为您推荐:
单身男子的相关知识
其他2条回答
你还没自我介绍呢。起码年龄也好说下
在这个上面告诉你QQ号,岂不是大家都知道啦。。。呵呵呵 ,,祝你好运。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.Although she is____old woman,she can go to____university for the old.A.a B.a;an C.a;a D.an2.How beautifully he sings!I have never heard_____.A.the better voice B.a good voice C.the best voice D.a better voice3.-Can you ask your new classmater_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.Although she is____old woman,she can go to____university for the old.A.a B.a;an C.a;a D.an2.How beautifully he sings!I have never heard_____.A.the better voice B.a good voice C.the best voice D.a better voice3.-Can you ask your new classmater
1.Although she is____old woman,she can go to____university for the old.A.a B.a;an C.a;a D.an2.How beautifully he sings!I have never heard_____.A.the better voice B.a good voice C.the best voice D.a better voice3.-Can you ask your new classmater for help?-I'm afraid not.I___know them.A.hardly B.only C.just D.nearly4.Last weekend,I had a visit to an old mountian yillage,___my grandmother used to live.A.when B.where C.which D.that5.-Could you help me to buy a present for my sister?Tomorrow she will have her___biryhday.-I'd love to.A.fourteen B.the fourteenth C.the fourteen D.fourteenth6.This coat was last year's style.Ithink it still looks good___it hes gone out this yaer.A.so that B.even though C.as if D.ever since7.Please tell me___when we were outside the office.A.what they are talking B.what are they talking C.what they were talking D.what were they talking8.-Sally does well in English in our class.-___.No one does better than her.A.So do I B.So she does C.So I do D.So does she9.I'm sorry you can't go in now.The room___yet.A.isn't being cleaned B.hasn't cleaned C.isn't been cleaned D.hasn't been cleaned10.-___had the film been on when he got to the cinema?-For fifteen minutes.A.How soon B.How long C.How often D.How many times1.Miss Lip is a teacher of rich e___,who is well received by her students.2.He wanted to go a___ fo further study.3.Marry p___ me to return my bicycle in good condition laet week.4.I am very happy to know that there is nothing s___ about me.5..Students should try to learn how to r___ their teachers.1.昨天他让我朋友搭便车进城.He gave my friend ___ ___ into town yesterday.2.他不允许他儿子周末和他朋友一起度过.He ___ ___ his son ___ ___ the weekend with his friends.3.篮球在英国不太收欢迎.Basketball ___ ___ ___ ___ England.4.希腊食物和日本食物很不同.Greek food is ___ ___ Japanese food.5.我们一出发就打电话通知你.We will call you as soon as we ___ ___.
1.A.a 2.D.a better voice 3.A.hardly 4.B.where 5.D.fourteenth 6.B.even though 7.C.what they were talking 8.B.So she does 9.D.hasn't been cleaned 10.B.How long 1.Miss Lip is a teacher of rich experience___,who is well received by her students.2.He wanted to go abroad___ fo further study.3.Marry promised___ me to return my bicycle in good condition laet week.4.I am very happy to know that there is nothing serious___ about me.5..Students should try to learn how to read___ their teachers.1.昨天他让我朋友搭便车进城.He gave my friend _free__ _lift__ into town yesterday.2.他不允许他儿子周末和他朋友一起度过.He _does__ _allow__ his son _to__ _spend__ the weekend with his friends.3.篮球在英国不太收欢迎.Basketball _is__ __not_ _popular__ __in_ England.4.希腊食物和日本食物很不同.Greek food is _different__ _from__ Japanese food.5.我们一出发就打电话通知你.We will call you as soon as we _set__ _off__.华为c8812eroot怎么弄 WO 擦累 新手机没几个人会 叫我QQ 有想就是QQ+后面@QQ.............._百度知道
华为c8812eroot怎么弄 WO 擦累 新手机没几个人会 叫我QQ 有想就是QQ+后面@QQ..............
不说太多 是c8812e 不是c8812 求大虾 帮帮忙
提问者采纳
有转没解锁 破解的工具的,找我要
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 wo.qq.com 的文章

随机推荐