直接引语变间接引语练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
直接引语变间接引语练习题
&&才初二英语练习
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢将直接引语变为间接引语 . 1. Where have you been these days? he asked. He asked me been days. 2. I've found my wallet. he said to me. He me that he wallet. 3. I took it home with me. she said. She said that it 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
将直接引语变为间接引语 (每空一词)。 1. "Where have you been these days?" he asked.&&&&&He asked me ____ ____ ____ been ____ days. 2. "I've found my wallet." he said to me. &&& He ____ me that he____ ____ ____ wallet. 3. "I took it home with me." she said. &&& She said that ____ ____ ____ it home with her.4. The teacher said, "The sun rises in the east and goes down in the west." &&& The teacher said that the sun ____ in the east and ____ down in the west.5. "Do you know where she lives?" he asked. &&& He asked ____ ____ knew where she ____. 6. "You must come here before five." he said. &&& He said that I ____ to go ____ before five.7. "I bought the house 10 years ago." he said. &&& He said that he ____ bought the house 10 years ____.8. "Did you see her last week?" he said. &&& He ____ ____ I had seen her the week ____. 9. He said, "You can sit here, Jim."&&& He ____ Jim that he ____ sit there. 10. He asked, "How did you find it, mother?" &&& He asked her mother ____ ____ ____ found it.
1. where, I, had, those& 2. told, had, found, his &3. she, had, taken& 4. rises, goes &5. if/whether, I, lived 6. had, there& 7. had, before &8. asked, if/whether, before &9. told, could& 10. how, she, had
科目:高中英语
来源:英语教研室
将下列直接引语变为间接引语.
He said,“Mother, the boy is very naughty now.”
He said to his mother that the boy ______
very naughty ______.
科目:高中英语
来源:全优设计必修一英语人教版 人教版
将下列直接引语变为间接引语
1.He asked me, “Are you fond of football?”
1.He said, “I am going to see a film this afternoon.”
将下列句子由直接引语变为间接引语(每空一词)。1. She said to me, "I've left my fork in your room." &&& →She told me that ____ ____&left ____ fork in ____ room. 2. "Did you plant rice last week?" he said to us. &&& →He asked us ____ we ____ planted rice ____ ____ ____. 3. My father said, "Practice makes perfect." &&& →My father said practice ____ perfect. 4. The engineer said, "I was at college in 1967." &&& →The engineer said that he ____ at college in 1967.5. "Did you enjoy yourself in the park last week?" he said to us.&&&& →He asked us ____ we ____ enjoyed ourselves in the park ____ ____ ____. 6. "Please hand in your homework after class, boys and girls," the teacher said.&&&& →The teacher ____ the boys and girls ____ hand in ____ homework after class. 7. One of the students said, "Let me go on with the farm work, Uncle Wang."&&&&&→One of the students ____ Uncle Wang ____ let ____ go on with the farm work. 8. "Don't take off your blouse," Lily said to Lucy.&&& → Lily told Lucy ____ ____ take off ____ blouse.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
将直接引语变为间接引语 He asked me :What do you like to drink " He asked me —— ——to drink.
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
你这句答案是:He asked me what I liked to drink,直接引语变为间接引语方法:一、如何变人称; 下面有一句顺口溜“一随主.二随宾,第三人称不更新”.“一随主”是指在直接引语变间接引语时,如果从句中的主语是第一人称或被第一人称所修饰.从句中的人称要按照主句中主语的人称变化如: She said. "My brother wants to go with me. "→She said her brother wanted to go with her. “二随宾”是指直接引语变间接引语时,若从句中的主语及宾语是第二人称.或被第二人你所修饰.从句中的人称要跟引号外的主句的宾语一致.如果引号外的主句没有宾语.也可以用第一人称,如: He said to Kate. "How is your sister now?"→He asked Kate how her sister was then. “第三人称不更新”是指直接引语变间接引语时.如果从句中的主语及宾语是第三人称或被第三人称所修饰从句中的人称一般不需要变化如: Mr Smith said. "Jack is a good worker."→Mr Smith said Jack was a good worker. 二、如何变时态: 直接引语在改为间接引语时、时态需要做相应的调整. 现在时它需改为过去时态;过去时态改为完成时;过去完成时则保留原来的时态.如: 1)She said. "I have lost a pen."→She said she had lost a pen 2)She said. "We hope so."→She said they hoped so. 3) She said. "He will go to see his friend."→She said he would go to see his friend. 但要注意在以下几种情况下.在直接引语变为间接引语时,时态一般不变化. ①直接引语是客观真理. "The earth moves around the sun and the moon moves around the earth, the teacher told me. → The teacher told me the earth moves around the sun and the moon moves around the earth. ②直接引语是过去进行时,时态不变.如: Jack said. "John, where were you going when I met you in the street?"→Jack asked John where he was going when he met him in the street. ③直接引语中有具体的过去某年、某月、某日作状语,变为间接引语时,时态不变.如: Xiao Wang said. "I was born on April 2l, 1980." →Xiao Wang said he was born on April 20, 1980. ④直接引语如果是一般现在时.表示一种反复出现或习惯性的动作,变间接引语,时态不变.如: He said, "I get up at six every morning." →He said he gets up at six every morning. ⑤如果直接引语中的情态动词没有过去时的形式(例:ought to, had better, used to)和已经是过去时的形式时,(例:could, should, would, might)不再变.如: Peter said. "You had better come have today." →Peter said I had better go there that day. 三、如何变状语: 直接引语变间接引语,状语变化有其内在规津,时间状语由“现在”改为“原来”(例:now变为then, yesterday.变为 the day before)地点状语,尤其表示方向性的,或用指示代词修饰的状语,由“此”改为“彼”(例:this 改为that),如: He said, "These books are mine." →He said those books were his. 四、如何变句型: ①直接引语如果是陈述句,间接引语应改为由that引导的宾语从句.如:She said, "Our bus will arrive in five minutes."→She said that their bus would arrive in five minutes. ②直接引语如果是反意疑问句,选择疑问句或一般疑问句,间接引语应改为由whether或if引导的宾语从句.如:He said, "Can you swim, John?" →He asked John if he could swim. "You have finished the homework, haven‘t you?" my mother asked. →My mother asked me whether I had finished the homework. "Do you go to school by bus or by bike?" →He asked me if I went to school by bus or by bike. ③直接引语如果是特殊问句,间接引语应该改为由疑问代词或疑问副词引导的宾语从句(宾语从句必须用陈述句语序). She asked me, "When do they have their dinner?"→ She asked me when they had their dinner. ④直接引语如果是祈使句,间接引语应改为"tell(ask, order, beg等) sb (not) to do sth."句型.如: "Don’t make any noise," she said to the children. →She told (ordered) the children not to make any noise. "Bring me a cup of tea, please," said she.→She asked him to bring her a cup of tea. ⑤直接引语如果是以“Let‘s”开头的祈使句,变为间接引语时,通常用“suggest +动句词(或从句).”如: He said, "Let’s go to the film." →He suggested going to the film.或He suggested that they should go to see the film. 引述别人的话有两种方式:一是使用引号引出人家的原话,这叫做直接引语;一是用自己的话把人家的话转述出来,这叫做间接引语.例如: John said, "I’m going to London with my father." 约翰说:"我要和父亲到伦敦去."(引号内是直接引语) John said that he was going to London with his father. 约翰说,他要和他父亲去伦敦.(宾语从句是间接引语) 由直接引语变为间接引语,分以下情况: 1. 直接引语是陈述句时 间接引语为that引导的宾语从句(口语中that可以省略),主句的引述动词主要有say ,tell, repeat, explain, think等. He said , "You are younger than I."-’He said (that ) I was younger than him. 2.直接引语是疑问句时 间接引语为陈述语序:主句的谓语动词say 改为ask,或改为wonder, do not know, want to know, be not sure, be puzzled等. (1) 一般疑问句或反意疑问句变为if (whether)引导的宾语从句. She said, "Do you often come here to read newspapers?" →She asked me if (或whether)I often went there to read newspapers. She asked me , "You have seen the film, haven’t you?" →She asked me whether(或if )I had seen the film. (2) 选择疑问句变为whether….or 宾语从句. I asked him, "Will you stay at home or go to a film tonight?" →I asked him whether he would stay at home or go to a film that night. (3)特殊疑问句变为由原来的疑问词引导的宾语从句. He asked , "Where do you live?" →He asked me where I lived. 3.直接引语是祈使句时 间接引语为不定式,作ask , tell, beg, order, warn, advise等动词的宾语补足语(don’t 变为not ). The teacher said to the boy, "Open the window."→The teacher told the boy to open the window. His father said to him , "Don’t leave the door open."→His father told him not to leave the door open. [注意] (1) 有些表示建议、提议、劝告或要求的祈使句,可以用suggest ,insist等动词 加以转述.例如: He said, "Let’s go to the theatre." →He suggested (our )going to the theatre.或He suggested that we(should) go to the theatre. (2) "Would you mind opening the window?" he asked. →He asked me to open the window. "Why don’t you take a walk after supper?" he asked . →he advised me to take a walk after supper. "Shall we listen to the music?" he asked. →He suggested listening to the music. 4.直接引语是感叹句时 间接引语为what 或how 引导,也可以用that 引导. She said, "What a lovely day it is !" →She said what a lovely day it was .或She said that it was a lovely day. 5.如果主句谓语动词为各种现在时或一般将来时,则间接引语中的动词仍保持直接引语原来时态.如果主句谓语动词为过去时,间接引语中的动词时态按下列变化: (1) 一般现在时变为一般过去时 (2) 现在进行时变为过去进行时 (3) 一般将来时变为过去将来时 (4) 现在完成时变为过去完成时 (5) 一般过去时变为过去完成时 (6) 过去完成时不变,仍为过去完成时 [注意] (1) 如果直接引语是表示客观真理时,变为间接引语,一般现在时不改为一般过去时.如: The teacher said "The earth goes round the sun." →The teacher said that the earth goes round the sun. (2) 如果直接引语中有明确表示过时间的状语,变为间接引语时,一般过去时不改为过去完成时.如: He said to me, "I was born in 1973." →He told me that he was born in 1973. (3)如果直接引语所述事实在当时和目前同样生效,变为间接宾语时,一般现在时不改为一般过去时.如: He said, "I’m a boy, not a girl." →He said that he is a boy ,not a girl. (4)如果直接引语中的谓语动词表示一种反复出现或习惯动作,在变为间接引时,一般现在时不改为一般过去时.如: The girl said, "I get up at six every morning." →The girl said that she gets up at six every morning. (5)如果直接引语中含有since, when, while 引导的表示过去时间的状语从句,在变为间接引语时,只改变主句中的谓语动词,从句的一般过去时则不变.如: He said to me, "I have taught English since he came here ." →He told me that he had taught English since he came here. (6)如果直接引语中含有情态动词 must, need, had better以及情态动词的过去式could, might, should, would,在变为间接引语时,这些情态动词没有时态的改变.例如: The teacher said to me . "You must pay more attention to your pronunciation." →The teacher told me that I must (have to ) pay more attention to my pronunciation. He said , "I could swim when I was only six ." →He said that he could swim when he was only six. 6.代词等一般地应作用相应的变化. 指示代词 this ---that these--- those 表示时间的词 now --- then today--- that day this week(month ,etc) ----that week (month ,etc) yesterday ----the day before last week(month) --- the week(month) before three days(a year)ago---three days(a year)before tomorrow ----the next (following ) day next week(month)--the next(following)week(month) 表地点的词 here --there 动词 bring -- take come --go
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
what I‘d like
He asked me what I liked to drink.
扫描下载二维码用疑问词对划线部分提问;1.Jackisresponsibleforal;3.Sheforgotaboutthemeeti;5.\Ican‘tfindmynotebook,;7.Whereistherestaurant?(;8.\用ask…to改为间接句子〉Davidas;10.Shesoldtheradio.Thera;bedroom.;11.He‘sgo
用疑问词对划线部分提问 1. Jack is responsible for all the training. (用 What针对划线部分提问) What is Jack responsible for? 2. They‘re worried about Jim. (用Whom针对Jim提问) Whom are they worried about? 3. She forgot about the meeting yesterday. (用What 针对划线部分提问) What did she forget about yesterday? 4. Susan collected the tickets this morning. (用When 针对划线部分提问) When did Susan collect the tickets? 转换为间接引语 5. \I can‘t find my notebook,\改为间接引语) She said that she couldn‘t find her notebook. 6. \ (将句子改成间接引语) She asked if I had got her bag. 7. Where is the restaurant? (用He asked将句子改写成间接特殊疑问句) He asked where the restaurant was. 8. \用ask…to 改为间接句子〉David asked Susan to phone him later. 9. \将句子改成间接引语〉He said he heard a noise in his living room. 将两句合并成一句 10. She sold the radio. The radio was in her bedroom. (用that将两个句子连接起来〉She sold the radio that was in her bedroom. 11. He‘s gone to Shanghai. He‘s negotiating a new contract. (用动词不定式将两句合成一句) He‘s gone to Shanghai to negotiate a new contract. 12. Mary didn‘t stay at home. She went to see Tim. (用 instead of 将两个句子合成一句) Mary went to see Tim instead of staying at home. 13. Tim didn't stay in the meeting. He left the office. (用 instead of 将两句连成一句) Tim left the office instead of staying in the meeting. 14. His neighbor heard them. They made a noise. (用动词ing形式将两句改写成一句话) His neighbor heard them making a noise. 15. Although it rained, the visit was a success. (用In spite of将两句连成一句) In spite of the rain, the visit was a success. 16. It was too hot. I couldn‘t open the window. (用 but将两句连成一句) It was too hot, but I couldn‘t open the window. 17. That cinema is very nice. The tickets are quite expensive. (用but将两句连成一句) That cinema is very nice, but the tickets are quite expensive. 改为被动语态 18. He stole the laptop. (改为被动语态) The laptop was stolen by him. 19. They smashed the window. (将句子改成被动语态) The window was smashed by them. 20. He disturbed the burglars. (将句子改为被动语态)The burglars were disturbed (by him). 改写句子 21. \用 ask… to 改写句子〉David asked Susan to phone him later.
22. He didn‘t run fast. He didn‘t catch the bus. (用 enough...to 改写句子〉He didn‘t run fast enough to catch the bus. 23. I'm tall and thin. My /brother is too. (用 so改写句子〉 I‘m tall and thin, and so is my brother. 24. I can't keep accounts. She can't keep accounts. (用neither改写句子) I can't keep accounts (a nd/ ,) neither can she. 定语从句 25. It was a place. He wanted to go there. (用where 将第二句改为定语从句) It was a place where he wanted to go. 第四部分:阅读理解{共计20分}
阅读理解每年考试都没有原题,但大都来自教材 阅读下列短文,从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个正确答案,并在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号。(共计1 0分,每小题2分) 阅读1
David and Xiaoyan arrived at the airport in good time. After checking in at the BA (British Airways) desk, they had their boarding passes checked, put their bags through the X-ray machine and went through the passport control on their way to the departure lounge.
They didn't have anything to eat because they would eat on the plane, but they had a coffee and then they looked round the shops. Xiaoyan bought something for Mary, but David didn‘t buy anything.
Then they went to the gate. They had about 20 minutes to wait before embarking. Suddenly David realized that he hadn‘t got his camera with him. They went back and looked everywhere to see where he could have lost it―in the shops, in the cafe, at the X-ray machine, at the passport control and at the checking-in desk, but nobody had seen it.
\with it!\ 1. C When they arrived at the airport, they had
. A. hardly any time
B. plenty of time
C. just enough time 2. A They first went
. A. to the checking-in desk
B. through customs
C. through the passport control
3. C David realized that his camera was missing when he was
. A. in the cafe
B. in the departure lounge
C. at the gate
4. C They looked for the camera everywhere except
A. in the shops
B. at the X-ray machine
C. on the plane
5. A David thought he must have left it
. A. in the cafe
B. in the taxi
C. at home
阅读2 Xiaoyan: Packing is never-ending. I'll just have to give things away. I can't take all of that
stuff that I've put on the bed back to Shanghai.
Mary: That new suitcase which you got yesterday is full already.
Xiaoyan: Yes. I know. I've even got two radios. I think I'll give that radio that Polly gave
me to Steve.
Mary: Who? Oh, yes. He‘s the one that you spent all evening talking to at the party,
isn't he? What's that there?
Xiaoyan: It‘s a menu. Do you remember that meal that Franco cooked for my birthday? Well, that's the menu that he wrote out. If you look inside, you‘ll see everyone signed it. So I‘m not throwing that away. Oh, dear. I‘ll never finish. I have so much stuff.
What about your leaving do? Xiaoyan: Yes. I must think about that too. It depends on the weather really. I thought of having a picnic on Hampstead Heath, but if it's going to rain, that idea's no good. Mary:
The forecast for the weekend is for showers and sunny intervals. Xiaoyan: I know. I think I might just have a little party here. I must get some caterers. The caterers who do meals for us at work are very good. 6. B Xiaoyan is going to A. take all of her stuff back to Shanghai B. give some stuff away C. leave the stuff to Mary 7. B Xiaoyan got a radio from A. Steve
C. her mother 8. C Franco
for Xiaoyan‘s birthday. A. bought all the food
B. took photos and signed on it C. cooked meals and wrote the menu 9. A At first, Xiaoyan‘s idea for her leaving do is to
. A. have a picnic if the weather is fine
B. have a little party at her place C. have a party in a pub 10. C According to the weather forecast, it's going to
for the weekend. A. rain
B. be sunny
C. rain but with sunny intervals
阅读3 Mary has just returned to the USA after studying in England for three years. She decided to study at a British university rather than an American one because her mother is from England and she wanted to get to know her mother's family better. She studied English Literature at Goldsmiths‘ College, which is in London. She lived with her grandmother while she was
studying. The college was recommended by a friend‘s brother who had studied in England for his MBA. Mary told her friends that she was going to return to Europe to work because she had enjoyed her time in England so much.
11. B Mary is now in _____.
. A. England
B. the USA
12. A She studied at _____ university.
A. a British
B. an American
C. a Chinese
13. C Most probably, her grandmother ______. A. worked in the college
B. studied English Literature
C. lived in London 14. B Her friend‘s brother recommended her to ______. A. study for her MBA
B. study in the college
C. work for his company
15. C Mary would return to Europe to _______. A. study
B. spend her holiday
阅读4 Polly: Franco, who do you take after in your family?
Franco: Definitely my mother. We're both quite moody and impatient. We used to argue a
lot when I was growing up,because she's quick-tempered. Also, we're both tall
Polly: Do you look like her as well?
Franco: No, I look like my dad, but he's very calm. I am more romantic. What about you?
Polly: People say I look like my mum. We've got the same nose, unfortunately. But I'm
not like her in other ways. She's shy whereas I‘m much more sociable―I love
being with my friends and meeting new people,but she hates it. I'm more like my
dad, I think. What about you, Mary?
Mary: I'm a natural optimist, just like my dad. He is never pessimistic. I always think
that every thing will work out well in the end and so doe she. I‘ve got the same
sense of humour as my mum. We both laugh at stupid things. I suppose I look a bit
like my grandmother. We've got the same smile, and we both have very dark hair. 16. A Franco's
is tall and thin.
C. daughter
17. C Franco's dad is
. A. quick-tempered
B. romantic
18. B Polly's mum is
meeting new people.
19. A Mary is a(n)
, just like her dad.
A. optimist
B. pessimist
20. C Mary has the same
like her grandmother.
阅读4 When I first knew Mike, we lived in a small village in Scotland. It was very different from Mike's life in London now. We went to school together on our bicycles. Every morning I went to his house and knocked on the door. Every morning Mike's mum said, DI'm sorry. He‘s a bit late this morning,‖ and so I had to wait. Each day we were late for school, and I remember the teacher got very annoyed with us. I never told her we were late because of Mike. Now, 25 years later, I play tennis with Mike. I usually drive him to the tennis club.
I go to his flat and he opens the door and says, \today.‖ The only reason he wasn't late for his own wedding is that we lied to him about the time!
As boys we spent a lot of time out exploring on our bikes. We went walking and fishing. I didn't like fishing because I couldn't swim. Probably the funniest thing we did was when we stole a bottle of whiskey from my Dad. We cycled about 5 miles away to drink it in one of our favourite places. When we finished drinking it, we couldn't cycle back―it was a long, slow walk. I'm sure we looked awful. We still do, when we come back from the pub on Friday nights. Nothing's changed really. Oh, and I still can't swim.
21. A Mike and I went to school together in
A. Scotland
C. England
22. B ____always late for school every morning.
A. Mike was
B. Mike and I were
23. C Mike wasn't late for his wedding because
A. he was very excited to get married
B. his mother told him not to be late
C. we didn‘t tell him the real time of his wedding
24. C We used to spend a lot of time to
on bicycles.
A. fight and play
C. search and discover
25. A We walked 5 miles back home because we
. A. were drunk
B. were tired
C. enjoyed walking 阅读6 Flat 3, Cheyney House, Crant Road, Chelsea, London 21 June 2004 Customer reference number: CWQ 261537 Dear Madam/Sir, I' m writing to claim for the insurance on my camera , which was stolen during my honeymoon last month in South America. It was mid-morning on 3 June. My wife and I were lying on the beach outside our hotel. A man came up to us to ask for directions. We had a small map of the island. As we were showing him our map, a group of children came along. We thought they were with the man who was asking directions. The children started to ask my wife some questions and she took their picture. The man sat down and talked to us while the children were playing nearby. As he was leaving, we realized that the children were not with him. Suddenly, one of them grabbed my wife's handbag and ran away along the beach. I chased him, and my wife followed me. The child dropped the bag, and so we got it back. We were walking back along the beach when we realized that we had left the camera behind. When we got back to our place, the camera was not there and nor were the rest of the children. The same day I reported the matter to the local police. I bought a replacement camera the next day and I enclose a receipt. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Yours faithfully, Tim Manning 26. A The man came to us to _______. A. ask for the way
B. ask for some money
C. tell us about his children 27. A We thought the children _______. A. knew the man who was asking directions B. wanted to ask for directions C. didn't know the man 28. C My wife and I ______ the child who took away the handbag. A. grabbed B. shouted after C. ran after 29. C Our camera _______ when we came back to our place. 30. B A. was still there B. was broken by the other children C. was taken away by the other children The writer of the letter wants the insurance company to _______. A. pay for their unlucky holiday B. give them insurance on their camera C. report the theft to the police 阅读7 Police officer: Good afternoon, sir. Tim: Oh, hello. Come in please, officer. Police officer: Thank you, sir. When was this discovered? Tim: At about 2. 30. My neighbor, Mr. Timson, was disturbed by a noise. He came downstairs. He saw them leaving. Then he phoned me and later phoned you. Police officer: Can I talk to Mr. Timson? Tim: Yes. He‘s waiting upstairs now. Police officer: Thank you, and is there much damage? Tim: Well , the window at the back is smashed , this study door is damaged and the lock over there on the front door is broken. Police officer: We think we know who did this, sir. Tim: Really? That‘s quick. Police officer: Well, it looks like the work of Larry Hipkin. He‘s a local builder‘s laborer. He does jobs like this in the afternoon in this district instead of his building work. He has an accomplice - Jim Grundy. We need some evidence and I think this will be very good evidence, especially as your neighbor saw them leaving. I will take some photographs and check for fingerprints. Don‘t touch anything, please. Then I‘ll take a statement from you and your neighbor, if I may, please. Tim: Yes , that' s fine. Please go ahead. I‘11 make a cup of tea. Do you want one? Police officer: Yes, please, sir. Two sugars, please. 31. A Mr. Timson came downstairs because _______.
A. he heard some noise C. he saw some strange men B. he wanted to leave his house 32. B Which of the following was NOT damaged? A. The window.
B. The chair.
C. The study door. 33. C Larry often steals things _______.
A. in the morning B. in the evening C. in the afternoon 34. A The police will first ________.
A. take some photos B. talk to the neighbor C. arrest Larry 35. B The police officer would like to ________. A. have a cup of coffee B. have a cup of tea with two spoons of sugar C. eat something sweet 阅读8 Ivydale Guesthouse ******
Bath Tourist Association Approved Ron and Ann welcome you to Ivydale , where modern comforts and traditional hospitality meet. ? Conveniently located-a short walk from the city centre. ? Well-equipped-all rooms have an en suite bathroom, colour TV with satellite channels, tea/coffee-making 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、行业资料、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、开放英语(2)复习题38等内容。 
 同学们要注意从 09 年春季起考试题型改革,所以复习内容以《开放英语(2)形成性考核册》和 《开放英语(2)期末复习指导》为准,以下练习题涵盖了《开放英语(2)形成...  开放英语2试题_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。1-5 题: 阅读下面的小对话, 判断答语是否恰当, 恰当的选 A(Right), 不 恰当的选 B(Wrong),并将答案...  开放英语2复习题答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。针对中国医科大学-开放英语2复习题和答案 《开放英语二》复习题 I、单选题 A. Complete each sentence below by ...  复习自己用 开放英语2 复习题库_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。第一部分 交际用语 (共计 10 分,每小题 2 分) 一、表示建议句型 1.-Shall we see a movie ...  教材中相关练习,尤其注意 6,12,18 三个单元中练习 开放英语(2)作业 1 第一部分 交际用语 (共计 10 分,每小题 2 分) 1-5 题: 阅读下面的小对话, ...  开放英语(2)复习题(2)_管理学_高等教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 开放英语(2)复习题(2)_管理学_高等教育_教育专区。期末模拟 英语 I ...  开放英语 2 复习资料一、交际用语 Use of English 阅读下面的小对话,判断答语是否恰当,恰当的选 A(Right), 不恰当的选 B (Wrong)。 注意:1)括号中的句子为...  (附答案)开放英语三开本复习题 一、Use of English(共 10 道试题,共 20 分。阅读下面的小对话,从四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。 (共 10 小题,每题 2 ...

我要回帖

更多关于 if you asked me to 的文章

随机推荐