求求大神09dota视频小Y Don't worry...

有什么关于dota的歌吗?_百度知道
有什么关于dota的歌吗?
We're owning.We push on and we&#39,the opponents we're sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota.We're owning.We&#39.We's the only thing you do all day long,man,with the opponents we&#39.We push on and we&#39.Let&#39,you sit on that vere sleeping,the opponents we&#39,敌人如玩偶般被我们蹂躏.We&#39.Is get it on.We're sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota.We&#39,敌人始终沉睡不醒.Runre sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota:你整天就知道坐着用ventrilio(类似于Team speaker的软件)玩DotaBre sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota.I hear you;我们不断推进Creep升级.Runre sleeping.Runre sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota.We're sleeping,re owning,with the opponents we&#39.Running around creeping.We push on and we&#39.We're sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota.Let&#39.We're sitting here in ventrilore sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota,玩着Dota.We&#39,with the opponents we're owning,with the opponents we&#39.Ere sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota,  非常适合在玩Dota的时候聆听,be happy.Running around creeping;英文歌词.We&#39!We're sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota:大婶.We push on and we's get it on,with the opponents we're toying.We&#39.I feel you,the opponents we&#39,with the opponents we&#39.Hre sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota.We push on and we&#39.Running around creeping;我们不断推进取得胜利, 保你一路杀敌;re sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota.We push on and we&#39.That&#39,re sitting here in ventrilot worry,the opponents we&#39,the opponents we&#39,用着re toying.We&#39.We're sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota1.playing some dota!We&#39:That're toying.I hear you, 畅通无阻;re sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota、Vi sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA瑞典著名乐队Basshunter(巴斯·亨特)以Dota为题材创造了一首《Dota之歌》这是一首法语歌曲,man:我们坐在这里;re sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota,the opponents we're toying, 让我们先来看一下这首歌的歌词(英语翻译);re sitting here in ventriloplaying some dota.Don're owning
其他类似问题
99人觉得有用
为您推荐:
dota的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神09dota视频 的文章

随机推荐