怎么删除steam正在下载的steam游戏平台?

Topic Details
如何在Steam账号中删除游戏?
我指的不是从本地硬盘删除,而是从账户中删除。原因是之前收到一个DOTA2的邀请函,便激活了。但是发现那是区域限制的,大陆无法登录。后来想再买一个全球通用的都不行了,因为已经激活过了。有没有办法从账户中删除这个游戏。PS:这个steam花了很多钱也有很多好友,所以不想重新再注册一个号了。
Per page: 15
Date Posted: 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:37amPosts: 8
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.为什么我的steam选择服务器平台显示连接不到服务器啊
steam在连接至steamsteam怎么改服务器时遇到问题 - 游戏问答频道_单机游戏下载网
steam在连接至steamsteam怎么改服务器时遇到问题
DOTA2无法连接至Steam网steam怎么改服务器络_百度经验
&&&&&&&&&电竞/steam服务器单机
分享有回报:
DOTA2无法连接steam选择服务器至Steam网络
玩DOTA2的时候,有些网友在启steam下载服务器动DOTA2的时候,会出现无法进入游steam组服务器戏登陆画面的情况。而且DOAT2会弹出错误提示:Dota2-steam棒子服务器错误DOTA2无法连接至Steam网络。这可能是由于您的互联网服务器遇到异常 500问题或网络问题造成的。……那么,怎么解决DOTA2无法连接至Steam网络呢?请看无法连接到steam解决DOTA2无法连接至Steam网络的方法:首先,找到DOTA2的安装目录。然后,进入DOTA2的安装目录进steam无法连接网络入DOTA2的安装目录后,找到package文件夹,并把package文件夹删除steam怎么改服务器把package文件夹删除后,重新DOTA2启动游戏,并等待更新完成即可解决DOTA2无steam服务器法连接至Steam网络正在更新Steam...正在检查可用更新...正在更新Steam...正在下载更新steam选择服务器正在更新Steam...正在提取游戏包...正在更新Steam...正在安装更新...DOTA2的Steam更新steam下载服务器好了之后,即可解决DOTA2无法连接steam选择服务器至Steam网络
经验内容仅供参考,如果您需解决具体问题(steam棒子服务器尤其法律、医学等领域),建议您详细咨询相服务器遇到异常 500关领域专业人士。
作者声明:本篇经验系无法连接到steam本人依照真实经历原创,未经许可,谢绝转载。
第1期你不知道的steam无法连接网络iPad技巧1200次分享
第1期win7电脑那steam怎么改服务器些事2074次分享
第2期新人玩转百steam服务器度经验322次分享
第1期Win8.1实用小技巧steam选择服务器1001次分享
第1期小白装大steam下载服务器神464次分享
请扫描分享到朋友圈steam在连接至steamsteam组服务器服务器时遇到问题_百度知道
steam在连接至steam服务steam棒子服务器器时遇到问题
我跟我朋友一起玩 他跟我不在一个地方 他也上不去 请问是不是客服务器遇到异常 500户端问题?
楼主你好,很高兴为你解答问题,可能是游戏服无法连接到steam务器正在维护,如果不是,出现这个情况有steam无法连接网络两个解决方法,一就是你的电脑没有连接物联网steam怎么改服务器或者被防火墙限制steam网络连接,二是如果网络一切正常,就剪切steam安装steam服务器文件夹里的ClientRegistry.blob文件到桌面,然后登陆steam即可。如果还是登录不了,就再把剪切的文件steam选择服务器重新放回去就OK了。如果我的回答steam下载服务器对你有帮助,请采纳。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
游戏今天维护
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁steam组服务器dota2登不上去了 总是显示下面这个 说我的steam没法更新steam棒子服务器因为网络没连上去 求大神帮我_服务器遇到异常 500百度知道
亲,请您按以下方法操无法连接到steam作:一:修改dns
8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4二:修改hosts1: c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\2:双击steam无法连接网络hosts文件,用记事本方式打开3:复制以下并粘steam怎么改服务器贴至以记事本方式打开的hosts最后面111.221.33.253 111.221.33.254 111.221.33.253 cdn.111.221.33.254 111.221.33.253 111.221.33.254 111.221.33.253 4:保存并重启电脑。
已回答43138
响应时间steam服务器&10分钟
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
今天很多人反馈说中steam选择服务器文、英文等变成星号,所以早上9点完steam下载服务器美全服紧急维护,为了修复这个问题,具体维护完成时steam组服务器间要等官网公布,所以现在国服服steam棒子服务器务器无法登陆。
我的同学都可以登录而且我服务器遇到异常 500的情况是3天前就开始了
原来是这样,你完全退出无法连接到steamdota2还有dota2launcher,然后把dota2里的packet文件夹删steam无法连接网络除(最好是删进回收站),然后重新启动国steam怎么改服务器服客户端试试,看他自动更新steam服务器能不能成功,因为前几天的更新风steam选择服务器波出了比较大的问题。
删了已经 还是不行 package那个是为了不出现和steam下载服务器我那个情况不太一样
是显示下面这个 说我的stea
可以提供更多的信息吗steam组服务器?这样让人很难知道..是到了哪一步不行了..
之前每次打开steam不是应该是开始更新么或者没有更新steam棒子服务器就跳过进入界面但是我这个界面弹出来2s后就出现
我发邀请了 您看一下
steam的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁STEAM在连接STEAM服务服务器遇到异常 500器的时候遇到问题_百度知道
提问者采纳
把Steam\config目录无法连接到steam下的SteamAppData.vdf删了然后steam无法连接网络重新打开steam 就行
我的就是这样steam怎么改服务器好的???
提问者评价
其他类似问题
steam的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
网络问题?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁
本站部分内容系根据指令自动收集于互联网,不代表本站赞成该内容或立场
Copyright & 2011 www.51yue.net Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.703 second(s), 4 queries,网吧启动DOTA2,显示无法连接至steam平台,怎么破
- 超越游戏,玩出精彩!
网吧启动DOTA2,显示无法连接至steam平台,怎么破
RTRTRTT,怎么破啊,怎么破
我去网吧玩。有时候也登录不上。每次要打开网吧游戏菜单启动2到3次刀塔2 才行。也没有检查完整性。你好悲剧啊楼主
其他回答 (3)
今天服务器崩了
完美不會有繃了吧
一直登,有一次我登了半个小时,就登上了
等待您来回答
该问题来自:超级玩家前身偶游在线创始于2000年7月,致力于发展中国电子竞技游戏产业,为国内专业的电子竞技游戏门户站。dota2领域专家dota2为什么一直显示连接不到dota2网络_百度知道
dota2为什么一直显示连接不到dota2网络
提问者采纳
您好,您遇到的情况,建议您完全关闭DOTA2国服客户端,删除DOTA2国服安装目录下的“Package”文件夹,以及“ClientRegistry.blob”文件。重新开启DOTA2国服客户端进行尝试。
提问者评价
已回答43105
响应时间&10分钟
其他类似问题
772人觉得有用
解决方式:完全关闭DOTA2(包括右下角的图标),再重新启动DOTA2客户端,出现steam更新即表示修复开始,更新完毕后即可进行正常游戏体验。  关于部分用户无法更新解决方案:  1.更换更新节点;  2.删除Dota 2目录下的ClientRegistry.blob文件后重启launcher
dota2的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是服务器那边的问题,过一段时间应该会好
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014 www.51yue.net Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.3172 second(s), 3 db_queries,
0 rpc_queriesWhat is Steam Greenlight?
Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community's help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and video for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game during the development process.
Why hasn't it always worked this way?
Over the many years that Steam has been selling games, the release rate of games on Steam has continued to grow significantly. During that time, there's always been a reliance on a group of people to make tough choices on which games to release on Steam. While that group has attempted to pick the games they felt the community would most want to see on Steam, we knew there had to be a better way. With the introduction of the Steam Workshop in October 2011, we established a flexible system within Steam that organizes content and lets customers rate and leave feedback. This opened up a new opportunity to enlist the community's help as we grow Steam and hopefully increase the volume and quality of creative submissions.We are always trying to find ways to improve the process of Steam distribution, and this is a big step in that direction.
Who should submit their games to Steam Greenlight? Is there another way to submit my game to Steam?
Steam Greenlight has replaced our previous submission process. Any developer or publisher who is new to Steam and interested in submitting their game to the platform should submit their game through Steam Greenlight.
I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.
There's a game on Steam Greenlight that I really want to see succeed. What can I do?
G just don't be annoying about it.
My favorite game just got Greenlit. How long before it launches on Steam?
Games are submitted to Steam Greenlight in various stages of completion. Once a game has been Greenlit, Valve will reach out to the developer to determine their timeline for finishing their game and launching on Steam.
How do I report a fake/fraudulent/malicious game in Steam Greenlight?
When you're looking at the page for a game in Steam Greenlight, there is a 'Report' right next to the rating buttons, below the screenshots. Please report the item and tell us why you’re doing so.
What about non-game Software?
There's a section for that! You should submit your non-game software to Steam, as well. Customers will be able to vote on it just like games.
Steam Greenlight For Developers
What do I need in order to submit my game?
You'll need a valid and non-limited Steam account (yes, that means you'll need to own a game on Steam). Then you'll need to fill out the submission form, including some information about you and your game. There's also a one-time $100 submission fee per Steam account. The submission will require:
A square branding image (similar to a box cover) to represent your game in lists and search
At least 1 video showing off your game or presenting your concept
At least 4 screenshots or images
A written description of the game along with the tentative system requirements.
What is the purpose of the Submission Fee?
In order to keep spam and joke submissions out of the system, there’s a one-time submission fee that will enable your Steam account to submit games to Steam Greenlight. Once you’ve paid the fee, you can submit as many games as you want. All proceeds from the submission fee are donated to , a charity dedicated to improving the lives of children in over 70 hospitals worldwide.
What happens when I submit my game?
As soon as you set your game's visiblity to public, it will start showing up for the community to review. Come back often to respond to community feedback, answer questions or update your page with new developments or media.
Can I update my entry after I’ve submitted my game?
Please do! We encourage you to update your presence in Steam as often as you like to keep your fans and potential customers involved in your development process.
Are there any restrictions on what can be posted?
Your game must not contain offensive material or violate copyright or intellectual property rights.
Do I need to form a company, or can I post as an individual?
You do not need to form a company, but many developers have found it to be beneficial. It will depend on where you do business and what kind of laws are applicable there. Once your game has been Greenlit, you will need a single individual or entity that will be paid for sales of your product. We cannot split payments to multiple individuals or members of a partnership.
My game is a mod – can I still submit it to Steam Greenlight?
Yes, you can submit your mod to Steam Greenlight, but in order to be launched on Steam you will need to have a full engine license in place for your game. If you have a Source Engine mod, you can learn more . For other engines you will need to work with them directly.
I have a free game – can I still submit it to Steam Greenlight?
Yes, you can submit your free game to Steam Greenlight. Note that once your game has been Greenlit and you are preparing for release, any in-game transactions or subscriptions available to Steam customers must be purchasable only by the Steam Wallet.
I have a game that runs in a web browser – can I submit it to Steam Greenlight?
Games distributed by Steam must be able to launch and run as stand-alone applications. If you have a browser-based game, you will need to create a version that can operate as a stand-alone executable and not require use of the customer's web browser.
What systems must my game run on?
To remain in Steam Greenlight and qualify for distribution via Steam, your game must at least run on a Windows PC. You can also be developing for any other platform you like, but we are only able to support PC, Mac and Linux releases at this time.
How are games ranked on Steam Greenlight? How do I know how well my game is doing?
Games are ranked by the number of up-votes from the community. Once your game is submitted, you will see data on how your game is performing relative to other games in Steam Greenlight.
How many votes does a game need to get selected?
The specific number of votes doesn't matter as much as relative interest in a game compared with other games in Steam Greenlight—we need customers to help us prioritize which games they want to see made available on Steam.
We're going to be reaching out to developers as we see their games getting traction regardless of whether they have achieved a specific number of votes or are sitting 1st or 2nd place at any given time. We are most interested in finding the games that people want, not requiring them to hit a specific number of votes.
How can I get more votes for my game?
We recommend reading through our .
Can I give away copies of my game in exchange for votes?
We don't think that giving away copies of your game in exchange for votes accurately reflects genuine customer interest. That is something we continue to take into account when evaluating titles to be greenlit.
If my game is accepted through Steam Greenlight, can I give my previous customers keys for the Steam version?
Once your game is accepted for distribution on Steam, we will give you as many keys for your game as you want at no cost.
How often will Valve be selecting games from Steam Greenlight?
We will regularly be selecting games from Steam Greenlight, based on our bandwidth to ship games on Steam.
What happens after my game gets Greenlit?
Once your game is Greenlit, you will receive an e-mail at the address associated with the account that posted your submission. This e-mail will notify you of your product's Greenlighting and will invite you to begin filling out the digital paperwork. You can take as much time as you need to complete the paperwork and/or to work on your product before releasing. You can learn more about the digital paperwork and about launching on Steam .
What if someone else has posted my game?
If your game has been posted by someone else and you wish for it to be taken down, please visit
and follow the instructions under 'Claims of Copyright Infringement'.
What if my game never gets accepted?
Currently your game will remain on Steam Greenlight unless you decide to take it down.
What if I don’t want to announce my game early but I still want it to be on Steam?
Once a game is accepted through Steam Greenlight, it doesn’t take long to get it launched on Steam, so feel free to hold off on posting to Steam Greenlight until you’re ready to announce.
Are there resources to help me market my game?
There is a
where you can make a widget to post on your website. We also have
that you can use in conjunction with marketing about your game on Greenlight.
How early in development can I post my game?
There are two categories in Steam Greenlight: One for mostly-finished games seeking distribution via Steam and one for early builds and concepts that are simply seeking feedback from the community. You can choose the right category for your title when you post.
Can more than one steam account be associated with a greenlight submission?
Yes, once you have filled in the basic information for your Greenlight entry, you can add additional Contributors.
If you are just creating your item and have entered basic information, click "View item" in the upper-right corner to go to your submission in Greenlight.
Then, on your item’s page in Greenlight, under "Owner Controls" in the right-hand column, there is a link to "Add/remove Contributors"
Click the link and select anyone from your Steam Friends list to add as contributors.
The selected friend(s) will receive an e-mail notifying them of the action and asking them to accept the invitation to be a contributor.
Once they accept, they will have the ability to edit links, post announcements, and delete comments.
Should I create a new Steam account to post with?
This will depend on your situation. If your Steam account is already associated with a Steamworks partner and your submission is for that partner, then you should continue to use that Steam account. If you are a member of an existing Steamworks partner but wish to post a submission that will not be part of that Steamworks partner, then please create a new Steam account before you post.If you represent a team of individuals or a company, you may find it beneficial to create a new Steam account to represent your team or company rather than using your personal account to post.
I'm not submitting a game, I'm submitting Software. Is there anything special I should know?
Submitting software is exactly like submitting a game. The submission process is the same, and customers will be able to vote on it just like they do for games. The
are also the same.
What carries over from concept to regular submission?
Greenlight does not currently support switching between concept, game, and software categories. If you have an entry in one category and need it to be in a different category, you will need to create a new entry under the desired category.
Steam Business Terms
Who sets the price for my game on Steam?
Pricing is very title specific, and we’ve got a lot of data and experience to help you decide on what the best price is for your title. We’ll work with you to figure out pricing.
What is your revenue split?
We don’t discuss our revenue split publicly. Once your game goes through , we will get to those details.
Do the steam royalties apply before or after VAT/country specific taxes?
Taxes are removed before calculating royalties.
What is the common payment interval and can we group transactions to minimize banking fees?
We make monthly statements and payments.
What other fees come out of my revenue share?
There are some specific adjustments made depending on such things as fraud and returns and these are outlined more fully in our distribution agreement that we will send to you if your game is going on Steam. We do not make deductions for marketing or bandwidth.
Do you require exclusivity for titles you sell on Steam?
We think you should get your game in front of as many people as you can, therefore we do not require or recommend exclusivity on titles.
What are my marketing options on Steam?
We do not sell any of our marketing on Steam. We will work with you to determine the best marketing plan for your title.
Are Steamworks features required for distribution on Steam?
Many of our
features are popular with customers – like Steam Cloud support and Achievements. While we recommend that you include them in your games, they are not required.
Steamworks
How do I get access to Steamworks?
You can download the Steamworks SDK, view documentation, and compile with a test appID by visiting
and accepting the SDK Access Agreement. Developers wishing to integrate the Steamworks SDK with their own games or applications still need to first be Greenlit and provided with an appID.
My game is in early development stages, don’t I need to plan for the SDK integration now?
The Steamworks SDK is easy to integrate, so you can wait until your game is further along in the development cycle before worrying about it. In the meantime, you can download the Steamworks SDK, view documentation, and compile with a test appID by visiting
and accepting the SDK Access Agreement.
Do you take XNA, Java, Flash or Adobe Air games?
Yes, we accept all four types on Steam as well as any application that can run as a stand-alone executable. For example, Flash games need to be exported as exe or wrapped so that they launch from a stand-alone executable. Games exported from Gamemaker need to be exported as a stand-alone .exe.
What language is the Steamworks API available in?
The Steamworks API is written in C++. If your game or application is written in another language, it may be possible for you to create a wrapper that can interface between the Steamworks API and your product. For some languages, other game developers may have already written such wrappers and may be willing to share theirs.
Do you have wrappers for games developed in .NET, Java, or Actionscript?
We do not have any wrappers available as part of the SDK. However, other game developers may have already written such wrappers and may be willing to share theirs.
Do you have a DRM solution for Java, .NET, Flash and Adobe Air?
We currently do not have a way to DRM these titles.
What engines does Steamworks support?
Steamworks is written in C++ and can be integrated into any engine. Currently, no official wrappers are provided for languages other than C++, though you may be able to find wrappers available from other developers. There are no specific engine requirements for submitting your game to Steam or using Steamworks.

我要回帖

更多关于 steam平台打不开 的文章

随机推荐