there is a flower dance钢琴谱shop短文 near my home

【图文】unit 2 there is a park near my home六年级下册第二单元_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
unit 2 there is a park near my home六年级下册第二单元
大小:5.16MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Unit8Isthereapostofficen;本单元要掌握的短语SectionA1a;1.掌握常用的地点名词:;hotel旅馆bank银行supermarket;bridge桥road马路street街道hig;on在上面under在下面in在里面;beside在旁边near在附近nextto在…;acrossfrom在….对面between…a;4.o
Unit8 Is there a post office near here? 本单元要掌握的短语 Section A 1a 1.掌握常用的地点名词: hotel 旅馆 bank银行 supermarket 超市restaurant 饭店 hospital医院 park公园zoo动物园library图书馆clothes store 服装店mall购物中心 pay phone 投币式公用电话post office 邮局police station警察局 bus /train/subway station公共汽车/火车/地铁站
airport机场 关于路桥: bridge桥road马路street街道highway大路,公路 avenue大街;林荫大道 2掌握表示方位的介词和介词短语:
under 在下面
beside在旁边
near 在附近
next to在…..旁边,紧靠…
in front of 在…前面
behind在后面 across from 在….对面
between…and….在…和…之间
3. in the neighborhood 在附近
around here在这周围 4.on Center Street在中央大街上
on the Fifth Avenue 在第五大街 Section B 1c 1. go/ walk along
go up /down
go straight( along) ….(沿着)….直走
2. on the right/left(名词)在右边/左边
on one’s left/right在某人的左边/右边 turn left/right(副词) 向左/右转
turn left =turn to the left向左转turn right=turn to the right 向右转
3. at the first(序数词) crossing/turning 在第一个十字路口 /转弯处
at the traffic lights 在交通灯处
4.get to the library=arrive at the library =reach the library到达图书馆 2b 1.. spend time
看起来像 watch sb doing sth. 看见某人正在做某事 5. enjoy doing sth.喜欢做某事
enjoy reading 喜欢阅读
6.clean v 打扫
adj. 干净的(反)- dirty 脏的
,名词,清洁工 Section A 1. Excuse me 打扰了,对不起 用法:因询问事情,打扰别人而表示歉意时的用语,常用在问路之前。
sorry 对不起
因做错事,说错话时向别人道歉时的用语。 2. How can/ may I help you? 需要我帮忙吗? 表示向他人伸出援手,主动提出帮助的意思, 类似的句子还有: e.g. May/Can I help you?= What can I do for you? Do you need any help? Is there anything I can do for you?
3. I’m new in town. 我新来此地。 town 表示 所居住的地方或城市里的闹市区; 城里, 为不可数名词。 e.g. Is there a good place to eat here? I’m from out of town.
这儿有吃饭的好地方吗?我对这里不熟。 4.across from 介词词组, 意为“在??的对面”。如: e.g. We live across from the street. 我们住在街道的对面。 在英语中, “在??的对面”还可以用其他的短语表示, 例如: 1) The bus stop is on the other side of the river. 汽车站在河对面。 2) The fruit shop is opposite the post office.水果店在邮局对面。 5.【辨析】next to与near的区别 从空间讲near 只表示“在??附近”;而next to有“紧挨着”之意;next to比near靠的更近。 e.g. Peter sits next to Mike.
彼特紧挨着迈克坐。 Peter sits near Tom. 彼特坐在汤姆附近。 6.【辨析】辨析between 和among between 介词, 表示“在??中间”, 常与and 连接, 构成短语。例如: e.g. I sit between Lucy and Lily.
我坐在露西和莉莉中间。 among 也表示“在??中间”, 但是between 是指在两者之间, 而 among 是指在三者或三者以上的中间。例如: e.g. My brother is among those boys. 我哥哥在那群男孩中间。 7. in front of和in the front of 在??的前面 1)in front of 在??的前面 强调在某事物范围之外的前面 e.g. There is a bank in front of the hospital.在医院的前面有一家银行。 2)in the front of 在??的前面 强调在某事物范围内的前面 e.g. The teacher’s desk is in the front of the classroom.讲台在教室的前面。 8. cross动词
横过;越过across,介词 横过;穿过 e.g. He has to walk across the river to school. He has to cross the river to school. 他上学必须穿过一条河。 9. across 和through的区别,都是介词,通常和动词连用 1)across: 表示从一定范围的一边到另一边, 动作在物体表面进行。
go/walk across the road/bridge/street 2)through: 从中间穿过, 动作在内部进行。go through the forest/park 问路指路常用句型:
一.问路 1) Excuse me, where is the ….?
2) Excuse me, is there a ... near here?
3) Excuse me, which is the way to...?
4) Excuse me, can you tell me the way to(去?? 的路)..?
5) Excuse me, how can I get to...? 6) Excuse me, can you tell me how I can get to...? = Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to... 二.提供问路信息时,可以说: (1)Go along/down/up this street/road. 顺着这条路往前走。 (2)Go straight ahead and turn left at the third traffic lights. 一直往前走,在第三个红绿灯处左转。 (3)Take the second turning/ crossing on the right/left.
= Turn left/right at the second turning/crossing.
第二个转弯处/十字路口右/左转 (4)Go on until you reach the end.
继续走到路的尽头。 Go along this road to the end.
沿着这条路走到尽头。 (5)You'll see the ?on the right/left.
在右/左边,你就能看到?。 (6)It's next to the ?/in front of the ?/behind the ?/on the left (right) of ?它与?相邻/在?前面/在?后面/在?左(右边)? (7)Take the No ? bus and it will take you there.
坐?路公共汽车就能一直把你带到那里。
(8)You can't miss it.意思是“It's very easy to find !”你很容易找到它! Section B 1.spend 花(时间、金钱) (1)spend ?on sth(名词) 在某事或某物上花费 e.g. I usually spend one hour on my homework.我通常花费一个小时做作业 I spend ten yuan on the book.我花10元买这本书 (2) spend ?(in) doing
花费??做某事
e.g.I usually spend one hour (in) doing my homework.我通常花费一小时做作业 2.pay
v.付钱;付费;付款(过去式为paid) 1)pay
for +物 “付钱买某物” e.g. He paid for the books. 2)ay + 钱+for +物
“付多少钱买某物e.g. He paid 200 yuan for the books. 3)pay sb some money for sth =pay some money to sb for sth e.g. He paid her 20 dollars for the shoes. He paid 20 dollars to her for the shoes. 他为了买这双鞋付给她20美元。 3. see/watch/hear sb doing sth 看见/观看/听见某人正在做某事 e.g. I love to watch the monkeys climbing around.
我喜欢看猴子到处爬。
I often hear some girls singing in the classroom. 4. To get to the park, you just have to cross Center Street.
to get to the park 是目的状语前置,此句子中的just起增强语气的作用,和此处的have to表示“只要,仅需”。 e.g. To get a good grade, we must study hard.
v.享受;喜爱 enjoyable
adj. 高兴的 1)enjoy sth 喜欢某物
2)enjoy doing sth 喜欢做某事He enjoys listening to music. 他喜欢听音乐 3)enjoy oneself=have fun =have a good time 玩得高兴 6.easy 容易的 修饰名词easily 容易地;轻松地 修饰动词
The question is so easy. 这个问题如此简单。 You can get to the library easily. 你很容易就能到达图书馆。
7. It’s one’s turn to do sth 轮到某人做某事
e.g. It is our turn to clean the classroom.
Take turns to do sth. 轮流去做某事
e.g. Take turns to clean the blackboard. 语法知识: There be 句型there be + 主语(名词)+其他,表示在某地有某人或某物 (1)肯定句基本结构:There (there 是引导词,没有词义)be(谓语动词)+sb/sth(某人/物是主语)+地点(作状语,多为介词短语) eg. There is a bank(可数名词单数) in the neighborhood.
There is some salad (不可数名词)on the table。 There are some students (可数名词复数)in the classroom. (2)There be 句型就近一致原则 当主语是几个并列名词时,要根据离be动词最近的一个名词来确定be的形式。 谓语动词be 在人称和数上应以后面的第一个名词保持一致。 e.g. There is a boy and two girls in the room. There are two girls and a boy in the room. (3) There be 句型的否定句:在be 后加not. e.g. There is a post office near hear.―There isn’t a post office near here. (4) There be 句型的一般疑问句:将be 动词提到句首。
肯定回答:Yes,there is /are否定回答:No,there isn’t/aren’t e.g. Is there a post office near here?
Yes, there is. No, there isn’t. Are there any restaurants near here?
Yes, there are. No, there aren’t. (5).特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词(组)+be +there +其他 How many students are there in your class? There be 句型与have/has 的区别: There be 句型表示客观存在;have/has 表示主观拥有 注意:There be 句型不能与have/has 连用。 佳作欣赏: I live in a very nice neighborhood. There is a big park near my home. It is my favorite place in the neighborhood because it is relaxing and quiet. It takes me only five minutes to walk there every morning. To get there, I usually walk out and turn left on South Street. Then I walk along South Street. The park is on the right. I like to exercise there.
There is also a big supermarket near the park. The supermarket is between a flower shop and a book store. There is a coffee shop next to the bookstore, too.
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、中学教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、应用写作文书、专业论文、生活休闲娱乐、文学作品欣赏、10Unit8_Is there a post office_near here 知识点总结等内容。 
 Unit8Is there a post office near here知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit8 Is there a post office near here? 知识点 重点短语: 1.post office 邮局 2...  Unit8_Is there a post office_near here 知识点总结_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit8 Is there a post office near here? 本单元要掌握的短语 Section A 1a...  七年级下册Unit8 Is there a post office near here知识点_数学_初中教育_教育专区。Unit8 Is there a post office near here? 1. there be 句型的用法 ...  unit8 Is there a post office near here知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit8 211 知识清单 1.pay phone 投币电话 2.post office 邮局 3.police station ...  Unit8Is-there-a-post-office-near-here知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。知识点详解 Unit8 Is there a post office near here? 知识点 重点短语: 1.post ...  人教版七年级英语下册知识点总结:Unit 8 Is there a post office near here_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年春人教版七年级英语下册知识点总结 Unit ...  Unit8Is-there-a-post-office-near-here知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit8 重点短语: Is there a post office near here? 知识点 1.post office 邮局 2...  七年级英语下册Unit 8 Is there a post office near here?知识点总结_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语下册Unit 8 Is there a post office near ...当前位置: >>
2013年春七年级英语下册人教新目标版《Unit8 Is there a post office near here Section B》课件
Unit 8Is there a post office near here?Section B Warming upRead and find Paul and Nancy in the picture.Paul: Excuse me. Is there a hotel in the neighborhood? Nancy: Yes, there is. Just go straight and turn left. It’s down Bridge Street on the right. It’s next to a supermarket. Paul: Thank you very much. Nancy: You’re welcome. 1. Is there a pay phone in the neighborhood?Yes, there is. Go straight down New Street and turn right. There is a pay phone on the right. 2.Where is the bank? Go straight down New Street and turn right. Turn left at Bridge Street. The bank is across from the street. 1a. Match the words with the signs.a.go along b. turn right c.turn lefta 1.__________c b 2._____________ 3. ___________ 1b. Listen and write.restaurant A ________________ B ________________ hotel 1c. Listen again and fill in the blanks.A: Excuse me. Is there a _______ around here? hotel B: Yes, there is. Just go _______ Bridge Street and turn along _______ When you see the library. Go along Long left Street and it’s on the _______. It’s _______ _______ right next to the supermarket and across from the _______. bank hotel A: Thanks!And is there a restaurant near the _______? B:Yes. _______ along New Street. _______ right at the Go Turn first crossing and the restaurant is on your left, across from _______ _______ the play phone. A: Thank you very much. B: You’re welcome. 1d. Imagine you and your parter are twoPeople in the picture in 1b. Ask and answer.A: Is there a supermarket near here? B: Yes, there is. Go along Bridge Street and turn left when you see the library. A: Got it. I go along Bridge Street and turn left when I see the library. 2a. Check (√) the places near your home.Tell your partner where they are.clothes store post officebookstoreschoolsupermarketbanke.g.: A: How do you get to the bookstore? B: Get on the bus 600 at the station. get off the bus at the bookstore. A: Thanks! 3a. Listen, read and match.AnnaThere is a zoo in my neighborhood. I like to spend time there on weekends. I love to watch the monkeys climbing around.The monkeys sometimes fight. They look like my friends and me when we fight! To get there, I usually walk out and turn right on bridge Road. Then Iwalk out and turn right on Bridge Road.Then I walk along Bridge Road. The zoo is on the right. John I live near a supermarket. My parents usually shop there.There is a big park across from the supermarket. I often exercise at the park because I love the clean air and sunshine. The best things in life are free! To get to the park, you just have to cross Center Street. LisaI live in a noisy neighborhood.There is a post office between my house and a clothes store. But my favorite place is the library. It is very quite and I enjoy reading there.When I read books,time goes quickly! You can get to the library easily. Just go down North Road and turn left. It is across from the park. 2c. Read the passages again and answer the questions.1. What does Anna like doing in the zoo?2. Does Anna think monkeys are like people?Why? 3. What does John like to do at the park? 4. John thinks the best things do not need money. Do you think so, too? 5. How does Lisa get to the library from from her home? 1. Anna likes watching the monkeys climbing around. 2. Yes. Anna thinks that when the monkeys are fighting, they look like her friends fighting. 3. John likes to exercise at the park. 4. Yes. I agree with John. 5. Lisa walks to the library. She goes down North Road and then turns left. The library is across from the park. 3a. Look at the map of Cindy’s neighborhood and fill in the blanks.My house is across from a ________ on Long Street. librarysupermarket I usually go shopping at a _____________ near mylibrary post office house. It is between a _________ and the ________.park On weekends, I like to play in the ________. To get there, I go along Long Street and turn left on North Street. It is on the right, next to a ________. hotel 3b. Draw a map of your neighborhood and writeabout it. These questions may help you.1.Where do you like?2.What is your favorite place in your neighborhood? Why? 3.How do you get there from your home? I live in a very nice neighborhood. There is a big park across the street from my house. It is my favourite place in the neighborhood because it is relaxing and quiet . It takes me only five minutes to walk there every morning. I like to exercise there. There is also a big supermarket near the park. The supermart is between a flower shop and a bookstore. There is a coffee shop next to the bookstore, too. Grammar focus1. where 引导的特殊疑问句 where是特殊疑问词, 含有“哪里, 某地”的意思。 一般用来询问地点。where 引导疑问句时, 主谓 要求倒装, 且助动词必须与后面的主语保持一致。 Where’s the park ? It’s on Center Street. Where are the books ? They are on the desk. Where do you live ? I live in Changsha. Where does he live ? He lives in Mexico City. 例如:Where is he? He is in the classroom.他在哪里?他在教室里。 Where is he from? He is from England.他来自于哪里?他来自于英国。 根据划线部分提问。 (1) John is from America.(2) Lucy is in the office.解析: (1)是指John 来自于美国。因此用 Where… from进行提问。 (2)是指Lucy在办公室。因此只用where 提问。 答案 (1) Where is John from? (2) Where is Lucy? 2. there be 句型的用法there be 句型表示“某地有某物”, 其结构为:“There be + 某物/ 人 + 某地”, 否定句是把not放在be 之后, 疑问句是把be提到句首。其中be动词的单复数形式依照距离there 最近的名词的单复数形式而定。其回答为:Yes, there is/are. 或No, there isn’t/aren’t. 如:--Is there a bank near here ?--Yes, there is a bank on Center Street. --Are there two pears on the desk ?--No, there aren’t. 链接: there be 和have都可译为汉语里的“有”, 但有区别:1) 含义不同。there be 结构表示的是“某地有某物/人”, 强调“存在关系”;have表示“某人/ 物所有”, 强调“所属关系”。如: There is a bus in our factory. (公共汽车不一定是属于我们工厂所有的)Our factory has a bus. (公共汽车是属于 我们工厂所有的) 2) 句型不同。there be 结构的句型为“There be + 某物/ 人 + 某地”, 否定句是把not放在be 之后, 疑问句是把be提到句首; have句型为“某人/ 物 + have/ has +某物/人”, 否定句通常是在have前加don’t (或doesn’t have),疑问句是在句首加do(第三人称单数加does)。 如:There isn’t a cat under the chair.椅子下面没有一只猫。She doesn’t have two brothers.她没有两个弟弟。 3) 用there is 或there are 还是用have或has均取决于句子的主语。但there be 句型里有两个或多个并列主语时, be习惯上和最靠近的那个 在数上保持一致。例如: There is a bike under the tree. There are some bikes under the tree. You have a new book. He has a new book.There is an apple and two oranges on the table. 4) 当表示某物的构成和组成部分时, 用therebe 和have均可。例如: Our school has twenty classes. (= There are twenty classes in our school.) 句型转换(1)There are some CDs on the desk. (改否定句) There aren’t any CDs on the desk.(2) There is a teacher in the classroom. (改一般疑问句,并否定回答)--Is there a teacher in the classroom ? --No, there isn’t. (3) She has an eraser.(改一般疑问句, 并肯定回答) --Does she have an eraser ?--Yes, she does. Language points1. To get to the park, you just have to cross Center Street. to get to the park 是目的状语前置,此句子 中的just起增强语气的作用,和此处的have to 表示“只要,仅需”。 2. It is very quiet and I enjoy reading there. enjoy 表示“从中得到乐趣;欣赏;喜欢”, 后接动词时候,动词用-ing形式,即enjoy doing …,表示喜欢做某事,享受做某事带来的乐趣。 e.g. I enjoying listening to soft music. 我喜欢听轻柔的音乐。 拓展: enjoy oneself 表示 “玩的高兴,愉快” e.g.: Our classmates enjoy ourselves. 3. Take a walk through the park 在公园里散散步。 walk在短语中的词性是名词, talk a walk 意为“散步”。through是介词, 意思是“穿过, 从??中通过”。 链接: (1) walk在英语中有两种词性, 例如: 作名词,take a walk / go for a walk 散步 ; 还可以作动词,walk to school 走路上学。 (2) across/through/over这三个词都有“穿过, 通过”的意思,但across它着重从某物的表面“横过,穿过, 从一边到另一边”;而through 强调从空间内的一头纵穿到另一头,意思是“穿过,从??中通过”, over多指从物体上空通过。 例如:They walk across the bridge.他们步行走过了这座桥。He walks through the park.他步行穿过公园。The birds fly over the city.鸟儿从城市上空飞过。 用across和through填空。Go ______ the bridge. across through Light comes in _________ the window.解析: “穿过桥”是从桥的表面横跨; “光线透过窗户照进来”强调光从窗户中通过。 Homework1. Put the sentences into English.1) 邮局在哪里?在超市旁边。2) 这附近有图书馆吗?有, 在第五大街上。3) 银行在哪里?在旅馆和电子游戏中心。4) 附近有公园吗?有, 在学校对面。5) 电话亭在哪里?在邮局旁边。2. Write a tour guide for your neighborhood.当前位置: &>&&>&&>& > 课件信息
2017春人教精通版英语六下Unit 2《There is a park near my home》(Lesson 8)教学课件
课件名称:2017春人教精通版英语六下Unit 2《There is a park near my home》(Lesson 8)教学课件
创 作 者:未知
课件添加:admin
更新时间: 7:44:04
课件大小:7220 K
课件等级:★★★
授权方式:免费版
运行平台:Win9x/NT/2000/XP/2003
◆课件简介:
2017春人教精通版英语六下 2《There is a park near my home》(Lesson 8) >>Presentation Look and say There is a clothes shop _______ the
bookshop and hotel. between
Clothes shop
Bookshop >>Presentation Look and say
Supermarket There is a supermarket ______ the road. across >>Presentation Look and say There is a hospital ____ the supermarket. near
Supermarket
hospital Let’s talk There is a bookshop between the hotel and the flower shop. Yes, and there
is a supermarket in front of the flower shop. beside
in front of near
behind >>Practice Hotel Bookshop Flower shop Supermarket Clothes shop Toy shop School
>>Practice 司机找乘客 Hotel Bookshop Flower shop Supermarket Clothes shop Toy shop School
活动1 >>Practice 我是“路路通” 活动2 >>Practice Let’s chant >>Summary There is ... in front of/behind/beside/between/ across/near … >>Homework 1.登录“7c教育资源网”,跟读本课音频,按照正确的语音、语调大声朗读三遍。2.在四线三格中正确抄写本课的新单词,不少于5遍。 3.登录“7c教育资源网”,预习 Lesson 9。 * * * 本部分设置了谈论小区内设施位置的场景,让学生运用相关功能语句”There is a … beside/between/in front of/near/across/behind …”进行会话交际,从而引导学生在交流活动中正确运用There be句型来对小区进行描述。 * 规则:挑选两到三名同学到黑板前面扮演司机,手持方向盘,其余同学扮演乘客。每次游戏由一名乘客说出所在位置的周边设施,司机根据乘客所说的话找到相应的地点,将方向盘放在图片中正确的位置上。先把方向盘放到正确位置的同学为赢家。 * 规则:看图,用本课所学的句型和方位介词来介绍一下这幅图片。 * * 单击此处编辑母版标题样式 单击此处编辑母版标题样式 人教新版 六年级下册
Unit2 There is a park near my home. Lesson 8 >>Review Look and say What’s missing? >>Review Look and say There is/are … What’s in Susan’s community, do you
remember? >>Lead-in Free talk What’s in your community? There is/are … >>Presentation Look and say There is a bank ________ my home. My home in front of
Bank >>Presentation Look and say
Bookshop Bank There is a bookshop ______ my bank. behind >>Presentation Look and say There is a hotel ________ the bookshop. beside
hotel Bookshop 单击此处编辑母版标题样式 单击此处编辑母版标题样式 * * * 本部分设置了谈论小区内设施位置的场景,让学生运用相关功能语句”There is a … beside/between/in front of/near/across/behind …”进行会话交际,从而引导学生在交流活动中正确运用There be句型来对小区进行描述。 * 规则:挑选两到三名同学到黑板前面扮演司机,手持方向盘,其余同学扮演乘客。每次游戏由一名乘客说出所在位置的周边设施,司机根据乘客所说的话找到相应的地点,将方向盘放在图片中正确的位置上。先把方向盘放到正确位置的同学为赢家。 * 规则:看图,用本课所学的句型和方位介词来介绍一下这幅图片。 * *
◆其他下载: [] [] [ ]
◆关键词查询:[查找更多关于的教学资源]
◆相关课件下载:
〖专题栏目〗& &

我要回帖

更多关于 soundflower 的文章

随机推荐