作者:影の傀 回复日期: 20:34
作者:影の傀 回复日期: 20:34
作者:影の傀 回复日期: 22:06
作者:影の傀 回复日期: 16:54
作者:影の傀 回复日期: 20:05
作者:影の傀 回复日期: 20:05
此内容系发帖库根据您的指令自动搜索的结果,如需交流或联系作者请直接
如果发帖库的个别行为侵犯了任何一方的正当权益,请联系我们:;我们在核实后将在最短的时间内删除,并致以诚挚歉意。玩家乐疯了 私服暴赚4.2亿的背后
  相信游戏私服到底有多过瘾这个问题,每个有点阅历的玩家都能知道。正如曾经红遍大江南北的金山游侠修改器一样,修改单机角色等级、经验、金钱、技能效果让玩家不亦乐乎。而私服的出现,则在一定程度上满足了玩家的“作弊”欲,谁不希望自己的满级人物穿上顶级装备之后横扫千军万马呢?
  而玩家简单、直观的诉求,恐怕也是沈阳80后私服暴赚4.2亿的催化剂。毕竟在传奇这种游戏中,官服辛辛苦苦一年也不如在私服砸一个月钱来的痛快。
  体验也可以别出心裁
  其实有时候与其闭关锁国,倒不如全力疏导,满足玩家作弊欲的同时再斩断私服的财路的确是个不错的选择。毕竟玩家的体验感是第一位的,为什么不为了玩家稍微让一小步呢?近日,一款武侠网游《神雕OL》就别出心裁的推出了测试服体验计划。直接赠送65级账号,全身+6装备,最新最全的游戏内容……瞧瞧这势头,嫣然已经比从前的私服不知道要霸气了多少倍。而且官方出面其安全系数之高、服务器之稳定是毋庸置疑,想玩“官方私服”似乎也不需要玩家付费。
  古来有之私服的起源
  有不少人认为,网络创世纪(UO)是中国最早的网络游戏,因其在中国出现的时间是1999年。但从严格意义上来讲,当时该产品并非真正由发行方引进中国市场,而是UO的第三方反编译模拟程序。换言之,早期UO并不是一款由正规公司运营的游戏,而是“私服”。
  然而,如今我们反观UO私服的出现可以看出,它进入中国的主要原因有二:其一,UO研发时,网络游戏整体研发水平有限,导致世界各国略懂程序的玩家都可以模仿或篡改游戏代码;其二,中国网络市场还未成熟,上网成本过高致使还未有厂商想到可以通过网游来牟取利润。但UO的流行让中国不少企业家看到了商机,而随着中国网络环境的成熟,这些企业家开始投身网络游戏产业。
  无巧不成书之网络先驱
  2000年,万王之王进入中国取得了巨大成功,随后,网络三国、千年、红月、传奇、奇迹等游戏纷沓而至为中国网游行业带来勃勃生机,有契机也就一定有投机。
  2003年6月,RO与MU先后出现私服,吸引了众多玩家涌入,这对于需要支付额外代理费用的正常公司来说是致命的,用户被毫不留情的分流了。随后,RO与MU的私服达到空前高度,不仅免费提供私服下载,还出现了图文并茂私服建设教程技巧。无巧不成书,当年成功运营千年、红月,并引爆热血江湖的国内网络先锋戴红先生,正是《神雕OL》现在的掌门人,看来吃亏是可以让一部分人变得更聪明的。
  私服的破坏力有多大
  你觉得沈阳80后私服暴赚4.2亿这个数字很大吗?一共20几个人就能做出这样的绩效,那么相信代理、推广、运营一款游戏的正规公司,投入的资金一定会比这个数字大上好几圈。
  2004年末,《RO》与《MU》因私服及外挂的强烈袭扰,在线玩家严重下跌。据悉,原来每台服务器十条游戏线路都爆满的MU,在私服和外挂的双重打击下,仅能满足一条线过半承载的规模。而外挂与私服也最终形成了两个相互推进网游磨灭的联合体,官服的外挂无法管理,一些玩家无奈选择私服。因为私服版本较低,且种类繁多,外挂开发者不会刻意去针对制造插件,这样的局面使得两款游戏从中国魔幻网游王者的巅峰的位置一落千丈,其带来的经营损失对于厂商而言也是空前巨大的。
  数十倍的经验加成,超炫目的装备等级,强力属性以及比豆腐硬不了多少的BOSS强度……这一切都是促使玩家进入私服的动力,而外挂与私服的狼狈为奸让它们成为网游的致命毒药。虽然各大厂商一直想要保住汹涌的玩家彻底解决私服问题,但私服依旧“野火烧不尽,春风吹又生”。为什么?因为玩家玩的爽!现在看来,戴红先生针对《神雕OL》因势利导与高瞻远瞩确实有几分道理,让玩家乐疯了的同时自己再无私服之忧。声明:新浪网游戏频道登载此文出于传递信息之目的,绝不意味着新浪公司赞同其观点或证实其描述。
& 15:46:44
& 15:43:40
& 14:03:40
& 17:10:42
& 16:12:34
& 14:13:52
& 14:13:52
  中国网络游戏排行榜(China Game Weight Rank)是由新浪游戏推出的目前国内最全面、最专业、最公正的最新网络游戏评测排行榜,涵盖内所有新游戏,力图为中国游戏玩家打造最值得信赖的新网游推荐平台。
  新浪中国网络游戏排行榜是以由新浪游戏专业评测员组成的评测团队为核心,以游戏的画质、类型、风格、题材等游戏特性为依据,对中国(大陆港澳台)、欧美、日韩等地区正在进行测试或正式运营的新网游产品进行评测并打分后产生的权威游戏排行榜。新浪中国网络游戏排行榜将网络游戏从六大项、二十八个小分项与同类游戏进行横向比较,再将该游戏与自身的不同版本进行纵向对比后,由评测中心根据加权平均数得出最后的游戏分数,并以游戏测试及上线时间点为分组,根据每款游戏的CGWS分数在每个季度发布排行榜榜单,实现了排行榜的透明化和实时化,帮助玩家准确、迅速地找到心目中的理想游戏。
  评天下游戏、测产品深浅―新浪中国网络游戏排行榜CGWR! 
Copyright &
SINA Corporation, All Rights Reservedto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&Sword Coast Legends Account&
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Online Gameplay
Includes 39 Steam Achievements
Title: Sword Coast Legends
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Oct, 2015
Best New Online Game of 2015 Nomination
IGN E3 Nominee
Toronto Sun – Top 10 Games at E3 (Honorable Mention)
PC World – Ten Best
Technology Tell / Apple Channel’s Best Mac Game of E3 2015
Sword Coast Legends account required to play.
Buy Sword Coast Legends
Buy Sword Coast Legends Digital Deluxe
Includes 1 items:
Sword Coast Legends
Recent updates
Fixed clients being unable to purchase items from vendors in some cases
Player will properly return to Manto-Derith if they skip the credits
Mac and Linux users should now have the proper build version, allowing them to play with PC players and also fixes many issues such as black screen from vendors
Fixed players getting stuck in the sewers under the Cutlass
Fixed companion cantrips not showing any visual effects (Note: still broken in RoD content)
Workaround for Linux Audio Issues
Please follow the below steps and your audio should start working again:
1. Quit Steam.
2. Using your terminal or your explorer window, go to this folder: ~/.steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/i386/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/
3. Rename the alsa-lib folder to alsa-lib_TEMP
4. Rename the libasound.so.2.0.0 file to libasound.so.2.0.0_TEMP
5. Rename the libasound.so.2 file to libasound.so.2_TEMP
6. Using your terminal or your explorer window, go to this folder: ~/.steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/amd64/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
7. Repeat steps 3 through 5
8. Start steam
9. Start the game
This issue is not unique to SCL, and you can find further discussion here:
We have a few fixes coming your way today:
Fixed journal showing in English for non-English languages for base SCL content (RoD strings will still appear in English)
Added XP rewards to RoD quests (oops!)
Fixed an issue that could cause characters to float above the ground when moving up/down ramps
We're also working on audio fixes and version mismatching for Linux players. I'll post the details on those fixes when we're ready to deploy them.
“Dungeons & Dragons has returned in grand style.”
8.5/10 –
“Honestly, I love this game. It’s basically everything I’ve wanted in a Dungeons and Dragons game since Neverwinter Nights. In a lot of ways, I view it as a spiritual successor to the series, taking place in the same world, with many of the same important NPCs likely still alive and influencing the world.”
Great –
“Sword Coast Legends is a solid loot crawl with more options than most games of its kind.”
4/5 –
Just Updated
Play the free Rage of Demons expansion now!
Venture into the depths of the Underdark, through the trading outpost of Mantol-Derith, and fight alongside the legendary Drizzt Do’Urden! Rage of Demons is a free DLC expansion for Sword Coast Legends that includes hours
new Dungeon M a new playable race: T and a new playable class: Warlock!
Gather your party and prepare to delve into the Underdark, before the Rage of Demons consumes the Sword Coast!
*Rage of Demons content in English only
About This Game
Set in the lush and vibrant world of the Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast Legends offers an all-new way to enjoy the time-tested magic of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a shared storytelling experience. With a deep narrative developed by a team of long-time industry veterans and a partnership with Wizards of the Coast, the single player campaign of Sword Coast Legends brings the world of Faer?n home like never before.
Sword Coast Legends also brings the roleplaying dynamic between players and Dungeon Masters to life with DM Mode, a first-of-its-kind real-time experience in which Dungeon Masters guide players through unique customizable adventures. In DM Mode, the Dungeon Master engages players and empowers them to have fun in a way that suits the party best while creating a tailored, non-adversarial 4 with 1 experience that any RPG or pen-and-paper fan will enjoy.
Single player campaign created by
members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Age(TM): Origins
Choose from five playable races and six unique character classes to build your own stalwart adventurer
A return to form, SCL is the compelling and complex RPG you've been waiting for and features pause time, party-based tactical combat and involving storylines
Dungeon Master Mode: Create your own epic adventure to share with your friends, or enhance their experience in real time as they traverse your dungeon
Set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe based on the fifth edition ruleset and populated with Dungeons & Dragons lore and legend
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO E GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 4850 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX9c compliant
Additional Notes: We recommend a better CPU for hosting games
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2500k @3.3 GHz or AMD Equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon R9 270X or NVidia GTX 760 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Sound Card: DirectX9c compliant
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo PGHz or AMD Equivalent
Graphics: NVidia GeForce GT 320M or AMD Equivalent
Additional Notes: We recommend a better CPU for hosting games
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad CPU @ 2.50GHz or AMD Equivalent
Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M295X or NVidia Equivalent
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz or AMD Equivalent
Graphics: NVidia GeForce GT 440 or AMD Radeon HD 4850
Sound Card: SDL2 compatible
Additional Notes: We recommend a better CPU for hosting games, and proprietary graphics drivers
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad @ 3.00GHz or AMD Equivalent
Graphics: Radeon R9 270X or NVidia GTX 760 or better
Sound Card: SDL2 compatible
Additional Notes: We recommend proprietary graphics drivers
More like this
(33 reviews)
(2,610 reviews)
Review Type
All&(2,810)
Positive&(1,500)
Negative&(1,310)
Purchase Type
All&(2,810)
Steam Purchasers&(2,610)
Key Activations&(200)
All Languages&(2,810)
Your Languages&(2,171)
Display As:
Most Helpful
2,016 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Neverwinter Nights 2 forgot to use protection and accidentally got Dragon Age Origins pregnant, and this was their ??????? child. Like most illegitimate children, it's creators made promises to shower it with love and attention, but all it ever really got was neglect and rejection from both sides of the family.Could you learn to accept this orphan, with it's Sword Coast backdrop, party camp, and
ability cooldowns? Could you see past its odd ruleset, unfixed bugs, and lack of multiplayer, and find a cubic zirconium in the rough?I did. I decided to say #@&$ you to all the snobbish D&D purist !@#%+%@, and just play through this game for what it was, without any preconceived notions of what it could or should have been. Got it on sale, and enjoyed it as a single player party based isometric rpg. I've got almost 40 hours in now, for what I would have spent on a floofy pumpkin spiced whatever in town. It's all about perspective.
Was this review helpful?
I played through the campaign and the Rage of Demons DLC. It took me about 55 hours combined, in normal difficulty, doing every single side quest (apart from those conflicting one another obviously), never losing a battle and also roaming pointlessly in some cases (I like doing so in RPGs). Not bad. In normal difficulty, the luck of challenge is apparent, should you spend some time thinking your character builds when levelling up. My next playthrough will most definitely be on hard.By no means the best or most fulfilling D&D CRPG experience. Production values are average, the story is there simply to provide the player with a sense of continuity and the NPCs leave you with a sense of unused potential. The game had some inexplicable framedrops while there was no heavy activity, or anything intense going on graphically, and the loading times are unjustifiably long.So, why the good rating? Well, the game is really fun! Decent dialogues, a good sense of humor, beautiful and diverse locations, plenty of quests with enough variety to keep things interesting, great items and loot drops, AMAZING soundtrack and, for my taste, graphics are great for an isometric RPG. I had a great time playing this game and I can even forgive the abrupt ending of the RoD DLC.Grab it if you find it anywhere between 5-10$, it's a solid purchase.
Was this review helpful?
This game makes me sad. All of the tools are here to be a fantastic online D&D experience. You can create your own modules, DM games for friends, play through random dungeon delves, and play the official modules produced by the studio. Except for one big problem. They shut down the public servers and nobody is buying the game. It's a total ghost town.The official modules as OK, but kind of generic. The promise of this game was all in the multiplayer, which is dead. This game could have been amazing. Like I said: sad.I'm going to recommend buying it anyway because I need someone to play with and this poor thing needs the positive reviews. Pick it up on sale. Let's cast Resurrect on it and bring it back to life.
Was this review helpful?
This game was announced as the inheritant of Neverwinter Nights and the DM mode/editing maps and campaigns features, but...Where are all these promesses ?We just have a very good solo campaign. But to be in the legacy of Neverwinter Nights there still is a VERY big lot of works to do.I really don't know if it's planed or if the game will definitively stay at this point, and so i don't know if i can recommend the game or not.For the solo mode : YES.For the custom DM/Editing mode : NO. And it was my first reason to buy it. I always would a NEW Neverwinter Nights, but i still not got it. I just get a beatifull Baldur's Gate with the NWN 2 look and 3D technology.However i still keep a little hope.May be if someone give me SERIOUS and VERIFIED information about the future i'll change my mind and correct my recommendation.
Was this review helpful?
I got this game (despite the negative reviews) a while back, and I have to say that it is a great game. Now to be clear, the hardcore CRPG fans of the BG/IWD days will probably complain about how much more of an ARPG this is, and I agree to an extent, BUT the fact is that this was not meant to be BG/IWD, this was meant to be much more than a single player D&D experience. The most frustrating part of it all is the lack of a community/multiplayer servers/DMs, which is where the real gem of this game is. This is something that can change if people would just see this game for what it is. The original single player campaign is great, while the free dlc is rather short (and it feels rushed, understandably) . I just wish they would get someone out there to continue where n-Space(RIP) left off and give us the full D&D Next experience.
Was this review helpful?
Was actually semi-enjoyable...until I started hitting game-breaking bugs.
Mine was to enter the Cutlass Inn Cellar via the Abandoned sewer...apparently it was too early and consequently I'm stuck.
I've Googled it and apparently I have to start all over.....yay.And the dev is out of business so no patch is likely.I may come back to this later, but for now, I am NOT redoing what i've done because of this.
Was this review helpful?
Nice game if you are fan of old skool Dungeons & Dragons Baldurs gate. Good story and alot of side quests. The game is too easy tho, even on hard mode. Me and my mates were lvl 15 ( max level is 20 ) and destroying the last boss with ease :(
Was this review helpful?
Big disappointed. This is not what I expected from D&D game at all. It's not like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale or Neverwinter nights series. It's just a slow and boring version of Diablo 3 in D&D style. Devs were lazy or didn't take good example from previous Forgotten Realms games. At the character creation, things like race, origin, alignment and deity are just cosmetic and have no effect in the game.
Was this review helpful?
I finished this game a few days ago, and--like many others--I'm mystified as to why so few liked it. I'll stupulate at the outset that it's no Dragon Age--though of course, in the case of DA2, that's a *good* thing--but it makes no pretense of trying. In fact, it's a very sophisticated, refined version of the long line of isometric RPGs that began nearly two decades ago (!) with Baldur's Gate. RPGs have evolved a great deal since then, of course, and nowadays we mostly expect to see RPGs assume the general form of first or third-person pseudo-shooter games: that line of development started a decade ago with NWN2 and ME. Notwithstanding this, isometric RPGs still abound, and probably outnumber the more intimate versions. Certainly Pillars of Eternity and Torment Tides of Numenera would qualify.All that being said, what's the game like? Well, here's my take: it's easy to engage with, and while certainly letting you make all your own mistakes, it never overloads your capacity for understanding. I would say that, on that basis, it's superior to Divinity: Original Sin, which has fared much better both here on Steam and on MetaCritic. I tried to get going on D:OS several times but just couldn't get into it: I fired up Sword Coast Legends and was off and running, and had to tear myself away to get to bed.YMMV, of course. Part of the difference is that I've never liked the turn-based approach so many of these games take, going all the way back to the original Fallout. Never liked those, never got into Temple of Elemental Evil...frankly, never understood why you'd want a turn-based system, rather than a real-time system with pausing, as you did in BG and all its progeny, all the way down to Dragon Age Inquisition. Because turn-based RPGs invariably entail action points, I find they completely push you out of the game's immersive experience.All thius being understood, how fares SCL as a game? Certainly it is fair to say that the larger plot arc isn't nearly as deep and engaging as all those BioWare &Save-The-World!& ones, but it's not bad. The NPCs you get to recruit aren't, perhaps, as engaging as some of those from those games either, but they're certainly adequate to the task. It would probably help if they had deeper back-stories and better banters: there's almost no interaction between either you and the other party members, or among themselves, and that can be a bit dreary.There aren't too many fetch-quests--though there are some--and while I am sure some would have liked a crafting system, I was very thankful to do without. My one disappointment was that there are opportunities to collect bits and pieces of legendary weapons and have them reforged by the Luskan blacksmith (for a hefty price), but few are really worth it. The only one I wound up keeping was a very nice dagger, which I assigned to the rogue (duh). As far as the interface goes, it was a bit uneven: parts of it were very well thought out, such as the inventory management, but some parts, like the toolbar, could be a bit awkward at times. I also only realized fairly late in the game that attributes that are fixed at the start in most RPGs--what armor types you can wear, what weapons can you wield--are actually upgradeable with the same pool of points you otherwise use to add spells and feats when you level up. I expect I coluld have helped out my rogues by upgrading their armor capabilities!Combat is straightforward, and actually requires some tactical finesse: you generally don't want to let your party stay tightly grouped as they generally are at the start of a combat. And the AI leaves somewhat to be desired: how many times did I have to heal up mages who kept running up to the line of battle instead of standing off at a safe distance ?!? Even a rudimentary tactical structure (engage / buff / attack / heal) would have helped.The other pleasant surprise was that several of the choices presented to you are meaningful: without giving anything away, I discovered after the fact that I precluded a whole subplot arc by choosing to end one of my enemies rather than sparing him. In summary, I found my 60-plus hours of play very enjoyable, and I might well try again, especially now that I understand the game system better. The game is a highly-refined instance of a classic style--the isometric RPG--now on its way out: but that's no condemnation.
Was this review helpful?
Strange to give a game a negative review 35 hours in (and most of the way through Act II) but long story short I really wanted to like this game.While it's not quite D&D, it's certainly D&D inspired. You &crawl& through the dungeons but my problem with the game was a feeling that I never realy got anywhere. Some small adventure spo but mainly it always felt like I was &going to quest zone X& and then back to some central area, opposed to what felt like a grand adventure and traversing through the world.My 2 cents.
Was this review helpful?
Who ever made this was a half arsed fool.
Taking a good name like sword coast and draging it through the mud.
Hope ur happy ars hatz.
You fail at life.
classic D&D.
Could have been decent but it seems to be completely abandoned by the devs. There are commonly game breaking bugs that will never be fixed.
I know this game sometimes gets a bad rap, but if you like D&D, give this game a shot.
It gives me the fix when needed.
horrible UI, lovely graphics, poor gameplay.....so meh!
+ easy to pick up+ exploring+ questing+ story+ talent trees- walking back- loading times- multiplayer mechanics8/10
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Sword Coast Legends
Sword Coast Legends Digital Deluxe
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 可以一个人玩的网游 的文章

随机推荐