用法。
1)all指三者以上,或不可数的东西。谓语动词既可以用单数,也可以用作复数。在句中作主语、表语、宾语、同位语和定语。 & All of us like Mr Pope. 我们都喜欢Pope先生。(作主语) & = We all like Mr Pope. (作同位语)&
& All the water has been used up. (作主语) & That's all for today. (作表语)&
& Why not eat all (of) the fish? (作宾语) & All the leaders are here. (作定语) &&
2)both作代词。&
①与其他名词或代词并列出现,表示“两个都”。 & Lucy and Lily both agree with us.&
& They both passed on their sticks at the same time. & How are your parents? They're both fine. &&
②与“of +代词(或名词)”连用,表示“两者都”。 & Both of them came to see Mary.&
& Both of the books are very interesting. &&
③单独使用,表示“两者(都)”。&
& Michael has two sons. Both are clever.&
& I don't know which book is the better, I shall read both.&
3)both用作形容词,放在名词之前,修饰该名词,表示“两者都”。 & Both his younger sisters are our classmates. &. There are tall trees on both sides of the street.
相关试题推荐
The project they're working on
many teenage problems that they care about.A.
D. including 
Tiger Watch,
one - hour documentary, is such
amazing TV programme.A. an
Writing (作文):Write a passage of at least 60 words about the topic "How to Celebrate Graduation."(以“如何庆祝毕业”为题写一篇不少于60词的短文,标点符号不占格。)Situation:临近毕业,班里的同学们打算举行一次毕业庆祝活动,他们在讨论征集庆祝活动的建议。以"How to Celebrate Graduation"为题写一篇英语短文,谈谈你的建议并陈述理由。    
Answer the questions(根据短文内容回答下列问题)The Moments (朋友圈)section of WeChat has become a popular part of thesocial networking platform(平台).We can share everything about your life on it withyour friends.Some students had a discussion on whether to allow our parents to seeour moments.YesNoStella, 16:I think it's meaningful to let parents seeour Moments.Some say that withoutparents' involvement(参与),they feelfree when sharing things online.However,as teenagers,sometimes we do need ourparent's guidance,especially in terms ofsocial experiences.What's more,shuttingthem off my make the generation gap (代沟)bigger and bigger,while invitingthem in can help us to communicate and feel closer to each other. Denny,16:Most of my friends keep your parents out of their Moments.They argue that if their parents get involved,they will feel upset.However I feel happy when my parentscomment (评论)on my posts in my Moments.It showstheir love and care for me.It also makes them happy and stops them from worrying about me.We'll leave them when wegrow up.Why not cherish(珍惜) every opportunity to interact(互动) with them?Robin,16:I don't allow my parents to see myMoments.Everyone needs some privacyand we all have our own secrets andlifestyles.If my parents could see myposts there,they may push me aroundwith your ideas,nagging(唠叨) at me to do as they wished,whichwould be unacceptable to me even though it would show their love and care.Afterall,appropriate distance unites the family better. Laura,16:I believe blocking (屏蔽)our parents inMoments is not a bad idea,as the generation gap can be a great problem.Online social media(媒体) is mainly a way ofcommunicating with friends of our ownage.We can have more freedom todevelop our thoughts and interests.Besides,we don't have to worry about our parents' presence.To enable them to read our daily posts would create a lot ofmisunderstandings. 1.What can you share with your friends on the Moments section of WeChat?2.Why does Stella think it's meaningful to let parents see our Moments?Because she thinks.3.How do most of Denny's friends deal with their Moments,block their parents or let them see?4.Robin doesn't allow his parents to see his Moments,does he?5.What's the advantages of blocking our parents in Moments according to Laura's opinion?6.Do you think your parents should be allowed to see your Moments?Why or why not? 
Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给): Do you want to make homework simpler?Oxford Learning founder and C EODr.Nick Whitehead said,"Homework might be an unavoidable(不可避免的)part in school,but it doesn't have to be that boring part.With the right skills in place, students can turn homework from headache-including to trouble-free."These steps will make an obvious
d_1.__.Use your notebooksThe brain is able to finish great works,but it is not a__2.__perfect.Students should never rely on it to remember all school details.When a teacher assigns homework,students should write the details in their notebooks.According to Whitehead,to make them effective,students n_3.__to remember to take the note books out of the school bags at night,open them up,and read over the night's list.Remove distractions(使注意力分散的事物)Computers on, music on, text messages receiving······Whitehead says if students aren't doing research,they should turn off all the above electronics,and focus on the task at hand for a set period of time.They'll find that it is e_4.__to concentrate and that homework takes less time.Think actively Getting homework done is the name of the game,but what happens if students are struggling with a question or can't work out an answer?When facing difficulties,it is wise for the student to take a small break,then r__5.__to look at the problem again.Get organizedHomework is often the most disorganized part.Whitehead recommends,"Students should keep all the homework-related things in a bin,so they don't waste time s__6.__for pens or rulers."He also recommends picking the same place to do homework every night,and (when possible)completing homework at a c7.__ time each day. 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.> 【答案带解析】Writing (作文): Write a passage of at leas...
Writing (作文):Write a passage of at least 60 words about the topic "How to Celebrate Graduation."(以“如何庆祝毕业”为题写一篇不少于60词的短文,标点符号不占格。)Situation:临近毕业,班里的同学们打算举行一次毕业庆祝活动,他们在讨论征集庆祝活动的建议。以"How to Celebrate Graduation"为题写一篇英语短文,谈谈你的建议并陈述理由。    
How to Celebrate Graduation.
I’m very happy to tell you the ways that we celebrate our graduation.
The most common way is to treat our teachers, relatives and friends to a big dinner, during whi...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
Answer the questions(根据短文内容回答下列问题)The Moments (朋友圈)section of WeChat has become a popular part of thesocial networking platform(平台).We can share everything about your life on it withyour friends.Some students had a discussion on whether to allow our parents to seeour moments.YesNoStella, 16:I think it's meaningful to let parents seeour Moments.Some say that withoutparents' involvement(参与),they feelfree when sharing things online.However,as teenagers,sometimes we do need ourparent's guidance,especially in terms ofsocial experiences.What's more,shuttingthem off my make the generation gap (代沟)bigger and bigger,while invitingthem in can help us to communicate and feel closer to each other. Denny,16:Most of my friends keep your parents out of their Moments.They argue that if their parents get involved,they will feel upset.However I feel happy when my parentscomment (评论)on my posts in my Moments.It showstheir love and care for me.It also makes them happy and stops them from worrying about me.We'll leave them when wegrow up.Why not cherish(珍惜) every opportunity to interact(互动) with them?Robin,16:I don't allow my parents to see myMoments.Everyone needs some privacyand we all have our own secrets andlifestyles.If my parents could see myposts there,they may push me aroundwith your ideas,nagging(唠叨) at me to do as they wished,whichwould be unacceptable to me even though it would show their love and care.Afterall,appropriate distance unites the family better. Laura,16:I believe blocking (屏蔽)our parents inMoments is not a bad idea,as the generation gap can be a great problem.Online social media(媒体) is mainly a way ofcommunicating with friends of our ownage.We can have more freedom todevelop our thoughts and interests.Besides,we don't have to worry about our parents' presence.To enable them to read our daily posts would create a lot ofmisunderstandings. 1.What can you share with your friends on the Moments section of WeChat?2.Why does Stella think it's meaningful to let parents see our Moments?Because she thinks.3.How do most of Denny's friends deal with their Moments,block their parents or let them see?4.Robin doesn't allow his parents to see his Moments,does he?5.What's the advantages of blocking our parents in Moments according to Laura's opinion?6.Do you think your parents should be allowed to see your Moments?Why or why not? 
Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给): Do you want to make homework simpler?Oxford Learning founder and C EODr.Nick Whitehead said,"Homework might be an unavoidable(不可避免的)part in school,but it doesn't have to be that boring part.With the right skills in place, students can turn homework from headache-including to trouble-free."These steps will make an obvious
d_1.__.Use your notebooksThe brain is able to finish great works,but it is not a__2.__perfect.Students should never rely on it to remember all school details.When a teacher assigns homework,students should write the details in their notebooks.According to Whitehead,to make them effective,students n_3.__to remember to take the note books out of the school bags at night,open them up,and read over the night's list.Remove distractions(使注意力分散的事物)Computers on, music on, text messages receiving······Whitehead says if students aren't doing research,they should turn off all the above electronics,and focus on the task at hand for a set period of time.They'll find that it is e_4.__to concentrate and that homework takes less time.Think actively Getting homework done is the name of the game,but what happens if students are struggling with a question or can't work out an answer?When facing difficulties,it is wise for the student to take a small break,then r__5.__to look at the problem again.Get organizedHomework is often the most disorganized part.Whitehead recommends,"Students should keep all the homework-related things in a bin,so they don't waste time s__6.__for pens or rulers."He also recommends picking the same place to do homework every night,and (when possible)completing homework at a c7.__ time each day. 
Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage(选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文)People around me always told me that I could dance,because it was a girl's sport.But I never gave up my____ of becoming a dancing star.I practiced secretly, learning from books,movies,and shows.However,without my parents support,it seemed impossible to reach.One summer,my little sister Maggie was going to dance lessons.I immediately asked my parents for permission to take her to the lessons.What a ____chance to learn dancing!One afternoon,I was practicing a new dance in my room,when Maggie walked in."What's the matter ,Maggie?"I stopped dancing."Denis,you're a great dancer!Can you help me?""What is it?"I wondered."There will be a dancing performance in my school,but the boys think I'm slow,and ____of them wants to be my partner.Could you dance with me for it?"She looked at me anxiously."You can be a good dancer!"I encouraged her."Let's show those people that they have been wrong all along."In the following months,we practiced every evening,hiding from my parents.I was having a fantastic time and soon Maggie improved a lot.Finally came the big day.I became____ when I heard my parents would come to watch the performance.As the music began,I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.we moved____,shining with pride.From the cheering of the crowd,I was sure we were successful.My heart was beating wildly when I saw my father coming towards me.He put his hand on my shoulder."Well done ,son.Though it is hard for me to admit it,it seems that you really ____this stage.Go for it and make us proud."I'd been waiting for this moment for so long.I knew that the road ahead was going to be easy,but I wouldn't give up.I wanted nothing more in life than to dance.1.A.work
D.message2.A.wonderful
D.strange3.A.all
D.none4.A.shy
D.angry5.A.politely
B.perfectly
C. quietly
D.carefully6.A.stood on
C.fell into
D.belonged to 
Choose the best answer (根据文章内容,选择最恰当的答案)I put my carry-on in the luggage compartment(行李舱架), and sat down in my seat.Just before take-off,a line of soldiers came down the aisle(过道) and filled all the empty seats.After flying for about an hour,an announcement was made that sack lunch (午餐袋)were available for $5.As I reached for my wallet to buy one,I overheard the soldier ask his buddy if he planned to buy lunch."No ,that seems like a lot of money for just a sack lunch.I'll wait till we get to Chicago."His friend agreed.I looked around at the other soldiers.None were buying lunch.I walked to the back of the plane,and handed the flight attendant(服务人员)a $50 bill."Take a lunch to all those soldiers."After we finished eating. I went again to the back of the plane,heading for the restroom.A man stopped me."I saw what you did.I want to be part of it.Here,take this."He handed me $25.Soon after I returned to my seat,I saw the Flight Captain coming down the aisle.When he got to my row,he stopped and said,"I want to shake your hand.I was a soldier and I was a military(军队) pilot.Once,someone bought me a lunch.It was an act of kindness I never forgot."I was embarrassed when applause(掌声) was heard from all of the passengers.Later I walked to the front of the plane so I could stretch my legs.A man who was seated about six rows in front of me reached out his hand,wanting to shake mine.He left another $25 in my hand.We landed in Chicago,I picked up my belongings.Waiting just inside the airplane door was a man who stopped me and put something in my shirt pocket.Another $25.Upon entering the terminal(航站楼),I saw the soldiers gathering for their trip to their base.I walked over to them and handed them $75."It will take you some time to reach the base.It will be about time for a sandwich.God Bless You."I
said.These soldiers were giving their all
for our country.I could only give them a couple of meals.It seemed so little.1.The writer met the soldiers when he
to Chicago.A.took a coach
B.took a planeC.took a bus
D.took a train2.The soldiers didn’t buy sack lunches because
.A.they were not hungry at the timeB.They missed the time when they could buy sack lunchesC.They thought the sack lunches were too expensiveD.They thought the lunches on the plane tasted bad3.When the writer bought lunch for the soldiers,.A.he wanted the soldiers to thank himB.he expected others to pay for them with himC.he wanted to impress the Flight CaptainD.he didn’t know others would notice what he did4.The writer received from the other passengers in the end.A.$125
D.$255.Which of the following statement is TRUE according to the article?A.The writer bought sack lunches for the soldiers and the captainB.A flight attendant give the writer $25 to buy lunch for the soldiersC.Someone once bought the Flight Captain a lunch when he was a military pilotD.The writer bought sandwiches for the soldiers when they got off the plane6.The article is mainly about “.”A. Love for one’s motherland is often rewardedB. You should show pity to people around youC. An act of kindness will invite others to join inD. Sometimes it costs a little to help people in need 
Rewrite the following sentences as required(根据所给要求,改写下列句子。每空格限填一词)1.They sold out all the tickets for the acrobatic show.(改为否定句)They ____
____out all the tickets for the acrobatic show.2.The German architects will return to their hometown in a month.(对划线部分提问)____
_____ will the German architects return to their hometown?3.Mary seldom had lunch at the school cafeteria last semester.(改为反义疑问句)Mary seldom had lunch at the school cafeteria last semester, ?4.Tom's cousin does a part time job.He can get more working experience.(保持原句意思)Tom's cousin does a part time job
to get more working experience.5.Many parents in China don't allow the kids to have their own bank cards. (改为被动语态)The kids in China
to have their own bank cards.6.Tom wants to know```Does Eddie enjoy living in the suburbs?(改为宾语从句)Tom wants to know
living in the suburbs.7.with, it ,the students,necessary,language,to,a,is environment,provide.(连词成句). 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 deep lifestyles 的文章

随机推荐