求首WOW MV里一首简单的歌mv

问一个魔兽争霸MV的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌曲名;World Of Our Own 歌手名;Westlife载:
歌词: You make me feel funny When you come around Yeah that's what I found out honey What am I doing without you You make me feel happy When I leave you behind It plays on my mind now honey What am I doing without you Took for granted everything we had As if I'd find someone Who's just like you We got a little world of our own I'll tell you things that no one else knows I let you in where no-one else goes What am I doing without you And all of the things I've been looking for Have always been here outside of my door And all of the time I'm looking for something new What am I doing without you What am I doing without you Well I guess I'm ready For settling down And fooling around is over And I swear that it's true No buts or maybes When I'm falling down There's always someone who saves me And girl it's you Funny how life can be so surprising I'm just realising what you do We got a little world of our own I'll tell you things that no one else knows I let you in where no-one else goes What am I doing without you And all of the things I've been looking for Have always been here outside of my door And all of the time I'm looking for something new What am I doing without you Well it's feeling right now So let's do it right now Praying that some how You will understand the way It's feeling right now baby somehow I won't let this slip away We got a little world of our own I'll tell you things that no one else knows I let you in where no-one else goes What am I doing without you We got a little world of our own I'll tell you things that no one else knows I let you in where no-one else goes What am I doing without you And all of the things I've been looking for Have always been here outside of my door And all of the time I'm looking for something new We got a little world of our own I'll tell you things that no one else knows I let you in where no-one else goes And all of the things I've been looking for Have always been here outside of my door And all of the time I'm looking for something new We got a little world of our own I'll tell you things that no one else knows I let you in where no-one else goes And all of the things I've been looking for Have always been here outside of my door And all of the time I'm looking for something new What am I doing without you
提问者评价
其他类似问题
魔兽争霸的相关知识
其他1条回答
前看我死mv求清晰版啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给我一首歌的时间MV{AV版} 不看绝对是你的损失!!!!!!!!!!_魔兽世界吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,948,318贴子:
给我一首歌的时间MV{AV版} 不看绝对是你的损失!!!!!!!!!!收藏
1楼 15:45&|
相关的贴子3673298648相关的图贴
2楼 15:46&|
3楼 15:46&|
黑色的蜘蛛 背上有点毛 挺大的也不知道有毒没
4楼 15:47&|来自
5楼 15:48&|
最近这种MV很火啊..前排?
6楼 16:00&|
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”魔兽世界“的信息,请&或求一首歌名,MV里面是一个女人,一只猴子还有老虎在丛林里。歌词高潮是wow ooooooo_百度知道
求一首歌名,MV里面是一个女人,一只猴子还有老虎在丛林里。歌词高潮是wow ooooooo
提问者采纳
Roar - Katy Perry
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
roar 来自katy perry
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首日本歌,女的唱的,开头是wow wow wow ,MV是一个下午她在看以前回忆_百度知道
有一首日本歌,女的唱的,开头是wow wow wow ,MV是一个下午她在看以前回忆
MV面wow wow wow
( 歌词显示 )
看投影仪东西
像看忆 ,请家帮忙找 激尽
提问者采纳
应该BOAJewel Song肯定应该
提问者评价
我真的太感谢你了
我找了好久好久
其他类似问题
日本歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求GTV放的一个魔兽世界MV中的背景音乐,女声很有节奏感.最近常常放_百度知道
求GTV放的一个魔兽世界MV中的背景音乐,女声很有节奏感.最近常常放
虽然积分不多 但是请大家帮帮忙!
提问者采纳
god is a gril?nemo?这是女生Guardian Angel 地址
提问者评价
其他类似问题
先占个楼啊 麻烦你把听出来的歌词 或者曲风之类的细节再多提供一点 你这点信息有点太抽象了Nightwish的歌不错 比如She Is My Sin,Elvenpath,Kinslayer,Nightquest,啊,太多了 我比较欣赏 也常被别人用在魔兽世界的视频里 不妨试试找一些听下 或许就会找到我随时关注你这个问题 细节多说点 谢谢啦
节奏感的相关知识
其他1条回答
我没听是不是 魔兽主题曲?你去百度看看呢,WOW主题曲也是个女娃唱的...听起来也还不错了...听到的第1感觉就是,啊!我来到了艾泽拉斯~~~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 wow我讨厌这首歌 的文章

随机推荐