How I improved my english teacher有中文的

:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
出国留学网中考频道在考试后及时公布各科中考试题答案和中考作文及试卷专家点评,请广大考生家长关注。时光飞逝,暑假过去了,新学期开始了,不管情愿与否,无论准备与否,我们已走进初三,走近我们的梦!祝愿决战2014中考的新初三学员能加倍努力,在2014年中考中也能取得优异的成绩。
How I improved my English
When I began to learn English, I was poor at it. I was quite worried at that time. Later I 1istened to the teacher attentivel...
出国留学网中考频道在考试后及时公布各科中考试题答案和中考作文及试卷专家点评,请广大考生家长关注。时光飞逝,暑假过去了,新学期开始了,不管情愿与否,无论准备与否,我们已走进初三,走近我们的梦!祝愿决战2014中考的新初三学员能加倍努力,在2014年中考中也能取得优异的成绩。
写人记事篇
这是中考出项频率最高的话题,其特点是难度相对较小,学生都有话可写,但掌握一些基本句子和模仿范文对夺取高分非常必要。
1. His name is Jack。
旅游和介绍地方篇
中考高频率话题,出题形式灵活。
1. Last Sunday(Saturday,…) ,it was sunny(rainy, windy, foggy,)
2. I got up very early (late). Af... [
新生事物评价
这是中考热点,这类文章的特点是写作难度大,因此需要学生掌握方法,和基本句式,以做到考试时心中不乱。
1.Computer is becoming more and more im... [
这是一个老话题,中考常考,难度较小。
1. 【2011o广州】第三节 书面表达
最近,你班就―你的理想职业‖展开了一次调查。 下表是你们小组的情况请根据表格内容写一篇英... [
这类作文难度较大,掌握基本句式,背诵范文非常必要。
1.I am sorry to hear that……
2.you should learn to forget……
3.you had better……
4 you... [
社会准则, 公共道德
1. 【2011重庆江津】安全对于每个人都很重要。中学生年龄较小,学生安全更是人们关注的焦点。请根据以下提示,写一篇关于学生安全的作文。
内容提... [
2014中考英语作文话题:社会准则 公共道德
2014中考英语作文话题:烦恼篇
2014中考英语作文话题:梦想和未来
2014中考英语作文话题:新生事物评价
2014中考英语作文话题:旅... [
文段表达(1 5分)
根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语仅供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
74.上学期间,学... [
74. 生活中每个人都有过与他人分享的体验,如分享一本有趣的书、一段难忘的经历、一个闪光的想法…… 现在,某英文报纸就分享(Sharing)话题征文,请你投稿。描述一次你... [
成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,并解决问题。假设你叫刘明,是美国中学生爱丽丝的朋友。你收到了她的电子邮件,请给她回复,回答她的问题,提出你的建议,并就此事谈谈你的看法。
2014中考各科目复习资料汇总
语文:阅读 诗歌 名句 综合
作文:素材 范文 技巧 中考范... [
2014中考各科目复习资料汇总
作文:素材 范文 技巧 中考范文... [
2014中考各科目复习资料汇总
(二)文段表达(8分)
根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于50词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)
20. 假如你叫李... [
2014中考各科目复习资料汇总
Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends.My parents think that t... [
每个同学都有自己喜欢的学科和学习方法,请以“My Ways of learning”为题,为《English Learner》写一篇征文,介绍你的学习方法。
要点如下:
1.你最喜欢什么学科;
书面表达(15分)
母爱悄深,母爱无价;学会感恩,学会回报。某英语网站举办以“My mother”为题的英语征文活动。请你根据下列思维导图提供的信息,写一篇短文,介绍自己的母... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 17:12:01Unit10 How Can I Improve My English? 下载_千教网
教育搜搜,搜搜教育:
输入关键词,搜索您要的课件,教案,试题
您的位置:
&&& &&Unit10 How Can I Improve My English?
欢迎您到“千教网”下载“Unit10 How Can I Improve My English?”的资源,本文档是doc
格式,无须注册即可下载,“本地下载”无法下载时请尝试“迅雷下载”
Unit10 How Can I Improve My English?
所属科目:英语&&&&文件类型:doc
类别:教案/同步练习
相关资源:
温馨提示:本站所有教学资源均是完全免费提供!内容简介下方即有下载连接!
下载步骤:直接点击即可下载
注意:1.源文件中的公式,图片,在下边的内容预览中被忽略!(文档内容预览在最下方)
2.下载链接在下方,无需注册直接可下载!
文档内容预览:&&Unit10 How Can I Improve My English?Lead-in(Unit 10, Page 143, Activity 1) 老师可组织学生用下列句子谈论自己学习英语的目标。1. Speak fluent English.2. Pass English exams.3. Go to England4. Sing English songs.5. Watch English movies.6. Understand foreigners.7. Familiar with foreign culture.8. Make friends with foreigners.9. Get a decent job in a foreign company.10. Get amusement from English songs, movies and TV series.11. Spread Chinese culture to foreigners.12. Traveling abroad without any language barriers.13. See the world from another perspective.14. Read original English novels.15. Broaden knowledge.(Unit 10, Page 143, Activity 2, 4)以下几点是学生在英语学习过程中经常遇到的困难,老师可组织学生谈论自己的学习英语的难题。1. I often confuse the foreigners when I talk with them.2. I’m unfamiliar with foreign cultural background.3. English grammar is confusing.4. It is hard for me to memorize a large number of words .5. It is hard to use a word well because it has a lot of meanings .6. I don''t know how to write an English article.7. It’s difficult for me to read English newspaper.8. I’m poor at pronunciation.9. I can’t follow the teacher. 10. I can’t understand foreigners.11. I’m too shy to speak English in public.12. I have no interest in learing English.13. I always forget the new English words soon.14. I can understand the words when I read it but I can’t use it myself.15.I always speak and write Chinglish.Listening and speakingContext 老师可在课前让同学通过下列背景知识了解学习英语的必要性。? Many books, newspapers, airports and air-traffic control, technology, sports, pop music and advertising have English as the dominant language. ? In general, the universal language on the Internet is the English. ? English is one of the easiest languages to learn and to use for its simple alphabet, easy words, short words and easy grammar.? Mastering English you can travel to any English speaking country without a translator. If you don’t know the language your trip would be hard and maybe you wouldn’t enjoy it.? Nowadays it is necessary to speak English. So you will have a better chance of getting a job that pays more. ? Learn English will help you to communicate with local people when you travel abroad.&
? It is necessary to learn English if you are planning to study at a foreign university or school. (Unit 10, Page 144, Activity 4, 5, 7, 10) 以下内容是不同学生学习英语的方法和制订的英语学习计划,老师可组织学生找出适合自己的学习方法并制订相应学习计划。 (Page 144, 可用于Activity 5第一部分的延伸阅读)中学生在学习英语的过程中,最感头疼的是记忆单词。尽管他们花了大量的时间和精力记单词,可总是记不住!原因何在呢?那就是他们没有掌握科学的记忆方法。下面介绍几种科学的记忆方法,供同学们学习时选用。 一. 读音规则记忆法 它就是按照元音字母、元音字母组合、辅音字母及辅音字母组合在开音节和闭音节的读音规律记忆。例如:ea,ee,er,ir,ur,or分别能发[i:][ :][ :]等。还有些固定的字母组合,例如:tion发[ ]或[t ],ture发[t ],ing发[i ],ly发[li],ty发[ti]和各种前缀、后缀,例如:a-,re-,un-,dis-,im-;-ed,-ing,-ly,-er,-or,-ful,-y等都有其比较固定的发音。掌握了这些规则,记单词时就不必一个字母一个字母地记忆了。 二. 字母变化记忆法 英语单词中以某个单词为基础,加、减、换、调一个字母就成了另一个新单词。具体方法如下: 1. 前面加字母。例如:is his,ear near / hear,read bread 2. 后面加字母。例如:hear heart,you your,plane planet 3. 中间加字母。例如:though through,tree three,for four 4. 减字母。例如:she he,close lose,start star 5. 换字母。例如:book look / cook,cake lake / wake / make / take 6. 调字母(即改变字母顺序)。例如:blow bowl,sing sign,from form 三. 联想记忆法 在日常生活中可以根据所处的环境,所见到、所摸到的事物,联想相关的英语单词。例如:打球时联想到:ball,( play ) basketball ,( play ) football,( play ) volleyball,playground等等;吃饭时联想到:dining - room,( have ) breakfast,( have ) lunch,( have ) supper等等;睡觉时联想到:bed,bedroom,go to bed,sleep,go to sleep,fall asleep等等。如果长期坚持下支,效果就会很好。 四. 归类记忆法 在记忆过程中,把所学到的全部单词进行归纳、分类、整理,使其条理清晰,一目了解,然后再分别记忆。例如: 1. 按题材分类。例如:把名词分为生活用品、动物、植物、水果、食物、家庭成员、人体各部位、学习用具、学科、交通工具、地方场所、星期、月份、季节等;把动词分为系动词、助动词、行为运动词和情态动词,等等。 2. 按同音词分类。例如:see-sea,right-write,meet-meat 3. 按形近词分类。例如:three-there,four-your,quite-quiet 4. 按同义词分类。例如:big-large,hard-difficult,begin-start 5. 按反义词分类。例如:right-wrong,young-old,come-go 6. 按读音分类。例如:字母组合ea在eat,meat,teacher中读[i:];而在bread,ready,heavy中读[e];在great,break中读[ei]。这样不仅单词记住了,而且读音也掌握了。 五. 构词记忆法 掌握一些构词法知识,可以大大地增加自身的词汇量。英语构词法主要有以下三种情况: 1. 派生法。这种方法就是在一个词根的基础上加上一个前缀或后缀,从而构成另一个新词,并且与该词根的含 义有着密切的联系,此类词便称为派生词。如常用的前缀in-,im-,un-,dis-等表示否定含义;后缀-er,-or,-ist等表示人;以及后缀-y,-ly,-ful等表示形容词性等。如:like-unlike,teach-teacher,friend-friendly等。 2. 合成法。这种方法就是把两个或几个各自独立的单词并到一起组成一个新的单词,由此法构成的单词便称为合成词或复合词。如:black(黑色的)+board(木板) blackboard(黑板),class(班)+room(房间) classroom(教室),foot(脚)+ball(球) football(足球)等。 3. 转化法。这种方法就是在不改变拼写形式的基础上,由一种词性转化为另一种词性,主要有名词转化为动词、动词转化为名词、形容词转化为动词或名词等。如:water(n.水) water(v.浇水),lift(v.举起) lift(n.电梯),last(adj.过去的) last(v.持续)等。 六. 循环记忆法 它是指对识记的单词反复记忆的方法。根据遗忘规律,人的遗忘从识记后便开始,先快后慢。因此,复习的时间间隔就应是先短后长。例如,今天学到的单词,在当天背熟之后,第二天、第四天、第七天、第十四天、第二十八天都应复习一次,这样才能形成长时间的记忆。总之,单词记忆的方法多种多样,只有采用科学的、行之有效的记忆方法,认真地、及时地、周期性地复习,才能大大提高英语单词的记忆效果补充阅读1 (Page 144 可用于Activity 5第二部分的延伸阅读):for oral English: practice speaking it as often as possibleKeep reading aloud every morning and talking to myself in english when I’m free. How can I improve my pronounciation? & I would practice reading from a book, using a recording of the book being read. Or even more fun, learn lines from movies and practice saying those words. I like to do this also with song lyrics. If you like to sing, learn english words to songs you like, the Beatles perhaps, and practice singing along with the record. & That will get you started. When you are quite proficient at a language, you can then begin learning particular phrases that native speakers use. This is another reason to practice with movies. & But to really master speaking like a native, you will have to work (or live) closely with at least one native speaker. And best of all is to go live in the place and be surrounded. && One interesting way to learn native speech is to learn the various regional accents. You can imitate characters in movies who talk this way, and it will help you understand the range of sounds and pronounciations that a native speaker is used to hearing. & Realize though that sounding exactly like a native may not be most desirable. I know many people who are not native but speak english very well, as well as I do. But because they are from germany or france or india, they have an accent we can hear. To american ears many of these accents sound beautiful, espcially if the speaker really knows the language and is perfect in their speech. & If someone has a foreign accent what is painful is if is difficult to understand them, but if they speak wondefully, all we hear is how sweet their voice is. I had a French teacher from Paris, I can still hear in my memories the way she spoke english. I would rather hear her sweet Parisian accent than listen to boring native english speakers any day.补充阅读2 (Page 144 可用于Activity 5第二部分的背景资料)中英语音区别 1. 发音部位。众所周知,美声唱法起源于西方,听起来音质浑厚,韵味无穷,因为它的共鸣时间比较长。美声唱法没有起源于中国,这是语言本身的特点决定的。亚洲人说话是胸式呼吸,而英语发音是腹式呼吸,“用肚子说话”,感觉好像西方人都很胖,讲出来的话瓮声瓮气。英语的语音由元音和辅音组成。元音特点是响亮,共鸣时间长,发元音的时候要收小腹。英语的味道就在于元音的极度夸张和用腹部说话。 2. 英语不是一个字一个字的说出来的。汉语是方块字,一字一音,相邻两字发音界限明显,互不干扰。英语是拼音语言,实际说话中单词与单词间无明显界限,从前一个单词到下一个单词可能连读,可能爆破,无如汉字那样的间隔。这也可以从一个侧面解释为什么英语的rap是那么的有味道,而用汉语说出来的rap丧失了很大一部分味道。也可以解释一些国内的说唱者对于中文的处理方法是很得力的,最典型的是周杰伦,采取口齿不清,变音变调等做法使汉语这个不适合连读的语言变得利于rap。可以肯定的是,大部分基础班,突破班的学生,关键就是脑子里“字”的概念太顽固。汉语讲究字正腔圆,要“咬字”,如“酷爱”,连读的话就是“快”。可英语,如“at all”,“all of us”完全可以当做一个字来读。在思想上不重视这个问题,觉得自己平时讲英语连读不连读无所谓,在很大程度上限制了听力的提高。 3. 英语以音节来区分节奏,汉语以字来区分节奏。汉语一个字一个音节,以韵母结尾。每个字如不需要表达特殊语气,以一般陈述语气来读的话,每个字所占的时间应该是一样的。但是英语是以音节来区分节奏的,这个汉语有极大的区别。长音和短音如果无明显差别,一视同仁,表现不出英语的特有节奏来,便是受到汉语潜在的影响所致。比如“中国”,我们说“中”和“国”时所占的时间是大致一样的,可在英语中,我们说“China”时,如果两个音节都用同样长度,听起来就缺了英语的味道。而如果做到元音i的极度饱满,占用较多时间时,而结尾na占用较少时间的话,那么英语的节奏就体现出来了。 4. 汉语以韵母结尾,而英语中有以辅音结尾的情况。这个是在我们母语中不曾碰到的情况。很多学生在读句子的时候,很生硬,没有连读是其中一个原因,还有个重要原因是“大声朗读”了单词结尾辅音,生怕别人听不到那个结尾辅音,结果母语者反而搞不明白那最后的音是什么了。比如“read”, 他觉得“d”不读出来就对不住它,结果听起来很生硬。 5. 汉语有四声。这个对于英语听力中影响不大,不作讨论。
接下来谈一下如何摆脱母语对于学英语的影响。关键是做到“长短分明,轻重分明”。“长短分明”是指元音饱满夸张,占多数发音时间,而辅音,特别是结尾辅音则爆破,弱读,省读,抛弃“字”的概念,树立“音节”概念。“轻重分明”是指重音节重读,轻音节轻读,比如“a friend of mine”,应该在“friend”和“mine”那里重读,有轻有重,才能突出重点,明白易懂。 2) for writing:& Translation Every two days, choose one passage in nce3, and translate Chinese into English. Experts say we should learn English in the way of foreigner''s mind. I believe translation can help us notice the different expression and thinking between Chinese and English. 3) for listening:& do exercise after the tapeDoing exercise after the tape is the most effective way to help you pass English listening tests. Certainly, watching English movie and TV will be my relax way. 4) for reading: read more, get more!A chapter of a novel per day. Now I should decide which book I can read.Two news from web.Reading and Writing (补充阅读,可用于P 151 Unit task的背景资料)1. First of all , I should find some good ways to learn English . I should have a modest and realistic goal for my pronunciaton . Intonation is the most big problem for me, I should make a big effort to improve my pronunciation . I can read after the tape. Reading some novels and films i I may meet some new words in the novels and films . It can make me expand the amount of words . I must master usage of some frequent word . Vocabulary learning is a time consuming work . I will spend a lot of time, make great effort,
read many books , listen to native speakers , practice every day .Through reading and listening ,I think my English vocabulary will have a big leap Then , for my English grammar , I may choose a grammar book,learn the aspects of grammar by heart. I should use English as often as I can after class, as it is not enough for me to learn only in class . For my oral English, I can communicate with my roommates or classmates in English whenever it’s possible . I will listen at 125-250 wpm every night and take the mp3 everytime . I need a good environment which I can make it myself . I can chat with others in English on the internet or just in my life . Keeping reading aloud every morning and trying talking to myself in English when I’m free. If I can do all these , I believe my English learning will be OK . In my opinion , it does useful to everyone and I’ll try my best to do these . 2. To improve conversational English , you’d better look for a "foreign friend" or go to a chat room. & Many people are too shy to speak English, and chat rooms are good to overcome your inhibition of "speaking" in English.& Two quick ways of improving your spoken English is watching TV and reading comic strips.& If you just want to be able to talk to someone on a causal basis, then watching English program as many as possible. You can start with soap operas, films, and cartoons. & The first stage is to listen hard. The second stage is to repeat everything that is said, and the final stage is to pretend that you are there (in the program) and starts talking back. If you do that an hour per day, you will see great improvement in your spoken English within a months.&& It is important to keep in mind that if you are learning English for communicative purpose, you should not worry about making minor mistakes. Making mistakes in verb-noun agreement, countable and uncountable, etc will give you a failing grade in an exam, but will NOT prevent you from making yourself understood when talking to English speakers. Always keep in mind that you are a "foreigner" to them, and they naturally expect your English to be imperfect. So it’s necessary to feel embarrassed.,&& But there are some mistakes that will confuse your listener, and you should pay attention to not making them. The he/she mix-up is one of major ones. People whose mother tongues have a gender distinction for the third person can get enormously confused by people who keeps on saying he for she, or vice-versa. && If you want to be able to write well, or speak like an educated person, then watching sitcoms, comedies and soap opera will not help. What you need is to watch the news in English, preferably news from English speaking countries (such as CNN, BBC etc.), documentaries (history channel, discovery channel etc.), biographies, and other "educational" programs. I still think that it is important for every English learner to make a suitable and detailedplan according to oneself''s goal.3. Writing:Write a diary every week, read some beautiful articles and memorize some good sentences.Reading Read English carefully in the morning and read some books written in English on weekends. Maybe just ten pages every weekend, Listening:Listen to my English teacher carefully when I have English lessons. do some English listening exercises every Monday.. It can be useful when I have English tests. Speaking:Speak more when I have English classes or I haveany chance. And find a partner to practice spoken English in the evening. 4.1) Speak without Fear The biggest problem most people face in learning a new language is their own fear.& They worry that they won’t say correctly or that they will look stupid when they make mistakes and they don’t talk at all.& Keep in mind that some mistakes will NOT prevent you from making yourself understood when talking to English speakers. Always keep in mind that you are a "foreigner" to them, and they naturally expect your English to be imperfect. So it’s necessary to feel embarrassed .The fastest way to learn anything is to do it C again and again until you get it right.& Like anything, learning English requires practice.& Don’t let a little fear stop you from getting what you want. 2)Use all of your Resources&& Using as many different sources, methods and tools as possible, will allow you to learn faster.& There are many different ways you can improve your English, so don’t limit yourself to English class. The internet is a fantastic resource for virtually anything, but for the language learner it''s perfect.3)Surround Yourself with English The absolute best way to learn English is to surround yourself with it.& Take notes in English, put English books around your room, listen to English language radio broadcasts, watch English news, movies and TV series.& Speak English with your friends whenever you can. The more English material that you have around you, the faster you will learn and the more likely it is that you will begin “thinking in English.” . 4)Listen to Native Speakers as Much as Possible Native speakers have a natural flow to their speech& that students of English should try to imitate.& The closer students get to this rhythm or flow, the more pure English they can learn.5) Listen to English Music Music can be a very effective method of learning English.& In fact, it is often used as a way of improving comprehension.& The best way to learn is to get the words to the songs you are listening to and try to read them as the artist sings.& There are several good internet sites where one can find the words for most songs. This way you can practice your listening and reading, as well as appreciate the music at the same time.
6) Watch English Films and Dramas This is not only a fun way to learn but it is also very effective.& By watching English films and dramas(especially those with English subtitles) you can expand your vocabulary and hear the flow of speech from the actors and hear different accents. 7)Study As Often As Possible Only by studying things like grammar and vocabulary and doing exercises, can you really improve your knowledge of any language. 8)Do Exercises and Take Tests Doing exercises and taking tests can really improve your English although they are not much fun. One of the best reasons for doing lots of exercises and tests is that they give you a benchmark to compare your future results with.& By comparing your scores on different tests can you realize how much you have learned.& If you never test yourself, you will never know how much you are progressing. Keep doing exercises and tests and you really will make some progress with English. 9)Record Yourself It is good to record yourself and compare your tapes from time to time.& You may be so impressed with the progress you are making .10)Listen to English Speak on the phone or listen to news, radio broadcasts, audiobooks or CDs in English.5. Before you begin studying English, ask yourself one question. Why do I want to study English? Is it because you want to, or because someone else wants you to? Like every decision in life, studying English must be something you want to do.1)Set goalsIf you know why you want to study, setting goals is easy. For example, maybe you want to get a decent job in a foreign company.. Your goal might be to speak fluent English and also to improve your listening skills and pronunciation. Whatever your goals are, write them down.2)Make an agenda How long do you need to study to achieve your goals? This answer is different for every student. The important thing is to be realistic. Start off slow, but study regularly. Use material that is challenging, but not too difficult. After you have studied for a few weeks, adjust your study schedule accordingly. 3)Make a commitmentIf you are sure you are ready to begin studying, make a commitment. 4)Have fun learning English The things we do best in life are the things we enjoy doing. If you aren''t having fun learning English, you''re not studying the right way! You can be a serious student who has fun at the same time. Make up your own rewards program to give yourself incentives to stay on task.6. 1)Improve your Learning Skills Learning is a skill and it can be improved. Your path to learning effectively is through knowing yourself, your capacity to learn, processes you have successfully used in the past, your interest, and knowledge of what you wish to learn 2)Motivate yourselfIf you are not motivated to learn English you will become frustrated and give up. Ask yourself the following questions, and be honest..Why do you need to learn/improve English? .Where will you need to use English? .What skills do you need to learn/improve? (Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking) .How soon do you need to see results? .How much time can you afford to devote to learning English. .How much money can you afford to devote to learning English. .Do you have a plan or learning strategy? 3)Set yourself achievable goals .You know how much time you can dedicate to learning English, but a short time each day will produce better, longer-term results than a full day on the weekend and then nothing for two weeks..Joining a short intensive course could produce better results than joining a course that takes place once a week for six months.Here are some goals you could set yourself:.Join an English course (and attend regularly). .Do your homework. .Read a book a month. .Learn a new word every day. .Visit an English speaking forum every day. .Read a news article on the net every day. .Do 10 minutes listening practice every day. .Chat in English on Internet every week..Watch an English film at least once a month. .Follow a soap, comedy or radio or TV drama. A good way to meet your goals is to establish a system of rewards and punishments. Decide on a reward you will give yourself for fulfilling your goals for a month. .A bottle of your favourite drink .A meal out / or a nice meal at home .A new outfit .A manicure or massage 7. Spend your time on things that interest you. If you like cooking then buy an English-language cookbook or find recipes on the net and practise following the recipes.Keep something English on you (book, newspaper or magazine, cd or cassette, set of flashcards) all day and every day, you never know when you might have 5 spare minutes.If you are too tired to actively practice just relax and listen to an English pop song or talk radio station. 补充练习:1. Read the passage and then choose the right word to fill in each blank.Every year students in many countries learn English. Some of these students are(1) ___(children, child), others are young people. Some learn at school, others teach (2)___ (himself, themselves). Why do (3)___ (every, all) these people want to learn English? It is (4)___ (difficult, easy) to answer that question.Many boys and girls learn English at (5)___ (home, school) because it is one of their subjects. Many people learn English (6)__(so, because) it is useful in their work. Some young people learn English for their (7) ___(higher, high) studies because some of their books are in English at college (8)___ (and, or) university. Other people learn English because they want to (9)___ (see, read) newspapers or magazines (10) ___ (in, with) English.2.Read the passage and then choose the best answer to each of the following questions.“How can I learn English well?” This is a question many students ask. In my opinion, the most effective (有效的) way is to learn lessons by heart. If you can recite the text and write it out, you’ve learned it well. And if you can tell the story in your own words, you’re a very successful learner. Your English will soon be perfect.This is a difficult task. However, if you try to learn by heart only part of each lesson, you’ll find it not half so hard as you might have thought.Learning this way, you will make rapid progress. Of course, writing is also necessary. It will help you a lot on your way to success in English.Equally important is to “feel“ the language. You should be able to laugh at jokes and be surprised at bad news. When using English, you should try to forget your mother language (母语). Instead of helping you, your own language may get in your way. So, never try to understand English through translation. (1)& In the writer’s opinion, the most effective way to learn English is ____. &&& A.& to practice speaking, writing and feeling it &&& B.& to forget your own native language &&& C.& to translate everything into your own language &&& D.& to memorize the English words and grammatical rules(2)& “Instead of helping you, your own language may get in your way.” This sentence means that your own language may ____. &&& A.& help you to study English well &&& B.& make it difficult for you to master (掌握) English &&& C.& make English easy to learn&&&
D.& help you notice mistakes(3)& Equally important is to feel the language. “To ‘feel’ the language” here means ____.&&& A.& to get a knowledge of English by touching&&& B.& to be able to read and write English &&& C.& to translate English into your own by imagining &&& D.& to be able to experience the rich sensation (感觉) of the language3.Writing Task: 请仿照这两位同学为自己制定的英语学习计划,写一篇文章。write a short plan about how you will study English.No.1 .Firstly,I will spend 20 minutes remembering words every day. Secondly, I must listen to the teacher carefully in class. And I will do the homework every day. Of course, listening to the English tapes every day is necessary. I will also read some English writings in spare time. Thirdly, I will often use English and communicate with classmates in English. Every Sunday, I will surf the Internet to chat with others in English. This is my plan. No. 2 I am a middle school student. I love English, but it is hard to me. Now I have a good plan to my English learning.& I have a pronunciation problem. I can’t pronounce well. So I plan to listen to the tape and read after it. I can’t read passages in English quickly and can’t write a passage clearly. Now I plan to read more and practise writing often. As for listening, sometimes I can’t understand what others are saying. So I plan to improve myself by listening to the radio and TV. The grammar is most difficult for me. I have no idea of it. But I think my teacher can help me with it.& With this English-learning plan, I am hoping for great progress.Thank You__________________________________________________________________________________________
你可能需要的其他课件,教案
关于资源的下载性声明:千教网本身不提供任何资源的下载服务,也不会保存任何数据在服务器上。所有资源的下载,均源于互联网抓取。当该资源的原始地址失效时,您可能无法获取该资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 my english teacher 的文章

随机推荐