zjinbe 那位说爱我的先森大虾能帮我解决下我的...

我要找励志的歌曲,那位大虾能帮帮我?_百度知道
我要找励志的歌曲,那位大虾能帮帮我?
我要找励志的歌曲,那位大虾能帮帮我?例如“有用的人” 信乐团的《海阔天空》这种类型的 那位大侠能帮帮我啊 越多越好啊我把整个身家都给你啦
提问者采纳
零点:相信自己吴奇隆:追风少年吴奇隆:追梦温兆伦:从未试过拥有Michael Learns To Rock:ONE WAY STREETBon Jovi :It\'s my life李克勤:荣誉勋章李克勤:红日李宗盛:和自己赛跑的人罗文:狮子山下罗文:走我路(莲花争霸主题曲)屠洪刚:精忠报国伍佰:白鸽张学友:恕难从命郑少秋:笑看风云梅艳芳&许志安:笑看风云变韩磊:向天再借五百年(康熙王朝片头曲)腾格尔:大男人罗嘉良:创造晴天罗嘉良:天地有情阿信&怪兽&孙燕姿:王子面刘欢:从头再来陈晓东:高兴就好陈晓东:生命你好连续剧【人在旅途】主题歌(不知道谁唱的)英雄之歌(郑智化) 没有什么不可以 爱的代价 我的未来不是梦铿锵玫瑰 真心英雄(周华健) 崔健-从头再来2 和未来有约感恩的心 男人当自强 永远不要说放弃 勇敢一点不再犹豫 朋友的心 相信自己 在我生命中的每一天感谢你 人生满希望 心的方向 真的汉子钢铁的心 奋斗 幸福万年长 真心英雄高兴就好 众人划浆开大船 雄心飞扬 装志雄心孩子 风雨无阻 阳光总在风雨后 总有你鼓励海阔天空 好大一棵树 爱拼在会赢红日 江涛-愚公移山 一直往前冲林子详-结伴同航 闪亮的日子 永远不回头龙拳 兔子舞前程锦绣 网络之剑群星明天会更好 忘忧草周华健世界真细小 蜗牛水手 我真的很不错不必太在意 向前冲最初的梦想(范玮琪) 从头再来万里长城永不倒朋友别哭努力活着沧海一声笑爱人同志爱的钢琴手爱就一个字朋友 天堂好吗 (郑智化)星星点灯 (郑智化)生日快乐 (郑智化)我们这里还有鱼花心(周华健)最真的梦(周华健)其实不想走(周华健)梦到破灭再从头(周华健)风雨无阻(周华健)好兄弟我要拼天地有情追梦壮志在我胸样样红祈祷别想挡住我趁年轻命运追风少年壮志骄阳奔跑无所谓(杨坤)I miss you(杨坤)漫步(许巍)自然(孙燕姿)太阳底下海阔天空(信乐团)无悔的一生(byond)一生何求天亮了超越梦想传说I Can不再犹豫想唱就唱真的汉子沉默是金往前走
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他12条回答
答:强烈推荐beyond的音乐,他们的歌曲全部都是励志类型的,而且经久不衰。(1)大地 (2)真的爱你 (3)光辉岁月 (4)冷雨夜 (5)海阔天空 (6)随意飘荡(7)再见理想
(8)不再犹豫 还有雨·泉的几首都很不错的~!(1)深呼吸 (2)彩虹(3)奔跑(4)哪一站还有范玮琪的一首~!最初的梦想 瞿颖的加速度~!加速度张韶涵 隐形翅膀 梁咏琪
爱的代价英文歌类:我们是冠军
怒放的生命我要的世界未来的未来(满文军)隐形的翅膀最初的梦想向天再借五百年生命如歌倔强人生海海飞得更高给我一双翅膀启程
李克勤的《红日》怎样?歌词:命运就算颠沛流离 命运就算曲折离奇 命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味 别流泪心酸更不应舍弃 我愿能一生永远陪伴你 ………………一生之中兜兜转转那会看清楚 傍徨时我也试过独坐一角像是没协助 在某年那幼小的我跌倒过几多几多落泪在雨夜滂沱一生之中弯弯曲曲我也要走过从何时有你有你伴我给我热烈地拍和像红日之火 燃点真的我 结伴行千山也定能踏过 让晚风 轻轻吹过伴送着清幽花香像是在祝福你我让晚星 轻轻闪过 闪出你每个希冀如浪花快要沾湿我 。
天命最高我的未来不是梦相信自己追风少年狮子山下精忠报国 笑看风云从头再来最初的梦想隐形的翅膀星星点灯 水手壮志在我胸海阔天空一生何求PS:听了还能睡着觉吗?
《飞的更高》寓意:海阔凭鱼跃 天高任鸟飞
踢出个未来 everyone is NO1
《红日》如果你喜欢的话
未来就是现在
我们班的班歌就是这个
参考资料:
五月天专辑
“我相信”,本人就很喜欢这首歌,很立志的
1.爱我中华2.我的中国心
羽泉的《奔跑》怎么样?
大虾的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电大英语试题 希望那位大虾能帮我做一下!重谢!!_百度知道
电大英语试题 希望那位大虾能帮我做一下!重谢!!
二、词汇与结构阅读下面的句子和对话,从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项。1. What’s ______ job? A.
you2. Who is that man over there? Do you know ______ name?A. he
his3. Mary is making ______a beautiful dress.A. myself
B. himself
C. herself4. You have more apples than _____ do. But _____ are better than yours.A. us, we
B. we, ours
C. ours, us
5. ________ name is Clair.A. She
C. Her 6. _____ people are my friends. _____ people are my husband’s friends.A. These, Those
B. This, That
C. Here, There7. ---Whose dog is it?
---__________ our dog. __________ name is Rex.A. It’s…It’s
B. Its…Its
C. It’s…Its8. I have two brothers. One is a driver, ______ is a policeman.A. one
C. the other
9. London is _____capital of Britain, and it is _____ great city, too. A. a, the
a10. David is _____ only accountant in my son’s company. A. a
the11. He works in _____ Finance Department (财务处) of _____ large company.A. the, a
C. a, a12. The Business Banking Department is on _____ third floor.A. /
C. the 13. I go to see my grandparents once _________ week with my parents.A. the
C. a14. —
was the meeting like?— It was very exciting.A.
C. Which15. — ______ is the man near the window?
— Oh, he is Tom.A. What
How16. _____ of these two books do you prefer?A. Which
C. How17. _____ wine do you need for the party?A. How much
B. How little
C. How many18. —
will the meal take?
— It’ll take two hours, I think.A. How many
B. How much
C. How long19.
does the flat cost a month? A. How many
B. How much
C. How about20. How many _______ can you see on the table ?A. cups of milk
B. cup of milk
C. a cup of milk
21. __________people are coming for the party?A. How little
B. How much
C. How many22. ___________ wine do you need for the party?A. How much
B. How little
C. How many23. Which is ____, the Yangtze River or the Yellow River?A. a bit long
C. more long 24. John is ________ interested in computers than I am.A. more
C. much25. I’m bad at spelling, but Jane is ______ than me.A. bad
提问者采纳
BCBBCACCBCACCABAACBACABCB
提问者评价
谢谢高手!
其他类似问题
英语试题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那位大虾能帮我找一下刘若英的“原来你也在这里”mp3链接啊?_百度知道
那位大虾能帮我找一下刘若英的“原来你也在这里”mp3链接啊?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我可以帮你找啊!! ,,,[%D4%AD%C0%B4%C4%E3%D2%B2%D4%DA%D5%E2%C0%EF]&cat=0&gate=1&ct=&tn=baidumt,%D4%AD%C0%B4%C4%E3%D2%B2%D4%DA%D5%E2%C0%EF++&si=%D4%AD%C0%B4%C4%E3%D2%B2%D4%DA%D5%E2%C0%EF;;%C1%F5%C8%F4%D3%A2;;481;;481&lm=-1&mtid=5&d=9&size=3145728&attr=0,0&titlekey=8967310&mtype=0 就是这个链接希望能帮上你的忙谢谢啊! 把链接复制粘贴到网页栏就可以了
其他类似问题
原来你也在这里的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电大英语试题 希望那位大虾能帮我做一下!重谢!!!!_百度知道
电大英语试题 希望那位大虾能帮我做一下!重谢!!!!
3. Alice is my sister. We live in different cities in the United States. We don’t see each other very often, but we’re in touch(保持联系)all the time. I often write to Alice and tell her about things that are happening at the company. I’m the office manager. And Alice often writes to me about her work at the hospital. She is a nurse there.We talk on the telephone once a week, either on Saturday or Sunday morning. There are also other ways we communicate(联系) with each other. Sometimes I call her on her car phone (汽车电话), or she faxes me on my fax machines. We also send emails to each other. We’re really lucky. In this new age of communication, there are so many ways we can keep in touch with each other. We feel closer to each other.1. Alice and I don’t contact each other very often.
C. Doesn’t say2. I work as the office manager at the company.
C. Doesn’t say3.
We always make phone calls on Saturday morning.
C. Doesn’t say4. We can use five ways to communicate with each other.
C. Doesn’t say5.
We will live closer to each other in the future.
Doesn’t say4. Kathy lives in Sydney. She works in an office and she is a secretary. She begins work at nine every day. She is always on time for work. In fact, she is often early. She is never late, and she is never sick. Kathy usually types letters and answers the telephone. She sometimes files (把文件归档) and makes copies. She seldom makes mistakes when she types or files. She always answers the phone politely (礼貌地). She has lunch from 12:30 am to 1:30 pm, and she finishes work at 5:00 pm.In the evening sometimes she goes out with her friends. Sometimes she stays at home watching TV. She doesn’t work on the weekend. On Saturday, she cleans the house, does housework and goes shopping. On Sunday she relaxes or goes to the cinema.1. Kathy is never late for work. A.
C. Doesn’t say2. Kathy types very fast.A.
C. Doesn’t say3. In the afternoon Kathy starts work at 1:30. A.
C. Doesn’t say4. In the evening, Kathy always stays at home watching TV. A.
C. Doesn’t say5. Kathy never does any work on Sunday. A.
C. Doesn’t say
提问者采纳
1. B2. A3. B4. B5. C1. A2. C3. A4. B5. A保证全对。
其他类似问题
英语试题的相关知识
其他2条回答
bacdb cacdb 不保证全对
3.B,A,B,A,C4.A,C,C,B,A
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁