如果你喜欢
的文章,可以。& & & &
下了,可以当闹钟了
年底了,要写总结了。。。
下了,可以当闹钟了
年底了,要写总结了。。。
谢谢楼主,真雷锋!!!今天早上看完视频找了半天没找到!!!!
新开TB小店,卖些小白菜,交友为主。
@&wangxu I fuck you Luo Jia Lin you fucking a horse I don't know you like a thief, forced loss flaccidity fuck you mother in Anshan lost foot station street selling spring gun 10 guests poison dragon 20 blocks of ice fire 30 block three block 50 block splitting 40 night this thing I don't dare to say. Even with the old sub single pick about war not dare you will blow Niubi flaccidity you this turtle calf sub shameless will shrink turtle head Wang eight blowing Niubi let old son caught your brain bag put fart I fucking hate live to your Ya this southern man Zi cut end to castrate you turtle calf sub show the three day old son into a small dark room with your mom do love with toilet a kind random your mother don't eat more Dan Yan closed by it when you two face pulling your mother roll hair lip injection water black forced fuck you a thousand times is not tired fuck you feel like the first night I when opening your mother bract riding fuck you basking fan rape you milk Yan shoot your sister turtle son you really "fuck you except will give your dad
chicken eight you Also a fuck you Dad this old glass love to fuck you fart eye shot your mouth in his daughter-in-law you dear mother forced to endure the burning body itch toss around kneeling lick me by the sea god needle to necessarily kill a skill a column engine day to save her in water deep fire heat ambition in to Wushan cloud rain day Lei hook to fire your mom said to keep me happy until I don't lift that day old son 60 years old to eat two grains of Wei brother a sample can tell your mother in bed and three hundred to my big chicken eight when however, rare ah want not your mother die heart collapse down on my her night night high tide little deaths her great aunt I left her in the view sound sitting lotus this recruit plummeted with water mixed with blood drips fuck me pad seven degree space then playing her SM your mother is really exciting. You do not dare to scold frame frame are not done bad for your dad green hat these years also didn't see he couldn't bear you learn he shun evil enjoy you fuck turtle head Extension to gas permeability. You're selling spring city Shenzhen night store Niu Lang a cabinet chrysanthemum burst itch& chicken meat bowel cry up soap busy with your mom and me. One night in Anshan sin for you old son big chicken eight hard in your milk big Yin lip old son chicken eight your mother love to lick my most love to eat your mother white band mix month after she told me "Tang Bencao" written on spermatogenic Zhuang Yang urged the sentiment I doing nothing on your mom at the black three Qu Jue Mao forced to sell the customer money down on my son, for old bandit one night the seven Lang let your mom in the fountain water cross flow hole with your dad when turtle public dare not anger dare say I made Doody your mother month in no milk against the million things feed you eat to you can't grow into the bird like Wang water washed car accident the brain flow pus small brain puncture and brain stem absent king eight head catfish fish mouth type X leg O shaped feet I was a pursuit that is playing your mom mad horse on death in your mom no disease and eventually into the body when the big chicken eight and I Your mother deep dead point into a body never separated I is spirit is often to your mother. This kind of force dog urine moss dare to play me brain bag, fuck the Jinzuan 360 degrees without sewed your mom called bed love call old male you good rod into go to hard exercise is not to stop shooting. I want your mom really deep hole last year I take arms insert your mom cave fuck her that watch out force is still not find to tell your mom hold tight and couldn't find me tomorrow to buy a new table I damn your mom that you fucking in your dad pants crotch swimming do you milk is pro pot let me fuck hard produced is born out of your dad that a dog chicken eight is not a cat chicken eight net thorn green hat generation people the fighting force of 5 dross he bandits, ninja turtle egg bag leather shrinkage God turtle head begat fuck all rotten ice yellow pus. The doctor after licking confirmed said the force should only days with three students to do a night palace neck erosion Yin pedicle herpes Also Yin lice your mother tickled by not to let me play the fire burning your mother Yin Mao always burned bald a stock BBQ roast meat aroma forced like La night also as often receive guest to fuck what this evening with your mom wash Yuanyang will play with fire and ice poison dragon your dad can only sell in the next stay flying machine I told your mother Yin main rights 99 years may not violate the holy mountain has no day to dare to tell your mom you fucking cool wild child palace mouth opening and closing I fuck fuck the love after use the flat shot this recruit you mother fart all let me beat red. With your mom and me. He remained as she read the colourful pad a piece of Sophie I wear a Du bud silk
打球怒冒大爷
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选我是小白,烦请大神们看看这张卡帮忙鉴定一下,谢谢啦(加急!)_百度知道
提问者采纳
应该是真卡,没问题,不过写入速度稍低,应该和你的电脑和端口有关吧,给你个比较吧,我5月份买的sandisk的class10的16G内存卡,在win8上usb3.0端口下,测速结果如下:(Mp5里的速度较低,应该还是受端口影响)
谢谢你啦!你花了多少钱?是不是和读卡器有很大关系?我如果放手机里速度是不是要大打折扣了?
记得应该是70多买的,速度和读卡器/系统/端口都有关系,而且usb2.0和3.0速度差别很大。放手机里去测速的话可能还是会受影响(应该还是端口的原因),不过C10的卡,在手机里用已经非常给力了,C4的用着都很流畅的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
C10的卡 还行放MP5或者手机 多一层转接 有差距是正常的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 烦请惠存 的文章

随机推荐