Picking apples on the farm is more than的用法interesting than__________ (discuss) problems in class.

第一节:阅读下列短文.从每题所给的选项中选出最佳选项.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
第一节:阅读下列短文.从每题所给的选项中选出最佳选项. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
第一节阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
  The UK has a well-respected higher education system and some of the top universities and research institutions in the world.But to those who are new to it all, sometimes it can be confusing.
  October is usually the busiest month in the college calendar.Universities have something called Freshers’ Week for their newcomers.It's a great opportunity to make new friends,join lots of clubs and settle into university life.
  However,having just left the comfort of home and all your friends behind,you can feel nervous when meeting lots of strangers in big halls.Where do you start? Who should you make friends with? Which clubs should you join?
  Luckily, there will be thousands of others in the same boat as you worrying about starting their university social life on the right foot.So just take it all in slowly.Don't rush into anything that you'll regret for the next three years.
  Here are some top tips from past students on how to survive Freshers' week:
  ·Learn rules.Make sure you know British social etiquette(礼节).Have a few wine glasses and snacks handy for your housemates and friends.
  ·Be kind.Sometimes cups of tea or even pieces of French fries can give you a good start in making friends.
  ·Be sociable.The more active you are, the more 1ikely you'll meet new people than if you’re someone who is shy and never leaves his room.
  ·Bring a doorstop.Keep your door open when you're in and that sends positive messages to your neighbors that you’re friendly.
  So with a bit of clever planning and motivation,Freshers’ Week can give you a great start to your university life and soon you'll be passing on your experience to the next year's recruits.
Which of the following statements is FALSE according to the passage?
October is generally the busiest month for universities
It's a good idea to put a doorstop in your suitcase
A bit of planning can make Freshers’ Week easier
The first week of your every year at university is called Freshers’ Week
The underlined word “recruits” in the last paragraph refers to ________.
challenges
We can infer from Paragraph 4 that ________.
the newcomers usually miss the days at home
most of the students in the UK spend three years in universities
many freshers are worried about how to fit university 1ife
all the new students will make new friends and join certain clubs
Why does the author suggest having wine glasses and snacks handy?
To pass the busy university life
To help make friends with other freshers
To show yourself drinker as others
To pass the time in a happy way
The main purpose of the passage is to ________.
tell the newcomers how to make a new start in universities
introduce something about higher education system of the UK
discuss something about the Freshers’ Week in the UK
advise the freshmen how to behave well in the beginning
第三节:阅读理解 第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。 How Americans Began to Eat Tomatoes
People have strange ideas about food. For example, the tomato is a kind of very delicious vegetable. It is one of useful plants that can be prepared in many ways. It has rich nutrition and vitamin in it. But in the 18th century, Americans never ate tomatoes. They grew them in their gardens because tomato plants are so pretty. But they thought the vegetable was poisonous (有毒的). They called tomatoes “poison apples.”
President Thomas Jefferson, however, knew that tomatoes were good to eat. He was a learned man. He had been to Paris, where he learned to love the taste of tomatoes. He grew many kinds of tomatoes in his garden. The President taught his cook a way for a cream of tomato soup. This beautiful pink soup was served at the President’s party. The guests thought the soup tasted really good. They never thought their president would serve his honored guests poison apples. Jefferson never spoke to his honored (忠实的) guests about the fact. 56. After you read the passage, which of the following do you think is true? A. Americans never ate tomatoes after they began to plant them. B. Americans didn’t eat tomatoes before 19th century. C. Even now Americans don’t eat tomatoes. D. In the 18th century Americans ate a lot of tomatoes. 57. The passage tells us that Jefferson was a President who learned to love the taste of tomatoes________. A. while he was in Paris& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when he was a little boy&
C. because his parents told him so& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. from books 58. According to the text, _______ made the beautiful pink soup served at the President’s party? A. the President himself& &&& B. a French cook&& &&&&&
C. the President’s cook&&& && D. the President’s wife 59. From the passage we know all the honored guests invited by Jefferson were________. A. people from other countries& & B. from France&&
C. people of his own country& &&& D. men only 60. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true? A. All of the guests knew the soup that was served at the President’s party was made of tomatoes. B. All of the guests thought the soup which was prepared by the President’s cook was nice. C. All of the guests thought the taste of the beautiful pink soup was nice. D. None of the guests knew that their president would serve his honored guests poison apples.
第三部分:阅读理解第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。It is a beautiful day in June. The sun is hot. It's time to harvest strawberries (草莓),and the strawberry fields are full of people. These people are picking strawberry. They are not farmers, and they are picking fruit for fun. They can buy strawberries in a supermarket but it is cheaper to pick their own fruit. Strawberries from the farm are also flesher (更新鲜的). Most people also like to pick their own fruit because it is a pleasant way to spend the afternoon.&&&&&&&One little boy is walking between the rows of plants. He is picking the strawberries and eating them as fast as he can. Two young women in pretty dress and high-heeled shoes(高跟鞋)are getting out of their car.& Now they are taking off their shoes. These women are taking a break from their work. They want to pick fruit and enjoy the sunshine.56. What time of the year do the people in the passage pick strawberries?A. Early spring. &&&&&&&&& B. Early autumn. &&&&&&&& C. Early summer.&&&&&&& D. Early winter.57. The people in the passage are picking fruit because they are ________ . A. farmers working all day in the fieldsB. looking for a pleasant way to spend the afternoonC. poor and need the money D. stealing the fresh fruit58. The story implies (暗示)that strawberries in the supermarket are ______.&&&&A. larger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. less fresh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. cheaper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. better for your health
第二部分:阅读理解第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。Almost 40 years ago , a community servies organization started providing eye care in Gujarat State , in western India .The Rgtary Club of Navsari operates an eye hospital and 9 area eye centers in and around Navssri , whose services are for the poorest people . The group opened the hospital , the Rotary Eye Institute of Navsari , in 1970 . India has only about one ophthalmologist for every 120,000 people . The Institute , however , has ten such specially trained eye doctors . It has restored or improved the eyesight of thousands of patients . Many people with eye problems cannot easily get to a big city for examinations and treatment . They live in villages and have no transportation. The Institute established eye centers called camps in places far from the city . Teams from it travel as far as 150 kilometers to see patients . People go to their nearest camp , where medical workers examine their eyes . The workers look for conditions including glaucoma , night blindness and other problems.Some people are found to have cataracts ,abnormal growths on the eye that can lead to loss of eyesight . India has about 13 million people with the condition . Cataract patients get free operations to correct the problem.Rotary groups also operate eye banks . Doctors at these centers replace damaged eyes with the healthy eyes of donors who have just died . One such center is the Rotary Rajah Eye Bank . It operates in cooperation with the Rajah Eye Care Hospital in Chennai . The Eye Bank opened in 1996 . Hundreds of patients have received new corneas from donors since then . The cornea is the clear front part of the eye that transmits light . 2 million people in India are blind because of problens of the cornea . The Rotary Rajah Eye Bank holds continuing eye donation campaigns . It urges people to leave the gift of sight to others when they die .1. Which of the following is True about the Rotary Club of Navsari ?A.The Rotary Club of Navsari is a community service organization .&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.The Rotary Eye Institute of Navsari has only one eye doctor .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.The Rotary Club of Navsari includes 9 area eye centers in big cities .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.The Rotary Club of Navsari offers free operations to all the poor patients .2.The underlined word “ophthalmologist” in Paragraph 2 refers to ______.A.a physician who specializes in eyes&& B.a worker working in countrysideC.a patient suffering eye problems &&&&& D.a volunteer working in eye centers3.We can infer from the passage that&&&&& .A.there are 13 million Indians having eye problems in totalB.the Rotary Eye Institute of Navsari is located in the center of IndiaC.the medical treatment is convenient for the local residentsD.communications in Navsari are difficult&&&4.According to the last paragraph ,the Rotary Rajan Eye Bank gets new corneas mainly by_____.A.cloning&&&&&&&&& B.donating&&&&&&&&& C.cooperating&&&&&&&&& D.forcing5.The author develops the passage mainly by ______.A.providing typical examplesB.making a definitionC.comparing two different areasD.presenting two examples and drawing a conclusion
第二部分:阅读理解第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。Almost 40 years ago , a community serviesorganization started providing eye care in Gujarat State , in western India .The Rgtary Club of Navsari operates an eyehospital and 9 area eye centers in and around Navssri , whose services are forthe poorest people . The group opened the hospital , the Rotary Eye Institute ofNavsari , in 1970 . India has only about one ophthalmologist for every 120,000people . The Institute , however , has ten such specially trained eye doctors .It has restored or improved the eyesight of thousands of patients . Many peoplewith eye problems cannot easily get to a big city for examinations andtreatment . They live in villages and have no transportation. The Instituteestablished eye centers called camps in places far from the city . Teams fromit travel as far as 150 kilometers to see patients . People go to their nearestcamp , where medical workers examine their eyes . The workers look forconditions including glaucoma , night blindness and other problems.Some peopleare found to have cataracts ,abnormal growths on the eye that can lead to lossof eyesight . India has about 13 million people with the condition . Cataractpatients get free operations to correct the problem.Rotary groups also operate eye banks .Doctors at these centers replace damaged eyes with the healthy eyes of donors whohave just died . One such center is the Rotary Rajah Eye Bank . It operates incooperation with the Rajah Eye Care Hospital in Chennai . The Eye Bank openedin 1996 . Hundreds of patients have received new corneas from donors since then. The cornea is the clear front part of the eye that transmits light . 2million people in India are blind because of problens of the cornea . TheRotary Rajah Eye Bank holds continuing eye donation campaigns . It urges peopleto leave the gift of sight to others when they die .1. Which of the following is True about theRotary Club of Navsari ?A.The Rotary Club of Navsari is a communityservice organization.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.The Rotary Eye Institute of Navsari hasonly one eye doctor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.The Rotary Club of Navsari includes 9area eye centers in big cities.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.The Rotary Club of Navsari offers freeoperations to all the poor patients .2.The underlined word “ophthalmologist” inParagraph 2 refers to ______.A.a physician who specializes ineyes&& B.a worker working in countrysideC.a patient suffering eye problems&&&&& D.a volunteer working in eye centers3.We can infer from the passagethat&&&&& .A.there are 13 million Indians having eyeproblems in totalB.the Rotary Eye Institute of Navsari islocated in the center of IndiaC.the medical treatment is convenient forthe local residents<munications in Navsari aredifficult&&&4.According to the last paragraph ,theRotary Rajan Eye Bank gets new corneas mainly by_____.A.cloning&&&&&&&&&B.donating&&&&&&&&&C.cooperating&&&&&&&&& D.forcing5.The author develops the passage mainly by______.A.providing typical examplesB.making a definition<paring two different areasD.presenting two examples and drawing aconclusion&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号正确教育旗下网站
网校:8299所
24小时更新:2562
总量:5734354
&#xe60d;&#xe60d;&#xe60d;
学年江苏江阴南闸实验学校八年级英语上册学案:8A Unit2《School life》Integrated skills(牛津译林版)
学年江苏江阴南闸实验学校八年级英语上册学案:8A Unit2《School life》Integrated skills(牛津译林版)
资料类别:
所属学科:
适用地区:
所属版本:
资料类型:暂无
下载扣点:0点
上传时间: 13:07:43
下载量:48次
文档大小:58KB
所属资料:
文档预览文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
预览已结束,如需查看所有内容,请下载资料!
对不起,此页暂时无法预览!
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
新目标英语八年级上册第四单元复习题
新目标英语八年级上册第四单元复习题
&Section A
I.根据句义及首字母完成下列句子中所缺的单词。
1. How f ___________is it from the earth to the moon?
2. The bus r __________takes me ten minutes.
3. Be q________,please. There’s only five minutes.
4. It’s about five k______from my home to the city.
5. It takes her ten m_________to walk to school every day.
II.用所给词的适当形式填空。
1.You look tired. Please stop________(have) a rest.
2. You’d better______(stay) here.
3. It will take him an hour________(do)his&
4. Thank you very much for_______(help) me with my English.
5. My father_______(buy) some DVDs for me yesterday.
III.句型转换。
1. Most students takes trains to school in
Japan.(就画线部分提问)
& _____do most students_______to school in
2. It usually takes me two hours to exercise every
day.(就画线部分提问)
& _____ _____ does it usually take you to
exercise every day?
3. He often gets up at 7:00 every morning.(就画线 部分提问)
_____& does he often get up every morning?
4. Miss Brown usually gets to school on foot.(改为同义句)
& Miss Brown usually _____&
______ school.
5. I take the subway to the factory.(改为同义句)
& I get to the factory______&
IV.补全对话
W: Hi, Mary. Are you going to go 1 _____us this afternoon?
M:2 ____are you going?
W: Uncle Wang's house.
M:Really? But it's far 3 ____here. 4 ____do we get there?
W:We can get there 5 ____bus.
M:Good idea. Which bus shall we 6____?
W:No. 35 bus.
M:Oh, how 7 ____does it take?
W:About 20 minutes.
M:OK. 8 ______ 9_____are we going to meet?
W: At 11:30.
M:And 10______ ?
W; Outside our school gate.
I.英汉词组互译。
1.乘小船&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.多远
3.到达&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.视……而定;决定于
5.生病住院&&&&&&&&&&&6.
for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7. take the
subway&&&&8.
have a quick
breakfast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
of&&&&&&&&&&
10. have a problem
II.选用所给的单词或短语完成句子
live, take, leave for, ride, think of,
depend on,& take boats, how far,
ways,take
1. I _______my bike to the Subway Station.
2. Will it _____ long to write the letter?
3. The bus ride usually______about 40 minutes.
4. Every morning he______ school at around half past five.
5. _____ is it from your home to school?
6. Children _____ their parents.
7. Can you list some______of transportation?
8. He ____ 20 miles away from his company.
9. What do you& ______ your vacation?
10. _____ must be a lot more fun than taking a bus
III.补全对话,每空一词。
A:Excuse me 1_______ is the nearest bank, please?
B: Oh, there isn't a 2______&&
near here. There is one on the other side of the river.
A:How far is it 3______&&
B: About five kilometers 4______
A:Which 5 _______& do I need?
B: You can 6_______& a No. 102 bus.
A: Where is the bus 7______ then?
B:It's on the other 8_______ of the road. Look, the bus is
A: Thanks a lot.
B: You're 10_______
IV.根据汉语完成下列句子。
1.格林先生每天骑自行车去火车站。
& Mr. Green ______&
____& ______ to the station every day.
2.林飞每天上学得花多长时间?大约十分钟。
_____& does it _____& Lin Fei to
get to& school?
& It's ______ ten minutes.
3.从你家到医院有多远?大约三千米远。
_____&& _____ is it ______ your
home_______ the hospital?
& It's about three kilometers_____.
4.洪山湖的学生每天不得不乘船去上学。
& The students in Hongshanhu
_____& ______ go to school _____&
______ every day.
5.乘地铁一定比乘火车有趣得多。
& Taking a subway must be
_____& _____&
_____& _____& han taking a
Self Check
I.单项选择。
1. My father usually________the train to work.
B. goes&&& C.
rides&&& D.
2.& It's only ten________if you go there on
minutes’walk&&&&&&
B. minute’s walk&& C. minute
walk&&&&&&&
D. minute's walks
3.& ________do you get to school?
&-At 7.40.
B. When&&& C.
4.& Sally went to Shanghai________a plane.
B. with&&& C.
takes& D. on
5.& You should _______ this medicine three
times a day.
take&&&&&&&
drink&&&&&&&
6.& -________stops are there to the airport?
&&& A. How
long&&&&&&&&&B.
How soon&& C. How
often&&&&&&&&&
D. How many
7.& ________students in my class like football
very much.
&&& A. The
number&&&&&
&B. A number&&
C. The numbers
D. A little number of
8. He can’t come to school because of his________
illness&&&&&&&&
C. illing&&& D.
9. Don’t_________& Ann. She will be all right
worries&&&&
C. worries
about&&&&&&&
D. worry about
10. I want to know_______
&&& A. where
does he live& B. how far is
it&& C. who is
he&&& D. how he
goes to school
11. Most students ride _____bikes to school.
they&&&&&&&&
their&&&&&&&&&&&
C. theirs&&& D.
12. That must be more interesting than________a bus.
take&&&&&&&&
taking&&&&&&
D. to take
13. This book_________Lucy’s. Look!Her name is on
&&& the book
&&& A. must
B. may be&&& C.
D. mustn’t be
14. ________you have a problem,you can ask me for help.
Then&&&&&&&
Where&&&&&&&&
C. What&& D. If
15. I want to know_______
&&& A. where
does he live&& B. how far is
it&& C. who is
he&& D. how he goes to school
16.-I can' t find my dictionary. -_.Let me help you find it.
&&& A. That’s
OK&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Have a good time
&&& C. That’s
interesting&&&&&D.
Don’t worry
17. It must________more interesting than picking apples.
18. In Japan,________all students take trains to school.
don’t&&&&&&&
aren’t&&&&&&&
19. -What do you_________Beijing?
&&& -It’s
very beautiful.
&&& A. think
think&&&&&&
C. interesting
D. think about
20. You shouldn’t depend_________your parents in everything.
21.-What are you_______?
-I’m_______my watch
looking for, doing&& B. finding
out,looking for& C. doing,
finding& D. doing,looking for
22. -How do you get to school?
usually walk,but ____I _____the bus.
&&& A. some
times,by&& B. sometimes,
take&& C. some time,
take&& D. sometimes, by
23. In________parts of the world, things are different.
another&&&&&
other&&&&&&
D. the others
24. In North America, ________students take the bus to
&&& A. not
D. all not
25. Can you _____it ______ English?
&&& A. say,
speak,in&&&&
in&&&&&D.speak,
II.完形填空。
___1____.Every Sunday I get up early and go to a river by bike
three kilometers away from my home. This morning,my wife ___2____to
go with me. We go by car first and then walk to the river. We began
to fish. In two hours I catch__3_____.
&&“Why don' t you let me try?"
my wife asks.
&&“All right.”
I& 4____& . She&
5_____&& six big fish in half an
&&“I ___6___go home first and
I’m going to cook them for lunch. You can__7_____the bus home,”she
____8__ the river but catch only an old shoe. I&
9_____ a little angry with&&
10_____ .Who is the fish man in the family? My wife or I?
fish&&&&&&&&
fishing&&&&&
fished&&&&&&
D. for fish
like&&&&&&&&
something&&& B.
anything&&&&
nothing&&&&&
speak&&&&&&&
says&&&&&&&&
tell&&&&&&&&
catch&&&&&&&
catches&&&&&
D. catching
can't&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&C.
will&&&&&&&&
gets&&&&&&&&
takes&&&&&&&&C.
get&&&&&&&&&
by&&&&&&&&&&
on&&&&&&&&&
in&&&&&&&&&
feel&&&&&&&&
was&&&&&&&&&
be&&&&&&&&&
my&&&&&&&&&
mine&&&&&&&
myself&&&&&&
III.阅读理解。
people like to travel by plane, but I don' t like it because an
airport is usually far from the city. You have to get there early
and wait for hours for the plane to take off and it is often late.
You can’t open the windows. You can’t choose the food. Planes are
fast, but they still take hours to go out of the airport and into
&&& I like
traveling by train. I think trains are safe. Railway stations are
usually in cities. When you are late for a train,you can catch
another one. You can walk around in the train and open the windows.
You can see many interesting things on your way. I know it takes a
little more time.
&&& I also
like cars. You can start your journey when you want to,and you
don’t need to get to a railway station or a bus stop. Also you can
carry many things with you in a car. But sometimes there are too
many cars on the road.
1. Why do many people like to travel by plane?
Because it is
safe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&B. Because it is fast.
Because you can walk around in the
plane.&& D. Because it is
2. Which is NOT the good thing about the train?
&&& A. It is
safe.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. It takes a little more time.
&&& C. You
can open the
windows.&&&&
D. You can walk around in the train.
3. If you want to take a lot of things with you , what do you
take to go out?
bus.&& B. A
car.&& C. A
train.& D. A bike.
4. What is the bad thing about the car?
&&& A. You
needn’t go to a station.&&
&&& B. You
can start your journey when you want to.
&&& C. There
are too many cars on the
&&& D. You
needn’t go to a bus stop.
5. What does the writer think of the plane,train and car?
thinks it takes a lot of time to go to and get out of the
likes to take a train because it takes a little&
likes to take a car because he has a car.
likes to take a plane because it’s fast.
IV.根据句意或首字母提示填空。
1. I can't work out the p________.They are too hard.
2. How many p_______did you visit yesterday?
3. I can't find the way to the subway station. In ________a
4. It d_______on where you are.
5. She feels worse, a_______she has had some medicine.
6. The bus r ______takes me ten minutes.
7. We are waiting for the bus at the bus s_________.
8. Be q________,please. There’s only five minutes
9. Jane is 1________for Nanjing next month.
10. In China buses are one of the most popular m________of
transportation.
V.用所给单词的适当形式填空。
1. Tom' s mother looks_______(worry) when he is sick.
2. Do you like________(walk) to school every day?
3. When it________(rain) , I take a bus to school.
4. You should help your sister when she________(need) help.
5. How many__________(mile) is it from your home to your
6. How about _______ (ride) our bikes to the park?
7. How ______ Bob_______(get)to school every day?
8. It took him 25minutes_______ (walk) to school.
9. Taking a boat must be a lot ______ (much) fun than taking a
10. He is ill and he needs _____ (see) a doctor.
VI.句型转换,按要求完成下列句子。(每空一词)
1. Who will take care of the sick children?(改为同义句)
&&& Who will
_____ &_____ the sick children?
2. " Where is the bus station?" he asked me.(合并为一句)
&&& He asked
me _____the bus station______
3. It takes me five minutes to get there.(就画线部分提问)
_____& ______ does it take you to get there?
4. Allan will go back to England by plane next
month.(就画线部分提问)
______ Allan go back to England next month?
5. The bus stop is only 100 meters away from the train
station.(就画线部分提问)
______& ______ is the bus stop from the train
VII.短文填词。
circus(马戏团)is coming to town! Paul' s mother bought t___1____.The
family will go next week. Paul is so h____2__.He cannot wait.
loves the clowns(小丑).He l ___3___ when they act silly. His brother
likes the lions and tigers. They do tricks in a big cage. His
s___4__ likes to watch the elephants. They are so b_____5___and
strong. They can climb on each other' s b___6___. They can carry
people in their trunks.
&&& There are
people w____7___can swing(旋转) up high. Paul’s father likes to
w_____8___ them. They even jump from swing to swing.
&&& There are
many t ____9____to see at the circus. Which act do you like
b___10____?Go to the circus and find out.
VIII.书面表达
你的朋友Lily打算从北京来济南看望你,根据图示内容写一封信,告诉她如何到你家。开头已给出。词数:70左右。
Dear Lily,
&&& I'm very
glad you are coming to visit me.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
新目标英语八年级上册第四单元复习题Answers
I.根据句义及首字母完成下列句子中所缺的单词。
I.1. far 2. ride 3. quick 4. kilometers& 5.
II.用所给词的适当形式填空。
1. to have& 2. stay 3. to do&
4. helping& 5. bought&
III.句型转换
1. How, get&& 2. How
long&& 3. What
time&&& 4. walks
to&& 5. by
IV.补全对话
1. with&&& 2.
Where&& 3.
from&&& 4.
How&&& 5. by
6. take&& 7.
8. What&&& 9.
time&&& 10.
I.英汉词组互译
1.take a boat/by
boat&&& 2. how
far& 3. get to& 4. depend
on&& 5. be ill in
6.动身去某地& 7.乘地铁&
8.快速吃完早饭&&
9.想起;认为& 10.有问题&
II.选用所给的单词或短语完成句子
1. ride&& 2.
take&&& 3.
4.leaves for&&&
5. How far.
6. depends on&& 7.
ways&&& 8.
lives&& 9. think
of&&& 10. Taking
III.补全对话,每空一词
1. Where& 2. bank& 3.
from& 4. away& 5. bus
6. take& 7. stop& 8.
side& 9. coming& 10.
IV.根据汉语完成下列句子
1. takes a
bike&&& 2. How
long, take, about&& 3. How far,
from, to, away&
4. have to, by
boat&&& 5. a lot
Self Check
I.单项选择。
1-5.DA B D
B&&& 6-10.D D BD
11-15.B B A D D& 16-20.D B CA
B&& 21-25. D B B A C
II.完形填空
1-5.B A C D B&& 6-10.CD AA
III.阅读理解1-5.B B B C A
IV.根据句意或首字母提示填空
1. problem 2. places 3. need& 4.
depends& 5. although
6. ride 7. station 8. quick& 9.
leaving& 10. means
V.用所给单词的适当形式填空
1. worried 2. walking 3. rains 4. needs& 5.
6. riding&& 7.
get&&& 8. to
walk&& 9. more&
10. to see&&
VI.句型转换,按要求完成下列句子。(每空一词)
1. look after 2. where,was 3. How
long&&& 4. How
will&&& 5. How
VII.短文填词
1. tickets& 2. happy& 3.
laughs& 4.
sister&& 5. big
6. back& 7. who& 8.
watch&& 9.
things&& 10.
VIII.书面表达
Dear Lily,
&&I'm very glad you are coming
to visit me. I know you will take a
train from Beijing to Jinan.When you get to Jinan Railway
you can take a No. 15 bus from Jinan Railway Station to Jiefang
It will take you about 30 minutes. Get off at the bus stop. And
is across from the bus stop. You can walk across the road and
home.I hope you have a good trip.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yang Ming.&
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 not more than 的文章

随机推荐