2012年浙江省高考英语真题及答案解析版word免费下载 星沙英语网
& | &| &| &| &|&&|&&|&&|&&| &|&&|& |
&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&教研 |&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&文章正文
2012年浙江省高考英语真题及答案解析版word免费下载
作者:浙江&&&&文章来源:&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
浙江省2012年高考英语真题及答案解析版word免费下载
&2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(浙江卷)英语
选择题部分 (共80分)第一部分 英语知识运用第一节 单项填空1.&― Is there anything else to discuss?―_____________. I guess.A. Not at all&B. No, that's all&&& C. Yes, I'm sure&&& D. Yea, of course1. 【考点】交际用语―征求意见或看法【答案】B【解析】根据句意:---还有其他事要讨论吗?---没有,就这么多(no, that’s all),我想。故选答案B。not at all一点儿也不 ;yes, I’m sure是的,我确定;yes, of course是的,当然,均是答非所问,不合题意,故排除。 【难度】偏小2.&The development of industry has been_______ gradual process throughout _______ human existence, from stone tools to modern technology.A. 不填, the&B. a&C. 不填&D. a2. 【考点】冠词―零冠词和不定冠词【答案】C【解析】第一空process是可数名词,第一次出现一般用不定冠词,且此次表示“一个”的概念;第二空existence是不可数名词,其此处表示抽象概念,故用零冠词。【难度】中等3.&No matter how bright a talker you are, there are times when it's better&silent.A. remain&B. be remaining&C. having remained D. to remain3. 【考点】非谓语―不定式【答案】D【解析】it做形式主语,真正的主语是后面的不定式:to remain silent. 可归结为句型:it is +形容词/名词+to do/that…。当然it也可以做形式宾语,如find/feel it +to do/that….。 【难度】中等4.&I made a promise to& myself______&this year, my first year in high school, would be different.A. whether&B. what&C. that&D. how4.【考点】名词性从句―同位语从句【答案】C【解析】that引导同位语从句,在从句中不做句子成分,补充说明同位语promise的内容。【难度】中等5.&Studying Wendy's menu, I found that many of the items are similar to______ of McDonald's.A. those&B. ones&C. any&D. all5. 【考点】代词【答案】A【解析】 those=that ones, 代指前面的many of the items,表示复数、特指,被of McDonald’s修饰,符合语境。Ones表示复数、泛指;any任何一个;all全部,均不符合语境,故排除。【难度】较大6.&& all the animals I've ever had, these two& dogs arc the most sensitive to the spoken word.A. From&B. Of&C. For&D. With6. 【考点】介词【答案】B【解析】 two dogs所属与all animals,故用介词of表示这种关系,如:many of us, 我们其中的许多人,故答案B符合语境。From从;for为了;with有,均不符合语境,故排除。【难度】中等7.&Your&as a student will be excellent if you develop a habit of reflecting on how you learn.A. operation&B. growth&C. performance&D. character7.【考点】名词【答案】C【解析】根据句意:作为一个学生,你的学习(performance)会很棒的如果你能够养成对所学的的东西进行反思的话。operation操作、手术;growth增长;character人物、角色,均不符合语境,故排除。【难度】偏小8.&I think Tom, as the head of a big department, should cither study regularly or______&his job.A. quits&B. to quit&C. quitting&D. quit第二节书面表达(满分30分)你校正在进行“英语读书周”活动。该活动要求学生摘录名言佳句(quote)并相互交流,以下是某同学的句子:“Your future depends on many things, hut mostly on you.”请按下列要求用英语写一篇100~120个词的短文:1.&针对摘录句中的观点谈谈你的看法2.&举例说明理由注意:短文的开头已给出(不计词数)。In the English Reading Week, one of my classmates recommended a quote to us, which goes like this: "Your future depends on many things, hut mostly on you. "
【考点】观点类议论文―开放式 【写作指导】试题材料新颖,贴近考生实际生活,属于半开放性话题。 对既定的话题进行讨论,考生有一定的自由发挥空间,畅所欲言,各抒己见。论点明确,论据充分是得分的关键。如能灵活运用学过而且熟练的亮点词汇、短语和句型,尽量变换句式,长短句交错使用,并且恰当地穿插一些过渡性词语,使文章自然、流畅,有较强的逻辑性,文章一定会脱颖而出。在写作时注意把握好以下几点:(1)书写规范,卷面整洁。(2)行文紧凑,过渡自然。(3)要点完整,表达清楚。(4)语法正确,时态准确。(5)用词无误,控制得当(80-120词之间)。(6)认真复查,胸有成竹。One possible version:In the English Reading Week, one of my classmates recommended a quote to us,
"Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you. " I can't agree more with this view. It's true that our future is determined by many things, such as opportunities and help from others, but our own attitude, determination, and hard work play a more important role. In other words, we are the master of our own future.Take Abraham Lincoln, for example. He was born in a poor family, and only received a limited education in his childhood. Yet through his painstaking efforts, he changed not only his own fate but also the 'history of America. Even to this day. Lincoln is regarded as one of the most in spiring figures in the world. Therefore, I firmly believe that our future is in our own hands.
In the English Reading Week, one of my classmates recommended a quote to us,
"Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you. " I can't agree more with this view. It's true that our future is determined by many things, such as opportunities and help from others, but our own attitude, determination, and hard work play a more important role. In other words, we are the master of our own future.Take Abraham Lincoln, for example. He was born in a poor family, and only received a limited education in his childhood. Yet through his painstaking efforts, he changed not only his own fate but also the 'history of America. Even to this day. Lincoln is regarded as one of the most inspiring figures in the world. Therefore, I firmly believe that our future is in our own hands.
文章录入:xingsha&&&&责任编辑:xingsha&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【】【】【】【】【】
最新推荐文章
  网友评论:(评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
Copyright && 星沙英语 All Rights Reserved 联系人:王老师 Tel:8 &Mobile: :
湖南长沙白泉中学英语组当前位置:&>&&>&&>&
电话:010-291557
2012年浙江高考英语真题及答案公布
&&& 第9页为浙江高考英语答案
  特别说明:由于各省份高考政策等信息的不断调整与变化,育路高考网所提供的所有考试信息仅供考生及家长参考,敬请考生及家长以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
&&& 高考录取:&&&&
&&& 院校推荐:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&热门专业:&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&1&&&&&&&
看了本文的网友还看了
决战高考&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
志愿报考&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
高考文科备考&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
高考理科备考&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
高考文科试题&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
高考理科试题&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
高校招生&|&&|&&|&&|&
育路版权与免责声明
① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:育路网",违者本网将依法追究责任;
② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为育路网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向育路网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,育路网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。
高考热门专业
高校招生计划
高考备考辅导
学员报名服务中心: 北京北三环西路32号恒润中心18层1803室()
咨询电话:010-
传真:010-
育路网-百万会员学习社区:
北京育路互联科技有限公司版权所有| 京ICP备号-13
1分钟测你是否可以当空姐、空哥
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="     
自主命题:
统一命题:
单独报考:
您的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&正文
2012年高考试题:英语(浙江卷)
中小学教育网收集整理&& 17:00【
<font color="#12全国于6月7日开始,在考试后及时公布、答案和,并提供高考试题下载。请广大考生家长及时关注!
2012年浙江试题
选择题部分(共80分)
第一部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分30分)
第一节:单选填空(共20小题,每小题0.5分,满分10分)
从A、B、C和D四个选项中,宣传可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该项标号涂黑。
1. ----- Is there anything else to discuss?
&------ _________, I guess.
A. &Not at all&B. No ,that's all&C. Yes , I 'm sure&D. Yes , of course
2. The development of industry has been _______ gradual process throughout ______human existance from stone tools to modern technology.
A. 不填;the&B.the ; a&C.a; 不填&D.a;a
3. No matter how bright a talker you are , there are times when it 's better ______ silent.
A. &remain&B.be remaining&C. having remained&D. to remain&
4. I made a promise to myself _______ this year, my first year in high school , would be different.
A. &whether&B.what&C.that&D.how
5. Studying Wendy's menu , I found that many of the items are similar to ______ of McDonald's .
A. those&B. ones&C.any&& D. all
6. _______ all the animals I 've ever had ,those two dogs are the most sensitive to spoken word.
A. &From&B. Of&C. For&D. With
7. Your _______ as a student will be excellent if you develop a habit of reflecting on how you learn.&&
A. opinion&& B. growth&C. performance&D. character&
8. I think Tom, as the head of a big department, should either study regualrly or ______ his job.
A. &quits&B. to quit&C. quitting&D. quit
9. We live in an age ________ more information is available with great ease than ever before.
A. &why&B. when&C. to whom&D.&on which
10. The research lacks ________ evidence ,and therefore , its conclusions are doubtful.
A. &solid&B. fierce&C. severe&D. potential&
11. & It's such a nice place,& Mother said as she sat at the table______ for customers.
A. to be reserved&B. having reserved&C. reserving&D. reserved&
12. According to scientists, our mental abilities begin to ______ from the age of 27 after reaching the highest level at 22.&&&&&&&&&
&A. &differ&B. shrink&C.fail&D. decline&
13. Peter had intended to take a job in business, but ______ that plan after the unplasant experience in Canada in 2010.
A. had abandoned&B. abandoned&C. abandon&D. will abandon&
14. Brown said he was _______ he was glad to be able make himself clearly understood.
A. &all in all&B. for one thing&C. on the contrary&D.by the way
15. Armed with the information you have gathered , you can ________ preparing your business plan.&& A. &set out&B. set about&C. set off&D. set up&
16. ----- Alvin , are you coming with us?
&& ------ I'd love to , but something unexpected __________.
A. &has come up&B. was coming up&C. had come up&D. would come up&
17. Ellen was a painter of birds and nature, _______, for some reason , had withdrawn from all human society.&&
A. &which&B. who&C. where&D. whom
18. Mike was usually so careful, ________this time he made a small mistake.
A. &yet&B.still&C.even&D.thus&
19. Had they known what was coming next, they ________ second thoughts.
A. &may have&B.could have&C. must have had&D.might have had
20. ----- I'm going to San Francisco for a coulp of days .
&& ------ ________, I wish I could get away for a while.
A. &It doesn't matter&B. Forget it.&C. I really envy you&D. I can't agree more
二,完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21-40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该项标号涂黑。
&& & Just sign here, sir,& the diliverman said as he handed Oscar Reyna a package.
&& The package consisted of a long , narrrow box ___21____ wrapped in brown paper. __22___ the box , Oscar saw an unbrella inside&& a very old one with a beautifully carved handle. ____23___He had not seen it in more than 20 years , he recognized it ____24____.
&& Oscar was 16 when he first saw the ___25____ unbrellA. &He had gone to a concert with his grandparents. As they were leaviing , he noticed an umbrella on an empty seat. Impressed by its ____26____, Oscar felt a strong desire to find its ___27____.
&& Oscar ___28____ the manager to look in the record of advance ticket sales. Just as he thought, a name matched the seat ____29___ Oscar had found the umberlla . The name was Mrs. Katie O'brien.
&& Oscar talked his grandparents into going by Mrs O'brien's ___30____ on their way home. He rang the bell , the door openeD. and an elderly woman appeared. &May I __31___ you ? &she asked.
&& &I'd like to return it if its yours,& Oscar said , ____32____ the umbrella as if presenting a ___33___ that had long been wished for.
&& &Why , yes! it's mine, &repliued Mrs. Brien with a ___34____ smile and shining eyes. & It was given to by my father years ago. Thank you so much for returning it. May I offer you a reward for your ____35____ ? &
&& No, ma'am , & he said & my grandmother says a good deed is its own reward.&
&& Well, that 's ____36_____ my father used to say. What is your name , Young man ?&
&& Years later, Oscar wasstaring at the finely carved handle of the umbrella as he remember Mrs. O' Brien . It was in perfect condition, considering how__37__ it was. Why had it arrived here today?
&As if ___38____, a note fell from the paper. It read: Mrs O'brien wanted you to ___39___ this umbrella as a present for a kinD. __40___gesture long ago.
21, A. &strictly&B. carefully&C. roughly&D. casually&
22, A. opening&B. seizing&C. observing&D. searching&
23, A. After&B. When&& C. Since&D. Although
24, A. clearly&B. fully&&& C. immediately&D. suddenly
25, A. average&B. unusual&C. plain&D. typtical&
26, A. beauty&&& B. shape&& C. &origin&D. history
27, A,designer&B,seller&C. user&& D. owner&
28, A. convinced&B. forced&& C. encouraged&D. advised&
29, A. until&B. before&C. which&D. where&
30, A. family&B. theater&C. house&D. neighbourhood&
31, A. invite&B. help&C. bother&D. know&
32, A. putting up&B. turning out&C. picking up&D. holding out
33, A. chance&B. fact&C. gift&D. result&
34, A. wide&B. confident&C. proud&D. shy&
35, A. patience&B. kindness&C. courage&D. determination
36, A. obviously&B. natually&C. exactly&D. probably&
37, A. old&& B. rare&& C. precious&D. nice&
38, A. in constrast&B. in return&C. in exchange&D. in answer
39, A. possess&B. accept&C. cary&D. value&
40, A. attractive&B. signicant&C. unselfish&D. sympathetic
点击下载:
编辑推荐:
 分享到 
延伸阅读:
本文转载地址:
黄金三轮复习法
强化提高班500元/门
一轮复习,夯实基础
寒假特训班500元/门
一轮复习,夯实基础
百日冲刺班500元/门
一轮复习,夯实基础
特别说明:
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,中小学教育网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
京 东 价:
¥252.40 [7.0折][定价:¥363.00]
温馨提示:
其它类似商品
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
5年高考3年模拟:文科全套(浙江省专用)(2012B版)(套装共7册)(附高考英语阅读理解)
¥252.40 [7.0折]
查找同类商品
五年高考试题科学编排
千名高考专家透彻剖析
最新考试大纲权威解读
高考命题规律科学探究
高考知识点习题式归纳
常见易混点表格式对比
专题重点难点各个突破
解题方法技巧一应俱全
各地名校模拟沙里淘金
知识能力提升阶梯演练
课内课外知识立体延伸
生动有趣故事快乐学习
分值要点步骤规范清楚
答案解析评析全面透彻
北京市语文特级教师徐克兴如此评价:5?3实为高考科学备考领军之作,集学考之精粹,成名世之奇书,有助于迅速提高高考试成绩。北京市数学特级教师乔家瑞如此评价:谁选用了5?3,谁就选择了一条正确的复习道路;谁选用了5?3,谁就掌握了科学的复习方法;谁选用了5?3,谁就会取得理想的高考成绩。
5?3金典,挑战高考极限。考纲解读――最新考试大纲权威性解读,五年高考――最新高考试题麻雀式解剖,三年模拟――最新模拟试卷淘金式精选,规律方法――一线专家前瞻式总结预测,知识清单――千位名师习题式完全归纳,智力背景――万篇素材发散式全面拓展。
曲一线科学备考?5年高考3年模拟:高考文数第一章
集合与常用逻辑用语§1.1
集合的概念及运算§1.2
命题及其关系、简单的逻辑联结词§1.3
充分条件与必要条件第二章
雨数§2.1
函数及其表示§2.2
函数的基本性质§2.3
二次函数与幂函数§2.4
指数与指数函数§2.5
对数与对数函数§2.6
函数的图象§2.7
函数的值域与最值§2.8
函数与方程§2.9
函数模型及其综合应用第三章
导数及其应用§3.1
导数§3.2
导数的应用第四章
三角函数§4.1
三角函数的概念、同角三角函数的关系及诱导公式§4.2
三角函数的图象与性质§4.3
三角函数的最值与综合应用§4.4
三角恒等变换第五章
平面向量与解三角形§5.1
平面向量的概念及线性运算、平面向量的基本定理§5.2
平面向量的数量积及其应用§5.3
正弦、余弦定理及解三角形第六章
数列§6.1
数列的概念及其公式§6.2
等差数列§6.3
等比数列§6.4
数列求和、数列的综合应用第七章
不等式§7.1
不等式的概念、性质§7.2
不等式的解法§7.3
简单的线性规划§7.4
基本不等式§7.5
不等式的综合应用第八章
立体几何§8.1
空间几何体的结构及其三视图和直观图§8.2
空间几何体的表面积和体积§8.3
空间点、线、面的位置关系§8.4
直线、平面平行的判定和性质§8.5
直线、平面垂直的判定和性质§8.6
空间的角第九章
直线和圆的方程§9.1
直线方程和两条直线的位置关系§9.2
圆的方程§9.3
点、线、圆的位置关系第十章
圆锥曲线方程§10.1
椭圆及其性质§10.2
双曲线及其性质§10.3
抛物线及其性质§10.4
直线与圆锥曲线的位置关系§10.5
圆锥曲线的综合问题第十一章
概率与统计§11.1
随机事件及其概率§11.2
古典概型§11.3
统计第十二章
算法与程序框图第十三章
推理与证明§13.1
合情推理与演绎推理§13.2
直接证明与间接证明第十四章
数系的扩充与复数的引入第十五章
坐标系与参数方程第十六章
不等式选讲答案全解全析曲一线科学备考?5年高考3年模拟:高考语文曲一线科学备考?5年高考3年模拟:高考英语曲一线科学备考?5年高考3年模拟:高考政治曲一线科学备考?5年高考3年模拟:高考历史曲一线科学备考?5年高考3年模拟:高考地理曲一线科学备考?5年高考3年模拟:高考文综
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜

我要回帖

更多关于 2012年浙江卫视春晚 的文章

随机推荐