1+1+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

VLC media player
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
Other projects from VideoLAN
For Everyone
For Professionals
For Developers
Help us out!
VideoLAN is a non-profit organization. All our costs are met by donations we receive from our users. If you enjoy using a VideoLAN product, please donate to support us.
Contribute
VideoLAN is open-source software.This means that if you have the skill and the desire to improve one of our products, your contributions are welcome
Spread the Word
We feel that VideoLAN has the best video software available at the best price: free. If you agree please help spread the word about our software.
VideoLAN and the VLC development team are excited to announce a major version of VLC for iOS today, which adds support for Apple Watch to remote control and browse the library on iPhone, a mini player and large number of improvements through-out the app.It will be available on the App Store shortly.
The 2 VideoLAN Blu-Ray libraries have been released: , .These releases add support for ISO files, BD-J JSM and virtual devices.
VideoLAN and the VLC development team are releasing today VLC 2.2.1, named "Terry Pratchett".This first stable release of the "WeatherWax" version of VLC fixes most of the important bugs reported of VLC 2.2.0. VLC 2.2.0, a major version of VLC, introduced accelerated auto-rotation of videos, 0-copy hardware acceleration, support for UHD codecs, playback resume, integrated extensions and more than 1000 bugs and improvements.2.2.0 release was the first release to have versions for all operating systems, including mobiles (iOS, Android, WinRT). More info on our
VideoLAN and the VLC development team are happy to release updates for all three mobile platforms today. VLC for Android received support for audio playlists, improved audio quality, improvements to the material design interface, including the black theme and switch to audio mode. Further, it is a major update for Android TV adding support for media discovery via UPnP, with improvements for recommendations and gamepads. VLC for Windows Phone and WinRT received partial hardware accelerated decoding allowing playback of HD contents of certain formats as well as further iterations on the user interface. For VLC for iOS, we focused on improved cloud integration adding support for iCloud Drive, OneDrive , a 10-band equalizer as well as sharing of the media library on the local network alongside an improved playback experience. All updates will be available on the respective stores later today. We hope that you like them as much as we do.
VideoLAN and the VLC development team are releasing VLC 2.2.0 for most OSes. We're releasing the desktop version for Linux, Windows, OS X, BSD, and at the same time, Android, iOS, Windows RT and Windows Phone versions.More info on our
16th week of VideoLAN reports
This weekly report of what's happening in the VideoLAN community and VLC development is a bit late, because I'm in India, a bit far from a stable Internet connection
However, here it is.
You'll see that thi15th week of VideoLAN reports
Yet another week,
and yet another weekly report of what's happening in the VideoLAN community and VLC development teams!
We're going back to one report per week, as holidays are over.
But, to be honest, thi14th weekly (!) report of VideoLAN
This week is a bit special, since I will report about the last 2 weeks, because of lack of connectivity last week.
So here is a double weekly report of what has happened in the VideoLAN community and VLC13th week of VideoLAN reports
Yet another week,
and yet another weekly report of what's happening in the VideoLAN community and VLC development teams!
Features and changes
Another week started with MediaCodec fixes, which went o
Social media
[videolan] Some sanity about patents in France reported by @lesnums [FR]
[jlnostr] I love the VLC mini player - thanks for it @ThomasNigro :-)
[videolan] What happened last week in @videolan community:
CC, WinRT, prefetching, iOS deinterlacing, dash and devtools.
[ThomasNigro] J'aurai donc téléchargé illégalement le jour de mon déménagement. Uhuh
[ThomasNigro] Light theme is back. Wasn't there in v1.5.0
VideoLAN, VLC, VLC media player and x264 are trademarks internationally registered by the
VideoLAN software is licensed under various open-source licenses: use and distribution are defined by each software license.
Design by . Some icons are licensed under the .
The VLC cone icon was designed by Richard ?iestad. Icons for VLMC, DVBlast and x264 designed by .编程计算1-1/3!+1/5!+....+(-1)^n-1/(2n-1)!,_百度知道
编程计算1-1/3!+1/5!+....+(-1)^n-1/(2n-1)!,
#include&math.h&void main(){double s,t,n;printf(&please input n:&);scanf(%lf&,&n);t=1;x=1;s=1;do{ x=x+2;t=-t*/(n-10)/n; s=s+t;}while (x&=n);printf(&s=%lf&,s);}
#include&iostream.h&void main(){double s,t;int n,x;cout&&&please input n:&;cin&&n;n=1;s=0;t=1;do{ t=-t/(2*x-1)/(2*x-2);s=s+t;x=x+2;}while (x&=n);cout&&s&&}
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
不用在商场里频繁进出试衣间,只需站在镜子前“点击”看中的衣服,就可看到自己想要试穿的衣服穿在自己身上的模样和效果,还可在镜子前随意更换衣服,如此神奇的镜子,你见过吗?记者昨获悉,我市麦德信息科技有限公司自主研发一年多的“虚拟试衣镜”已经进入最后调试阶段,或许,在不久的将来,市民就可体验到如此神奇的“试衣镜”了。   神奇一   挥一挥手,新衣服即刻穿上身   昨天,当记者来到麦德信息科技有限公司时,一进门,就看到一女生正在“镜子”前“试穿”衣服。只见她站在离镜子约1米处,双手上下挥动,“镜子”里的她就穿上了她要想试穿的衣服。
#include&stdio.h&#include&math.h&int jc(int n){ int i,s=1; for(i=2;i&=n;i++)
s*=i; }void main(){ double s,t,n;printf(&please input n:&);scanf(&%lf&,&n);x=1;s=0;do{
t=1.0/jc(x);
if((x-1)%4==0)
x=(x+2); }while (x&=(2*n-1));printf(&s=%lf\n&,s);}阶乘的函数需自己定义,还有就是你的程序最后一项是2n-1,不是n-1;总之你可能还是刚学c语言不久的吧。还有好多错误。刚入门还是有点难的,以后就好了的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家都在看
本期节目主要内容:
小男孩坤坤三年前一次摔伤到医院就诊时被查出是艾滋病病毒携带者,村干部和数十名村民集体召开的一场关于坤坤去留问题的会议,村民们写联名信,再按手印,决定驱逐坤坤出村。这是由于村庄地理位置较为偏远,相对蔽塞,艾滋病相关的知识不了解,产生一些恐惧的心理。(《新闻1+1》
男孩遭驱离,以保护孩子的名义?!)
视频集介绍
国家/地区:
视频简介:

我要回帖

随机推荐